RESIDENT EVIL 7: BEGINNING HOUR AUTISM THREAD

RESIDENT EVIL 7: BEGINNING HOUR AUTISM THREAD

What i've found so far

Currently looking for the fireaxe others found, what are you at?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead/status/742561616995201024
archive.is/pPM7M
instagram.com/p/BGnrvZIMcOS/
archive.is/UCn3t
mega.co.nz/#!8hoBiLTA!7qVvJc-H85b-VKdBUDZdNjP8Bk3lROUehZW_22EjVHk
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3349649/e3-2015-capcom-unveils-new-vr-engine-freaky-kitchen-demo/
please
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you're playing as the guy in the video tape, look for a lockpick on the floor next to the microwave. It opens the locked drawer in the kitchen. It's empty in the video tape but there's something in it when you're back in the present.

Interesting. Theres also a pair of modern headphones on the tablet upstairs by the mannequins under the stairs.

it seems like not finishing the full tape before answering the phone has an effect on the message & you don't get killed after leaving the room

Man, I just got the key and got the fuck out of there. Or tried to, at least. I can't play games like these. I'm especially avoiding this particular game in VR. Fuck me, I was clenching my asshole so badly I could cut a dick.

There's only 2 endings.

There is a spooky ghost lady though in the demo in a few places to find. Also, it's really easy to break a bunch of different things.

I've heard of at least 3, and things like the mannequin finger and fireaxe have noting to do with the phone or backdoor endings.

Nope, there's only two. And you're correct in that those things do nothing.

Apparently during the VHS segment, there are 7 different sightings of the ghost girl you can find. This may have something to do with the 7 voodoo dolls hanging underneath the stairs in that little closet area.

Still have no idea what the fuck the finger does, but I'm betting it's a key of some sort. The hand axe is also another interesting bit that I haven't figured out. There are only a small handful of boxes you can break with it as well as maybe three mannequins total. What's interesting to note, for a game mechanic perspective, is that the axe has a one handed swing with R2 as well as a two handed swing while you hold down L2. This may very well be an actual melee weapon, but sadly there's nothing to actually use it on. Hillbilly man who knocks you out in each of the two endings (backdoor and phone call) cannot be attacked when the animation starts.

Technically it's only two endings, but the phone call can give you three different conversations depending on what you do. Can't remember off the top of my head how you get each call.

I bet that we have to burn off the silicone or whatever the material is called. When you examine the finger, there does seem to be a key of some sort protruding out of the end of it. No clue if the axe will be used. I still think this might have to do with the ghost sightings and the voodoo dolls.

The phone call i got was the one saying how 'you can make a choice, and this decides the outcome here'.

also the mannequin finger description is 'celluloid' which is interesting.

You might be right, but as far I'm pretty sure that I've either done, or seen every single combination or things to the point where I've seen a guy just avoid the second ending after the phone and walk around the house for a while.

There's 2 endings, a spooky ghost in the VHS, a bunch of items that don't play any function besides showing that the full game will have inventory management and a combat system, and one angry hillbilly. Sorry, Baker.

Something else i noticed is a blue cable in the kitchen, all the yellow cables lead your to something so far.

According to the internet, it's a flammable material, so it's certainly possible that we need to find a heat source, either in present time or VHS time.

I noticed that blue cable up on the third floor just before the phone room, any idea where the other end of it is, or does it start in the kitchen?

it appears to come in from outside.

I cant help but feel theres another secret here. maybe the piano does something?

So, is this just a demo to mimic P.T before the real game, or is the whole game going to be a shitty walking simulator?

I'd be SHOCKED if there wasn't something else here. From what I heard, a bunch of the P.T. guys were responsible for this demo, so knowing that, then there's no way they'd just keep the axe and finger in for shits and giggles.

After answering the phone you can hug the wall and walk backwards down the two flights of stairs. i made it back into the vhs instance and quit back to the real world, i wasn't attacked after that and if i tried answering the phone i got a dial tone.

the lockpick also respawns if you reenter the vhs maybe you can use it again?

there is also a ghost that can be seen under the stairs and outside the house as you walk on the front porch both time in the vhs.

Nevermind, it is indeed just a demo ala P.T.
Thank God, that was the only thing that scared the shit out of me, hopefully the full game is good, at least it seems they're really going for Survival Horror this time.

This isn't part of the game, its a prequel story.

Hows the demo?

Aye, thanks

im a fucking pussy, I could never play this in VR

A less nuanced PT.

looks like condemned meets outlast, plays like resident evil meets fatal frame. expected pt, got indie horror movie love letter instead. still obtuse puzzle house innawoods re bullshit, but a bit more subtle. Not so much scary as atmospheric. tone feels somewhere between REmake and the start of RE 4 before it goes full retard.

Also its set after 6 and the story hook is "she is coming back".

My guess is backwoods hillbillys found lisa trevor and nursed her back to 'health' and got a bad end for it.

This is such a pathetic attempt to appeal to the P.T audience, they're desperate now that they won't do their own thing,

are you the same butthurt guy shitting up all the threads because he doesnt own a ps4 at it again?

No, but thanks for the heads up.

So it is you then. Keep on trucking, you'll show us all something sometime.

I am not that guy, I'm here to shit on Capcom, but I guess in the end it can't be helped.

Has anyone tried not picking up the finger in present time and instead having the VHS guy pick it up? Is it even there in the VHS if you don't pick it up?

What was that inside the microwave oven, anyway? A crow?
Also, the fridge had no mystery "food" in the tape.

So its confirmed the PT team is working on this right? Or is Capcom just trying to cash in on the PT fame by making a shitty knockoff?

Assuming the real game will have combat, especially melee, they probably put that in to tell people how it would feel/work. This is a demo, not a "playable teaser", so the gameplay of this should be similar to the game. Not sure about the finger, though.

Did they confirm the whole game is in first-person?

Dont fucking jinx it you motherfucker

Yes but not vr mandatory.

imagine its the condemned 2 THAT NEVER HAPPENED SHUT UP IT NEVER DID.

its not in the drawer in the vhs

They said the whole game can be played in VR, so I assume its at least an option, no other confirmation though

LOL

Inb4 you find a shotgun after the first 2 minutes and enemies drop ammo and health

I still just think of it as us finally getting what PT was gunna be sans Kojima's autism and Norman Reedus

inb4 you find Katana and enemies constantly respawn and go for your legs.

Probably

VR isnt exclusive to first person though, they could do a RE with fixed cameras with it.
But thats probably not it, its probably first person.

So replaying the VHS tape section i have seen the ghost 2 times. First on the stairs, the second shes in the little basement access room with the 7 straw dolls. She looks like a young woman in a white nightie who is very dirty and dishevelled and looking right at Clancy.

If you look above the fireplace there is a photo of whats clearly the 'weclome to the family' guy and what i assume is his wife who is a short, heavyset woman. They dont look the same and this doesnt appear to be the zombie girl from the beginning/ending scene either.

I'm thinking its possibly some psychic projection thing.

anyone seen the other 5 sightings? does she ever look at the other two guys?

Any one else find it hilariously ironic that the game that was going to revitalize Silent Hill is beimg used to jumpstart 'RE instead?

Good, I want it to have combat.
The fact that he was doubting that it had any is what ticked me off.

Holy shit, do you faggots really like this Walking Sim bullshit?
Go back to Overlast or Alien Isolation you cunts.

So long as there isn't tons of ammo to go around and melee is a risk reward situation, them I'll be fine with it.

Thats probably the whole shtick.
Both games created survival horror after all

Hopefully, but this is the CapCom wildcard we're talking about here.

Goddammit you dense faggot, I was trying to turn this into an E.Y.E threat, you ruined it, no more E.Y.E thread, GOODBYE.

Yes. Because i didn't start the games with 4 so it isn't a shooter where enemies drop loot for me.

Konami must be pissed, now 2 games are getting made out of the corpse of Silent Hills

Theres a big difference between shitloads of combat and minimal combat, and an even bigger difference between minimal combat and no combat. Classic RE had minimal combat, youtube bait has no combat. I dont want something with the tone of what weve seen and have it play like revengence

Actually i take that back i would love anything that plays like revengence regardless of tone

Someone tell me what the game is about
Is there any connection to RE canon?

Good, fuck em.

warms the cockles of my heart to see everyone make cucknamis day worse.

See above, set after 6 in a bayou in the american mid-southern states, some shit went down at this house people are reporting ghost sightings at, Umbrellas had this house under surveillance in the past.

which 2 are they?

Maybe he doesnt know Allison Road is dead?

So did anyone save those webm's or pics of all the ghost sightings?

it was so inspired by PT it ended up cancelled

Now thats meta!

RE7 and Death Stranding, where have you been?

Did the other phone thing. The message is something like "i know who you are, memory holds the truth, appearances can deceive you"

and the 'dad' guy is covered in dirt but appears alive not a zombie.

Perhaps his loved one caught the t virus and he couldnt deal with it and its lead to an outbreak?

Im sorry, I associated Katana with CapCom being Japanese and going Dead Rising or something, not with E.Y.E memetics.
I guess I Ultra Failed at attacking the issue at hand, such bullshit

Jesus Christ kill yourself user

They're dead Jim, theres no going back, fuck em.

Thats true, but what they posted wasnt that over the top.
Ok, maybe the Katana is, but even older RE games didnt take itself seriously 100%

This one.

i don't know how you can infer anything from the death stranding teaser.

the only tenuous conncetion it has is it stars norman featus and is directed by kojima.

Konami's been getting raped lately.
They will probably retaliate by releasing another Pachinko machine.

underage re4fag confirmed.

I don't find it hilarious, I find it terribly sad.

It's a tragedy that both these great series have been driven in to the ground so hard by their owners that now the owners are making them emulate flavor-of-the-month indie horror games.

Thats my point though, its leftovers from silent Hill, Kojima took his best guys and Norman Reedus, Capcom hired those that Kojima couldn't take with him and put them to work on RE7

The Pachinko Machine just got 100 Yen more expensive.

compared to the people that made "get in cover and frag these cricket guys who are shooting ak's at you brah" devs of 6?

>>>/suicide/

that's a shoop right?

also, did kojima ever relate how konami sabotaged him? or are those just unconfirmed rumors?

The last stretch to the exit was one of the hardest experiences in gaming I've had, I don't do horror well since I'm a pussy and that was freaking me out.

I wouldn't be able to play this in VR.

Check this out.
twitter.com/wwwbigbaldhead/status/742561616995201024
archive.is/pPM7M

NO ITS VERY VERY REAL
instagram.com/p/BGnrvZIMcOS/

I'm sorry i dont find your ebig quick time action shooter with a giant robot midget statue a good entry in the series.

I don't think Konami cares anons, aren't the CEO & Co. Yakuza or something?

They're more interested in their gambling bullshit.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

no the CEO of yakuza is sega :^)

Stay salty nigger
RE4 was fucking great and the atmosphere/cheese was top notch

1 HOUR NIGGER

I thought this was an amnesia game at first but then I thought "nah their art is better than this". Imagine my shock when I saw the "Resident Evil" title at the end.

Oh. Right. I downloaded the demo and still haven't played it yet.

You are the guy butthurt theres no shooting in the demo broseph. Put down your giant can of monster, take off your razer gaming shades and cool off, lack of quick time bullshit and mowing down waves of generic guys is an improvement to everyone that isn't a meathead refugee from dead space.

Yeah, it's not like the original Resident Evil games had any sort of combat…

Which was actively dissuaded by set,limited ammunition numbers. Hence the 'survival' in survival horror.
If you were alive in the 90's you would know that.

I like how the first place you go is everyone else is underage. You argue like a child.

And if you didn't end up with hilariously large ammo stacks by the end of all the early Resident Evils then you need to get gud, kid.

You are bitching about puzzles in resident evil, if you arent a child you came to the series late when puzzles were no longer the focus. which is it?

I never bitched about puzzles. Learn to check IDs retard.

I'm just pointing out that Resident Evil has always had a pretty heavy combat focus, because it did. Anything else is just wrong.

Just wanted to throw this out there: Been keeping my ear to the ground to see if other people have had any more information. According to Jesse Cox on his E3 Day 1 video, there are apparently 4-5 endings according to the guy he talked to when he demoed the VR.

Make of that what you will.

Survival horror is an exercise in atmospheric resource management and puzzle solving. "heavy combat focus" came in when it turned into a meat head bro-down shooter series and it killed the brands reputation to the point RE7 is very different. You would have to have suffered some form of mental crisis if the shooting controls in RE1 were "heavy combat focus" to you.

Kill yourself.

No user. Resident Evil 1's original release has a pretty heavy combat focus. Puzzles in the early games were more a side thought, hence why they're all so fucking easy.

You're thinking of Silent Hill, which had much more of a puzzle focus.

Also you just keep stating over and over again how much you suck at early Resident Evils.

Personally I like tank controls. I think they should bring them back, once you get good with them they're plenty fluid, perfect for dodging or head on confrontation.

If you weren't good enough at them to enjoy the combat so you ended up running away all the time that doesn't mean that was how the game was designed.

While there are the occasional puzzle to advance the story, 1) they're piss easy, and 2) they are usually just building up to a BOSS FIGHT.

In fact it's a boss fight that you must clear to beat the game, not some crazy puzzle…

The fact is user, the way you see Resident Evil is wrong. Resident Evil is a pulpy zombie killing game, and always has been, with light survival horror elements.

What I find really hilarious about this is you're trying so hard to paint me as a latecomer to the series when I think 4's switch to only focusing on action is a shit choice and I hate where the series went from there.

I'm not saying Resident Evil doesn't have some survival elements, it is still very much survival horror, but part of that survival is definitely combat. They don't give you all those weapons and portioned ammo for each area for nothing. And yes, you have more than enough ammo to clear every room from the first Resident Evil on if you don't absolutely suck.

In business point of view, Konami isn't wrong. Kojima basically pullled a Tim Schafer by delaying the project and wasting too much money. Except Kojima intend was to make the game perfect while Tim Shitface is just bad with money. Bottom line is Kojima went overbudget and this pissed off Konami

archive.is/UCn3t

Mainly because you never played old RE games

That's bullshit, but you can think it if you want. Are you using a proxy, or are you seriously another person who thinks Resident Evil from the beginning didn't have a combat focus?

If so please debate my points from this post:

Just admit you never played the game. Its not combat focus, its more survival focus. You dont have to waste every bullet on a zombie, you can just walk pass them

Yeah, thats why peoples can do a speedrun with only a fucking knife, right?

You don't have to waste a bullet on every zombie, but you sure can if you want to as there is plenty of ammo.

I too prefer to dodge them to save my ammo for bigger threats, but that doesn't mean the game doesn't have a combat focus.

Again: explain the boss battles. Explain why the boss battles lock off story progress?

They still have to use the knife, and I'm pretty sure that still counts as combat…

Really now?
Yeah, it a survival horror, you need something to defend yourself.

Now I'm starting to think you didn't play the original Resident Evil.

You definitely have to kill things.

Again: BOSS BATTLES which you literally can't beat the game without clearing.

Explain them faggot.

See also: Combat focus.

I stopped replying because i thought you were a bad troll, but you do know the original games were designed around avoiding combat right?

Even a large number of bosses involve avoiding them for a set time, or activating something in the room to defeat them.

If you couldnt run past monsters in RE1-3 and had to resort to shoot them you failed at the exercise.

You literally dont have to kill every zombie you encounter

Yeah, its a fucking game, not focusing on combat doesn't mean no combat at all. Do you think NuDoom is survival horror you dumbshit?

Uh, no user, that's pretty much just Nemesis and Mr X.

Name at least 3 other bosses from the original trilogy that aren't meant to be taken head on.

You're wrong user. They wouldn't have given us enough ammo to clear the area if that were the case. Plus there were some cases where you couldn't avoid enemies and still get the items in the room, in fact plenty of cases of that where clearing the room is the safer option.

And again, because none of you cucks can explain this: why do boss battles, a test of your combat skill and supplies, lock off story progression if combat has NOTHING to do with the game.

The combat has always been a focus. In the trailers for the original resident evil games they didn't show players skillfully dodging zombies, they showed them shooting them.

Also how autistic are you that you can only assume people who don't agree with you are 'bad trolls'. What a smug cuck you are.

But you have to kill a good number of them.

It's not like you're supposed to avoid combat all together like say Penumbra or Amnesia, combat is a focus.

And you still haven't explained why if the game's focus wasn't combat why they would lock off game progression WITH COMBAT. "Yeah, it's a fucking game" doesn't get you off the hook cuck. They bar your progress unless you are able to use your weapons well enough to clear bosses.

Honestly you retards just don't understand game design. Games are built around core mechanics, and Resident Evil's core mechanics are Combat, Item Management and Searching, and Puzzle Solving, and of those three Item Management and Combat are the big focus.

Trying to say Resident Evil never had a combat focus is some revisionist shit.

And frankly I think you fags are underage because the big debate between Silent Hill fans and Resident Evil fans in the 90's was that Silent Hill has a stronger survival horror focus and less of a focus on action and was therefore superior.

haha holy shit

Ebin rebuttal. You sure showed me.

You know what, it's clear you're the bad troll at this point. All you're doing is repeating your same rhetoric over and over again with nothing to back it up.

What part of LITERALLY don't you understand? Why do you need to kill a large number of them unless you're a scrub and need ammo drop

You also cannot progress without solving a puzzle which is a lot more than boss fight

Dude you dont even realise how bad you apparently are at this game, what is there to debate?

You are clearly telling us you are shit at the games, are oblivious to how shit you are and believe its the norm and therefore your opinion on them is irrelevant. Message received.

IN WHAT WAY?

How is a retarded simple puzzle usually just boiling down to "use this item on this spot" "a lot more" than a boss fight?

What kind of subjective shit statement is that anyway?

Holy shit.

Nice ad hom.

Bad troll confirmed.

I want summer to end.

Neither of you need bother to reply. I don't care what you have to say, it's clear you were both born in the late 90's and don't know shit about Resident Evil, or game design for that matter.

JUST

So RE 5 is your first RE game? got it

Silent Hill also lock progression behind boss fight.

That's not what I imply at all

Have you tried playing moonlight sonata?

Combat is not the focus in the old RE games. The combat is literally just "Stand still and shoot in the monster's general direction", how could it possibly be the focus? You don't play the game to shoot zombies, the point is to survive. This is done by managing your resources. When you enter a room with a zombie, the focus isn't to shoot the zombie, the focus is how to get through the room without dying or losing to many resources. The combat is a means to an end, it's there to get rid of enemies while making you lose resources or health.
Progression of the game is through puzzles. In plenty of the boss battles the point isn't so much to kill them, it's just to get rid of them so you can pick up whichever puzzle piece is in their room so you can progress, or just to survive because you were locked in with the enemy.

Nice

The women will say 3 different things to you based on how you get to the phone. Embed related. Shorter video than the one posted, with no talking.

1. Grab the fuse and go up the stairs, don't let the mannequins turn around to face you.
2. Watch the video and then go upstairs.
3. Get the axe and then go upstairs. (It seems that's how you trigger it.)

After answering the phone the guy will eventually grab you from behind. Depending on the message the girl gives you effects how long you might get to wait for it. Then there's also just leaving out the back door where he'll get you anyway.

i never played a single resident evil because they're too spooky 4 me

i feel like a wimp

Funny. I couldn't play 1 and 2 when they first came out for that reason. Still being a kid I had a really low tolerance for horror. I had horrible nightmares all the time as a kid about zombies and Chuckie from childs play.
/blogpost

The first 2 games only have maybe 2 actual jump scares each. The rest is just environment/atmosphere which is really well done. There's no reason not to give REmake a try. It's on sale right now, or free if that's what you prefer.

What if you answer the phone, back up to a wall, and just sit there?

has anyone tried using the two-handed axe swing to break down the boarded up doors? (pretty sure there are two total)

Tried it yesterday, no luck. People have supposedly hit every wall of that house with no effect.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

I tried. Nothing happens. Just nothing. The guy never appears in front of you. As soon as you turn he's behind you. He's magic, that's bullshit.

It's because he needs room to spawn behind you, so the minute you're not pressing your back to a wall, he'll fist fuck you. It why as soon as you stop the call, you can't leave the wall for the rest of the demo. I've heard, however, that if you start the VHS again, he won't spawn.

are you retarded?

Watching the VHS tape after the phone call seems to break his script to have him attack you, so then you can wander around without worry. Unless you try to leave the house.

I guess I am
for the record i dont have a bloodborne machine and am only here to speculate based off what ive seen

So, you make wild claims based on assumptions? Fucking hell.

At least you didn't copy-paste the same "Holla Forums ARE JUST CONTARIAN HIPSTERS WHO ARE NEVER SATISFIED!" for a 4th time.

Yes, you fit in, now stop trying so hard summerfag.

Did anyone find out what to do with the manikin finger? I couldn't find anything for it

Seriously, no one's going to try the moonlight sonata? It's been in pretty much all the games with a piano

Who didn't see that coming?

You're lucky.

Is Capcom done making top tier waifu bait?

It seems to me that this demo is a proof of concept like PT was. Most likely the final game will have more in common with the unreleased RE4 beta or the first part of the released game more than Silent Hill or the Texas chainsaw Massacre.
At least I expect that Capcom ditch their previous main cast, they wouldn´t fit in a more realistic game with their superhuman strength.

I wonder if it will be another story about a former Umbrella employee trying to use their tech for his/her own disturbed vision of what humanity future must be.
The whole slasher vibe is here, which is good, since I was tired to play RE with trained warriors only.

But the idea of the tape was really, really clever! You have exposition that can be used to change something in the game. I just wished they had made the drawer thing not be visible from the start, it would be much better if you could only get to it after you had the chance to watch the tape, so you would not be sure if you could open it or not without watching the tape.

Girl appearing at random scared the hell out of me.

Also the entire demo reminds me of this movie.

Has anybody in here beaten the demo? I don't have a PS4 so I have resorted to watching other people attempt it.

if you're asking whether or not there's an ending where you escape the house for real then, so far, it has not been discovered

This fucking finger is a red herring - i'll tell you that.

I was just asking in case somebody has discovered it and just hadn't said anything. I know not everybody in here has even played the demo, but you never know.

That would be cool, and it would mean we would be close to the nuclear ruins of racoon city, maybe we can have metro/stalker meets resident evil?

It's a DUMMY finger
you dumby

Some bosses you don't have to fight, like Plant 42.

And you're supposed to avoid combat so you can save ammo for these big fucks that you can't avoid. The game had a focus in resource management first and foremost, and most of its scare factor derives from this. The boss battles were made so that you'd feel motivated to manage correctly, because at some point, you'd get into a battle you could not avoid, and if you were not careful, you could end up with only 5 handgun bullets against a bigass boss that could easily fuck your shit.

That's why.

For a more recent example of this, check out The Consuming Shadow. Sure, there's combat, but it's tanky and unreliable. You have to manage your resources if you're to make it through the game.

Give it a shot.

mega.co.nz/#!8hoBiLTA!7qVvJc-H85b-VKdBUDZdNjP8Bk3lROUehZW_22EjVHk

Doesnt it always close down in a spoopy way when you interact with it?

Nigger what?

there are currently two ways to end the teaser
1. you get cucked after answering the phone (there are three different messages you can get based on what order you complete different objectives)
2. you get cucked trying to leave through the back door
the current theory is that it's possible to achieve a third ending using either the dummy finger, or the axe (the only two items in the game with no clear use). Admins on the Resident Evil FB page claim that key to finding the dummy finger's purpose lies in the photo of the umbrella helicopter, which you can find in the attic, though this is likely a red herring.

damn, i hope the RE7 has multiple secrets, multiple endings but not a "canon" one, theories and shit like that was the best part of RE1, Silent Hill 1 and 2.

By the way, you can use items on things in the inventory, I used the finger on the phone and i didn't get a "You can't use that here" message but it didn't seem to do anything either

just fuck my life tbqf familly

Chris has super strength

how i miss the physiological horror of RE1, SH 1 and 2, maybe just maybe Capcom manages to bring it back and surprise me.

Silent Hill was dead the moment the original team was disband and they outsource it to shit developer

He isnt supposed to be super strong, that was capcom going full HURRDURRR, hes supossed to be buff and tough after he got cuckd by wesker, some sort of compensation.

This was fucking terrible.
I don't see how anyone could like it.
It's yet another first person horror scriptfest. You can't do anything you're not supposed to do. It's on-rails 100% with ass writing and acting.

While I do admit, the demo is pretty shit, i can see the outline of what the game is actually going to be, and it looks like it could be not shit

The demo is just a teaser just like how PT is a teaser for Silent Hill.

There was a demo prior?

E3 2015, it was untitled game from Capcom so nobody know what it is until now

Forgot link

bloody-disgusting.com/news/3349649/e3-2015-capcom-unveils-new-vr-engine-freaky-kitchen-demo/

In VR?

That's been a thing since 5 came out

Soon, hopefully

When I said that SH is dead for good, I meant that there's no way another game could happen with the way things are currently. And even if by some miracle SH did come back I wouldn't want it to, unless it had the potential to rival Silent Hills. Still, I'd rather have no game than a shitty western-developed cash in, so you're definitely right about that.

Volcanic rock is often porous and light, even a rock that big wouldn't be too heavy.

But I bet the devs didn't know this :^)

Isn't celluloid used in old photo and video film?

yeah, but it's also used to make other miscellaneous things like ping-pong balls. The reason people have taken interest in the material is because apparently celluloid is highly flammable, so the popular theory is that you can somehow melt the finger and get what most assume to be a key that's inside (if you look at the end of the finger there's a metal object sticking out that looks very much like a key).

Is the demo gonna be solely on PS4? I wanna try it on PC.
Shame although all the games (trailers) at E3 actually made me wanna buy a PS4 since its actually getting GAMES

What makes this different than like that slender game? I'm not liking this.

I don't know why they can't figure out that they just need to take resident evil 1-3 as a template and make a proper damn horror game.

Because that would mean pissing off the 4-6 people

At this rate I think 7 was created to make people beg for the return of 6's gameplay

Is this game already out or something?

the demo is, satan

If it was on PC people would break it apart and find out how to beat it.

there are plenty of PC games that kept or still keep secrets
Just have to have devs that arent lazy as fuck or incompetent

thank god it's not.

I'm amazed console cucks still exist on this board

I'm amazed anyone is platform exclusive these days. Always made sense to me to go where the games were, not where you want them to be.

The port begging does get old after a while, but some people need things a certain way, chris-chan needs his sonic without blue arms and some people need their games on pc.

With great games like Ubisoft's® Assassin's Creed™, it's hard not to be exclusive!

and yet you're the faggot glad its not also on PC

oh boy, summer already?
are you pretending to be retarded?
this is a teaser, not a demo, therefore it does not reflect the finished product. Capcom even issued an official statement, clarifying that the teaser isn't apart of the full game.

This demo has completely stumped plebbit and half chan and this place. I really feel like the devs are going to release a patch which would be a giant middle finger to everyone who has tried to beat it.

please use archive.is/videos/masachika-kawata-resident-evil-7-interview-at-e3-2/2300-6432944/

Here's an interesting video with the producer of RE7. Some talking points include the decisions leading up to its creation, its place in the RE universe, influences, and the direction they're going with the game. Also, apparently none of the staff from P.T. are working on the game and RE7 was in development before P.T. was even announced. Not sure how true that is, but there you have it.

Somebody make a webm. Can't right now