Ok, I'm spooked

So, apparently the private intelligence tentacle of the ADL will (try to) find ways to sic the Feds on us. Good luck, everybody. I wish that Chairvoyant guy was around still to do a takedown on Pitcavage.

Other urls found in this thread:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cFguck7Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We'll have to outsource jobs.

Burgers to yuropoors and vice-versa.

The literal terrorist group that was raided and branded by the San Francisco Police Department and the FBI as a terrorist group when they found that the ADL was engaged in extensive domestic spying and terrorist operations on a vast number of individuals and institutions around the country and was created to protect pedophile rapists? That ADL? Trying to sic feds on others?

LMAO

And this is why you don't do tattoos and don't dress like an idiot. Never post with your real name, always be under proxy.
Its obvious a person was normalfag neo-nazi.

"Do you think that guy with White Power tattooed on his head might be racist?"
"Maybe man, it sure is suspect."

So, is there anything we can do to actually limit the adl? Aside from covering tracks how can people gather enough information for a sue that sticks?

True, but still, that doesn't mean they're not a threat.

I BET YOU'RE NOT EVEN BEHIND 7 PROXIES

Well, true. No tattoos is a great policy. I just can't help but wonder if they're involved in stuff like that "Nazi Detector" kind of chicanery.

But people at the gym love my DBZ sleeve.

using public wifi via cantenna (out of range of cameras) on laptop running some combination of mac os, linux, & windows in virtual machines on a computer you didn't purchase & have never used for anything other than anonymous posting…

Aaaaaand I think it's time I put in a modicum of effort and up my own security. I thought I could finally relax.

Real talk though, they can dig through my trash all they want. Just don't step on my lawn.

this

I doubt it's more than Jews kvetching, we'd better be ready though.

What the fuck is Chairvoyant

(heil'd)
A psychic that always knows which chair is the most comfortable?

Wasnt that the SPLC, not ADL that the FBI labeled terrorists?

I'll swip-swap with a dago, a limey or a frog if need be, I'm not proficient in italian, german or anything nordic.

Needs one-on-one coordination, find the big discord with a euro channel if interested.

Why did they send feds to his home again? Last time I checked shitposting ain't a crime.

lel at the kikes digging through my garbage. Might have to start shitting on a newspaper and throwing that out.

I thought Trump was working to get white groups taken off Fed watch list and refocus on Islam? And how the fuck is this legal anyway? The ADL needs to be cast to the winds.

Wow, dude, don't be a coward. Join a group, go- guys, it will be fine.

I believe you are thinking of the JDL

USB stick HDD

Since then is being a white supremacist illegal in US?

Who fucking wears nao-nazi attributes? These people deserve it. And tattoos are degenerate.

This is also basic health and fitness.

Tattoos damage pores and sweat glands, and increase likelihood of skin cancer.

There is only one acceptable kind of tattoo.

Mein Neger.

He now has
Tattooed across his bum cheeks

she should get that covered, it's amateur work.

Degenerate. Was just talking with the boys how much I hated tramp stamps on girls.

kek

I thought that shit ended like a decade ago.

Wake me up.

nah, but that's okay; we're all anonymous here :^)

user hides his powerlevel far too well for thosekikes. They went after a normalfag.

Give her this speech (change the pronouns, obviously, and expand on it a bit). Make her think about the emotional aspect of what she has done. Also tell her what the Bible says about mutilating and scarring your own body. You may be able to get her to get rid of it.

I'm suddenly doubting the integrity and authenticity of this periodical

If they start taking us out, we the Umman Manda will respond with their demise. They won't want to go there.

You don't have to be a "White supremacist", if you hold any politicle views publicly, the ADL is watching in case you ever turn on Israel. They were even spying on Martin Luther King, Dick Gregory, and other "civil rights" activists, despite billing itself as "the nation's premier civil rights/human relations agency".

where are the proofs?

There are many retard movements, who wear NatSoc tattoos and symbols. For instance the neo-nazis, the white brotherhood and the KKK offshoots.
Although these have all nothing to do with any kind of nationalism.

Maybe we get them to root through our garbage. Then preemptively put really nasty shit in there. If they're gonna by nosy pieces of shit then they can waste their time with some foul ass shit, like rotting roadkill or something. ADL are a bunch of dumpster diving yids. Real good look there assholes ahaha.

Degenerates, all of em!

The feds can't get me if I'm not in America.
they'll need the CIA for that ;_;

He's probably in prison for life, so yea. Those groups are all prison gangs. My favorite is Hammerskin Nation though, taking their symbol from Pink Floyd, who obviously didn't really intend it that way. But they just associate with their race in prison because they're safer that way. Thinking about it is a decent redpill. When shit hits the fan and life is shit, you can really only trust in your own kind. Prison life is a window into some real shit.

Clairvoyant guy? Elaborate. Has 8pol used RV warfare?

reminder, if you're in the sharecuck discord ya'll posting in a pitcavage discord. I swear the whole fucking internet is subverted these days.

/new/ and 4/pol/ did long before Holla Forums existed, but he's talking about a person who made viral videos.

I shared the modified RV process on /fringe/ awhile back but I doubt anyway caught on.

The fuck are they going to do? Send us all to prison so we can get organized?

(checked)

This.

If that actually started happening.. I dont know about you fellas but on the rare occasion that I bump into a Holla Forumsack I can tell just by looking at them. Them throwing us into prison would up the chances of us bumping into each other 10 fold.

I fucking wish the kikes would do that.

Tattoo's are a normal part of traditional Norse and Celtic cultures, for example.

repoast plz

Only pagan LARPers think that.
Even Hitler warned about these people.

woah did you get shoahed

CHECKED

we should!

DUBS MUST FLOW

bunker/vault life? Could a shipping container function as a proper Faraday Cage?

Hitler didn't warn about pagans you fucking pleb. He warned about larpers who wont fight and don't want central leadership. He was a military guy watching larpers walk around with swords and play acting.

I promise 99% of the young fresh millennials/GenZ on Holla Forums wouldn't fight against BLM let alone China or Russia or Mexican gangs

I don't give a fuck, I wear a feldmütze with a totenkopf on it most days.

Why this (((ADL))) mafia is still allowed to exists is beyond me…
And they have the nerve to describe themselves as some kind of benevolent no-profit association.

How are they looking? Social media sleuthing? The worst part of it is that antifags will try and fuck with us even if they just have circumstantial evidence or even just suspicion

Bear this in mind when you divulge your real name because of peer pressure and shaming tactics.

Apparently the guy in the article was a "normie" skinhead WN type, "asking for it" I suppose but still not comforting that Ayyy Deee Ehlll types are gloating about it openly online in a rather (((coincidental))) manner.

woah & to think I wasn't buying stuff or donating "shekels" to podcasts just because I'm poor now…dodged a bullet?

I mean, clever approach, "controlled opposition" style. Make products your enemies will buy, for information gathering, perhaps, but most importantly to PROFIT from them! I really considered making online stores selling "punch a nazi" shit, & ripping idiots off to the tune of a handy profit…still kicking myself for not doing it. Always time, though, yeah?

that parade picture is INSPIRING

I guess the one problem with harvesting dox is that there is essentially 0 social capital, even employment or LE risk, for outing leftists & auntie fuh

Possibly.
But equally as importantly, you have avoided funding fake nationalist shills.
If you take a look into the history of these people, they jump from one subculture to another, abandoning ship as one sinks into obscurity and moving onto the next profitable thing, riding the wave if you will.
Their last big thing was new age occultism, you still see their attachment to it and satanism when all of the flat earth, stone tree mesa, nukes don't exist stuff leaks out.

Exactly. So far they've used patches, rings and now statues.

heyyy maaaaan don't blame them, they're just seekers, in search of truth!
hah

Food Not Lawns (Trad-style, of course)? Or are you growing Phalaris

I'm aware of this, and I'm also aware of the prevalence of Jews and alphabet agents in these groups, which is what lends to my skepticism

Isn't that the guy who works for the Southern Poverty Law Center? They had an informant at Elohim City, the place where Tim McVeigh was staying when he planned the OKC bombing. I wish we could upload mp3 files, I have interviews somewhere on my hard drive with JD Cash the reporter who investigated the OKC Bombing. He confronted Morris Dees the head of the SPLC and apparently Dees had that deer in the headlights look on his face when Cash asked him to confirm that the german guy was their informant because he had the court documents.

Related.

well this place's roots are from 4chan (where social rejects congregate). do you know how rare it is for a person to be willing to fight and possibly die for something when popular culture is against them and there is no money involved? i bet at least 5% (of white anons) will participate if there is a HAPPENING though. less than 1% is probably accurate for participation if society is still functioning.

This

Yes cower in fear of the jewish supremacists

Yeah that's him, Strassmeir.

How come we can't upload mp3 files? We can upload video files but not audio files?

that cuckold Brit filmmaker John Ronson did a film on this. Personally, I think the one on Ruby Ridge is a lot better. Oh, another thing Youtube recently removed Randy Weaver's Congressional testimony about Ruby Ridge.

Anyway, on the chance anyone cares, here' the documentary about it. you have the German, on of a high level diplomat, a real fucking ugly NEET type who a really cute girl fell for because she thought it was edgy. Weird shit:

if you've never seen, watch the documentary below mate. They get into all of the that shit with Elohim, the cute girl who sold out he fucking weird NEET type,,,,one of the oddest groupings of people have ever seen.

kek

That explains all the shill posting and stereotypical swastikas, IRL larping and school shooting posts all over the place.

If you're outside the ZOG and they are blocking the film for you, don't forget, get firefox and use proxy flow. Unless the jews have already shoahed that in Europe by not that I've heard.

Link in vase anyone can't get to it though the thumbnail:

**www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cFguck7Dc

I enjoy having a skinhead. I don't have tattoo's but a no-guard shaved head can evoke way more than a tattoo can. I wear a cap all the time and when I take it off, it let's everyone know, you can see it in how they react. I live in Gainesville FL, so many niggers compared to where I moved from two months ago. Always getting nigs enraged and shaking their head whenever I take my hat off.

Well with those new NSA tools being leaked couldn't someone just erase their database?

cough (((203))) 505-9916 cough

Somehow, the motherfucker's got a hold of Dr. Pierce's trash when they cleaned the place out after he died. I was only 14 or so, ordered under my real name. After the false flag before Brexit, the fucking ADL had the guy'd receipt of a book he book her ordered from the national alliance within a few hours….

lel wet

anyone else watching this documentary on Waco? How the hell could That girl fall for a fucking douche bag like that? Unless she was actually working as a police informant, along with the German guy?

The stripper thing is weird as fuck. Hard time believing 3 strippers would recall seeing him, with all the fucking people they see in a night. Something definitely weird going on there,,,

want a word with (((his))) Mom?
(617) 680-0880

on OKLAHOMA. Although they tie it to Waco since that's supposedly what set Mcveigh off…

My 'trash' is pretty boring. Buncha' kike limbs and such, bein' a white supremacist an' all.

Oh an' nigger heads. Can't believe I almost forgot nigger heads.

This fucking documentary is from…early to mid 90s? They talk about the NWO and globalism in this thing like it's some sort of psychotic conspiracy. Now fucking look..Amazing. As Pierce said "as long as each link to the chains that bind us is added gradually, the vast majority won' even realize it". This is good, going to put it on Chromecast on electronic synagogue…

Heil'n dem dubs muhself, y'all.

''One, two, ADL's coming for you.

Three, four, Goys Better lock your door.

Five, six, be called anti-semetic.

Seven, eight, Gonna say your full of hate.

Nine, ten, Never travel to Israel again….''

he was the militia watchdog guy, that's all I remember

The ADL is literally the American branch of Mossad.

why would we fight against china or russia? they are not enemies.

Hitler would have put these degenerates into forced labour camps.

They want you in prison or at least in hiding and your children dead, are you supposed to have a dialogue with them?

Degenerate.

in regards to strippers, part of what makes them more money in their job is developing a photographic memory of every man they give a decent lapdance to, so they can squeeze more out of them by being able to say their name etc, just part of the job, i once got a single lapdance by an ageing stripper 10 months before i returned to said club and she recalled me straight away.

Maybe we should start an anti-blasphemy non-profit to defend KEK.

It's their entire job man, regulars are 3/4 of their income. Bartenders and waitresses get pretty decent at it too.

If you haven't watched the documentary film "Defamation" yet go do so now. It offers a great deal of information on how the ADL operates.

Come on, retard. This user is right

You should know better.

Both.