Dat face at 3:06

Dat face at 3:06
Holla Forums why does Supergirl look like a constipated little boy?

That doesn't look too good. Some more effort should go into making it look less like MKX with the models swapped and gore removed

top cuck

Even Tekken would be impressed with those bounces.

It's nice to see Black Manta just floating about slapping the shit out of anything he sees in the water though. The rest is just more of the same crap you get from these devs.

Surprise no one making fun of injustice Supergirl yer. Hell at 3:06 you have a a caption image that said taking a capeshit. With the face she making

Can't have a strong independent woman actually looking like a woman now can we?

Oh cmon even the tv show has her in a skirt.

There better an alternate classic outfit.

Wow, she got the Catalyst treatment huh?.

Someone do it.

Why is anyone excited for Manface 2: Traps Among Us?

If you like capeshit, there are better games, if you like fighters there are better games, this series is the worst of both worlds.

This

Here's a cap now someone caption it

Good to see NRS has made a true sequel. Look at that slow, shitty gameplay.

What better capeshit games are there?

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Ah yeah. With all the rage around RPG type systems, we should at least get another one of those almost Diablo type games, but no, action RPGs are all MOBAs now.

dude weed lmao

Jefferson, this what happens if you don't satify a wife. She strength her attention power and murder your life until she gets a satify sex.

I hope they have raven in this game and make her pretty.

It's like playing with a 5 years old that you let beat you

I don't get why they wouldn't just do another take. It's not like it costs anything to record gameplay

That's a good one

I'm more concerned that the refilling super meter is a feature, since Grodd and Superman get it. Although Superman's has a delay.

Good?.

Great now to post it on Holla Forums

maybe it's a r34 deterrent.

How will that even work? Whoever has that would be objectively better than other characters since they could combo break and whatever more often

It won't, which is probably why they're going for the full overpowered route and introduced loot and crap.

Oh Boon…

No i think it's just cheats they are using for this demo, i also saw that along with the super meter also the health bar gets refilled

while we're here, what's recommended supergirl reading?

Good so far. Needs funnyjunk stuff added to the background

Yeah she looked rather 'exotic' in the last game but I am sure they will make her look pretty this time!

You should be grate DC not making Raven a fat acceptance icon liken marvel did with squrriel girl

If you want sexy Raven there's always the Lego Dimensions version.

I recommend not reading capeshit.

Why be Quiet when you can be Supergirl?

If power girl counts the 2009 run is really good.
Its filled with qts, gives power girls a personality, and is just great.

faggots

Also Atrocitus screams "for green lantern", did Hal die?

Post Supergirl pantsu

I think she underage

Did they model her face after Hillary Clinton? SuperGIRL should not like a fucking 70 year old woman.

*look* like

Will Bruce look like Trump?

NRS literally can not make feminine female characters for shit.

How the fuck have they never fixed this?

As a huge DC fag this fucing disgusts me.
First off the Batwank is off the charts. Batman has always been the biggest cancer of DC but this takes it to a whole new level.
Then they are tredesigning the characters to be less sexy like giving supergirl pants.

That*

Why does this game exist? Was Injustice that much of a hit with casuals?

That's just as shit.
Miniskirt design is best design.