It's now been two years since the finale. Does it still hold up?

It's now been two years since the finale. Does it still hold up?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1993942
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's never coming back.
let it go.

Low effort OP is low effort.

Mabel is a whore.

No, she's a slut.

you're both whore sluts

Holy shit! What a shitty thread!

Mabel never developed as a character and Stan's sacrifice was undone way too quickly. Had those two issues been resolved I'd have liked this a lot more

A bleh finale to a show that lost its steam. It's obvious from the forced Llama-Pacifia bit that the final episodes were scrambled up during production and/or Hirsch didn't really know what to do for them.

First chunk of the show really felt like they had everything planned out start to finish. Then it all just kind of fell apart and even though they want to blame disney for forcing them to cut episodes and rejecting certain scripts, it's pretty obvious that Hirsch and his crew ran out of ideas early on and just coasted through to the end.

1st season was good.
2nd season went to shit because of how cocky they got.

And Hirsch really needed to teach those mean conservatives a lesson on twitter, based Alex, believing that his unfunny ass jokes will gain on him so much credibly.

Just posting in this thread to see if threads past page 3 are actually bumping or not.

Season one was fantastic. Everything I loved about the show was present.

Season 2A was a mixed bag, some good episodes and some mediocre ones. But it really amped up the worldbuilding and gave certain characters much needed development.

Season 2B was a rushed mess with only a handful of good episodes, and some really bad ones like the roadtrip one. The finale was also a hot, confusing mess. The ending feels were nice, but there wasn't much to enjoy.

Spoiler thst shit.

Are you gay?

It's against the rules.

(checked)
I fully expect him to go full libtard on his next show

See this shit? This is one of the three people cancering up the board. Censor user, "Everyone is from Cuckchan!" user, and spam user.

Sage for off topic but its just common courtesy. Be kind to your fellow anons, spoiler questionable content.

Alright, fine. From now on I'll spoiler it, since somebody might be looking at this thread at work or something.

Of course, I'd never be dumb enough to browse Holla Forums at work, but just in case.

Reactivate your pixiv and deviantArt accounts, Gara, you filthy kike.

Gara's pixiv is still active right now, you yutz.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1993942 [NSFW link]

You're cute.

underrated posts

T H E
L I N C O L N
L O G