It's now been two years since the finale

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

It's now been two years since the finale. Does it still hold up?

All urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1993942

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

it's never coming back.
let it go.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Low effort OP is low effort.

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

Mabel is a whore.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

No, she's a slut.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

you're both whore sluts

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Holy shit! What a shitty thread!

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

Mabel never developed as a character and Stan's sacrifice was undone way too quickly. Had those two issues been resolved I'd have liked this a lot more

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

A bleh finale to a show that lost its steam. It's obvious from the forced Llama-Pacifia bit that the final episodes were scrambled up during production and/or Hirsch didn't really know what to do for them.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

First chunk of the show really felt like they had everything planned out start to finish. Then it all just kind of fell apart and even though they want to blame disney for forcing them to cut episodes and rejecting certain scripts, it's pretty obvious that Hirsch and his crew ran out of ideas early on and just coasted through to the end.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

1st season was good.
2nd season went to shit because of how cocky they got.

Adam King
Adam King

And Hirsch really needed to teach those mean conservatives a lesson on twitter, based Alex, believing that his unfunny ass jokes will gain on him so much credibly.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Just posting in this thread to see if threads past page 3 are actually bumping or not.

Josiah Green
Josiah Green

Season one was fantastic. Everything I loved about the show was present.

Season 2A was a mixed bag, some good episodes and some mediocre ones. But it really amped up the worldbuilding and gave certain characters much needed development.

Season 2B was a rushed mess with only a handful of good episodes, and some really bad ones like the roadtrip one. The finale was also a hot, confusing mess. The ending feels were nice, but there wasn't much to enjoy.

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Spoiler thst shit.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Are you gay?

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

It's against the rules.

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

(checked)
I fully expect him to go full libtard on his next show

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

A picture less lewd than what you can see on cable television has to be spoilered or you'll have a panic attack.

See this shit? This is one of the three people cancering up the board. Censor user, "Everyone is from Cuckchan!" user, and spam user.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Sage for off topic but its just common courtesy. Be kind to your fellow anons, spoiler questionable content.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Alright, fine. From now on I'll spoiler it, since somebody might be looking at this thread at work or something.

Of course, I'd never be dumb enough to browse Holla Forums at work, but just in case.

Juan Green
Juan Green

Reactivate your pixiv and deviantArt accounts, Gara, you filthy kike.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

Gara's pixiv is still active right now, you yutz.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=1993942 [NSFW link]

Cooper White
Cooper White

[NSFW link]
You're cute.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

underrated posts

James Gray
James Gray

T H E
L I N C O L N
L O G

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit