A True Happening awaits us

youtube.com/watch?v=RjjHpUf6SRg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_of_Korea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like watching a broadcast from another planet.

why are all the woman white and not gooks?

It's fucking North Korea, there's a supposed "happening" every four months. They're the paper tiger the powers that be drag out when they need a distraction for the idiot masses. If you actually think this is anything more than further geopolitical posturing and propaganda material you need to spend more time studying history.

Now you have to decide whether to put up with nork-communist propaganda or jew-communist propaganda.

In all candor, with how bad shit is inside worst korea and ZOG allowing millions of fucking raping, invading shitskins, is the West in any position to pass judgement on these fucking people? At least they have their puke gook genes and a true nationalism. What do we have in the West? A ZOG. And with Worst Korean president being manipulated by the daughter of a fucking cult leader who have sunk the goddam ferry as a sacrifice to her death cult, they fucking seem more normal than anymore else at this point…

In my next live, I want to be born as a European form of fatty kim, and have my loyal people go around to all the high schools in the country to find the best-looking virgins for my "pleasure squad.."

To be fair South Korea did recently depose thier crazy occultist femminist president.

Why the fuck are there so many nork apologists on Holla Forums?

Because fatso did nothing wrong.

What is it with all this Foxnews-tier jingoism from you Burgers lately?

Damn son, that stream was dank.

It's concentrated shilling effort from somewhere else.

You realize that their next president will be a pro NK leftist do you?

http:// www.businessinsider.com/moon-jae-in-south-korea-election-soften-tone-on-north-korea-2017-4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_of_Korea

A lot of people have the sentiment that if you love this or that country so much you should just move there and thus they get tired of hearing about apologists for countries that they are not tied to or don't live in and such. However fair or unfair that may seem, a lot of people do think this way. That and the threat of WW3 is very low in this instance given the stance of China, Russia, and so on. It honestly seems like posturing to quite a few people. NK loves to talk big shit.

Norks all the way over the jew-democracy.
I honestly want to live in Best Korea, it's like the white paradise we want to build, but turns out it exists in NoKo.

As long as he's not pro-kike I'm okay with that.
Is this new new shill tactic "look goyim, fuck these commies and islamists, they are the true problem no the based Israel! Let's bomb Syria and North Korea"?

How is that even a choice, NK all the way

break the links

is not that fucking hard

These people need saving fast.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Best Korea's would be preferable.

REMINDER THAT APRIL 15TH IS KIM IL-SUNGS BIRTHDAY

Passover ends April 18th, will they get their kill in time?

I'm a 'burger', and I've never been against North Korea.
I even supported them in the 2010 World Cup, and I like the way Jong Te-Se plays.
Anyways, it's only natural for people to buy the propaganda on Best Korea, though.
I would agree that their culture is less degenerate than most in the West.

I hate koreans of all variety but i'd take living in norkland than another year in this hellhole

Koreans are uber racist, I dated a half white gook once..never let them get their claws into you, white man. literally all they wanted was my white genes. They would joke all the time and make comments about how their brown eyes just mean they are "full of shit up to their eyebrows". I dumped her and she got knocked up by the next poor white bastard with blue eyes. sage for blogposting