I was diagnosed as a schizophrenic 3 years ago...

I was diagnosed as a schizophrenic 3 years ago, and it was pretty fun at it's very beginning (I was thinking 100x more fast than normally, I were to invent completely useless staff that was to change world in my opinion etc.)
But I had no visual hallucination or even hadn't heard voices ;___;
Shitty schizophrenia if I had this shit then I want fucking explosions. Like in movies. Now I'm taking neuroleptics and there are no explosion at all. I watched "beautiful brain" and this mathematical faggot created his own enemy and thank that he's top secret agent xD
I want something similar, but completely different.
I know that if I'm living in Europe then my only enemy can be muslims.
rate my plan.
Would it be schizophrenic enough? I'm feeling too neuronormative after medicines from my psychiatra. I can't live that way I have to go crazy for at least that level to make it worth to do movie about it enough.
Ech kurwa what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

successfulschizophrenia.org/stories/nightsky.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take your meds and stop being a fucking sperg
there is over a billion Muslim gl trying to catalog them
do something productive learn to code or something equally as useful
Maybe one day even make a program that cross references Pictures from fb with the database of known terrorists
the skys your limit dont sperg out with retarded ideas

Walk the shamanic path and help guide the racemind with imagery and visions. successfulschizophrenia.org/stories/nightsky.html
worth it

why are you blogging on Holla Forums

Because he's schizophrenic.

/thread

Schizos belong on /x/, /fringe/ or /oven/

what fucking board do you think you're on I wonder?

For fuck sake

>>>/polblog/

you don't have schizophrenia. you're just a roleplaying faggot.

they all look the same u only have to remember 1

op has autism

I know that I don't have it, you know it, but doctor don't

Everyone on Holla Forums can be blamed as schizophrenic. Because "normal" brain according to psychology is not "anti-semitic", not "racist", not "sexist" and totally loves muslim refugees.

We said autism, not schizophrenia. Someone fire the recruiters.

kys faggot

No, thats just a marxist opposition suppression tactic.

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

Well, that's too.

OPs writing style and the fact he is spamming this thread shows he is clearly insane. Please stops defending mental illness this user needs a gas chamber.

let me guess: you're the magic girlfriend faggot?

Psyops to discredit the name of The Schizophrenic Legion.

So not only do you have schizophrenia, but you also are suffering from extreme and unchecked autism. Gotcha.

No I'm not even visting this part of internet, I mean I'm user from polish chans since 2008 year and I'm spending only 3% of my free time on english boards. BTW I knew about 8ch from it's very beginning. However it my 3rd thread there, and now I know that it's impossible to delete threads there, and that I doesn't fit this board.
If it comes to Holla Forums I can be counted as a total newfag

First part sounds like a great plan! Learn many languages, go completely autistic about it. Start gaining information about the enemies by going to their radical boards, mainly arabs and chinese.
Also, learn programming languages, and when you gain the trust of the terrorist groups you infiltrate, send them trojans or worms via email.

Bardzo Dobrze!

Ignore everyone trying to bully you into inaction. Don't bother catalogueing their faces as theyre mostly a collective horde anyways. But keep us updated on anything you learn from isis facebook groups or any hilarious trolling.
Godspeed.