Do Do white girls fuck dogs? Let's find out!

We got to do something about this plague. You need to keep your women in control folks.
youtube.com/watch?v=LaR6DbZlGN0

You wouldn't happen to have a larger version of that image, would you? For research, and such like.

shills always get desperate so quickly

most bestiality comes from central/south america.
considering the types of humans the women there have to fuck, one shouldn't be at all surprised.

You're about to lose another YouTube account and your bandcamp you literal fedora wearing lolcow.

*https*://rustycage.bandcamp.com/track/whitegirlsfuckdogs

sage

haven't seen you in a while, assumed you died in a car bomb explosion, turkroach.

its never too late!

You don't know how to reverse search?

Yes, but I'm coming up dry on results, so be a good lad and JUST give me the fucking sauce.

no

video removed faggot, pls re upload

If you look for bestiality videos, 99% of the time it's some white guy/girl doing the deed.

thats because doggos are mans best friend, and because the 3rd world country goat fuckers don't have cameras or internet access to upload their ventures.

no it's brown/spic

My proof? Literally go to any bestiality website and 99% of the content will be some white person fucking some dog, horse, or goat.

Do we as whites have a penchant for sexual perversity?

I think the Japanese do too. Honestly I think it's the sign of creative/neophiliac mind. I fuck Asian girls on the side and I am obsessed with conjuring up new ways to degrade/humiliate them.

I realize I'm a screwed up degenerate but honestly, let me be a lesson to those of you who are unlucky with women that sex most assuredly does not bring happiness.

We should meme jewish girls should be fucking their dogs when their yid's away.

Jews aren't white.

she looks very molestable

common filth, heh, more like kill yourself

That's my newest stalk-fu. Some delicious changirl.

Yeah because they'd rather fuck dogs than people like you OP.

People could learn a thing or two from that doggo.

Whites are the least degenerate of the races.
Guess (((who))) is the most