Let's talk about fucking McMaster and his ties to Soros

Did you know that McMaster was shilling for Soros and the Arabs right up until Trump appointed him as National Security Advisor?

disobedientmedia.com/h-r-mcmasters-ties-to-soros-supported-think-tank-raise-questions/
archive.is/dXfsW

That's right, McMaster used to work at the International Institute for Strategic Studies
iiss.org/en/persons/hr-s-mcmaster
archive.is/fR6i1

The IISS prostitutes itself to everyone, the Chinese, the Arabs, and Soros-tied Open Society Foundation and Ploughshares Fund
archive.is/QMG6b
ploughshares.org/sites/default/files/resources/Ploughshares-AR-2015-web-version.pdf

Some of these Arab countries actively support terrorism in the West
archive.is/Wtbt3
archive.is/TfvFg

The Ploughshares Fund was the organization responsible for pushing the Iran nuclear deal to the American public
archive.is/3Mder

In December they got caught secretly taking millions from the Bahraini royal family
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/06/british-thinktank-iiss-received-25m-from-bahraini-royals-documents-reveal
bahrainwatch.org/blog/the-iiss-files/

This faggot is literally the one giving Trump all of his intel, and was responsible for telling him that Assad was responsible for the (((chemical weapons attack))) in Syria. The one who said that we have to be good goys and not say "radical Islamic terrorism." CNN loves him!
archive.is/zUTLD

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wP94a
atimes.com/article/trump-mcmaster-petraeus-legacy/
usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-10/cia-found-assad-innocent-no-way-agency-says-denouncing-ridiculous-claim
youtube.com/watch?v=I2eE3WRS0R8
bloom*berg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure
news.anti*war.com/2017/04/16/mcmaster-doubts-us-will-send-more-troops-to-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were able to remove Flynn, and replace him with this guy. His first action was to go soft on terrorism, totally reversing Flynn's doctrine.

Funny how the guy who did that takes money from all the state sponsors of terrorism.

archive.is/wP94a

Not only did McMaster's old workplace take money from the group who pushed the Iran nuclear deal, he also was responsible for things in Iraq under Petraus, which as we all know, didn't do shit but waste money and practically hand the fucking country over to Iran.

atimes.com/article/trump-mcmaster-petraeus-legacy/

Wake the fuck up Holla Forums, we have a serious problem here.

With snakes in the grass like this, we will never break free

Chequed, nice links here OP

I thought Trump was gonna purge the globalists anons wtf is up with this shit

Agree. Ballot box isn't working.

Globalists aren't going to fucking learn until someone gets physical with them

If the word spreads about this and people continue to ignore it, we're going to have to start thinking about other options. The West depends upon us

Bump, they all need to burn

This is a real problem, McMaster has to go

NO

I want to talk only about Ivanka and her Jewish husband. Who cares about real shit!

Trump was over the day he let that happen

Ivanka's cozy relationship with the Clintons is also a red flag, but there's more than one fly in Trump's ointment at the moment

Let's be real. Trump was over when he selected Pence.
We wanted Washington outsiders. Pence was the first rock to shatter that window. Then Priebus.
I know that Pence hates faggots and that's good. But everything else about him just screams, "IM A HUGE NEOCON KIKE LOVER."
I consider Pence to have been the first red flag. If he was serious, he would have picked someone more low-key in politics.
Pence is a gooder goy than Trump which makes assassination attractive to the kikes. You out Pence in there and ZOGbots will start dying immediately for Israel.
That nigger loves him some Israel.

McMaster isn't going anywhere. He already entrenched himself by dipping his dick into Syria and NK. He's the only one that even knows what the fuck the US is doing over there.
Unfortunately, McMaster isn't going anywhere.

The best way for Trump to MAGA is to remove McMaster, the Kushners, and all other globalists.

If it came out that he was fucking around and giving Trump bad intel, or something of that nature, it would go very badly for him I think

Remember, all generals must be approved by a team of kikes. This means all generals are traitors. End of story.

They all should be fired.

user, you're a fucking idiot. He already gave Trump bad intel.

You. Can't. Watch what happens.

Go ahead. Try it. They're too high up for us to even reach them, or to compromise any of their servants. But, if you can do it. I dare you.

I was suggesting that he had in fact given Trump bad intel already or Trump wouldn't be going off on TV about how Assad uses chemical weapons

Can Pence "electric fagkiller" stay?

Flynn also wanted to attack Iran though.

Pence is also a big neocon. He's an Evangelicuck neocon, which is about as bad as it gets for loving Israel and being a good goy.

Playing the chesscuck angle here, but with all the reporting of Russia and Assad claiming the chemical attack to be a false flag, this could be Trump setting up this bald faggot up for treason if and when the truth outs.

Can't find a source, but didn't Mike Pompeo meet with Trump directly and tell him the CIA wasn't sure it was Assad?

Good post OP.
Fuck that guy (forgot name) who refused to become Flynns successor.

It's always possible that this could happen down the road. But I don't think it's going to be because Trump knew about it all along, more likely because people supporting him were able to outmaneuver our enemies in Washington.

Found a source here, of course the bronies over at CIA denied it

usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-10/cia-found-assad-innocent-no-way-agency-says-denouncing-ridiculous-claim

There are probably two big questions we should be asking ourselves - Why did Trump pick Pence as his vice? I assume McMaster was the pick of Pence/Zionists and Trump wanted Robert Harward who we know refused. The second question is why in the hell did Flynn resign with so many kikes arriving at the WH. I assumed the calculation was that the replacement would be just as good but McMaster in his actions and words has been pretty neoconish so far. So either we are getting played by Trump or he got outjew-d.

I'd imagine that Pence was chosen to make the establishment happy.

So far he's remained fairly neutral. But the time is close approaching where being neutral will not be good enough.

I only kept saying mcmasters was the issue stop focusing on kushner he is a distraction and a problem for the future. Instead there was 50 kushner threads and not a single mcmasters thread.

Ryan is the main problem right now.

He is clearly fighting Trump and will fuck over everything Trump will try to do.

I think Trump's shift is based on Ryan, Trump realizing that with Ryan there domestically he can do nothing.

What the fuck can Trump do to get rid of Ryan? Wait until 2018? He's not going to be able to get him to cooperate, ever.

They're all problems but McMaster needs to get a lot more attention.

We should literally be shitting on all of them right now, they're all rats. We should have never let Ryan win reelection.

been saying this for a week now since everyone started to sperg out over kushner which seemed like a huge distraction seeing as mcmasters was the one that actually wanted bannon out.

at which point he will become both active and neutral, creating a circuit for the volts to FLOW

Oh you can, just need to find addresses is all.

Kushner has problems, but they are definitely distracting people from looking at others on the WH staff. They all need to be examined closely.

Your meme a shit.

Unless he's involved in some kind of scandal

He was mainly chosen to please conservative christians.

Conservative christians. They're one of the big identifiable voting group. I think most of them were supporting Ted Cruz and after the ugly fight between Trump and Cruz a lot of them didn't like Trump and I guess Cambridge Analytica told Trump it would be best to choose someone like Pence to motivate christians to go out and vote for him. Cambridge Analytica is the company owned by Robert Mercer and they were working for Cruz until he dropped out of the race. They knew the Cruz supporters pretty well.

It's interesting to note that Pompeo wasn't in that famous picture in the 'war room' at the Mar-a-Lago.

The first thing I learned about McMaster when his name hit my screen is that the NYT's editorial board loves him. Enough said!

McMaster is such memeworthy name

Pompeo just took a major shit on Wikileaks and starting going off about muh Russia again

youtube.com/watch?v=I2eE3WRS0R8

Trump better start getting his shit together soon

H.R. McCuckster

Well shit. I don't trust McMaster but I sure as fuck don't trust the CIA.

The President isn't supposed to be the boss, he's supposed to be just a figurehead who doesn't decide anything important. The CIA and the military-industrial complex, that's the real government. And more and more people are finally starting to realize this.

Probably both Deep State related

Well look at that, now it's the Bloomberg.com guy and he seems to have the same sources as Cernovich but he says 50,000 troops instead of 150,000.

Trump Said No to Troops in Syria. His Aides Aren't So Sure.

bloom*berg.com/view/articles/2017-04-13/trump-said-no-to-troops-in-syria-his-aides-aren-t-so-sure

" […] "The president wants to defeat ISIS, he wants to win, what he needs is a U.S.-led conventional coalition ground force that can take Raqqa and clean out the Euphrates River Valley of ISIS all the way to the Iraq border," Keane said. "Handwringing about U.S. ground troops in Syria was a fetish of the Obama administration. Time to look honestly at a winning military strategy."

White House and administration officials familiar with the current debate tell me there is no consensus on how many troops to send to Syria and Iraq. Two sources told me one plan would envision sending up to 50,000 troops. Blogger and conspiracy theorist Mike Cernovich wrote on April 9 that McMaster wanted 150,000 ground troops for Syria, but U.S. officials I spoke with said that number was wildly inflated and no such plan has been under consideration.

In public the tightlipped McMaster has not revealed support for conventional ground forces in Syria. But on Sunday in an interview with Fox News, McMaster gave some insights into his thinking on the broader strategy against the Islamic State. "We are conducting very effective operations alongside our partners in Syria and in Iraq to defeat ISIS, to destroy ISIS and reestablish control of that territory, control of those populations, protect those populations, allow refugees to come back, begin reconstruction," he said.

That's significant. Obama never said the goal of the U.S. intervention in Iraq and Syria was to defeat the Islamic State, let alone to protect the population from the group and begin reconstruction. Those aims are much closer to the goals of George W. Bush's surge strategy for Iraq at the end of his second term, under which U.S. conventional forces embedded with the Iraqi army would "clear, hold and build" areas that once belonged to al Qaeda's franchise.

McMaster himself is no stranger to the surge. As a young colonel serving in Iraq, he was one of the first military officers to form a successful alliance with local forces, in Tal Afair, to defeat the predecessor to the Islamic State, al Qaeda in Iraq. During the Iraq War, McMaster became one of the closest advisers to David Petraeus, the four-star general who led the counter-insurgency strategy in Iraq that defeated al Qaeda in Iraq – and brought about a temporary, uneasy peace there. […] "

Fuck me, how are we going to meme this guy out of office anons?

He likes it up the boy pucci

kek

I feel like they're impatient and don't trust trump all that much, so the deep state is split on whether they should handle Syria or NK first, or let them both go at once and possibly risk a disaster. They know eventually he'll have to respond to all those angry long-time supporters. And he will because he's just a total schmuck about "loyalty" so they're on an entirely unpredictable timetable.
That btw I think is our best hope with Kushner, getting it rolling in normie media that he's disloyal, son or no son, and Bannon is right

It's not like Trump doesn't know that this guy is a globalist. Trump has most likely been blackmailed into doing (((their))) bidding.

bullets and fire kill rich people too user, bulldozers and commandeered construction equipment knock holes in even hardened homes

It's 6,000,000D chess, you wouldn't understand you anti-semite!

t. Trumpaloompa

I dunno why this guy isn't a greater focus over Kushner & Ivanka. Seems McMaster would have more control over pushing harmful Neocohen foreign policy. Doesn't this guy regurgitate the "everything is Russian hackers" & "Assad attacks his own citizens for no reason" propaganda like everyone else tied to deep state jewry?

First time I've seen that image posted on 8/pol/ though I've had it myself for years.

I found it randomly.

Do we have any pics of Pence at the wailing wall?

Does Bibi count as a wailing wall?

McMaster certainly has a greater control over the intel that Trump is receiving than some others, and he pushed the idea that saying "radical islamic terrorism" was counterproductive.

Should tell you all you need to know

Yes, during the election I found these on his facebook page. I do not have one of him touching it though.

No.

Textbook case of Neocohenism

We memed his boss into office, we can meme him out of his position too

Can we talk about Trump's $160 million bailout from Soros or his joint hotel ownership with Soros (like the GM hotel law suit)?
Many people in the Trump admin have ties to Soros including Trump…..there is a reason why the government will never move against him in America.

mcmaster looks exactly like i would imagine an evil mastermind guy behind the scenes of all jewing

I think many people in the Shadow Government / CIA / 7th Floor hate Flynn because Flynn seems to actually want to destroy the jihadists while they want to exploit the jihadist networks for geostrategic purposes.

Wasn't the $160M for Chicago Trump Tower 12 years ago? It doesn't seem like that much of a big deal compared to Soros investing $250M in Kushner's company Cadre two years ago?

We don't know the exact date and technically it was before Trump announced he was running for President but top investors and currency manipulators like Soros usually have access to quality information before the newspapers. I wonder if Soros knew in advance Donald Trump was going to officially enter the Republican Party Primaries in June '15.

And I wonder if Kushner told Trump he and his little brother got $250M from Soros when Soros sponsored thugs were physically attacking Trump supporters in Chicago and elsewhere.

Is McMaster afraid of the big bad rumors circulating on the internet that he wants to send 50,000 troops to Syria?

>McMaster ‘Doubts’ US Will Send More Troops to Syria

news.anti*war.com/2017/04/16/mcmaster-doubts-us-will-send-more-troops-to-syria/

"In comments today on ABC’s “This Week,” National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster downplayed the chances of the US sending more ground troops to Syria, saying that it still “remains to be seen” if more troops are needed, but that he doubts the US will have to send any more.

President Trump had appeared to rule out such deployments last week, insisting “we’re not going into Syria,” though of course US forces are already in Syria, and there are proposals still coming in calling for additional US troops to be deployed.

The indications had been that McMaster was leading the push for more troops, however, and had even argued in favor of a deployment of some 50,000 US ground troops to fight in Syria. That McMaster is the one downplaying more troops now may suggest he’s been overruled.

Instead, he insisted that the US will focus on support for “partner forces.” Reports out of Syria suggest that in addition to increased military backing for the Kurdish YPG, the US has also resumed arms shipments to various rebel factions in Idlib Province to fight against the Assad government.

That renewed focus on regime change is the most likely factor to fuel more calls for US ground troops in Syria, as the sense right now is that ISIS is increasingly surrounded, and that the Kurds will ultimately seize the ISIS capital and put them even further on the defensive."

Flynn was an important part of shaking things up in DC, wish there was a way to bring him back

The timing of those investments is pretty key.

Funny how he wants to downplay it when he was the one leading the push for the deployment

With all this shit I have zero hope, I sometimes wish I could crawl under a rock and die. I don't care anymore I don't browse Holla Forums like I used to, I stopped caring.