BASED ANN

ANN COULTER COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF ASSAD

Coulter: Trump Voters Didn’t Want More ‘Pointless Wars,’ Assad ‘One of the Better Leaders’ in Region

Ann Coulter spoke with Fox’s Tucker Carlson tonight to express her dismay with President Trump‘s decision to strike Syria, saying she didn’t think there would have to be all this pushback “for not starting pointless wars.” Coulter wrote in her column today, “If voters wanted more Middle Eastern wars, there were plenty of other candidates offering that: Marco Rubio, Lindsey Graham, Carly Fiorina and Hillary Clinton, for example… But we picked Trump.”

And Coulter reminded Carlson and his viewers tonight that during the campaign Trump said he intends to be the president of America and not the world. She argued it’s hard to explain the Syria strike because not only was it not in our vital national security interests, but “for that region of the world, Assad is one of the better leaders… he’s not even like a Saddam Hussein murderous thug.” She expanded upon this in her column today:

Trump was also correct about Assad’s opponents being far worse, containing large helpings of both ISIS and al-Qaida. She also warned in both her column and on TV that such actions do not strengthen America nor have they ended up helping the nation the U.S. is trying to help.

archive.fo/zGPW8
youtube.com/watch?v=45c408-s58A

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u9VTO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This thread isn't going to go well.

What the fuck are doing?

Ann right regarding Trump almost all the time, he should really know better and listen to her, she understands the voters better than he does.

Ann, Hannity and the rest of them learned their lesson in 2003.

I nothing I do, satan?

Good work.

Interesting article from (((Slate))) about Assad and it drops bits of information about how he helped us before the invasion of Iraq and he was actually on the way to becoming a second Jordan. If you do a (((Google)) search and set the date to before 2010 then you'll get articles about how the West and the USA should (and tried) to work with Assad.

archive.is/u9VTO

Hannity didn't learn a god damn thing. He was slobbering all over Trump's nutsack after the missile salvo. The guy to really read on this subject is Michael Scheuer who came out the other day with a call for a mass purge of the general officer corps.

Yeah Hannity is still playing Dems real racists Obama was weak shit.

wew

is it true that Ann has been fucking big bird from the TV show Sesame Street?

Thanks. Here she is from the 10th on Dobbs' show.

ftfy

Proof?

assad is part of the shadow govermant

There was a debunked story about her dating some black guy recently, but she did date some black guy in the past so some people are upset about this as though it makes her comments irrelevant.

I've suffered with it for years now, and each time I complain, some fucking wigger never fails to chime in with "it's le meme.." If this is going to be a NSist board, even in spirit, can we once and for all end it with the cuckchan, nigger words like "based?" It's not funny, it's not witty, it just makes you a fucking wigger pleb. Can you ethat shit att at cuckchan or 9gag or whatever sewer you came from and we can re-dedicate this place as White man's language only?

Out there it may be "Current year +2," here on the board it's 1936. Have enough fucking nigger filth thrown in my face each day without needing it here too….

Theres a photo of her smiling a foot away from a black dude at a conference. The guy is just another speaker, hes married, theres nothing there.

For fucks sake she refused to hug a mexican girl, that level of revulsion isnt feigned.

You have to go back, stormnigger autist.

>The guy to really read on this subject is Michael (((Scheuer)))
2 zloty for your contribution.

Smug animu, 444D chess, Iron Anne is shareblue shill etc. when?

Didn't Ann support Iraqi war?
I have a slight feeling she might be a neocon, not a paleoconservative, but I am not quite sure.

It's board culture you joyless faggot.

WE appropriate shit that is funny, mutate it, use it, and it strengthens our bonds.

I flushed a white kids "X" hat the first day I saw him wearing it in High School in 1994, so I know about wiggers.

Pick you battles user, or don't, I don't give a shit, I can't imagine you actually contributing anything that "throwing shade" anyway. Commence your autistic screeching.

stop posting and look up the words you just used newfag.

Ann just wants all other cultures to fucking die so we might have a chance at a libertarian utopia. I

It's funny to watch people like Ann, who supported Trump from the start and was mocked for it, now have the balls to publicly call him out when he's not living up to his promises while we're flooded with reddit chessposters.

(checled)
Note how some of the first replies were trying to discredit her as blacked.
Really activates my almonds about who's the real shill team 6 on Holla Forums these days.

It's obvious who the shills are, they've been caught and are openly shilling from their shit subreddit.

She really did date a jew and an east indian though did she not? That doesn't mean she's not based. If anything just that BTFO salty normies more.

I really like Ann.
Even if it turned out she really was a tranny, I would forgive her.
I can't think of a single time she said anything I disagree with, which is very rare for someone on tv.

She said traps were gay.

She's past breeding age, it's a moot point.

She said Iraq war was cool and echoed neocon stances previously. She changed her mind though.

It does.

NO SYMPATHY FOR RACE_MIXERS

She turned from Conservative into White American who wants to save the country. Her book in immigration is vital.

>>>/cuckchan/

triggered

It's not pointless for the kikes.

Her denying it doesn't make it "debunked".

Yea it is nice I used to not like her because I thought she was just a shekel grabber for nationalism. However through the years she has been one of the few tv twats to be able to convey a coherent nationalist message without flip-flopping on muh feelz arguments.

Wait, she's not actually a coalburner?

So let me get this straight in the past week the shilling has been so out of control we've seen:
Don't try to fit in too much, you wouldn't actually want to shill effectively or anything.

got to talk to Ann the other day. Glad she's on the same boat as us.

Stop posting Satan. You're drunk.

These two are the real patriots.

wow fuckface, you sure showed me. Let's compare. Heres what I've done today, just shit posting at work off top of my head .Please, show what you've done on board. I won't expect an answer. Now go home and get your fucking shine box:

In the history of bad 1st post by shills Holla Forums ever had, you are in the running for the least effort trying. Perhaps this place is working it's magic on you.

Doesn't she diddle niggers?

Holy fuck, now THIS is a newfag shill

Unfair but balanced. I would fuck her brain.

theory: Ann Coulter is tucker's crossdressing brother
look at the facial aesthetics

filtered r_d kike

Curry burner, possible coalburner

But she's right here

Can we vote for ann in 2020 instead of drumpf and his r_d cuckkrew.

Satan stop posting when you're drunk, you're already in enough trouble as it is.

I don't know user, it's not as catchy as the old saying.

Gas yourself, kike.

All of the anti-Ann shilling.

Reported.

Are you even trying Moishe? Her personal degeneracy doesn't make her point invalid.

Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Micheal Savage(Weiner), Lou Dobbs…am I missing any other people that have been Pro-Trump from very early on that are now criticizing him(rightly so) for the Syria strikes and general cuckery?

She's a coalburner, why should I be supportive of her? Race traitors deserve the rope.

Even if she isn't a coalburner she has abandoned her duty and allowed her top-tier genes to die out. She should have been having children rather than focusing on her books. Vid related.

Shill getting defensive after been found out.

Reported.

The autists on reddit ran "based" into the ground. It's time to let it go.

You know there are IDs right?

How am i a shill? I even said her point is valid. My point is that a coalburning whore (who has failed to contribute to a new generation of her people) is trash and you shouldn't be calling her based or supporting her. Unless you are a reddit/cuckchan refugee.

Trump should adopt iron Anne as his own and disown the Jew-lover.

Feel free to show me where I referred to her as "based". Keep trying shillfriend. You'll get there.

Glad to see someone speaking up

did that happen here, or just twitter shit?

I never said you did. Other people here are though, after I attempted to point out why she isn't you called me a shill. How am i a shill based on what I have said?

How do I support Jews?

This

This, chesscucks cant handle anything that doesn't fit their narrative

This as well

Uh-oh!

Shills are obviously triggered as fuck by this.

Especially you, you faggot nigger. This isn't about "sympathy," it's about getting the message out. You're either a shill or a retarded nigger yourself who can't into any form of tactics. You autistes aren't going to last long when Holla Forumslacks gain more political power.

You shills not proving any of the shit you say about ANYONE pro-white in the least bit makes it debunked. Eat a dick.

Ann is right about what she is saying about being for the NATION, and this message will be spread because it is correct. It is unfortunate that she did not live up to her words, but it is not relevant to the message nor the mission.

I'm on my phone retard.

It's pretty telling that you completely ignored the question, what am I shilling for?

She talks the talk and advocates the right positions, but her personal life is a mess. She primarily 'dates' jews and liberals and would not be happy in an actual white society. She has been off and on with Bill Maher, and 'dated' Dinesh D'souza (who has also been with Laura Ingraham, who is also a mess). I don't know about the black guy, but if you spend some time reading about her, most of her boyfriends are jews, a few are white liberals.

Checked.
If you can't call someone out when they break promises (or, optimistically, make mistakes) then you're just another sheep. Nice to see some like Ann still have their brains.

Before i get raged at, im just memeing.

He's either JIDF or a retard, I'm leaning towards JIDF. He's implying that we should serve Isreali interests because a coalburner doesn't agree with the decisions being made about Syria.

Did you save those just so you could share them with us Moishe? You're fitting in great. :^)

You are fucking retarded. You replied to the OP of the thread then called him a shill.
Off yourself.

I hated Coulter during the GWB years when she supported every fucked up thing Dubya did and mocked and ridiculed everyone critical of the Iraq War. Back then she was just a cheerleader for the Republicans. Now she seems to actually believe in what we believe in. I'll give her another chance.

"No Romance"
Oh wow, look, it's fucking nothing

Fuck Coulter. I mean, yeah, she's probably one of the biggest redpill droppers still allowed on television, and she drives leftists insane, but still, fuck her.

We should attack everyone to the left of Ben Garrison, even if they are useful for now. Donald Trump is the exception, though. I know Melania and Baron are his only family-members who aren't kiked out, but it's excusable in his case for some unknown reason, just no one else's.

anyone who hates ann for "dating black men" has fallen for the final jewish trick.

kys faggots

checked
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

she even says "no romance". Christ, this woman is based. The fact that she felt the need to say "no romance" tells you that she is a white separatist.

Reported.

Hello ShariaBlue.

Coalburner or not, that's unforgivable.

A picture of Sinead with a nigger meant she was a certified coalburner, but Ann having multiple "dates" and saying she "loves him" is totally fine? She's right about Syria by she's still disgusting.

It means they hate fuck.

LOU DOBBS

How can someone so apparently redpilled be a coalburner???

wait she dated black guys???

What has she ever said that would make you think she is a racial realist?

I really hate how so many *le based right wing figures* don't seem to have families.

Let's list the names.
Millenial Woes. Richard Spencer. Iron Anne. David Duke?? I don't think he has kids but I could be wrong. Andrew Anglin…Weev…Those Swedish radio show people, Lana Lokteff and her husband…Kike Enoch…Morrakiu…I'm trying to think of others… someone pls contribute… but anyways…

ALL CHILDLESS

But yet they all constantly talk about saving muh h'white race….

At least Stefan and Sinead have ONE child each. If we really wanted to follow a white wing figure that's actually having kids it would be someone like that A Wife With a Purpose Mormon chick on youtube. She has 6 children.

It really grinds my gears anons.

She panders to the white wing people all the time. I've seen her talk about white people before.

that may be the case but is it true that Ann has been fucking Big Bird from the TV show Sesame Street? He's been spotted leaving her apartment numerous times during early AM hours.

I bet Iron Ann is near the top of Trumps to do list

wew moyshie

Even IF these people were shills, or had some agenda…they are still fucking redpilling…and brining our demographic demise to the forefront you fucking idiot.

I wont even deny the fact that I observed that trend as well, but honestly who cares.

also
Pick one

uhhhhh duhh dude,,,
What is Hypocrisy for $500 Alex?

I never see it brough up and I find it really annoying. Why post pictures of happy families from the 1950's like Anglin does all the time if you are not even taking the time out of your daily life to have a relationship and wife a grill…its just so silly. And he's not the only one. I noticed it a long time ago and said nothing but its really starting to irritate me.

Youre literally Mossad tier.

Get those college credits Avram.

You might be right about Anglin never reproducing though. He has a grillfriend but he loves to post anti-lady screeds on his Newspaper all the time.

I agree. Women are so pozzed now it's hard for any "far-right" person to get someone. Hitler didn't have kids, but he was basically expending all his energy on Germany a true hero Le Pen has Marion Idk if she has any others Spencer had one kid too, as gay as he seems.

He's right though, any white person who wants to see a future for their children should be having as many children as possible. Especially if they luv in a country where the agate will pay for their children, there is no excuse not to be spreading your seed and adding to your people if you live in a country with welfare (It's a garbage system but the more people taking advantage of it the sooner it will crumble).

Hey, great job. You're really saving the board.

Way to miss the point. I never said that dating niggers is fine, I'm pointing out that there is hypocrisy (and moreover, stupidity) in denouncing everyone for degeneracy, while giving a few, select others a pass.

Sometimes, people on here sperg out over the slightest hint of heresy, and other times, everything is fine and we should view purple-pilled people as stepping stones or useful idiots. I'm sure this would be attributed to the fact that there are 2000 people on this board, but surely you can see that there are general trends.

That brings us to my mentioning of Trump: there are many undesirable things about him that were overlooked because of his utility. Not everyone else is treated like that, and apparently it's unacceptable to point it out, seeing as how one person reported me, and another just called me a shill. You're the only one who offered a genuine response, which is why I'm responding to you. All I'm asking is, "where is the consistency?"

Read before posting.

Black guy is rumored but unconfirmed, she denies it. What is true is that she overwhelmingly dates ultra liberal jews, and at least Dinesh D'souza, a dravidian. Pics related, all confirmed boyfriends.

Richard Spencer's wife is Georgian (doesn't look white, looks middle eastern) and is still kind of young. David Duke had 2 daughters but all accounts I've read are that he's a gambling addict and was a disaster of a family man.

*wants to see a future for their people

Ohhhh, did I pop your little bubble of cult of personality worship for showing you the blatant hypocrisy of all your little right wing figures who are all childless but complain about whites not having babies…oosh sorry to burst your bubble familam. if you turn off the podcasts, will you die?

any proof of this?

Does Ann even have a uterus anymore?

Google "david duke family"?

I did miss your point.

Most people don't have any and never will. Vid related.

Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even if David Duke is a gambling madman, how does this interfere with his opinions on the ZOG?

Hitler had children. It was a sekrit. He died with his family in Argentina. And yes. The intelligence agencies knew about it and didn't care.

It doesn't really. Just some true gossip.

Fuck no.

I dont give a fuck about them.

But trying to b8 people into thinking clear redpillers/people who drop them is a bad thing just because they ask us to have more kids while not having any themselves to then discredit them is a fucking low testosterone tier D&C.

I meant why would you ever want that mongrel to reproduce.

Oh okay, so it's just some cute ad hom on the side

It doesn't. Few of us will ever open a Talmud whereas he knows many of it's ugliest quotes. Just keep in mind he might not be the best person to take child rearing or female advice from.

Fucking shariablue out in droves right now.

Fuck ecelebs.
But they DO bring the message of our probems to masses.
Telling me to have children, while not having any yourself doesnt make me hate you or think youre a shill.

Its just a fact. We need to have more kids. Anyone telling me that is clearly dropping redpills. And thats all that matters.

Hey. If you can't handle the gossip then you shouldn't come on messageboards. Its what we do best. Its obvious they are being hypocrites. I wouldn't care if they were altright or whatever. But when they start making shows and posts specifically talking about white people not having enough babies and its obvious some of them don't even have a grillfriend or wife and are childless. Well. With me I'm going to call it out. Cuz its pretty silly if you think about it.

webm related

Women are clay. A alpha makes her into what she is naturally designed to be.

thanks for outing yourself.

I bet if Anglin ever does become a father he's going to make some cute ass posts that's for sure. Hell, he might even stop hating white ladies as much.

The only thing you do best moyshie is D&C. Fucking filtered kike.

Andrew Anglin is a slav and a true lover of Russia.

Are you saying that Goebbels was Mossad?

Somehow I knew those classic European art posts with Romance would kill you…..heeheehee I love it. So triggered you can't even. HA

Read the fucking banter you fucking retard. Im saying we should keep having more kids.

Jesus fucking christ newfags.

I'm not reading all your autistic screeching. The simple fact of the matter is that all these people SHOULD be having kids. It's not "Mossad" to point that out. If they want to lead people, they need to start leading by example.

What the fuck are you talking about? He never directly replied to the OP.
polite sage

No it wasn't. His point was that these people talk the talk without walking the walk. If you are aware of the decline in white births and understand the danger that your nation is facing you have no excuse for not producing children (Unless you are infertile).

friendly reminder that anyone who supports the daily stormer is a kike in disguise and wants to combine the alt-lite and alt-right (both jewish movements)

If you would have read, you would see that 4e74fc is essentially saying that Red Ice, Woes, etc are all mossad because they POINT OUT THAT WHITES SHOULD BE PROCREATING WITH OTHER WHITES AND HAVING LOTS OF WHITE KIDS, BUT DO NOT HAVE ANY THEMSELVES.

4e74fc is saying that makes them suspect.

My point is, WHO THE FUCK CARES. They are brining a fucking detrimental issue to the forefront of white peoples minds, and alerting mass amounts of whites to this issue.

Why does their SOUND FUCKING ADVICE, hinge on them reproducing themselves?

Do you need mommy and daddy Lana,and Henrick to do everything for you?

You are a special sort of stupid. Watch that Goebbels webm on loop for at least an hour.

Not really, you can buy a copy. It's just encyclopedic in length, and who the fuck wants to waste time reading it? If you've ever seen some narcissistic rambling jew go on forever about nothing, that's mostly what the talmud is. It's a collection of letters between rabbis living in different European cities in the middle ages. Just watch a jew talk sometime and you have an idea of what the talmud is like.

Jesus, how many shekels are some of you faggots getting paid to shill Holla Forums? Be honest, I won't tell ShekelBlue

I wish Lana would go ahead and unfreeze one of her frozen eggs fam. Her and Henrik would make such a qt family. I would love to hear them talking about waking up in the middle of the night to take care of babby.

Thinking that using video of a Nazi will leverage your point becuase youre on Holla Forums and we like nazis

You fucking outed yourself.

give an example of when she burned coal

Well hopefully one day they do. But the show would be put on hold probably for a while because of it.

Raising a child is a full time job.

Ok…so you like hypocrisy? Or something? Whatever man…how many shekels did you donate to TRS? Its ok you can tell us

Incorrect. Shut up watch the video until it sinks in.

Thats what Lana is for. Its not like it can't be crawling around on the floor or in her lap while they are doing the show. Or in the crib if its sleappey

Try harder, nigger

here's one from a different day

tbh she probably did. Why else would she have him as her redcarpet picture companion?? Of course he could just be a friend though really. I think she said he was just a friend. Its plausible.

they probably fugged though even if just friends lets be honest. Men and women aren't good friends with no benefits most of the time especially not going to redcarpet events friends

oh, that proves it

Just fucking explain your point to me. I cant watch the video. wagecuck posting atm.

Just watch it later when you're off the clock.

It's 30 seconds you lazy fuck. It's Goebbels asking people how many kids they have.

THIS WOMAN IS A CHILDLESS COALBURNING WHORE STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT HER DRIED UP CUNT YOU CUCKS

I did watch it once. I just dont understand the context or point that user is trying to make with it.

So just explain.

The Nahtzees actually had babbies and didn't just Larp about it on the internet.

There. That's the point.

Bump and reported.

How is Tel Aviv this time of year?

She personally refuted this bullshit on her Twitter.

She's not with a nigger and never will be. They're friends because she's not racist and that's the famous "DY-NO-MYYTE" nigger.

Yeah. That's what I think too. i bet they still sekritly fugged at least a couple times though, Xd

Feel free to call me a shill because I disagree, this woman is a very obvious example of a race traitor, fucks paki's, fucks niggers, she actually uses it as a defence against being racist on tv.

Stop circlejerking over her just because she doesn't want Assad gone, there's a lot of women who think the same but arn't disgusting trash.

Just because shes friends with a black guy doesn't make her a coal burner. jesus mighty, normal people don't fuck each person they know

Yeah, normal people don't. But Ann has never been married. I don't think it matters cuz she is on our side politically. But yeah…

I mean…it does matter but probably not all that much.

There are entire articles about her fucking that geriatric nog.
She also talked on some Fox show about how she was dating the paki in this guys post:

She is a race traitor, very fucking simple, just because some cunt has a decent opinion doesn't mean you can just excuse everything else she does.

Bannon- Ron-Paul. Rand Paul-Ann 2020

Lets keep it simple. We don't have to talk about her personal life all the time.

But for those that don't know.

*Personal life
Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children.[32] She has dated Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr.,[21] and conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza.[73] In October 2007, she began dating Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat. When asked about the relationship, Stein told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"[74] On January 7, 2008, however, Stein told the New York Post that the relationship was over, citing irreconcilable differences.[75] Kellyanne Conway, who refers to Coulter as a friend, told New York Magazine in 2017 that Coulter "started dating her security guard probably ten years ago because she couldn’t see anybody else."[76]*

Every thread mentioning Ann gets derailed by this bullshit. This should be bannable. If you have proof of something, post it. Ann standing next to a black guy is meaningless.
There's a pattern here. Anytime someone speaks out against jews or the left, there is suddenly some fag here shilling some retarded fantasy as if it were fact.

The nog is unprovable as of now, however, her fucking that poo in the loo is confirmed fact.

This is your mind on Talmud

WHY DIDN'T SHE BREES Holla Forums

Massive loss to our cause.

Nice sage, D&C shill.

for example?

I can't find any pictures of Ann's security guard. But according to Kelly Ann Conway. That is who she is actually dating and in love with. She probably keeps it a secret because it's embarrassing.

*“There’s too much information!” Conway said, laughing. At the airport, she said, “all I wanted to do was get coffee and pee. I definitely can’t get coffee if I don’t pee — trust me, I gave vaginal birth four times.” But who wants to bring a guard into a public restroom? “Oh my God, there’s no privacy! It’s crazy, it really is crazy.” And it can get complicated. “I have two friends, who both — well, one is Ann Coulter. She started dating her security guard probably ten years ago because she couldn’t see anybody else,”*

h
ttp://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html

Always check the hotsheets. Always check the hotsheets.

A flawed person but an effective advocate. She takes the right positions and argues for them very well. Gas yourself.

It's probably for the best considering she fucks jews and paki's most of the time.
She's a biological dead end, maybe too much testosterone or whatever, which might also be what makes her so hardcore ancap/liberatarian.

Laura Ingraham, another common sight at fox talk shows.

If by the right positions you mean the ones needed to take paki dick, sure thing cuckarino.
Agree with her, but don't talk about her like she's some great ally.

You are the enemy of the skeptic

this is exactly why our movement will NEVER take off the ground. this senseless arguing over semantics will lead to nothing but to your children being killed in the race war, Grats Holla Forums.

She did, though. Wouldn't you if you had the chance and nobody judged you?

HURRRRRR

Why is there a thread about some shitty pseudo celebrity anyway?
Fuck your PR-cuckery, we should'nt be talking about this cunt to begin with.

what's with all the nigress shilling lately?

We get it. You're sexually deprived.

I'm not into bestiality, David.

Spending time with subhumans is the only way to get redpilled.

Is this really what Holla Forums has become?

Ban this kike. Don't let this kikery propagate.

No one 'excuses everything she does'. Everyone here has condemned her personal life. I wouldn't welcome her into my home, but I hope she keeps speaking out. Frankly, you should too, you'd be out of a job if no one were you paying you to try and subvert the board.

I said advocate. She is a great advocate, what has she said that you don't like?

Bad news for you, cuckarino. Laura Ingraham is a single mother to 3 adopted kids (one from Guatemala aka shitskin). She has also 'dated' Dinesh D'souza.

Good lord, you got so butthurt about being called out for drooling over a dried up, race mixing whore you had to wiki some random fox wench I used as a poor example to another guy.
And the same article also mentions her adopting 2 russian boys.

And if you want to know about all the great things Ann Coulter has to say about nogs and racial equality, just google yourself you gigantic, cuckoldry promoting faggot.

can you post something on that subject? I've always suspected them but never really read much of theirs anyway.

how about nothing?

Are you fucking serious? How can anyone from a white country settle for…. this?

I think she does good work. That doesn't excuse her degeneracy or lack of children, although looking at her past partners that's probably a good thing.

NEITHER DID HITLER, SHILL.

Not really a fair comparison there. Hitler encouraged the people to have as many children as possible and those e-celebs would fall under that category. Hitler actually acted to improve his people's condition, the e-celebs that have been listed don't.

If Hitler were alive today, every thread would be filled with shills screaming that he was an e-celeb (apparently e-celeb is any person with a photo anywhere on the internet). That, and claiming he was a jew.

pump the breaks a little schlomo, you're all over the place

holy fuck he is literally the ugliest animal alive

I seriously wonder if the coalburning rumor was one of us being vigilant or a shill trying to get us to ignore her

Oh, user. That brought me to tears. Thank you!

The person who makes them is very talented. Vid related is my favourite.

They are wearing the same clothes in all but 1 of the pictures, and even then holy is tie is different in one.

At most they went to the same 2-3 events and took pictures together, but there has never been proof they're dating or doing anything else, also sage.

Kike shills despair over it. IRON frickin Ann.

Sean Hannity is just a less retarded Bill O'Reilly

you should call Holla Forums's customer service, it's 1-800-FUC-KOFF

>I'm a clueless faggot who doesn't know who Michael Scheuer is

We need a permanent Michael Scheuer thread for ignorant people like you

That one makes me sad. I HATE THE JEWS. We (USA) killed those wonderful people after they (kikes) tricked us. Fuck.
Very bitter sweet video, for me.

The Syria debacle means the deep state is winning.

>A picture of Sinead with a nigger meant she was a certified coalburner,

Renegayde Broadcasting Internet Defense Force ?

The other day Anglin wrote the contrary on the Daily Stormtard, he wrote that whites shouldn't care about breeding because the system is against them and anyway robots are going to take over the world and do all the manual work so the priority is to create some kind of technocratic singularity and make sure robots will serve the white race or something. I should have saved the link

Spencer has 2 kids

You're sure about that Shlomo?

No I was just pointing out that everyone was quick to jump to the conclusion that she was a coalburner because of that. Why does Ann get a free pass? Sinead has done good work even if she does believe some wacky things.

What's happening in modern Germany is worse, it's a full on ethnic replacement that isn't even hidden anymore. The war was terrible but what's going on in Germany right now is an even bigger crime.>>9712952

Andre Anglin get out of here, go back to your stupid website

Idiot, you can't defend anyone who says the Earth is flat. Anyone who says the Earth is flat belongs in the garbage can, not the recycling bin.

I wouldn't recommend her to a normalfag as some kind of deep thinker, I'd introduce them to vid related. This is good propaganda and it's effective on normalfags. She's done good work.

The flat earth stuff is retarded but irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. The only real issue with it is that it could make her other beliefs look retarded by association, but that doesn't make her controlled opposition.

Muh "rape rooms."
Fuck this populist whore.
All she is doing is reading Holla Forums then giving the right what it wants to hear, in order to be known as "based" and earn more shekels.

That's a real issue, it's not a little problem. Why she does it is the irrelevant factor. The garbage can, not the recycling bin.

Hey, hey! As stupidly hugboxy as the place is, it's one of the best ways still to get israelly-neutral info out to the normies. We just have to keep the conveyor belt moving in one direction.
Also it's funny to see JIDF agree with literally WN talking points just because you're posting with an Israeli flag.
despite not being an imageboard, and thus not bound by the constraints of 'time,' something about reddit makes people bizarrely knee-jerk.
I'm constantly having IS flags agree to 'there were some good things he did' or 'we could only hope Trump reaches that level of success economically'
They respond before they realise they should be suspicious and might be getting played.
….Unless there's a lot more here doing that than I thought, in which case normies probably think Israelis are suffering from Stockholm syndrome now.

that nigga has some 'deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep eyes.
Is he some sorta voodoo zombie?

As far the Tulsi worship goes I reckon that's just T_D, which has been full of Bernouts since the DNC.
I don't have the heart to tell those goys 2020 will end exactly the same, and they'll come crawling back.
REMEMBER BOYS, NO REFUNDS
I mean she's basically a 'hot' version of Bernie with slightly more sensible economics so of course they can't help themselves.

one of the weirdest things about this election has been all the oldmemes resurfacing. Did Gary start this shit with his AYB reference?
"All your vote are belong to Gary!"
CRINGE
I'm semi-disappoint Mike Tyson didn't do anything except sit in the audience at Trump rallies, I was ready to bust out some old HappyNegro.
I think he was just busy restraining himself from beating Don King into tomato paste.

even the JIDF is becoming more weeb the longer they spend here.

sweet jesus, how did a dottie get the smug jew look down? I'm beginning to understand now…
guys, I think we found Anne's fetish
It's too bad Shkreli isn't older, he's the only famous goy I can think of that can pull it off. well, there was also Robin Williams… who would've also fit the hyper-lib bill, RIP. some jew producer out there really missed out on a hit tv show with that one. Fuck you could've even worked it into current events! Mork crashes his ship into Anne's apartment, who has mixed feelings about him because he's an illegal alien but also white and ticks all the boxes.

If you watch his reactions to Trump's random jew outs, I think he's still got it, he just redirected it.
He and Anne say the same things, but he reacts like someone that just spun his last reel on the Castlevania slots and he's supposed to take the kids to a baseball game in 2 hours.

Saddam's the only time they were real, but that was Uday's thing. Some peoples' children, I swear.
Half of the entire case against him (that was accurate) was all Uday's doing.
Sometimes you gotta realise your next of kin is not the best outcome for the nation and Ol' Yeller'em.
Qusay was also a pervert, but much more restrained and had the public image of 'sucha nice-aboy, dindu nuffin rong' so could've gotten away with it.
Granted everyone also thought Bush was bluffing and that he'd be an idiot to go in.
Turns out he was an idiot with some very suggestive and (((wellmoneyed))) backing.

WHOA
where did that middle one come from? Never saw that before.

as much good as he did elsewhere, fuck him for fucking up Caligula and ruining Tinto Brass. That could've led to a whole mess of 'history revision' that's been sorely needed, especially since a lot of normies only get their history from jewywood and TV.

man, you are new. And lazy. Jesus shit that resolution.
Between you and 1st response, in the running for laziest shill of the year.
…Seeing the full size I'm wondering what's happening off camera now, because she looks immensely concerned.
also before you attempt to respond, the 'best' tribe is a "trap" too. Highest AIDs rate on the entire planet. They might be red, but they're also diseased fukken supermutants
There's basically no worthwhile people whatsoever on that continent aside from the formerly German colonies (which are still chimps, but chimps that can launch satellites at least)

checkin' them nice dubs

ayyyyy bringing back some original content faGGotry

it doesn't prove anything, it does prove however that you never even touched a woman before, you're clearly a fucking virgin that doesn't know how to take pictures with other woman, that is the most basic stance/pose you can ever have with another woman, please go outside and get some fresh air, learn about the world before aggressively masturbating to pictures of ann coulter with nigger

Fuck no.

i would but i dont make enough money to meet white women, you have to be bourgeois as fuck to meet people that are 100% white, either than or go to catholic mass in a polish church or something, but i mean day to day all the chicks i know are not white, supposedly there are all these towns filled with poor whites somewhere in the middle of america but out here on the coast i have never seen such a thing, so next best thing, wife a south asian aryan or white hispanic i guess

What next, are they going to start attacking Bill O'Reilly like we give a shit?

fxck you faggot i work in the industry.

Ann is speaking in Berkeley on the 27th. Same place Milo triggered antifa to destroy half their own city.

I've never seen this Schlomo before, is there more of those ultra HD Schlomos ?

The people in Germany now are mostly cucks with no loyalty to their own. To be honest, I think a lot of the Germans were able to escape to America.
I knew one lady that came to America after marrying an American soldier. She was young during the war but old enough to work in a factory. She said they used to sing while they worked. I asked her if she would sing a song and she said "no" because it would make her miss home and cry. Germany is cucked beyond hope and we did that to her.

then shes coming into my town the next day. get to meet her IRL

wew

I did not know we had elected Jeb Bush president

That was a good interview

that was a good burn

Can we all vote in ann for 2020 and let the drumpf cuckkrew got back to t_d?

Oh back kikemod, this isn't your safe space anymore you bill mitchel larping fag FUCKING KEEP IT UP AND LOSE YOUR SHITTY BOARD AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK.

It will if drumpf loving t_d mod enters a sucide pack with his bummer lover bill Mitchell.

NEVR4GET

She looks like Nazi Ayn Rand.

Aren't Syria and North Korea the only two countries left without a Rothschild bank?

Cuba
North Korea
Iran

nevermind

Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

Ah shit, nm, I was right-ish. Two more though.

the fuck is wrong with you user.
what do you mean by attack? we should convince, not attack.

I would imagine he's trying to build Trump support with Bush/ Kasich Repubs, but to me it would be preferable that he educate them on the problems with what the Founders called entangling alliances:

-George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796

Newfag detected.

Listen pal, "based" was first used on halfchan/b/ years before your wandering ass ended up here. It predates you and your autistic fits. Deal with it.

This isn't a new meme or new language. I'm actually surprised it's still being used considering how half this fucking board is shills/bots and the other half seem to be newfaggots like you.

Is Ann Coulter going to run for President in 2020? She's just another closet Zionist.

Someone please give me the backstory on that.

I want reddit to LEAVE NOW.

NO!

NOW GET

O
U
T
!

Bathing in milk makes you more white?
I have no clue.