MIKE CERNOVICH 2006 - Donald Chump

Well… a few google searches later.. and we get to see what Mike Cernovich thought of Donald Trump 11 years ago.

He also wrote many articles on Obama being a Supreme Alpha Male.

Well there you have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3eWD2
archive.is/JqIYI
archive.is/7hsq2
archive.is/CilaA
archive.is/deHqQ
twitter.com/patrickbuchanan
vdare.com/articles/is-trump-enlisting-in-the-war-party
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wanna know how I know you're from the_donald?

"I say never trust a man who combs his hair so to cover his shiny dome, and then flaunts a wife young enough to be his daughter." Oh, Trump has issues, all right. But there isn't much reputation to damage. He took care of that long ago."

Don't care. Part sharing information which is surprising to me, but testing to see what happens posting more on the "other side."

In retrospect, Cernokike knows more than anyone on Holla Forums thought he did.

Damn when Shareblue gives Cernovich credit for hating on Trump, you know Trump is worthy of our praise.. otherwise you'd take the opportunity to bag on Cerno…

Broken clock is right twice a day. :^)

And Donald Trump slandered Pat Buchanan over the same time, so that's great right?

IDK…

How bout this gem?

"Obama is going to do big things. Whether those things are things I agree with doesn't change his alpha status. He's so freaking alpha is oozes from his pores. If you cannot see this, you are beta and are not even allowed to discuss these issues."

Anyone who ever said Obama is an alpha, has 0% credibility with me. Fuck I am an IDIOT.

Pat Buchanan has always made Trump look like a bitch faggot.
When fights broke out at Buchanan rallies, he didn't grab security and tell them some faggot shit like
No. He actually got into fisticuffs on a few occasions.
Trump dog whistles and pussyfoots around the decline of the white population and Buchanan writes books and does tours about it.
Buchanan would fuck Melania and leave her satisfied while Trump gets his ass rammed by chinks.
Trump and Buchanan shouldn't really be mentioned in the same paragraph.

Mikes a kike, always was hated on here, has nothing to do with us getting kiked by Trump, only a fucking retard would think it would work.

media kike wants to make money by giving commentary on whatever side is relevant at the moment to profit off non-physical work.

more at 11.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Are a bot that went full retard<

Never go full retard

Moshie, come the fuck on.

God, Reddit. Can you be more obvious?

*Death of the West
My bad

archive.is/3eWD2 (paste bin)

Trump Hate-
archive.is/JqIYI

Obama the Alpha Male

archive.is/7hsq2
archive.is/CilaA

Trayvon Martin
archive.is/deHqQ

Cernovich is a faggot kike. Anything else you want to notify us about?

Just random pedophile pizzagate bullshit you probably don't care about that I've seen covered up.

But Cern is gaining in popularity by the day… so.. not everyone here knows this shit.

He is a Jew, but he hated Trump and had no respect for him as well. That's worth mentioning.

He was a total Trump supporter, he was autisticly pro Trump, he was Bill Mitchell tier. He was a civ nat kike like most of them.

He was one of Trump's biggest cheerleaders. He wrote a book called The Trump Mindset after he wrote Goyrillion Mindset.
Nobody gives a shit. If you ever liked Cernovich either way, you're a faggot. Everyone here knows he's a faggot. At least try to blend in.
Didn't your team leader at Reddit brief you about how much disdain we have for all ecelebs or no?

Sorry it's called "MAGA Mindset."

Are you trying to control the narrative by appearing negative, but re-associating as a Trumper?

Sorry buddy, that's advanced, but not that advanced. Stop claiming you're part of anything, all bets are off.

what are the odds

oh well i might as well be petty and say i fucking told you so

Nigger, are you retarded?
Your tactics are always to pretend to be retarded and say shit that doesn't relate to the person who BTFOs you.

We don't like ecelebs. We have banned anyone who posts about ecelebs. You have never in your life seen a thread about any of these cancerous pieces of shit here.
Yes I voted for Trump. But he's looking more like a faggot every day.
Tell me… What books are you currently reading, fellow Nazi?

I love how the shills jumped in here to literally defend cernokike, because he's one of the eceleb faggots who decided to dump muh drumpf.

fellow Nazi? Do I have to be a Nazi to post here now?

Why is anyone getting banned? No one should be banned unless it's pizza related. That's bullshit.

I see Cernovich posted here on occasion. I

Damn the report button is still broken? It's needed for this shit thread. No one cares about Cernovich.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit. This is too easy.

Nice spacing, faggot.

Also
Yeah, no you don't.

Cernovich was always hated here kike, the play from this Reddit OP is to make Cernovich look like the kike he is, thinking it will influence Holla Forums into not criticizing Trump going full pivot. Nobody defended him, he has nothing to do with Trump or what he is doing, therefore not relevant to any Trump issues unless he gets info that is reliable first.

If no one cares, why do you need to report it. Wouldn't it just slide?..hmm.

I despise Thernokike, but what reason did he have to respect Trump in 2006? His Howard Stern appearances and jewish TV show?

Because faggots like you keep bumping it.

Are we ignoring that he also said Obama was a Supreme Alpha and you're a fucking idiot if you don't agree?

We don't care if he was slurping Obama's cock through a crazy straw, you fucking retard. We hate Cernovich.

Gr8. Then just run along and let it slide, die, or climb . The only reason you whining fucks are still here is because you get paid to fill your diapers.

What does that even mean?

What? Why would anyone care a kike was a kike in 2006? Most people on here were liberals back then two if they were old enough.

Well, I guess that means we're going to have to stop having gorilla mindsets and holding up Thernovich as the epitome of masculinity. Back to Jack Donovan.

That's mildly entertaining, but we've always hated him.

Bitch. Run along now. Go find a nice tree with some shade, and figure out what comes next.
Your tourniquet approach to calling Mike a "Kike" is nothing but an attempt to stop the fucking bleeding.
You can say "le Kike", I don't give a fuck.
We can see you defending this bullshit. WE SEE IT.

Nobody here likes Cernovich. Are you reading the thread at all?

Hahahahahahahaha
Holy shit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't even write that
hahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>

wait… you came in here to talk shit about Cernovich and when we talked even more shit about him, you start defending him?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what fucking reddit looks like going balls in. THERNOVICH HAS NO AUDIENCE HERE, attack Farage if you want to stir shit, he criticised Trump as did Le Pen. You are too stupid to know how to shill.

GOYRILLA (((MIND)))

(((Mike Cernovich)))

Even Holla Forums knows better than to bring eceleb shit in here.

This Cernovich guy is a weasel. It's actually repulsive listening to him. I wouldn't trust him for a second.

Holy fuck. I haven't laughed this hard since granny got her tit hung in the wringer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEPLORABALL

I don't trust people with weird beady eyes like his. And he has a typical whiny jew voice.

Mfer… Last time I sat on a Copenhagen train I took on 3 gypsies to save a blonde native being poked and prodded by that trash.

Do you know what's it like to leave a train, to the sound of applause for standing up to shitskins?

I do.. Shill. Literally fuck your own face.

That's it, pull it back together, Reddit. Pretend you weren't salivating over his balls a week ago. Very good.

Oh my god. This thread has been nonstop laughs.
Fucking wew!
11/10 bait. Would bite again.

I didn't realize he was such a mongoloid.

Now I know you're full shit faggot.
Anyone on here whose blood wouldn't boil seeing some fucking refugees pulling a girls headphones out of her ears and surround her on a train, is a bitch.

Stop trying to confuse me..

MIKE CERNOVICH HAS BEEN A TRUMP HATING, OBAMA LOVER. There

First off, you sat there like a faggot and didn't do shit. That story is 100% fake and kike-tier.
Secondly we agree and have always agreed that Cernovich is a kike and his shit isn't even allowed here. You'll probably be banned and this thread wouldn't even be here if the mods were active.
Still hilarious though. Keep going. I'm legitimately entertained.

Look. Literally fuck your own face. DEUS VULT

Why make a thread about some irrelevant bandwagoning e-celeb jew?

Obviously you have no idea what happens here and you've made that abundantly clear throughout this whole thread.
Nobody cares about your faggot "deus vult" shit. Your god is a faggot kike. Your religion is based on the love of kikes. Nobody likes you here and it's clear that you've not spent more than a day at most here.
Go back to Reddit, faggot.
Your story belongs in r/thathappened.

Some of us can see the bits and pieces of how you were shilling the discord channel, and your system of shit sent you here immediately after I posted.
Well done. That's advanced. You're not though.

CHECKED

Buchanan is the president we SHOULD have, with Trump as mayor or Governor of NYC - maybe.

You don't deserve those digits redditor, kill yourself

I called it before I read your post, Reddit is leaking again.

Again, this is the president we needed.
twitter.com/patrickbuchanan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Still trying the same shit when everyone in here knows that we have always hated Cernokike and ecelebs?
Did they tell you we hate Cernovich in the discord? Did they tell you we're not being ironic when we say Hitler did nothing wrong?
This is a shoddy operation. CTR was so much better than you. Then again, you're doing it for free.

We talked enough, that anyone who reads what you said can see you're full of shit.
Perfecto Juan. Perfecto.

ADIOS NEGRO

What a faggot pussy.

how is this even possible in cy^9? goddamn.

What a fucking bitch this Cernokike is.
I think Cernovich thinks Obama is an alpha since he got fucked in the ass by Obama.

Why are trsodomites so mad about Cernokike? At least he was always open about his brown wife and mongrel son and never pretended that he is not a shitty marketer jumping on trends to make money. He didn't get his jew wife to make oven jokes on his honeypot larping shekhel bait podcast

sage for retarded e celeb bullshit

Oh fuck off. Normally I'd be with you but that's more than a fucking decade ago. Opinions change over that length of time.

I'm willing to bet there are some younger anons on here that used to think Hitler was an "ebul nadzi xd" and Obama would genuinely bring forth hope and change in the wake of the two disastrous preceding presidencies in less time than that.

Well, hope you had a good shift jewblue

I like how deep shareblue is digging fof their shekel.

Come on OP. Did you have everything right 11 years ago? Because I certainly didnt.

11 years ago I was in university drinking the kool aid. I cringe when I think of some of the shit I used to believe 11 years ago. Im just glad I wasnt dumb enough to write this stuff down on the internet where it can never be deleted.

People get more right wing as they get older, wiser and more cynical. This Cernowitz chap is just the same as the rest of us.

I sure as shit didn't think obama was an alpha male 8 years ago

no

Checking these heavenly digits.
Pat was and still is /ourguy/ through and through.
I wish Trump would actually read what he says.
vdare.com/articles/is-trump-enlisting-in-the-war-party