Top antifa in my local area doxed

facebook.com/Profanejane

Name: Kelli Wilson, a.k.a. Profanejane

City: Lawrence, KS

Yik Yak: profanejane

Haven't found a LinkedIn or something yet, but I'm looking.

She used to be a major fatty about two years ago, but has since lost a lot of weight. Right now she's kind of cute at times.

Also, her job title is listed as "local neighborhood face-puncher". She may be one of the ones responsible for the antifa shit around the KU campus.

Why does she have dyed blonde hair? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Go rape her user make us proud.

She's almost pretty, but… nah.

Gotta find her addy first.

It varies from pic to pic. She could be a real cute, but she doesn't take enough care of herself. In old pictures, she's real ugly.

She's old or young and falling to pieces. Look click the image and look at the eyes. You can tell her face is covered in layers of makeup.

nothing but disgust and contempt for her

>>>/baphomet/

That nosering looks improperly placed. Right Wing Safety Squads should visit her and help her with a Final Solution to her thot problems.

you have to get her number or the dox is pointless, come on man

I think she is a he.

I put coalburner at even odds. Especially with the fatness.

The RWSS takes thotcrime very seriously.

NOSE RING = SKANK
Always, every time, without fail. There are no exceptions to this universal truth.

No, she's fucking nasty.
That said, post definitive proof of her being Antifa, raiding random people is pointless. Her fagbook job is circumstantial evidence.

test

I'm not seeing an antifa connection user. It could just be edgy shit, or you trying to get even with some cunt who rejected you. Sage until proof that this isn't a personal army request.

Err, this is embarrassing, but you're kind of right. We (A friend and I, my friend was the one who sent me the faceberg account first) doxed the wrong person. Just some skank who likes punching people, apparently.

However, we have since found the right one. This one I've found a whole lot more about, which I'll be posting shortly.

Nah jewbook is just as good. I'm going to send the filthy slut some memes.

STOP WAIFUING THE OPPOSITION.

Delete this.

Funniest thing about those that hate on white people is that they try their hardest to look white. I can't tell you how many muds from my work and from my high school who professionally talk shit about white people wind up dying their hair blonde, get color contacts, and apply filters to their photos that make their skin look lighter.

sage for off-topic

What about rageafterstorm?

pay some mexicans at home depot 1000.00 USD to gang rape

Dis. One of those ones that looks hot when you take'em at night then becomes the cryptkeeper by morning.
Euuugh
Bring a brown bag. Maybe double it up.
And tie it reeeeal tight.

These AntiFa get encouraged to be violent and get arrested without fear that criminal records will have on their future careers as employees with jewish NPO's in the treasonous jewish (((parallel state))).

>>>/baphomet/

bump

Profanejane sounds familiar. Was she working with CTR, ShareBlue, or CREW? If she was, this dox could be a big break. Be sure to screencap her friends and followers in case she was one of Brock's employees. It would be glorious to see a connection between Brock and antifa.

Sweet, let's rape her