Assad says chemical attack '100 percent fabrication'

Assad says chemical attack '100 percent fabrication'

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said a suspected chemical weapons attack was a “fabrication” to justify a US military strike, as Moscow digs in to defend its ally despite increasing strains with Washington.

In an exclusive interview with AFP in Damascus — his first since the alleged April 4 attack prompted a US air strike on Syrian forces — Assad said his army had given up all its chemical weapons and that Syrian military power was not affected by the US strike.

“Definitely, 100 percent for us, it’s fabrication,” he said in the interview on Wednesday in reference to the alleged chemical weapons attack.

“Our impression is that the West, mainly the United States, is hand-in-glove with the terrorists. They fabricated the whole story in order to have a pretext for the attack.”

Western leaders including US President Donald Trump have accused Assad of being behind last week’s attack in the rebel-held town Khan Sheikhun, saying his forces unleashed a chemical weapon during an air strike.

…In the interview, Assad insisted it was “not clear” whether an attack on Khan Sheikhun had even happened.

“You have a lot of fake videos now,” he said. “We don’t know whether those dead children were killed in Khan Sheikhun. Were they dead at all?”

He insisted several times that his forces had turned over all chemical weapons stockpiles in 2013, under a deal brokered by Russia to avoid threatened US military action.

“There was no order to make any attack, we don’t have any chemical weapons, we gave up our arsenal a few years ago,” Assad said.

afp.com/en/news/15/syrias-assad-says-chemical-attack-100-percent-fabrication
archive.is/JAhqU

dailystormer.com/assad-says-entire-gas-attack-is-a-hoax-video-might-be-fake-maybe-it-never-happened/
archive.is/5wEX6

Well no shit, Dilbertman and Ron Paul and numerous others already called it. It doesn't make any fucking sense for him to use chems.

Can't wait for all of this to come to light.

I've heard that Russia has been veto'ing the investigation. Is this true and have they stated a reason?

Sure it does.
GAS THE KIKES

Bump. Hit the comment section everybody!

I've heard the exact opposite.

But is it going to come to light? The Establishment has to keep with the narrative that Assad is evil and the U.S. did the right thing. They won't let facts interfere with the agenda.

It's about fucking time Assad put out a video in English. It's so easy, even Youtubers can do it. Do what Syrian Girl does and make an ongoing series of videos. We all know what Isis does to christians. If Assad falls, then christians in the middle east will be completely genocided. One video of a Syrian christian soldier with his family saying he fights for Assad is all that it will take to win over American christians.

Trump's Syria attack proves one thing:

Meet the New Boss. Same as the Old Boss.

The U.S. is a liar and has been for a long time. Trump is another liar, just like Obama was a liar. Are you tired of winning yet?

That doesn't explain why he initially went along with his promises. I still think Kushner's rising influence plays a much larger role than we would think, it's possible that the guy has no idea of what he"s doing and is being manipulated by the Jew (which is something many had feared).

For all we know the guy could be going senile.

Bannon. Bannon is the American First movement. Unfortunately he's losing power and about to get kicked to the curb. (((Kushner))) is in power. Sad.

It could be as simple as this: Trump listening (not just listening but believing without checking facts) to the adviser who convinces him. Bannon is one of us, Kushner is clearly not.

I still want to believe in Trump, but its different now. We can no longer have a naive, blind faith trust in the man and the assumption that he will do the right thing. Trump will do what is convenient for Trump. Maybe what Trump wants is good for America or maybe its not. But I still believe that no matter how Bad Trump turns out to be, he will never be even nearly as bad as Hillary would have been. We chose the lesser of two evils, nothing more.

He's a neo-con with a populist streak. He's better than some of the other kikes/shabbos goyim in Trump's administration, but not by much.

Where did this shitty meme come from?

Pretty much this. At least the domestic policies seem to be doing all right so far. Still, I wish all the shills and retards that keep on sucking Trump's dick fucked off. It's clearly not just some interdimensional chess

Go back to leddit.

I think we shouldn't dismiss Trump just yet. Chessfags are pretty retarded, yes, but it is best to wait a while until everything is wrapped up before coming to conclusions. Have patience.

THE BOMBINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Nah, I'm good. You made me go to KYM, you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself.

Its used more commonly by Ukrainian astroturfers as well

Hey, it's a thread where we LARP and pretend Assad tells the truth and is a good guy.

I wonder who could be behind this post and benefit from removing Assad

Ok, Mr. Whoopie Cushion. Waiting and having patience is all we can do at the moment, but I still can't help seeing that the God Emperor is wearing no clothes. Trump is coming into clearer focus now and I don't like what I see.

Assad dindu nuffin. Bumping for you.

Hey (((Jonathan Greenblatt))) of (((ADL))) how many shekels you stole from the goyim today?

I smell a Jewish shill.

Pic related. Scratching Assad's airfield isn't crippling his forces you share blue niggers. I've been watching the discord and the narrative you faggots are spinning. Its the same on every site with the same phrasing and in some cases copy pasting, spelling mistakes and all.

Faggot

It is the opposite. Russia vetoed the resolution which assumed Assad was behind the attack. Russia called for an investigation by the ICC and called out the UK and France, and obviously the US.
Their envoy was pretty pissed with them, he called them (((unilateral)))

What happens when Trump sends a few 10k troops in Syria, the 2d chess speculations are only going to work so far.

sage

WHY DID YOU MAKE 3 THREADS ALL AT ONCE?

Well until he does or says he wants to, I guess we'll see you hypothetical situation bastard.

Why the fuck did he shave his mustache? That shit was epic freddie mercury tier stuff.

video archived: video.genyoutube.net/PRTeLIjQ2jk

Kill yourself kike.

Doesn't change the fact that the falsee flag narrative is a LARP. If you want to like Based Sandnigger, just admit his gassed kids in his own country. Let's just be honest about it.

Still no evidence, unless you consider Al Qaeda elements a viable source.

Go to hell, shill.

>>>/oven/

It worked for the holohoax, but not anymore.

the >>>/oven/ board is down

The solution is to drop MOABS on Assad AND Bibi.

Trump will keep relations with Russia seemingly more strained than they actually are, and Putin will act as an arbitrator between Trump and Assad with barely anyone ever noticing or actually even caring.
Tillerson offhandedly asked why U.S. taxpayers should care about the Ukraine. He also ditched the American press before he met with Putin. American presence in Syria will diminish, and Russian presence will increase. Putin probably has the most influence over Syria's situation right now.

It's an attempt to cover up opposing comments in the older thread. Might work if mods don't catch it.

Jared Kushner is behind it. Trump is either scared of him nd his cronies or Trump is an idiot that doesn't realize he's being used like a puppet.

This guy has the right idea:

Ukraine apparently.