Homeland Security Drafts Plan To Ramp Up Deportation Force

Homeland Security Drafts Plan To Ramp Up Deportation Force

archive.fo/uZ2aW

If anything, this is going to make the L.A. & Chicago police scanners 10,000% more fun to listen to.

So much winning! Mods might want to sticky this thread (I obviously deserve credit once this happens).

Currently know a gym bro that joined ICE and will soon be patrolling in our nation looking for shitskins. I would love if before the deportations begin Trump gives visas to whites that crossed the border illegally, like my family and I.

hahaha, that would be epic… Though might have to learn Spanish or some other redpilled language to get the whole scope of the drama.

the fuck

Good!

://3 ?

How can the shills spin this? It has the wall, deportations, local law enforcement cooperation, and good old fashioned spic catching.

This!

b..but muh syria missiles! Foreign policy matters more than what happens in your own country, goys!

kind of repeating…

meant to link you this based user that beat you to it

Damn it. I'm a college drop out NEET. How do I get a job here?

B-But he's not setting them on fire while pissing on them while sticking red hot coals up their asses while sending them over the wall! And don't you know, deportation is what the jew wants! 6816348161343814111 chesscucks btfo!

I hope we'll start seeing shootouts soon so we can really kick this REMOVE SHITSKIN stuff into overdrive

So much this

Both are important, especially if we want to avoid Israel wrapping its slimy hands around Europe's economy. See

Don't worry, the first step of the purge is coming, we all waited for this.

Not a HATE Crime in Russia - there it's called beating a faggot

I'll shill for my own thread a bit that hits on case law for "illegal immigrants" a bit at :

Everyone seems to be forgetting based Sessions is an anti-immigration hardliner. For the next 4/8 years he is going to be continually working in the background to remove taco. Even if Trump does nothing else the fact he put Sessions there is going to seriously start reversing the trend.

And this is why Trump is president and not you.

I hate that song for shamelessly ripping off Under Pressure, but just this once, I loved it.

Man, shills are *so* no bueno, my dude.>>9707506

We're gonna need some comfy scanner threads once that happens.

Satan confirms.

that's the most redpilled images I've seen all day, keep it up white brother

so much this!! This should be screencap to be used as a counterargument to the anti-4D-chess (((narrative))).

Remember it's only a matter of time before he releases Tesla secret technology his grandfather fought to keep away from the kikes and (((spics)))

Meme it into reality

Let's get all street gangs and cartels
#LaReconquista

By just empowering local police to do deportations like cops were allowed to fight drugs. It would help increase the deportations massively.

This doesn't need to be done exclusively from the federal level.

Meanwhile in the USA…

If you look at the careers page for ICE, you need a bachelor's degree AND experience in either the armed forces or as a police officer…I was shocked at how strict they are. They imply they will give you a pass on the degree if you've been in the military though.

THIS

Didn't you guys have a good passover though?

Congrats on the 20 shekels that have been deposited into your accounts!

Just don't post or say anything anti-Jew or you'll be put in prison by "based" Putin.

That's a fairly lame tactic those guys are using. They basically just could go around agreeing with Trump supporters and then think they're being wonderfully divisive when people agree that Trump should focus on helping Americans First.

same coordinated faggot, different IDs, different VPNs and proxy

save it from what, success?

lol

Great so all the dirty cops and soldiers who help the cartels get their drugs into the country will help maintain the status quo and get a cushy job rotting our security from within.

Los Angeles police bands are mostly encrypted. The shit that you can still hear is boring.

And after 20 years they get to collect a 2nd tax payer funded pension