HEY Holla Forums REMEMBER ME? I LIED TO YOU ALL, I SAID HALF LIFE 3 WOULD HAPPEN THIS YEAR. HAPPY E3, NEVER EVER

HEY Holla Forums REMEMBER ME? I LIED TO YOU ALL, I SAID HALF LIFE 3 WOULD HAPPEN THIS YEAR. HAPPY E3, NEVER EVER

ABANDON ALL HOPE PAST THIS DOOR.

No you didn't, faggot! I was the one who lied about that! Don't you fucking lie about lying!

Just trust me you dumbfucks.

Nigga, please! There's only one trustworthy man in video games, and it aint you!

Why would John Lenin lie?

Because he's dead and in a coffin, that's all he can really do.

like I give a fuck

there's a new bad rats coming!

Nobody believed you though

No, thanks.

The anons who had hope for HL3 have grown up and left us. The people spamming HL3 on twich chat are likely their children.

no, user. HL3 is a meme. It's spouted by normalfags because they think it's oh so funny, not because they actually want the game

Valve is making too much money on f2ps and Steam profits to give a shit about making games again.

Half Life 3 confirmed.

hl3 is being delayed in order to cater to the SJW crowd
cis-scum gordon dies half way through game and you spend the other half playing as an empowered womyn of mixed race

Can't imagine better, bigger pile-o-shit on HL fans pretentiousness.

I've seen that interview line from him. I hope he was joking or something, because it's really pathetic if a successful, grown man harboured a childhood grude like that for all those years and never grew past it.

You shouldn't have said that.

Didn't Yoko cremate him and spread his ashes in the ocean, or something like that?

I thought Lenin is preserved and displayed on Red Square?

I prefer to believe HL3 is now a fable passed down from generation to generation. The promised game that will one day be the gift to the sons of steam.

You mean alex?

Don't worry guys, I'm an insider at Valve and HL3 will be announced next year for sure :-)
I'm actually very serious, and I can't provide any proof, but I'm sure some of you will be hyped from this great news!

He should have chosen the good club, like the AV club instead of the fucking chess club.

Valve has never revealed one of their games at E3 you fucking idiot.
And while I have no doubt that it wont happen 2016 still isnt over, and anyone who thinks its happening in the Steam Dev Days where no game has ever been announced you should kill yourselvs.

This thread is fucking garbage OP, commit seppuko.

Off by 2.

It's like you actually want to be forced to buy an VR headset at early adopter prices and before the technology matures.

Well it was worth a try.

I'm still here, even though the fat fuck keeps lying to us.

I don't even feel anything anymore

I posted the fake Namco-Bandai "leak" which was just a list of random Namco-Bandai games that didn't yet have an English release but might. I literally made it up in a few minutes because I wanted to see how many people would actually believe an entire E3 portfolio leaked despite that literally never happening in the event's history and giving literally no proof. I saw people people take it seriously enough to get a hundred posts and see it mentioned days after I posted by people thinking it might be real. I am disappointed, I thought 8/v/ was smarter than that.

Nah this board isn't that smart.