Happening: Coalition Forces Hit ISIS Chemical Storage. Hundreds reported Dead

According to Syrian Army Command, the Coaltiton Air-Strikes in Der Ez-Zor have hit the chemical weapons storage of Islamic State. Death tolls up to hundreds including civilians.

>russian.rt.com/world/news/378404-genshtab-koaliciya-udar-sklad-ig
>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-gas-idUSKBN17F18D
Killing hundreds of civilians in the process

Other urls found in this thread:

centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1150611/
archive.is/zlF3N
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270
archive.is/z8Not
youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM
archive.fo/6b32C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spook
twitter.com/dhookstead/status/852561203209654273
archive.fo/aZvHA
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/852563653106831360
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/
jta.org/2017/04/04/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-israeli-lawmakers-call-for-removal-of-syrian-chemical-weapons
syria.liveuamap.com/
archive.is/BrKEx
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
discord(dot)gg/3fNx6CE
youtube.com/watch?v=m-AFKnsz8FA
defense.gov/Video/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-army-idUSKBN17F1LU
rt.com/news/384648-russia-syria-coalition-strike/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is trump going to bomb the whitehouse now?

So either this happened again, or the truth about what happened in Syria is finally coming out. Either way, time to sit back and see how this plays out.

Nice. Time to watch the news all day for the official story that there "was a chemical attack again in Syria" and now we can watch Trump and Putin arm wrestle some more while the Rabbi referees.

Shit man, you guys are still denying the fact Trump and Putin are working together? What's it like doing it for free?

Both have jews behind them, only one is pro-israel, and the other not-so-much, due to an abundance of antisemitic mudslimes.

Putin's not pro-Israel though.

Read it again.

Yeah, I read it. Putin's not pro-Israel.

US taxpayers -> Israel -> ISIS
You paid for the gas goyim

Well this is it, the moment I was forewarning about days ago. Now let's see how the story unfolds and most importantly how Trump responds to this. Beyond this point it will eliminate doubts of what to expect in the future.

I think he just did honestly. Shills are already pushing back to the Russian puppet narrative too.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/852510810287075329

So it sounds like this is going to deescalate things.

He needs to throw McMaster, Tillerson, Haley, Kushner, and the rest of the kikes off a building. He's fucked this up badly.

I don't think you can read very well, user. Allow me to repost it.

Dude, I already read it. Putin's not pro-Israel.

I wonder if Ivanka had any part in the decision.

Welp, entire Assad gassing narrative is pretty much BTFO'd if this is real.

Due to an abundance of antisemitic mudslimes within the stock of his country.

Glad to see him shitposting on twitter again. Every time he ruses people, and amuses us, he gains energy and momentum. He must shitpost more.

Trump's the one who wants to go after mudslimes though. I think you're confused user.

Everytime he posts, another shareblue shill on here has a heart attack.

Putin meets with Netanyahu on average up to 12 times a year and they talk on the phone regularly. Just google search "Putin meeting with Netanyahu." You will find constant results.

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

Are you playing dumb, or are you just untrained in reading English?

Hey kikes, I think your bot's broken.

How long before the US twists this around and blames Assad?

It's 9:30 AM on the East Coast, so anywhere between 3 and 24 hours.

so is it time to launch a SEAD attack on the US then? Hm, maybe just a supersonic cruise missile at "a minimally staffed base"

LOL

I love this turn of events. Morality striking right back at the US. I hope someone destroys some US equipment.

I'm not broken user, it's just pretty obvious shareblue is in this thread already.

Oh they take humiliation very well and will issue an apology and send over a couple of cement mixers for their trouble.

The investigation into Russia loading the weapons onto planes goes on at a rampant pace.

At least you admit you're a bot.

Am I a cute bot?

Also this.

So the kikes finally die today?

Did any beautiful baby chilluns die?

Truly 88D interstellar toad stacking.

Where's the fucking link you mongoloid?

I wonder if threads like these are used to gauge consensus, by the consensus weavers on the other side. Maybe russia. Maybe that is why they are unwilling to make it an official statement, probing the waters to see if it could work on the large scale.

Fuck off, shill.

It wouldn't surprise me think tanks and intelligence agencies do lurk on Holla Forums to read what we're thinking about on a development.

So where did thsee chemical weapons come from, more importantly who?

The ones they used to use were brought in from Libya, now they get them from the cockroaches.

There's something wrong with all of this: why are chemical weapons being fixated on right now? Nobody fucking cares about chemical weapons but kikes.

Thats probably the reason why only a few sources, and a few screenshots are offered.

Well Russian or jew haters, if you got actual proofs, like satellite evidence. Then we will defend it. But it must be good proofs.

You must build up a large evidence case because this could completely obliterate trumps narrative, completely, and probably destroy a large swath of his supporters.

If you worry about economic things, think like this: Do you really want to obfuscate the truth once more for some cash or do you want to be cool moral people like us who is some way can say that gods are on our side? Yea we are not rich, we do not have much influence, but we sure do have a surplus of morality. And in turn also meme magic. Choose your next move carefully.

This

If so, they don't seem to give a damn. The media-to-gov process effectively makes stuff like #syriahoax absolutely meaningless, in the face of a false flag.

I find that video so disturbing to watch. And the fact that they do not inject the supposed "adrenaline" is very telling. Just like the Syrian foreign minister said yesterday.

If this is true, Trump is going to be exposed as a trigger-happy fool who doesn't verify stories before he launches military attacks.

Post the link, anyone can make that image.

Isn't this exactly what happened with Assad?

Didn't he bomb a "rebel" ammo dump as well?

there's no way around that unless we want to drown in a sea of lies justifying other lies forever

most likely yes

Calm before the storm user.

So the chem attack by assad was assad blowing up an ISISnigger chem depot?

That's actually one way they could force him to tow the line, so that is a bit concerning.

Yes, where have you been the past few days?

he could pin it on bad (((intel))) though and start draining the swamp, but it won't happen. he's cucked himself beyond repair already

Who gives a shit about chemical weapons though? Jews

It's not listed yet but here it is:
centcom.mil/MEDIA/PRESS-RELEASES/Press-Release-View/Article/1150611/

I too wonder if since this is out in the open, is a subtle thread.

The other nations know that trumps most support comes from us. If we actually flip, he will lose a lot of his base to continue.

Basically, if this narrative gets propped up with trump and spread (also by us), trump can get booted out of the white house.

If this is true, how is Trump going to save face? He just attacked Assad for doing what coalition forces just did. Now what he is going to say? Whoops, we made a mistake? Or will he blame Assad for this too? Either way, he's fucked up and the whole world is going to see it.

the whole thing smells like

Here you go, but you should look for some more as well.
I assume the youtube video has the same name, you could perhaps go from there if you want names.

Putin is heavily pro-Israel. What the fuck are you talking about?

This isn't the President we voted for.

You didn't put Hitler on the ballot?

That certainly will be the narrative.

you are ugly stinky bot, you are worst bot. remove bot.

It's legit. Archived in case .mil decides to fuck with us.
archive.is/zlF3N

Misdirected strike results in partnered force casualties
*By CJTF-OIR*

More like, "If you don't continue your campaign against Assad and claim it was his doing, we'll reveal this blunder as yours and cite it as a war crime."

He's pro-Israel while being pro-Palestine at the same time. Kikes can't get too pissed or he'll fully back the Palestinians. It's a way to stay fairly neutral on the whole thing and not invite an overwhelming kike attack. At least that's what I take away from it.

You're a moron. We were skeptical from day one ya sheep.

only jews use that term.

Who's "we"? You mean everyone saying Trump is a 1488D chess master? From what I saw, nobody was really skeptical until the Syria "blunder". Now everyone is waking up to the realization that the God Emperor is wearing no clothes.

I should add though this would require them having "intel" that suggests Trump knew what was about to be bombed though. So come to think of it, that may be too difficult for them to try.

kek
did you miss how he humiliated Bibi a few weeks ago about Iran? then immediately after there was a (((terrorist attack))) in St Petersburg and then the Trump cucking/false flag… cohencidence?

Holla Forums

You shouldn't trust politicians. You can only criticize, make deals and observe their actions.
If they do good - give them good publicity
If bad - call them cucks :^)

You suck at your job faggot, I hope Kushner pays enough for your dragon dildos

Shills, and anons in denial.
The Trump Train has been getting shaky for a while now, since he's already shit on so many core campaign promises, it just went completely off the rails now that he's exposed himself as being completely compromised, and having hoodwinked all of us. Demoting Bannon, and now close to dropping him altogether since Bannon is sticking hard to MAGA in complete opposition to Kushner, Ivanka and Cohn was the last straw for me. This Syria shit just proves I was right in getting off the Trump train.

y tho, its more or less one of the few things that unites us. The removal of jew. From assad who wants to keep the rothschild banks out. To russia who wants more dino juice and also less jew. To iran and NK. The moral axis more or less completely hates jews. Sure we have a lingering sentiment of white pan nationalism in all between this, but the priority is in the jew removal.

Whatever I just want democracy over, the US equivalent of Hitler in charge & jews/ leftist/degenerates out.

The thing is if Trump is rejected by conservatives the rebulicucks will try to run more Rubios or "mavericks" like McCain ensuring the leftist control next election.
This is why democracy is terrible.

There was so much kikery surrounding Trump before the election, anyone who seriously analyzed him would have been nervous from the beginning that he would revert to a shabbos goy.

HE FUCKING HIT, WITHOUT DESTROYING, A TARGET. STOP BEING SUCH FUCKING PANDIES OVER SOME POLITICAL THEATER WITH BOMBS.

Jesus fucking Christ you limp-wristed faggots are more consolidated against "muh possible four dead in Syria" than you faggot fucks were over "muh false flag" Sandy Hook. You all need to chill and look at what happened through a non-pozzed perspective:

According to almost all of the world and the UN, Assad has used chemical weapons about 50 times during his regime. President Trump hears about it, shoots a camel in the ass, and the entire world is singing his praises. Assad is still left in power, even though Geneva Conventions were broken. If Trump ignored a sarin gas attack that everyone believes was by Assad's military, then that weakens the Geneva Conventions. This was political showmanship.

wtf i love kikes now

to add to that: I think we do actually have a mediocre amount of influence.

You're new faggotry is showing. Trump was always just a means to an end anyone who thought he was gonna be Hitler or even a Caesarean-lite was retarded.

Nigger do you know where you are?

Russia has a multi-billion dollar defense contract they sucked Israeli dick for, for their Leviathan natural gas field. Putin was raised to worship kike cock. He even asked Europoor Jews to come settle in Russia last year.

Why do you goons keep pushing this retardation?

Actually he's playing a game with Israel. The reason he doesn't let Russian nationalists antagonize Russian Jews in the open is because he doesn't want them immigrating to Israel. There are more Israeli Jews moving to Russia than Russian born Jews moving to Israel. Search the wikileaks for Chabad's analysis of Putin. He's trying to keep them from leaving so that they don't leave Russia out to dry if they all co engage in some capital flight scheme. Letting Jews go to Israel is what caused Germany major economic damage in WW2 because they were taking German currency out of circulation to Israel. If too much of a nations money flows out of its country of origin then currency manipulators can rape it from the outside (ala Soros/Rothschild/Warburg.) It is the reason the Zionists are so adamant about convincing every single Jew in the world to move to Israel. If they assimilate they also stop being a threat to their host nations because their descendants will be less likely to practice Judaism.

Pay close attention, lads, this is a genuine shill.

yea on a free speech central which doesnt mince words or acts like the lefties with their careful patrol of language. Jew fucking obliteration

Why do you think I have russia included in the amoral backstabbing picture? Russia can choose to be moral however, unlike trump they can still choose a path that is righteous in the eyes of whatever god that there may be.

I hope your house gets hit with missiles for some political theather, faggot

News uptake on this is abnormally slow. Either a blackout is being attempted to buy time for narrative weaving, or everyone is frantically trying to verify the story.

Says the faggot that posts an (((Alex Jonestein))) webm. The strike on Assad you're having a pre-menstraul cry over did jack shit in damage. The UN was threatening to respond. Turkroaches were threatening to respond. Trump's half-assed strike on Assad's base saved Assad you enourmous faggot.

factors to consider (different narrative weaver groups)

and all are trying to play so loud, in concert that they drown out the others. Quite a feat for us to try to find the weaved narrative that was mostly based on the truth.

If you limp-wristed faggots can't even sort out your own country then gtfo trying to fix the rest of the world. This is not a popularity contest.

Trump is over.

that's a pretty dank assad

It was pinned before 50 replies. Someone wants this to be seen.

Awh, are you upset because President Trump ordered dirt around an air base be shot? What a fucking soft faggot you are, having a cry over the zero to four dead shitskins. Assad should be blowing Trump at this point out of gratitude - he saved them from the international community's response. You're just too stupid or too much of a shill to see it. Go back to your Discord server.

The litmus test for whether or not Trump is doing the right thing is how you "NEVER TRUMP" kikes feel about him in the moment. The fact that you cucks can't stop singing him praises over providing air support for ISIS tells us everything we need to know.

Gas yourself, cocksucker.

It's not going to last.
We need an executive order soon to get rid of the criminals in government.
My worry is that (((they))) will do so to genocide whites.

Holla Forums's position has always been to sit back and let the shitskins murder each other, israel included, while we sort out our own problems.

We gain nothing from this.

is that a bad thing though? They are not banning us and I think that I am not shadow banned either. Its no secret that the mods here are also politically motivated. But I dont know what their motive is either. Maybe they are on one of them "thousand different chess levels" helping some narrative, or destroying an other one.

The truth is the truth though. This is a commonly shared/shaped world and the truth is only one. The actual truth doesnt care about assad, the US and russia. The truth just is. If one could find this elusive beast then it would be great. Though I highly doubt it, as my picture above demonstrated, on these flash point events not a single party usually releases the truth.

They think that they can persuade us with chess things, or maybe some weaker of us with threats or money.

But I dont give a crap about that. The morally good only care about the truth. In our position that is what most of us want. Nothing else. Maybe il be corrupted in the future like most of these crooks when my soul leaves my body as it did with them, but not today.

bombs are expensive, it would be better to sell them bombs, and let them kill each other

Several are saying that what he has done isn't enough, that he needs to overthrow Assad, that the Trump administration indirectly encouraged Assad to do it. The neocons are fighting themselves over how right he was, but Trump won some muh pr points for the moment. If you sensitive faggots didn't cry over every blade of grass that got bombed and actually watched what the neocons did/said, you'd know they got rused. Or you're just a "lol muh Drumpf is a cheetoh jew" JIDF shill.

meh if we can get oil , valuable territory, try to stop Arabs from going to Europe by bombing the fuck out of them, killing off the source of the problems (jews), etc. I'm fine with.

What I'm not fine with is fighting any country or group of people specifically to benefit israel or the jews rather than our own interests or at least the interest of the western society.

screw that send in loyal soldiers to kill/black-bag the criminals and end the madness of mob rule.

The shitskins murder of each other lead to their migration to the west.
What the fuck do we do about them?
All regions outside of that area need that oil. They are making it hard for the whole world by being so easily made to uprise and rebel through subversion.

I thought our national security had issues. It's got nothing on the arabs lack of national security.

what kind of moral people would we be if we approved of war? Many of us said that we didnt want war, and many people voted for no war. It was also somewhat of a bipartisan issue. There was some support for the no war from the lefties, the bernouts who didnt vote for hillary for example.

Are we supposed to be like the backstabbing turncoats like in all of politics?

I say no to that.

I would rather the lefties who hate war help us (and also hate the establishment) than to wage war again because of various degrees of "chess" (backstabbing and obfuscation)

Why do you think that people are fucking hateful of politics? Its exactly because of this lack of transparency.

Yes I want no war, but yes I also want to kill all jews. Any agent browsing my posts per IP would know that lol. Though that might mean that mossad mite keeel me if I ever grow influential besides some shitposting forum lol.

We need to be bombing the ISIS headquarters in Tel Aviv.

The army needs to deal with their own minority and corruption issue.
Spics and niggers in the military need to be guaranteed survival and perhaps a "solution" for them (help to rebuild mexico or their own sovereign nation). We can't simply kill them, we need their manpower.

This will only work with a guarantee of ethnic sovereignty in the aftermath.

holy shit this thread is getting shilled to fuck by Holla Forums

It was shooting some missiles in a target that is still operational today. Assad gets to hang onto power for a bit longer because of it.

Do we really? What wars have we won since integration?

You chesscuck shills are so fucking transparent.

We have oil.
There is nothing of value there.
NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM. We've already been sucking Europe's collective cock for decades by covering their defense budgets. Guess where all of the money they've been saving on defense has been going? Right into shitskin pockets via welfare. It's time we pull the fuck out and let them fend for themselves. That is the only thing that has any hope of waking them up.
We aren't killing Jews. Jews fucking hate Syria, which is why they're constantly bombing shit in Damascus (with US made munitions). This action strongly supports Israel.

No, the fucking massive welfare state Europe has created, as well as them refusing to police their borders is responsible for these migrants. These are not refugees, these are economic migrants, and this is NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM. The only one who can fix Europe's problems is fucking Europe. We are not the world police. America first, fuckstick.

It's impractical.
That's a significant proportion of the military.

And we need urgent action.

what do you think that

means

It doesnt mean

what do you think the average person will think? What do you think any sane person will think? Do you really think we even want to defend something like that in the first place?

Our power derives itself from truth, not from your fucking soulless and amoral backstabbing games.

You are on your fucking own if you want to play those games.

why do you write like that? you sound like a pretentious faggot

Do you think people actually care enough to read this nautical mile of a post?

You JIDF kikes are so easy to spot.

You can't 'NO U' me, faggot. I already nailed you 30 minutes ago:

>>>/oven/

I'm saying if we can get those things then war in the middle east has justification I did not imply not am I implying Trump is doing any of this.

The officer corps need cleansing lesser grunts are irrelevant. Therefore you can have your precious blacks used as cannon fodder so long as the officers are loyal to you.

The real question is why are you bleeding heart faggots here to have a week-long cry over some Syrian grass around an airbase getting shot? It killed the Russian accusations against President Trump, it saved Assad, it got him a bit more popularity so he can USE IT to push against the neocons that don't support his domestic policies with threats of being primaried. But hey, you ancap faggots can spark up your bongs and drown yourself in fucking tears because Trump scratched an Assad air base you enormous shitskin loving faggot.

>Obama gets to hang onto power for a bit longer because of it
Not so fun when the tables are turned? You can not honestly believe that this should be the new standard.

I do agree with the avoiding international intervention angle as I have not seen it mentioned before, but that does not mean that we have to accept this behavior. If Trump is willing to take the fall then fine, but I do not see any reason to encourage this behavior publicly.

Thought I'd share this because this is a ridiculously overt case of framing being practiced for this story developing:

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.783270
archive.is/z8Not

Like I said I only posted it because look at how they say "Gas depot" or "Poison gas" instead of "Chemical weapons" when referencing ISIS's stockpile, and "toxic substance" instead of "chemical agent" when talking about the incident itself. I know Holla Forums is already familiar with this technique; but still keep an eye out for more of this kind of shit on sources like BBC and CNN when they finally report on it.

There is no "justification" for war in the middle east that benefits US citizens in any way. Have you fucking forgotten that we've spent nearly FIVE TRILLION DOLLARS on the "war on terror" with NOTHING to show for it?
Unless it's FIVE FUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS of oil and land, you can fuck right off out of here with that shit.

Obama? Are you fucking retarded?

oh a shill caling someone else a shill, nice try fucker, but your playbook is outdated. I seriously hope you get to taste some political theather that goes oever international law and sovereignty. Seriously eat a bullet kushnerite

Because its considered an act of war, and like I said countless times here. Most people who voted for trump didnt want war. What is so hard to understand.

They didnt want dino juice adventures amongst scary bearded guys. They wanted a wall, wanted to kick out the illegals. Restore some sense of sanity to their nation, remove foreign aid, stop playing world police.

There was a chance to get into anti ISIS action properly in the ME, but part of that approach would be admitting that obongo and hillary made ISIS with the help of (((them))) as most suspected. There are also many more still who were okay in locking hillary up. Many more still wanted the banks to be removed from soros hands.

We didnt want war and we thought that there was a neutral way through this without helping (((them))), a virtuous and moral way. If you go a little bit too pro them…and you do it too often…well then you basically start quacking like a duck.

Of course. Anyone who at this point still doesn't see why we hit that airbase is fucking retarded. I love how they always either say "Syria blunder" or "airbase incident"

You're a leftist crying and "literally shaking rn" over a single missile strike that saved Assad's ass. Go home Holla Forums , take your bong and dildo with you.

No. There were some fear before the election that he would enforce martial law or something, let's say some country send 10 missiles on you. Is it really that difficult to imagine being on the receiving end for once?

You believe we actually were fighting to win.
We actively did not shoot at civilians and then trained & armed their security forces with tax dollars so they could join the terrorists (as planned) and rebuilt their infrastructure.

I'm talking about carpet bombardment and eradication for conquest ( there would be no quarter given). Not some sjw game of pattycake you think is war.
It would be very cheap in comparison and devastating to all the sand monkeys that occupy the land you want.

But why war with north korea?

It's not like the Syrian army is attacking us now. You faggots need to calm down.

probably will be called a CIA shill

but what has this "chess" approach yielded for us so far?

All these politicians have failed. Trump included. He thinks perhaps that he is playing some righteous game. But he is losing to the jews as always…man does anyone here really think that if he wasted so much energy of his life on his jew family that he is still one of us? That he did so much effort to "deceive" (((them))) that he is still a gud boy?

Has none of you done family life? Do you really think you can just step away from that so easily, or become a martyr for your blood line just to fool some kikes? Even kings of the past did this to secure bonds with other places because blood was sacred, it is sacred.

nice projection faggot, all your posts show that you'rem simplky a trump administration shill payed to keep us compliant. You seriously deserve a fucking bullet for calling me a leftist,motherfucker. I bet you only know how to shitpost for some dollars in a cubicle and not know what it is to bear the burden of being a politcal dissident, be it natsoc or fascist, in a society that will demonize you for going againts the jew narrative of recent history.

=KYS KUSHNERITE SHILL==

and with that I mean the many past iterations of presidents who where "playing 6 million d chess"

I don't work at an airbase, and I don't live in a shitskin country. Why would I care, you bleeding heart pansy?

Pretty much this IMO. BTW, do we know what type of missiles they used (old cheap ones, or new & expensive)?

Oh look, the leddit shill almost got red texting right.

RED
TEXT

I fucked up my redtext, stil not an argument. You're a clear paid agent, with a clear agenda. I can tell you to fuck off back to your shitposting center, just like the CTR faggots before you did for Cuntlary

nice (1) faggot

Seriously fuckers, do they pay you so good to shil here? Did they pay Jim directly to let you cocksuckers run rampant here post-election? Please enlighten me establishment shills, I'm all ears

This proves the requirement for massive numbers of groundtroops focussed on ISIS, not Syria. If chemical weapons caches are strategically located throughout ISIS-held territory, then they can't be bombed from afar with collateral civilian deaths. The situation requires military expertise, boots on the ground. Which is what we needed to do about ISIS all along.

JESUS! I do hope so. Please Trump, please, please, please destroy ISIS, do it now! Route it from every rock and corner! Arrest those who fund and support it! Declare war on ISIS! Militarily, N. Korea is an annoying fly, and nothing else matters. Destroy the Islamic State !!!

Only in a condition of peace can we sort out the qualms of the CIA and Israel. Whether the genocidal fucking Jews want it or not, peace is their only long-term option for viability.

Guys ISIS is real! I keep saying they exist so they have to right??

Damn fucking straight! ISIS is a growing threat, and shills like you… you're days are running short.

It's Heqet. Kauket is a snek.

stop changing vpns faggot-kun
No amount of pushing for invasion and "boots on the ground" will sway us from our position. If we wanted war we could have voted for fuckign Fiorina.

Kindly KYS

How many casualties exactly

Get lost pleb, I came to discuss, shitpost and laugh at you

ISIS became a non-factor after Obama left and the US stopped funding them. Why do you think Assad suddenly started winning?

Get paid more, faggot.

I think cuckchan might be more of your alley

They don't pay you enough, you should ask for a raise

it's about truth and principles, I guess faggots like you don't understand higher notions

Fuck you and fuck your high horse. I don't want us going to war because its a fucking waste of money effort and time. I don't give a fuck about some sand niggers living 1k years or more in the past, slitting each others throats blowing each other up and gunning each other down. I JUST DO NOT CARE. They can ruthlessly murder each other over whose version of their god is better all they want, as long as they dont bring that shit here.

That was one of the major reasons I voted Trump, because he campaigned on a platform similar to that mindset. You can't bomb the middle east into the modern age, you can't police action war them with troops in the city to "maintain order" them into the modern age (iraq proved that), YOU CANNOT CIVIL THESE MONGRELS. Instead, we should just leave them the fuck along to rape and pillage and murder each other all they want and simply keep them OUT of our country lest they bring that shit here. Instead we should focus on getting rid of all the illegal scum here, enforce our laws and borders, clamp down on soft domestic terrorist groups like BLM, stop hamstringing our industry and energy sectors, unfuck our taxes so businesses WANT to make their goods here, fuck everyone else who allows basically slave labor to businesses flock to those nations for cheap labor so the jew faggots can peddle their goods here and milk us out of our money while not helping our national economy or social well being in any way….

These are the things I voted for Trump for. It has nothing specifically to do with "no more wars." Fuck you, if any of those faggots try to fuck with us at home, screw it, nuke their asses back to the stone age for all I care (okay dont do THAT, we'd be fucked in the long run from it, but if ya know mexico's government starts using funds to try to ship/smuggle people into our nation? Nah fuck that, military on the border and if they try to push back, fuck their shit up like they're trying to do to us). What it has to do with, is I want OUR country to be taken care of, to be improved, and to be secured. I dont give a shit about mohammad and his 8 wives and 60 kids, let muhammed (cause they all have the same god damn name anyway) murder him and rape his wives and throw all his kids in a room filled with chlorine gas.. I JUST DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. "Morals" would dictate one step in and stop that shit, no fuck morals like that. Let the mongrels kill each other and stay in the damn stoneage. All I want, is OUR country to improve and be secure.

Internationally, beyond Syria, ISIS is still making inroads, esp. in the Far East where no one's been paying attention. Should Indonesia turn to the Islamic State, instantly we have a more serious problem.

With morality I mean the statements that we made in the past. There was form of a social contract being drafted more or less

Is that the language that you may understand?

Try harder shill. Ask your Discord group for tips.

That's a really sad effort. Take a coffee break, cuddle up to your dildo, and go cry to your boss. Holla Forums is a nasty place for the likes of you.

it took you faggots quite a while to reply, got you off your playblook didn't I, eh?
I seriously hope the building you work in for kushner gets nothing mr. fbi I'm just shitposting to these shill cunts

and I basically agree with the rest of your post as well. There were comments made on

I think that a lot of people would have been okay if trump didnt destroy the current power base in iraq and Afghanistan, or in europe still. I could have defended a retaining of the status quo since that could make some sense. (would have even benefited the US in some sense since there was a lot of conquest in the past), but what syria was, is a clear act of aggression.

Also, I know Engliah is hard for yids, but the colloquialism is "up your alley".

Just shut the fuck up, you dense retard.

thanks mr.shill, I never thought I would anything free from you, not even information

here have something in return

Get the fuck back to Holla Forums you massive faggot. What all those bots aren't enough to keep you company or something?

Pro Trump on this issue = Removal of Assad.
Against Trump on this issue = Assad remains.

It's really that simple. Muh airstrikes, muh chemical weapons, muh chess, muh chesscucks, blooblo. "There is no room for Assad" has been stated multiple times by the administration.
Yes, shilling is real, but obfuscation is arguably the number one goal of it. This is week one shit faggots, and we may be end game. Get it together.

in a similar way I too entered a social contract of some sort, not sure if anyone cares or remembers. But I basically said to the natsoc core

And that flag, banner of mine I still hold dear, just as Iran holds its banner of indiscriminate jew slaughter still true. There are both benefits and negatives about it obviously. But I am not going back on this.

So far no new information (that I've found). The dominating tone from emerging MSM articles is "U.S denies they hit an IS poison gas depot" as expected. They're still leaving it open to uncertainty.

sauce?

Don't you even dare to joke about that shit, you're gonna give me nightmares

go back to cuckchan

Hold the fuck on OP. Did you say ISIS has chemical weapons? Don't you mean Assad? We need to stop Assad now!!!

These fucking shills are nonstop with their images not from here, fucking up redtext, and crying over a couple of dead mudslimes.

if they knew it's a chemical storage, … isn't this basically a chemical attack?

If we actually manage to remove them completely from this planet. But we still find them somewhere beyond with science, I will push alongside the other natsocs for one of the basic rules of society to be "KILL ALL KIKES"

basically rule number 1, so that future generations in new fields of science still will kill the kikes. If they flee to space, or to other dimensions, or if there really is some hollow earth (as the kikes say that they are like worms digging from the earth into a nation, infiltrating it)

For mixed jews there will be eugenics of a lesser sort. Basically all jew DNA is hostile and humanity must purge itself from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X77dkiDpBoM

You don't always know what something is before you hit, but when the air starts to choke anyone around leaving people dead I guess its safe to say you found a chemical weapon storage facility.

wew. Rex, Haley, Spicy also said Assad cannot remain in power. What they are saying is that they both need to be removed. You'd know that if you paid any attention.
Every time this info gets posted here, it's met with ignorance like yours. Step outside.

I also believe that and jewish DNA is intrinsically evil, and many years of "atheist" or converso kikes have shown just how perfifious they are, would you accept some fascists withing your anti-kike ranks?

Hundreds of mossad and various "innocent" shitskins?

It's a start.

Righteous compared to paid shills.

CHESS!

By the standards used to strike Assad's military it is.

gas kebab

you mean

gas kebab and matzo

Especially when the symptoms experienced are identical to being exposed to a chemical weapon agent.

Shillposting is cancer on either side.

dubs confirm, but seriously, how butthurt they are, when Trump actually gassed people?

Its a fine line to walk upon you know. I also accept molly somewhat. Even though he has 50% jew genes. But I think he is genuine in hating his kike mother. But like all jews he has these schizophrenic outbursts from time to time. Still though, if you are some sort of jew and actually help out, dont expect to be allowed to propagate your jew genes. Its still eugenics all the way for you. And no you would not be allowed to be one of us. All it would accomplish is you being spared a quick death. With a mercy removal in the form of castration or something like that. Or if you have some cash (like all kikes do) I would also accept genetic manipulation of your children to remove all kike genes from them.

but outside of the DNA, I accept basically anyone who wants to kill them. If the mudslimes stayed in their nations I would even accept them. That is why I am also a fan of Iran.

But larping aside (since the "extremists" like me barely have any real power), whatever.

Reminder that the US-led coalition kills more civilians than the Syrians & Russians and even ISIS – but the US media won't talk about that:

US-led coalition killed more Syrian civilians than Isis or Russia in March, figures show
archive.fo/6b32C

quote:
"More civilians caught up in the Syrian conflict were killed by US-led coalitions than by Isis or Russian-led forces in the last month, according to figures released by a human rights organisation. The Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR), found Isis killed 119 civilians in Syria in March, including 19 children and 7 women, with Russian forces believed to have killed 224 civilians in the same month, including 51 children and 42 women. The SNHR found the international coalition forces, led by the US, killed 260 civilians, including 70 children and 34 women."

(the SNHR is anti-Assad by the way)

A daily double: What are Jews?
Wager: 6000000

I'm on truth's side faggot, anti-trump and pro-trump shills can suck my uncut cock for all I care

form where the hell do you take that I'm even part jewish??? jeez man don't insult me like that. i'm just more of a fascist rather than full natsoc for the moment, that's why I asked.
I would really help Iran if they went a zoroastrian revolution or reformation or something and destroy the "islamic repulic" and go for abloody revenge for the annihilation of the Sasanid empire and the iranian bloodlines thanks to the camelfuckers

No, he probably has something like 10%. If his mother was considered jewish because her mother was considered jewish because her mother was jewish then it's easy to see how diluted the jewish genes can be after a few generations of matrilineality.

what lol? Is that a serious question? I am also a fascist. You fool. Fascists are probably even more serious about this whole jew issue than classical natsocs. I was just perplexed as to why you would ask that since I just assumed that you knew.

jew genes are matriarchal tho so it would make sense them to be 50%

Watch that guy's mouth. IT'S THE SOFTWARE!

phew, I'm 12.5%, but it's from the father's side

'Syrian Democratic Forces'. Was that the government or rebels?

Truly, the next generation of Holla Forums. No homeland is safe.

Well you talked about rallying the natsocs so I ddin't know if I was invited to the kike-removing party, good to know

you're only lacking in calling me nu-Holla Forums, faggot. Go ahead, I'm waiting, it's not like this place didn't alredy shat the bed post-election

So much This

Its syria not iraq

a good number of Levantese are white not arab

its really simple

Holla Forums is and has been since 2012 pre-exodus:

the fact that you don't get this shows you are not from here

thank you user, good to see real Holla Forumsacks like you are still here, within all the shilling

also
Benghazi was a weapons transfer/sale to "moderate rebels" gone wrong, its only a couple hours boat ride across the Med to Syria, coverup was to hide US instigation of Syrian civil war beginnings

user-kun, please. My only point is the tired "how many shekels, sharia-kushner?" posts only serve the purposes of those you wish you combat. If you're fine wallowing in filth, by all means continue.

???

Well it's not a kike false flag, otherwise the US would be claiming that Assad unleashed chemical weapons in Deir al-Zor. But they're denying that any incident whatsoever took place in Deir al-Zor. Can anybody explain this shit?

I'm pretty anti all these faggots saying one million yearsBD chess.
But don't ever say spooks again you lefty pol faggot.

I know user-san, but I just got mad today at such blatant shilling. I try to juggle between bunkers and here and I just snapped into a shitposting frenzy againts shills

That's the point.
They get paid to try and wear us out. They know we do this for free.

But they are mistaking us for normies and not seeing the potential of
weaponized autism

Kikes pretending to be Americans bombing a known location containing sarin gas since they gave it to those people, making Trump think Assad is trying a false flag, making Assad think Trump is a hypocrite, and thus causing friction hoping to get American boots on the ground?

spook is a term for CIA-man from back in the 80s/90s

I remember when spooks was pretty much a /lit/ meme. But then again /lit/ was at that point a proto-Holla Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spook

/leftyniggers/ spooks are different from what that user meant. They mean unexplainable.concepts or some other leftist horseshit, but I'm pretty sure that user means spooks in the classical sense. Eg government operatives, or suits.

Kurds. Who, for the time being, are allied with the government. That might change in the future once the rebels and ISIS are wiped out.

Of course I care King Nigger was arming ISIS. I care about ISIS not being gone yet because they're attacking white nations. That's why I supported Gaddafi; I saw a livestream of them hoisting the ISIS flag on the capitol building the day HRC and ISIS overthrew Gaddafi.

Turkey was discussing invading Syria even more because of that chemical weapons attack. Everyone in the world was claiming Assad did it. Trump lobbed a few pointless missiles in the general direction of the airbase and got everyone to shut the fuck up. Up to four people died, tops.

I'm saying calm your shit and stop being so melodramatic.

More anons need to filter and ignore. I love a good shill argument, but wait until they make their own "le drumpf has finally been stumped" thread and shit post there.

get them talking about the finer points of international trade, I wrecked some stupid faggot last night when he tried to imply chinks buying us coal isn't a big deal

Hear ya budy, I'm guilty at times too. It may well be all this place is good for anymore, but we're seeing a turnaround and it needs to continue.
Time to act like volk.

I don't know user. This sounds an awful lot like
bullshit tier logic

**the Russia is behind refugee crisis was narrative I noticed alot of (((pollacks))) pushing last week when this shitstorm started

spooks in /leftyniggers/ is usually used when a dissent opinion uses words that trigger commies (race, tradition, culture, hierarchy, genetics, authority, etc.) immediately denying their existances and justyfing their argument by pulling some incredible cognitive dissonance or buzzwords

I feel we need to engage them sometimes

Otherwise lurkers and visiting-normies might be swayed with their bullshit

No, the US is denying that any chemical weapons were unleashed in Deir al-Zor for any reason. Why the fuck would they do that? Why would Uncle Schlomo not capitalize on it and insist Assad did it? Why does Russia have no information on the incident?

Is… Is Assad senpai lying?

so in other words, leftypol thinks we are all spooks

These are the typical the_daahnaald retard reactions with their Israel first mindset. These none critical retardarded Americans really shouldn't be on here. You have nothing to be patriotic about, it's all corrupted you nigger. Still wanting to be a ZOG bot for your (((chosen people))).

Get the fuck out!

America first my ass, China is gonna build US infrastructure now, not even US contractors have the equipment to do the job haha! That wall? Which is really just a steel fence, is being build by Mexicans. It's not America first in foreign policy, it's Israel first, and America is only going to get to eat the scraps from the leftover meal. It's clear as day and any retard still chilling for the neo-con retards who've embedded themselves within Trump's movement and have taken over are illiterate buffoons.

History is repeating itself and these idiots still don't see it. It's literally the playbook for Reagan election and presidency and what they back then deemed the 'new right'. They too wanted the FED out, wanted to stop the American world police cancer doctrine, wanted libertarian and conservative way of America first back and secure their borders. They revolted against the policies of the 1960s to open the doors to third world shitholes migration wise, it was all for naught.

The system has been intentionally broken, prepare for war.

So he takes the same public position as Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and Obama? While speaking with Netanyahu multiple times a week and having his own personal Chabad Lubavitch rabbi?

Disruption and polarization is their ultimate goal from what I've seen. To create such an environment where there's no capacity to discuss things without the thread derailing into shit.

I personally never filter because I like to monitor shill behavior and raw thread activity no matter how annoying it gets.

ISIS is a complete non-issue because they're on the complete opposite side of the planet. "America First" means not giving a shit about sand niggers killing other sand niggers in their own desert shitholes.

If it weren't for kikes we wouldn't be over there defending "Our Greatest Ally" and destabilizing all their unwanted neighbors - Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc. ISIS is actually way less of a problem than the kikes who manipulate our government to send Americans to die for Israel.

thanks obama

A reminder that fanatical zionists still consider all three of those presidents mentioned as anti-Israel.

ISIS is a CIA asset

Maybe they went frankenstein mode once they started self-funding with stolen oil field sales.
But they started out as an asset funded and armed by us.

sage for off-topic

Agreed. Keep it cogent, and when they devolve into
>muh kushner shill first smart thing the shills done, that guy is a legitimate kike, but I doubt he has much influence
Just dont reply. Thats when they've lost and they're hoping you shit up the thread with them

Agreed but a lot of anons dont have that restraint tbh.

How frustrating. I went there once in 2016 to laugh and instead got pretty depressed. They're legitimately sad. They deserve last place.

Polite sage for offtopic

Found the shill.

No, those two things don't sound alike at all you fucking retard.

I love how the discord raid retard's shilling has gone so far down hill. They're so obvious now, it's like they lost all their confidence.

They are finally realizing they got played.

you have to admit, in spite of the unfortunate killing of civilians, now is a PERFECT time to get people redpilled on the syrian civil war. there ARE no good guys in a proxy war. the time to terminate this little tango is now.

JIDF, your Google translate seems to be on the fritz.

What a shit meme attempt.

but they are related, they both sound like bullshit user

Correct. Same with Al-CIAda which is now largely synonymous with the FSA.
U.S. funded Middle Eastern "rogue groups" are America's lazy Susan of reasons to fight for our greatest ally. Just a quick turn of narrative, and they're on the opposite side again.

Dealing with shills and low info fags needs to come before learning to identify them again. The water is too polluted, and the (((push))) of Holla Forums and ibs into the social media sphere has turned everyone into Dunning-Kruger monstrosities.
The argument of not educating the outsider comes into play, but I feel it would push discussion back into facts standing on their own. Which is a losing proposition for them. Maybe that's off, I've admittedly got a bit of happening fatigue.

Truly it was all over when they got caught making donald trump/sonic the hedgehog oc to shill with.

Is anyone in this thread talking about the MOAB we just dropped?

twitter.com/dhookstead/status/852561203209654273

MOAB used on ISIS camp

I really hate the fact that so many normies forget or don't even know that WE created Bin Laden / Al Qaeda

Who has a picture or video of it?

user, how just how do you redpill normalfag sheep about this? I've been redpilling hard since 2013 about the "civil" war just to have the same people come again with muh ebil dictator muh greatest ally after a few months. It just goes to a stale point where discussing and presenting facts is wasted time.
I have even shown eva bartlett and others to them btfo'ing UN kikes and the current narrative, all for naught. And now that the war drums and the dick waving is starting froma different head of state people go back to point 0 as if everyhting that happened in the last 6 years didn't happen.

I'm just so tired, user. I feel like I hate people now

Anyone that believes anything coming out of RT or Syrian state media is retarded. The Reuters link is just the US denying it happened. Shill thread. Anyone that believes this is retarded. I mean, really, you're fucking stupid.

Please be true please be true please be true

New bread faggots

Well now this is getting very interesting.

we're gonna glass the middle east.

Do we really need another new thread for a Syrian happening?

any other sources besides that tweet? hopefully with video/images

i'm confused. the bump limit's like 750, matey.

It doesn't even need to be true this would just be one of many pieces of info ignored by shills/newfags/retards who can't see beyond superficial actions.

>Huurr durr guyz trump is a shill for ISISrael zog

Fuck off you dumb, ship jumping, cockroach-like traitors. We didn't want you and neither did Kek. You are worse than jews, at least they stick together.

If you couldn't see the moves earlier this week you can't now.
Fuck off shills and lurk more, newfags. Learn about Syria before looking like fuckwits.

Since this thread is all over the place, may as well just add developing news on Syria here as well.

that's what non-assimilation of foreing elements causes m8

this

Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran.

They all worked out wonderfully eh?

this article being tweeted archive.fo/aZvHA

Most people will have a distrust in the banks, 1%'ers or Wars for Oil. All apply. Do your research and appeal to what they dislike while keeping your spaghetti in.

Isn't a moab big enough of a development to warrant it? Its not like the catalog isnt already 50% shilling bullshit.

We trained them we didn't create them they were there and ready for the knowledge, logistics, and equipment. ISIS is truly how you run a proxy army by maintaining plausible deniability. So many ratholes to go through that ISIS needs no direct oversight that Tim osman aka Bin Laden and his Mujahid needed.

Pathetic

no one double checking the shit they're about to blow up
literally helping isis

This tweet refers to a document supposedly released by the US Forces Afghanistan.
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/852563653106831360

This is what happens when you allow muds the ability to "call in " airstrikes.

Apparently it was in Afghanistan. Also, hahahahahahahahahahaha

Also the North Korea sticky is based on a false news story too. Get your shit together, mods.

lol

Hello, Chaim.

Get out, and never come back you spineless traitor.

Thank you, MOAB-chan!

Forgot of course, what did most of those countries, pre WW2 Germany and NK have in common.

No kike/rothschild controlled, World Bank/central banking system.

Team 'Murrica, World Police!
To war, by jingo!

Fuck off

That's what I meant about spaghetti. These children in adult clothes legitimately have day cares where they color. Babies need baby steps, or you're doing yourself a disservice.

You have that backwards schlomo.

I'm sorry that bombing the correct target shatters your shitter so bad, Shekelstein :^)

Mother of All Bombs
make sure that phrase is spelled out all you lazy treasonous journoshits

We're all still here. We just think before we post.

children

DO YOU WANT WAR?

DO YOU WANT MILLIONS OF CHILDREN BORN IN THE UNITED STATES TO GROW UP WITHOUT STRONG FAMILIES?
DO YOU WANT MILLIONS OF OUR CHILDREN TO BE HURT BECAUSE OF A CONFLICT YOU INSISTED WE STICK OUR NOSES INTO?

DO YOU WANT TO DOOM MILLIONS OF RUSSIAN CHILDREN TO A LIFE OF WAR?

YOU SPEAK OF WANTING WORLD PEACE, YET YOU INSIST ON HARMING OUR MOST VALUABLE THINGS: OUR CHILDREN

YOU PITY BOMB COUNTRIES BECAUSE OF DEAD CHILDREN, YET YOU DOOM OUR OWN CHILDREN TO THE SAME FATE

I'm pro-Assad and Syria wouldn't crack my top 10 list of most important issues so I don't really give a fuck about a few bombs. It's the fact that you shills are treating every bomb that hits Syria like "muh 6 million" is what gives you away.

so I'm not the only one then, good and bad

No, children emotional manipulation leads to the shitfest that the rapefugee "crisis" has been and of course muh ebil assad gassing poor chilluns

The alphabet agencies lied to the president.
Excellent pretext for a purge!

Good

Interesting to note the happenings listed on the sidebar, this Syria one.

I think this MOAB is a "Kill a Green Beret, that's the PRICE YOU PAY" as well as one hell of a distraction…

wasn't the CIA statement about telling Trump that Assad wasn't responsible for the attack a preemtive strike againts exactly THAT scenario??

Technically it's to serve as a pretext to throw McMaster under the bus since they can say they weren't lieing to him, and it was McMaster deliberately feeding him false info.

checked
I'm ok with this
especially if israel get accidentallyed

They already are thanks to (((leftist))) policies.

Why are shills and D&C so fucking bad at there volunteer work now? I remember when they actually could get a ruse going. Now its the exact same post, with the same images and the same rhetoric in every sticky.

SAD

Capped for great reference.
You'll find almost identical POV on liveleak too. There is a hardcore band of us Syria/pol/ crew there.

It's been looking more and more likely this since the 1st strike. Can't wait.

Have you learned nothing?
Children is a minor thing, delivery is the key. It could be the environment, food, or any other bullshit.
Dominate, dominate, dominate.

Regressives and neo-cohens insist on chilluns, so you throw it in their fucking faces.
You grab their argument we need to help these defenseless chilluns by the balls fuck them, think of our chilluns, and drag them to your conclusion fuck you motherfucker, I will rather die than let you kill my people.

You faggots seem to forget who we are.
When your enemy tries to drag you through the mud, you drown them in it.

But the most influential women white middle class don't equate abortion with murder.
War is a different thing. When a halfway decent woman's live children are put in jeopardy, she will behave differently.

WE COULD USE WELFARE TO PUSH NIGGERS TO FIGHT AGAINST WAR
Where is all this war money going to come from?
Where are all the soldiers going to come from?

YT iz gunna make me fit de muzlems. Fuck YT.
YT iz gunna take my ebt to pay for his racist war. Fuck YT.

You made my day user

Kike

KYS

Women are up for being draft nowadays as well, the argument destroys the neo-cons.

They can't sell a war anymore, christ, they had to stoop to creating a black swan event (9-11) to move US to war. Retroactively, the activist, many of them who are now died fought the good fight and proved to the general public it was all based on a lie. Sadly, it didn't prevent the invasions.

Willkommen! Glad to share these boards with you.

And the shills are gone again..

You mean like (aeb8cc)?

You kikes should have thought of that before meddlng in the affairs of the true inheritors of this Earth.

It is almost as if you have a vested interest in your israeli countrymen's well-being.

Well my answer to that would be do you want a pussified generation that doesn't understand anything about human struggles? Do you want them to be pacified, weak, and go straight to stoic without being courageous first?
War is necessary it keeps men strong and on edge. Without it we will descend into the faggotry that commies would like us to.

14.88 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

Why Israelis are Happy about Trump's Missile Strike
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/politics/why-israelis-are-happy-about-trumps-missile-strike-and-why-they-should-be-wary

Israeli Leaders offer Wall-to-Wall Praise for U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-praises-message-of-resolve-in-us-strike-on-syria/

Benjamin Netanyahu: I support Trump's Decision to bomb Syria
jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Netanyahu-I-support-Trumps-decision-to-bomb-Syria-486406

Netanyahu doubles Down on Support for 'Moral' U.S. Strike on Syria
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-doubles-down-on-support-for-moral-us-strike-on-syria/

Sunni Arab States and Israel welcome U.S. Strikes on Syria Air Base
ft.com/content/73f9aa8c-1b66-11e7-bcac-6d03d067f81f

Israeli Minister: Syria Strike repositioned America as Regional Leader
jta.org/2017/04/07/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/israeli-minister-syria-strike-repositioned-america-as-regional-leader

Pence tells Netanyahu: U.S. appreciates Israel's Support for Syria Strike
timesofisrael.com/us-thanks-israel-for-support-on-syria-strike-pence-tells-netanyahu/

Netanyahu, Israeli Lawmakers call for Removal of Syrian Chemical Weapons
jta.org/2017/04/04/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/netanyahu-israeli-lawmakers-call-for-removal-of-syrian-chemical-weapons

You just summed up the Jew World Order's 4d chess strategy perfectly.

Oy vey goyim Look goys guys, they're praising trump, he's /theirguy/ all along - what a zionist shill puppet, I knew he shouldn't have got those nuclear codes!1!!

I don't even think shills are this retarded, you really must be from Holla Forums

The world is tired of that "cold war" bullshit, everyone want the jews and puppets dead.

It would be naive to think that nobody is trying to probe the hive mind to see what sticks and what doesn't. It's information warfare, it's here to stay, and you need to orient yourself in the fog of war and fight.

Always be vigilant.

That faggotry never stopped

you came waaaay too late moron, I hope that gets deducted from your paycheck

I'm not implying your shilling. I'm implying that the Jews are playing both sides and trying to nuke both countries. Wars are the Jew's harvest.

Yeah, it's an official hot and heavy infowar.

Obama never fought against ISIS, he fought FOR them. There's absolutely no reason it will change with Trump, unless we see hundreds of people hanged for treason before that.

old Holla Forumstard from 2005 here. even I cringed watching that

It had though. The US was bombing ISIS in Syria since January. Then Trump's official policy was that Assad was not going to be removed. Then the gas attack happened and he bombed a runway. Try to mix some truth in with your disinformation.

fucking kek.

Incirlik, user, Incirlik. If Putin were like Trump, he'd be bombing Incirlik today.

It's nice to know one of us still has some semblance of a soul.

was the moab just a distraction from this? What new stunt will he pull? Is trump preparing a counter narrative to this lol?

RT is reporting that they have e no confirmation of the coalition hit leading to a new gas release. So that's the closest we have e to news, RT reporting Russian MOD press releases. Still, it's an acknowledgement, whereas American media is a blackout right now. I don't know if they're trying to spin the MOAB into plausible cause of deaths later on, or are just smokescreening. It's hard to tell and the jewish theater here isn't helping.

I know it can't just be shills, they don't have this much firepower. If I am correct, and it's what I posted a few months back in that jsoc/cia thread, then what is going on here is real movement of preliminary chess pieces, revealing the actual power structure of the world as it pertains to ability to wield force and manipulate the media. I made a series of posts with an animated baby Bane talking about a multipolar world where various factions didn't know just how much power they had and were nipping at each other's heels.

If true, it means the world isn't as simple as a hierarchy of shadowy conspiracy figures headed by rothschilds. They're real too, but have much limited power in a time of nationalistic upheaval this is my take on it if you can't tell. It also means that our predictive power as a hivemind goes way down. When the jew isn't pulling every last little string but only some, and touching a few others, the average Holla Forumsack is left out to drift a bit.

Take heart, it also means that the predictive power of Jewish media and "intellectuals", which was always just weak meme magic predicated on having more control than they do now, is at an all-time low. The jewish media is getting caught with their pants down even more than we are. Things will get better for the non-shills here when you let go of the idea of being all-knowing because you are on a chan. Even letting go of the idea of Don being all-knowing is, I believe, a step in the right direction.

He really is a white nationalist at heart, and you'd be daft to ignore the signs there. But him not knowing what's going on doesn't mean you're HURRDURRBTFO'ing him. It means he's in the driver's seat of the world's biggest car at the start of the biggest and most interesting rally race in decades, and his annoying jewish radio man is no longer able to listen in. Why don't you all strap in and enjoy the show? We can go back to being what we were before we got too high on our own power and started to believe that just helping get Don elected meant we could make the clouds move. This after all was meant to be a place of open discussion, not autistic screeching about how this jew or that is the one that is for sure all-powerful-im-sure-this-time.

Or you can get sucked back into calling everything a product of israel. I for one am watching israel-east dc burn itself down from my bedroom window, it's fun.

Because why the fuck not

Really makes you think

good post user, and yea. The carrot on the stick to total jew removal is also understanding these groups of backstabbers who may have no nationalistic, historical or religious ties. Who are basically just suits without souls.

What I hate most is in this matter is that truth is being almost used as a commodity. Evidence are bargaining tools.

That is now how we on the chans like it. Information is supposed to be free and open. I fucking hate this backstabbing, soulless husk kind of thing that we are entering. I hate these people. Its all just economic numbers, trade deals, stabbings in the back for them. There is no humanity in any of these people.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

The MOAB was planned months in advance, how could it be a cover-up for this?

This is how you president. HELL YEAH

?

murka

not how*

Honestly this place went to shit right after the hack earlier this month. Seems very suspicious to me tbh. That said, they did say that the ban list was wiped, so it's possible we're getting unfiltered cancer right now.
Also, which bunkers do you gents frequent? They all seem kind of dead to me

:^)

not him but I I frequent the clone and the blackpill place, this place has been shit since mid 2015, but ramped up after election. The "hack" pretty much JUST'd this place up

It's a default filenaming mask for whatever screenshot program he's using.

This place went to shit September, 2014.
About 10% of the posters are good, the meme spouters and shitposting-cancer needs to fuck off

Why do you try so hard, and get so far? In the end it doesn't even matter.
1/10 would reply to shill again

It's what happens when you save images on my tablet you dumb fucks.

you too came to late to the party, I hope that gets deducted from your paycheck AND you get made fun of by your faggot coworkers.

This shit is getting no time on air. It has been out shined by the MOAB. What a coincidence!

That is smug enough, I suppose. Guess your Mossad handlers won't reprimand you for this, for now.

C'mon user, there's no need for that kind of insult. Better upgrade your playblook

Checked. And even the Hitler gassing narrative has taken a hit. I believe even some normies are starting to get sick of the kvetching and constant monopoly on victimhood. They're exposing themselves. Nothing really to do with Trump either.

TRSodomite then. Either way, you're probably right that you aren't mossad, just an angry hapa LARPing as a white. You do it for free.

Shlomo was in charge of checking where the missiles were going.

way to shit up the back and forth, faggot-san,.It was fun while it lasted

this is too plausible to rule out, just one jew could trigger a whole shitstorm like it has hapened countless times in history.

Make it happen.
Though bombing israel, who produced and sold the chemicals in the first place, might be a more sensible target.

Concisely, this.

Anything else is pointlessly distracting narrative.

You'd think they were becoming more aware - but in reality we are just further and further away from the brainwashed mindset that they tried to force upon us.
As we gain more distance, the idea that anyone could believe in the lies becomes more difficult to fathom. After enough time knowing reality, the idea of anyone believing the illusion that is presented, becomes almost impossible.

However, it is not the case. It is just our perceptions.
If you talk to one of them, no matter how bright they seem, or how much you might enjoy talking with them about normal stuff - if you mention WW2, they'll start playing a violin and talking about how terrible it was, you know, what happen to the poor jews. It's the worst thing in history. No one else died during WW2.

Wasn't like this in the 80s - people didn't really give a shit about it back then. The indoctrination has spread with each decade. More and more and more films and TV and fake documentaries, every child in school having it utterly hammered into their head for 10-15 years of schooling.

In history, pre 2000s, I learned about all history, ancient, medieval, a bit of modern - in proportion.

Post 2000s, all they learn about is (((WW2))), women's rights, and red indians being massacred.

More like pre-2014 tbh, but good to know a true user amongst the shills.

underrated post

Anyone else feel like faggot weeb anime girl pic shitposting has been a lot more frequent lately? I have yet to see one post with an anime pic since the Syria strike that wasn't completely leaf-tier and more retarded than usual. Is it JIDF trying to muddy the waters? I feel like I'm getting deja vu seeing the same posts just with different anime pics attached in every single thread.

I meant that 2012 was pre-exodus back when we were all still on halfchan. I didn't want some autist derailing my point with AKSHULLAY WE WERENT ON Holla Forums IN 2012

Appending Chinese cartoons to posts does not automatically make them great, you're not mistaking anything. While they can be used to root out shills and outsiders it can also be used to astroturf and form a false consensus or slide threads. It's just like the fags at t_D using terms and the vernacular a little too strongly and it immediately ousts them as little more than lemmings following the herd.

Oh god, it used to be trolls trolling trolls, now it's apparently shills shilling shills.

Fucking shit.

So is there any way of single boosting this so that the msm will have to comment on it?

I've raised guineas in the past. Those captions are 100% accurate.

Didn't you know? You gotta post the gore m8.

Take those Veronica Belmont Titties back to 9gag.

I think we should meme #DraftOurJews kind of like we memed #DraftOurDaughters given the recent escalation to another ZOG war.

you don't get paid enough for doing this shit cocksucker, you came too late too. You can't outcompete weaponized autism faggot

There is nothing in proportion. There is only the truth, and everything else is a lie. Sometimes you learn small truths, sometimes you learn big truths. There is no balance or proportion. There is only might and right.

I'm a huge fan of trump, but I never once thought he was whitepilled tbh. I'm not disagreeing, but genuinely, why do you think he is? Nice post BTW.

cool argument

awesome, thanks user

I read this post 5 times over and I still don't understand fully who you think the main players are if it isn't West/East/Israel etc.

I was under the impression the state of chaos of the chans that we are seeing now is due to the stupidity of the majority of the userbase and how now that there is even the slightest doubt in their minds, that they are finally being swayed by the shills who were always here.

In 2020, we get Alex Jonestein elected. Not because he'd be any better than Trump, but because it'd be funnier.

he's simply downplaying kikes in favor of other shadowy factions, simply ignoring the fact that there are always jews in every fucking faction that tries to gain power, be it ilerminaty, zionists, masons, etc. You know, typical tricks

Definitely reads that way, but it also seems genuine as well.

So Moni, you pretty good at Osu!?

Trump has been promising to bomb the hell out of ISIS since the very beginning of his campaign. If you think Trump bombing ISIS is a reversal of his campaign promises, then you haven't been paying attention.

Technically it was "bomb the shit out of ISIS", but close enough.

It's rooted and can run different OSs in a virtual environment.

you cant fake those teeth.

moloch sacrifice
lungs burning because of overheated air inside a moloch statue is what killed the children the old jews tossed in the flaming bronze idol with the fire under it, not the bouncing and trashing inside because their limbs stuck to the metal
having cute little babbies lungs burn in a chlorine gas cloud is a close approximation

The best part is you replying this to a comment about ousting the kikes in the White House. Still ass blasted no one likes 420dank(((Kushner)))?

That would become an international holiday.

Stop that bullshit

You support "Israel" is real too, uh?

Look at a map of Syria and the positions of ISIS compared to the Russian/Iranian oil pipeline. Bombing them and taking the oil only furthers the Oded Yinon plan, so does the "safe zones" I hesitate to say we got played since he was open about that the whole time. The pipeline targeted by ISISrael also intersects directly over Homs where muh beautiful babby got gassed.

syria.liveuamap.com/

only newfags call themselves oldfags

No, retart.

GOLAN

Yeah

So United States saying it didn't bomb the area. Of course no journalists are going to go and find the truth and the only ones who might be telling the truth like Russia and Syria will be called out as "spreading propaganda" by the west.
archive.is/BrKEx

US Consumers -> Oil Companies -> Saudi Arabian Oil Companies -> Tax money to saudi government -> ISIS.
America indirectly funds terrorism.

Obonobo administration was open about supplying weapons to "moderate rebels" who then sold or gave away weapons to ISIS so it was pretty fucking direct.

Yea, and funding Israel or Jews is indirectly funding white child sex slavery, and even just generally allowing them to exist in your country is enabling it. Indirectly of course.

Yeah it's a multifold situation.

You can shorten this by a lot.
Hundreds of millions to Saudi Arabia in aid ->ISIS

I honestly can't tell if I'm dealing with a shitty bot or if you're just retarded.

You're a fucking idiot. March 21st, 2017

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

Putin Sends Message to Israel: Your Freedom to Act in Syria Is Over

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons…

After the Friday attack by Israel, its Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman stated that, “The next time the Syrians use their air defence systems against our planes we will destroy them without the slightest hesitation.”
According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself.
Russia’s position on Israel running airstrikes in Syria is clear: as there are Russian forces stationed in Syria, any unauthorized Israeli action is potentially putting Russian assets at risk."

Guess who the fuck just got to move a shit ton of equipment and manpower (aka more Russian assets) into Syria under the guise of 'US aggression' that amounted to a glorified firework show?

kys, my man.

Honestly I've gone back to cuckpol. This place was great and helped me metamorphose into full 1488, but it's time to bring the truth back to the masses.

our own little missionary.

Go and spread the good word, but please come back and visit us sometimes.

I sometimes think Holla Forums focuses on the Jew/Israeli angle entirely, but excluded the other angles.

In order for a conspiracy to work, you need to have everyone involved invested in the success of that conspiracy, even if the conspiracy succeeding might really only benefit one party more than others.

The Israel angle is the main one, but the pipeline angle can't be ignored. I'm sure Israel got many powerful people on board with this idea by talking about the pipeline. That's often how they work, they cut you a deal which seems really great and which will work to your benefit, only to realize you've been working in their interests all along.

I'm sure Tillerson is pushing for this because of the oil angle, and I'm sure Trump is buying it because he thinks a stable oil supply is in our best interests. Little does he realize it will all be for nothing and we're actively working to destabilize the region.

Moral people are we? Do you even know where you are?

This is anonymous nature since its beginnings( in a way ) we will do that or the contrary(even if you are hated) if LULZ are provided one way or the other.

Retarded retard is retarded and trying to talk about morality with points morally opposite to each other. L.O.L

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

The retaliation was a plan by by Mattis to beat ISIS and the rebels. You kikes in Israel have had your run. Enjoy your new Russian overlords if you ever dare touch Syria again.

Lurk/watch moar Syria

There are no chemical weapons in Israel, good goyim. You must liberate Syria and North Korea.

NO we are not going back to your cucked bullshit ever put that out of your mind jew Whites and shitskins are coming to hate you and your BULLSHIT world wide grown and sqweal throw bombs with goy puppets the fact remains all whites know (((you))) need to be removed and until that happens its all your fault so please rats keep pushing we will purge you as has been done many times before and nuclear threat won't stop ityou fucking rat.

push the nuke agenda iran has enough to destroy israel conventionally who is back by russia you kvectching faggot fucking jews please keep up you will all die and the world will blame you your control of the media is OVER!!

NUCLEAR WAR: SOON?

Nice post, user. I've read your jsoc/cia thread a few times. Your view of the world players here rings true. All these goings on, from Syria to the shill-fest here, is reconnaissance before the real moves begin.

I think the west is fractured amongst america/eu, and within the Eu there is uk/germoney/meds, in America there is two basic factions of trash genetics versus whites, with a roiling boil of factions in dc each jockeying to lead one of those two groups, and the "east" is a three way cluster fuck between japan/china/russia, not even counting Australia who doesn't project power but would be Goddamit near unconquerable as a invasion task.

It's just a whirlwind cluster fuck more than it is a clear board, and jews muddy up everything with their banking and pedo shit. Still, I think israel = vastly overrated, the pedo cabal and rothschild and their ilk = far more formidable but still with glaring weaknesses, like no formal power title at all if they were ever to try and truthfully call for help in public (a bit of a hindrance if you want to keep up appearances of democracy).

There is also still the nuclear question, which is largely bipolar but complicated with smaller actors. And then there is the CIA/Mossad/DoD question as outlined so artfully in the jsoc thread. All these groups desire power, and they all have their own spheres of influence. Everything they do is colliding now just about every day right in front of us. What the hell about this is simple to you? What simplified view of the world has ever helped us get anywhere?

The jew owning a lot of media is a start, but it only helped us read our media. Getting trump elected was, in my opinion, still largely due to us finding trump, who is a guy more appreciative of the complex game board.

Signs of his whitepilling:

- accused of keeping a copy of Hitler's speeches at his bedside, accused of insisting on being heiled and called "mein fuhrer" in private by his personal attorney, that according to his wife at their divorce trial
- never really denied this, but did try to correct the record to saying, "no, it was a copy of mein kampf"
- father fred, a wasp, was arrested at a Klan rally in nyc ages ago, which they held because jews were importing catholic Irishmen and hiring them as cops to use to crack heads and run protection on political corruption (sorry wasps I'm a paddy but in dindu nuffin)
- has repeatedly called out the federal reserve, I don't have the webms but he has said some amazing shit, especially during the early days of his campaign when he went lol360noscript every day
- on his show the apprentice a gay jew called himself white trash and trump fired him on the spot, appeared visibly nuclear, this one should be sourceable on YouTube

This is off the top of my head and besides the obvious things he has done in campaign. He is on the back 9 in life so I think is a bit mellow, and has a lot at stake right now, so is maybe timid to go 1488 fully, and he does like to act civnat, mainly to allow himself the greatest number of people to be in charge of, but I don't think he's ignorant to the visions of a white northern America, or really averse to them either. Ymmv

you can blah on cnn all you want we ALL know JEWS are the cause of problems without your lying subversive parasite asses we would all be pretty good like respecting sovereign nations that don't want a jew dictating to them bitches your fiat currency empire is coming to an end and now whites or other goys should die because of it.FUCK YOU JEW THE WORLD IS GOING TO KILL YOU OFF nukes be dam we killed you off many times before yo parasitic roaches deterrent nukes only helped your parasitics tendrils to grow yet we no longer give a fuck you dead will be ultimate goal WE ARE COMING FOR YOU JEW>

Thats the whole point of this freemason website

nope no deflection to masons this time The JEWS are the problem and will die as history repeats itself.Masons are mostly all old whites non jews give a fuck about them? no more than I care about any other cult your jew rat ass trying to deflect blame to NO!!! THE GOYIM KNOW their is no coming back so make your wars will you can greater israel will never happen not only that all jews will be shunned out of politics if all us goy don't outright just kill you FUCK YOUR SUBVERSION kike not working anymore no mater how hard we see you keep trying.You are dead meat.

The fact that this has not hit MSM yet means they are not going with another false flag yet. This gives us the rare opportunity to both presuade and post-suade with more redpills on neocohen interventionism

This entire situation is so fraught I can't even describe it.

It's possible they've switched their focus on North Korea to instigate war there, and then start on Syria while NK war is peaking in the news. By the time people hear about Syria, it'd be too late to stop it, maybe. So both situations need to be monitored with equally high attention, neglecting one for the other will be costly.

they will try all kinds of tricky shit but at the end of the day EVERYONE knows its just their jew bullshit we don't want to be or should be involved in as they use goy to fight wars whites can do without period.All jews called out a hung.!! Mylifetime pls if not my white kids can hold the torch the jew is trying to extinguish.

why let them have any illusionary power we can completely destroy them then live great once they are gone …..CUCKS

oh that jew loan you took on your house car and the waifu that isn't by your side no matter what just want to not work flip side being a worker girl sits in a jew office to get debt slave shekels eventually succumbed to cucking you …no matter how you chop it up jews are the problem if you think otherwise you are a fool White Man.

or we could just gas them all and be done with their bs and move on.

That's standard operating procedure. Perhaps we can pre-emptively meme it so the normies are not kiked in any significant number.

Notice that

>Oy vey trump is working for Zog guysh! Iran loves ISISrael!!!

Because they always get rekt when it comes to actual debates and end up helping with the red pilling process. As dumb as all shills are, I'm sure the handler types were at least smart enough to realize this, so they stopped trying to be subtle with actual conversations and just went straight to shit flinging.

lol they really dont want to get into the s300/s400 mess do they? Knowing that 90% of all the air assets (not including the tactical nukes) can be very easily shot down by those. Though the remaining 10% of the stealth fighters can theoretically be shot down by the newer s400 systems. They dont want to risk such a huge blunder as well. Glorious.

ISISrael is shit scared of the S300s. They have never been turned on. Over the last few years it appears they have lost at least a plane or two to 70s SAMs lmao.
Stealth is mostly a load of marketing shit.
Long wave radars from WW2 can see them. Enough so that you can fire an optically tracked/thermal missile that will home in from there. They're only able to reduce cross section from short wave/mobile small size radars and missiles.
I know someone who operated military radars during a fire control test. They said it lit up and tracked a single fucking seagull.
RCS of a stealth fighter is about a basket ball… so yeah. Sorry but stealth is really only a way to reduce chance of contact. It is NOT a foolproof method at all.
The issue is now increasingly advanced optical tracking makes these 50s tech dinosaurs easily visible.
Case in point, an F117 was shot down by 70s era Soviet Sams in Serbia when they were bombing the whites in support of fucking terrorist muslims. They used 3-4 radar sites to paint the craft from all sides, the reflection or 'hole' made by the plane was visible this way. They dropped more shit there than Syria/Iraq from memory. Fucking UN/Nato niggers.

people often call it "obsolete tech" not realizing that some technology basically remains unchanged for long periods of time, if nothing else comes along to innovate it.

How long have we had the bullet now? Over a 100 years? How long have combustion engines existed now? How long have batteries existed?

If you got something that behaves similarly, and 90% of your airborne fleet has it, then the counter to that, which is just as old, still will work just the same.

Not really.

The important fact being overlooked here is that ISIS, a mercenary force working primarily for Israel and Saudi Arabia (and for former administrations in the U.S.), is being wiped out by Russian, Syrian, & U.S. forces. It does not matter what political posturing President Trump is doing for the Zionist press, the reality is massive airstrikes in Syria, with the resultant loss of ground for ISIS, and MOAB's incinerating their "safe zones" in Afghanistan along the Paki border.

ISIS is in real trouble, and believe me, Israel and the Saudis, who planned to divide Syria's oil fields between them (and were recently caught selling stolen Syrian oil on the black market), are not happy.

And do not think the enemy is all Zionist, by the way…there are many big players in this criminal enterprise, and not all are Jews.

You may not know it to look at it, considering what the so-called "news" is puking up, but things are brighter than you think.

You will never be free of the Zionists until you make usury illegal…and this time, illegal for ALL people, not just Christians.
And waking up the normies to the fact that usury is not only unnecessary but just another form of theft, requires that we overcome indoctrination that they have been subjected to since they were just able to speak.

They even have normies celebrating that they were ABLE to get a loan…just think about how deeply embedded that mind-fuck truly is.

Our work is cut out for us. This is going to take some time.

Fair point. Same with Chev small block v8s. Same shit now just CFD and the rest to double the outputs from when they first launched.
Scalar Electromagnetics/Black project/UFO tech made it obsolete shortly after. But normies don't get to play with it.

Jesus Christ.

The opposite of usury is personal responsibility and not borrowing money if you have a problem with interest.

Nobody is forcing anyone to take out a loan. The entire concept revolves around the compulsion to receive what you haven't yet worked for and then pay it off over time - and terms are agreed upon beforehand.

Most loans do not give full disclosure.
I.e. that your signature gives charge and creates the money, via fractional lending, that is taken from and then loaned to you at a profit.
A few mortgages have been discharged this way.

Let alone when you tell them you don't want an OD/strict CC limit and the kikes replace it and replace it until you have new T&C and they reset your 'request' and forget. That's typical kike usury.

Why not Ankara first?

You forgot to mention turkey.

Well said.

Don't you have to pick your daughter from Schlomo's, Ivan?

mongoloid bitch

fucking kill yourself Ukroshit you are fucking genetic trash only worthy of being turned into fertiliser

Wrong. The financial system requires loans to create money. If persons and corporations borrow less, such as after 2008, the economy will crash unless the government borrows more to compensate. That's why your money states that it is a "Federal Reserve Note" meaning it was issued as a loan from the Federal Reserve.

The Jews designed the system like this on purpose. We must move away from debt based currency and replace it with a labor backed currency issued by Congress as proscribed by the Constitution. Personal responsibility will then result in a strong economy. Until then, the system is designed to require living outside our means.

He has Mar a Lago. Who needs Washington?

Answer: CIA Niggers, NSA Niggers, and Niggers.

Alleged footage of the MOAB bombing from the Pentagon.

discord(dot)gg/3fNx6CE

holy fuck

kek, Ami to the rescue again.
Still, more dead Kurds == sad elders of Z*on so its alright, fuck their Greater Hazrat Pissraeli

Are the images on this livestream related to these events?
youtube.com/watch?v=m-AFKnsz8FA

Such shockwave
Very overpressure
Goodbye CIAniggers
Thanks Trump

nice work user, pentagon need to up their battlefield PR game though. If there is a war I want Go Pro's on everything!

Original source from the Pentagon can be found here: defense.gov/Video/

Learn to embed you fucking retard

I really hope no snowleopards were at the area. :(

I've been saying since day 1 that Assad didn't use gas and it was probably Russia. Think about it. Bomb goes off in St. Petersburg, Putin's only 16 km from the blast at the time, he uses this to "unite his country," gasses Syria, blames Assad, and no one questions him.

not sure if just sarcasm or a retarded ADL auitist that sucks at his job

This doesn't make any sense as Russia is currently defending Assad on this matter.

the (((US))) does, if it can be used as a pretext to invade anything.
for gods sake, they wanted to use "barrel bombs" as a pretext, eventough the US was using cluster bombs and phosporus at the same time

how new are you?

Why is this bullshit still stickied?

If I were ADL i'd be blaming the U.S

JDIF or CTR then, theyre all the same pile of shit

guess youre new to shilling, just cant handle the pressure huh?

you mean the same intl community led by the US and Israel that is trying to destroy him on every step?
how retatarded are you?
or do you think this is all just

Like Turkey and Europe that is itching to invade you stupid, stupid faggot.

underrated

they already invaded but got halted by the SAA with russian backing and are now waiting for the US to do something
the retarded cucks here wouldnt even breathe if washington didnt tell them to.
if the US just abandoned the middle east right now, the cucks here in europe woul pretend that nothing ever happened

you have no fuckin idea how things work do you? instead of playing your chess why dont you stick to LEGOs

Meanwhile elsewhere I'm reading that 2 chemical weapon depos couldn't be given up by Assad in 2013 because they were in (((rebel))) territory back then. So you'd have to make a case that the rebels have been driven out of those parts (okay, somewhat plausible) AND didn't take any chemicals with them (not plausible at all).

no, youd be a CIA shill if you argued trump is doing well in syria.
right now you just figured out that hes a sellout

because youre not defending one of the last independent countries from zionist control

then maybe your country should stop funding it and fuck off from the region

then go invade indonesia or some other allied country, and fuck off from syria permanetly

Jumping the gun on Trump. Using the chess meme. I'm not convinced you're shilling, I just think you're one of the many here who always have to jump to conclusions early. We don't know what Trump's plan is. We certainly know that the troops on the ground (the ones Obama sent to help ISIS) haven't done anything lately or Syria and Russia would be calling it out like they did previously. So it all looks rather peaceful to me right now. Just wait and see.

THE RUSSIANS DEBUNKED ASSADS BULLSHIT CLAIM
MODS CONFIRMED SHILLS

You can stop flooding the thread now.

If you don't trust US media on this, trust Russian defense ministry saying Assad is full of shit!
rt.com/news/384648-russia-syria-coalition-strike/
MODS ARE SHILLS FOR KEEPING THIS STICKIED

youre an underage shitposter thats what you are. go home kid

youve been saying that since the 90s.
so far youve only created a bunch of terrorist groups and failed states.
great job. great job, america.

where are you from

TAVISTOCK

And Europe gets all the immigrants as the whole mid-east turns into a war zone. Thanks Trump, thanks for fuck all.

the moment the US stops fuelling the perpetual war there things will take a turn for the better

This. Notice how the muh ISIS crowd never mentions the (((moderate rebels))).
ISIS are nobodies, the syrian army would have cleaned them up in an afternoon if they didn't have to worry about (((moderates))) and commie kurds.
Removing ISIS will not remove all the arabs in Europe, its all a ploy

you probably aren't the brightest bulb on the christmas tree, are you?

And it isn't in the interests of neocons/jews/generals to stop. ffs a European army is going to end up fighting the US if they don't stop.
Yeah now he's just using it as an excuse to meddle in the mid-east. This fucker is no different to Hillary in foreign policy. At least with Hillary, the repubs would've been calling her out every day.

If you think removing ISIS would remove all arabs in Europe you're fucking stupid.

wew

you dumbfuck burgers have no idea how things work over here do you?

No jump of logic could make that statement make sense, European or American. You get rid of ISIS there will still be arabs in Europe, what about that is hard to grasp?

You're missing the point retard. Trump claimed he would eradicate ISIS, implying he would bring stability to the mid-east, thus reducing refugees and terrorism.

But as Steve Paechenik? says, the USA is ISIS. They're funded assets. So Trump ain't bombing them is he now?

RAID yourself, mehmet.

Yes it is and it's amazing

You're too busy playing with your asshole with your favorite Alex Jones dildo to see Assad is full of shit, how Trump saved his ass from destruction (Saudi Arabia was agreeing with Israel intervening in Syria), Turkish forces moving in further, et cetera. All with one ineffective strike that didn't even decommission the base.

You're a short-sighted, hyper-reactionary burger-flipper.

What the fuck are you on? Thats exactly what Im saying. I was speaking out against retards/shills like who claim the "war on ISIS" benefits white nations.

Explain this: why the fuck would arab "refugees" in Europe start packing their bags just because some fucking band of retards across the globe just got BTFO by America? Did their welfare checks run out? No. The only way those "refugees" are going to leave is by programs of deportation by each respective European country. Destroying ISIS and refugees leaving Europe are not logically connected in the retarded way you think they are. ISIS and Assad were just excuses to leave the ME, not to leave fucking Europe. Where the fuck would you come up with such a stupid idea?

When even Joneskis is shilling blindly, you know Trump is on the anti ISISrael track.

I didn't come up with the idea m8. But obviously with less war in the ME, there's less pressure for Euros to "have a heart" and take more refugees. Of course it doesn't mean 'all arabs go home'. But continued bombings almost guarantee more arabs turning up doesn't it?

But the real problem is this.

It's all bullshit.

Apparently not. You've got your imported arabs already, they could care less if more come. They've already colonized swathes of Europe and if they aren't deported then there numbers will grow with or without more immigrants. You retards can't even get rid of the present arabs much less prevent more from coming. Goddamnit Europe, grow some balls.

No, what guarantees more arabs turning up is wealth combined with open borders.

so got anything to back up your ADHD chess theory?

Well I agree Europe should be growing balls. I'm just pissed that Trump is accelerating the neocon plan which is going to destroy Europe.

If Gaddaffi, Sadam, Assad were all still in power, there wouldn't be half the arabs in Europe.

PUTIN IS OUR LAST HOPE AGAINST (((THEM)))

Yes. Also there's the fact that adrenaline is not a treatment for Sarin poisoning, or indeed any poisoning.

The existence of loans puts everyone under pressure. The jew might make you a loan for a business, or you might manage to get it slightly growing without debt. But, if you've got any business with value, the jew will make a big loan to another jew at favorable terms to drive out your business.

You still don't get it. The outcome of the war will not change the amount of arabs already living in Europe. If Europe wanted to save itself it's perfectly capable of doing so without bitching about a president of a country that exists across the fucking Atlantic. C'mon Europe.

Also, injecting anything into a person's heart is guaranteed to kill him within minutes. A needle-sized hole is enough to cause fatal internal bleeding. This is obviously NEVER done by medical staff, not only because it's lethal, but because it'd be completely useless even if you stopped the fatal bleeding you just induced. Medication can be safely distributed in the bloodstream in seconds by injecting it into a vein. The retards signed the kid's death sentence just be their poking.

And Sarin leads to a build-up of acetylcholine, which causes muscle spasms, convulsions, paralysis, and breathing difficulties, and massive hypotension, not foaming from the mouth.

In summary:
1. The baby clearly does not have Sarin poisoning.
1. In the case of Sarin poisoning, injecting adrenaline does nothing.
2. Injecting anything straight into the heart carries a 100% chance of killing a person.

Hiring standards at the CIA aren't what they used to be. Were you hired in the Bush days?

Oh no! Not the Geneva Conventiooooons! Anything but that, sad emoticon with tears.

There have never been any laws in war, least of all when war war waged against White people? Where the fuck was the Geneva Convention when Soviet hordes from Asia were raping their way across Europe, or when Mugabe killed any White person that wouldn't leave? I wipe my ass with the fucking Geneva Convention. It's nothing but a tool of the Jews; a cudgel to whack their enemies over the head while the instruments of the Jews (the USA and Israel) use every fucking chemical weapon in the arsenal in every one of their non-UN-approved wars.

Great

Don't be an obtuse fucker. Germany took in a million arabs last year based ENTIRELY on 'muh poor syrians from a civil war'.

Anyway my real point is, for White Europeans, Trump is basically approaching full enemy status.

This seems like an anti-Trump thread where leftists roleplay as rightists.

it's just chess

anyone here now patiently awaiting the news that nukes start flying the coming days with north korea added to the mix? I got a feeling that its all extremely tense now.

I am even kinda not going outside so I can get the scoop, so I can buy enough supplies to outlast the others lol

What coalition forces? Russia and the USA? That's bomb if so.

Syrian War Report – April 14, 2017: ISIS Chemical Weapons Depot Blew Up Near Deir Ezzor?
tl;dr: still unconfirmed

Do you want to go to war personally or do you want a child of yours doing the killing and get maybe killed?
Then what is your problem/Is it righteous to think like that?

This they can't deny.

Originally you said "Yeah" to this retarded statement
So my point, which isn't through your thick skull, remains. No matter what happens to ISIS now or in the near or far future, Europe has experienced enough to change it's immigration policy and to immiediately start itself on a course of immediate deportation of all the arabs, but since it's not doing that why isn't it patently fucking obvious that the outcome of this war will not "remove all the arabs in Europe". What you want will not be changed by this war based on Europe's response so far, frankly Europe's just taking it up the ass and it's sad. Y'all need to act like the barbarians your descended from.

Can confirm, based Trump is not so based any more for anyone on my side of the Atlantic. Not really surprising, (((US foreign policy))) will never change, Americans will only learn when they get war on their doorstep.

At the very least this election was a decisive win in that it gave a fuck ton of Americans exposure to populist nationalism, and they liked what they saw.

Its the President I voted for

Kushner?

What exactly are you trying to get at? That this was a bad thing?

Kushner will be gone within 3 weeks

Thats the saddest thing of it all. Its in our blood and yet we dont remember how.

He will never be gone unless he's dead.

We will see. He absolutely has to go. Infact this should be a huge point for Holla Forums.. We should be launching a huge campaign against him. Destroy him so badly in the public eye that his presence becomes so 'toxic' that Trump has to get rid of him.

This should have been done months ago because now we have 2 huge happenings that we need to keep an eye on as well.

How about you do it and not ask anything from people who shitpost all day?

Pretty much.

He meant he was born in 2005

>tries to print a portrait of reagan for the wall but is arrested for violating image copyrights

I can't wait until you lowbrow /r/the_donald Goons fuck off and 8/pol/ becomes a home for National Socialist, Traditionalist, Reactionaries and Fascist again.