So I heard from an user in one thread that the NA/EU servers of TERA recently got rid of the dogshit Scaleform UI and...

So I heard from an user in one thread that the NA/EU servers of TERA recently got rid of the dogshit Scaleform UI and improved performance.
Can any other user confirm this? It was the only reason that I never bothered with it for longer than 10 minutes.

Maybe you should try not playing on a toaster oven, user.

I can confirm.

are elins still lewd?

As lewd as ever, now they can be Ninjas and soon (see in about a year) Some weird witch class that's not even finalized concept wise in Korea

but Elins are made to bee seen and admired

Elin are for thighs.

oh right I forgot to mention, there's an event going on right now where you can get a schoolgirl outfit for your character, also it takes like 6 hours to get to max level now, which means the earlier dungeons are filled with shitters, but the final endgame dungeon is pretty alright.

Shameless bump to see how long it'll stay afloat

You should be soloing or duoing those buddy.

It's a bit hard to solo DFNM

Is it going to be race/class locked again? Probably.

How's the class situation now?
Did they rebalance the brawler or whatever it was that fucked up everyone else?
Last time I playerd Bathismal Rise was still a thing and someone's airship was just released as a new dungeon.

it's a little better.
Ninja is top DPS
followed by brawler
followed by Reaper/Gunner/Mystic
and then it all just falls together in one lump of "not the best dps"

Wut?
I dungettit.

Did she stick the carrots in her cooch?

we gon git the 8ch team back up and running again then??

What? Mystics aren't absolute dogshit anymore?

WELL FUCK YOU TOO!

I think it goes ninja, brawler, gunner, slayer, reaper. Or it did last patch at least.

A few people have gotten back into it in the old guild.

Mystics were always better than priests in really good parties because auras. Now they're ridiculously overpowered to the point where people in ktera get priests with LFG for buffs and then kick them in order to bring in a mystic.

I've seen mystics deal 2M+ that's more than dedicated DPS

Is it worth playing Tera?

eh… it's alright, better than FFXIV or WoW.
That's about all it has going for it

EU or NA?
or both?

you got it

elins are da best

what about BnS?

I personally liked BnS but you need an i5 minimal to play it and I only have an i3

That's not Elin. That is fucking awful in so many ways. Delete that from your hard drive and never post it again.

Warap stop.

and a brown one

NA only EU is beyond fucked.
EU has a massively intrusive cash shop that's the only way to get super important items.

Another MMO that you play solo until max level wherethen your only interaction with other players is grinding to get better loot?

Cool.

You guys should really think about what you'll be doing when you sink time into games.