How would you fix/redo MCU

So it has been acknowledged a couple of times how the MCU's main problem is its lack of any content because its restrained at one movie at a time, being subject to the cookie cutter effect without enough time to actually flesh out anything, with the content in the comics there's enough material to make a whole cinematic universe out of any of these individual franchises.
So I wonder why they didn't make a Marvel Universe as a high budget group of various TV series.
I can guess why. It can be hard to maintain attention on everything, I would say is already hard as it is now but I can also blame it on everything being so forgettable.
But DC is arguably more successful in critical and fan reception in their CW universe, animated movies, and the well-remembered DCAU than their movie one, even as loosely based as they can be. Not to mention the MARVEL Netflix series for their B/C tier heroes that in the general have received a good reception
But I guess it works for them. How would you have made MCU or would fix it from where it is now user?

Tentative list
Doctor Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Iron Man
Captain America

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Avengers
Thor

(these last two are interchangeable, it was either choosing mainly boring or mainly stupid.)

The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Ant-Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Thor: The Dark World
Iron Man 3

Captain America: Civil War (But I guess is painful shit)
Spiderman Homecoming (But I guess is fluff)
Black Panther (But I guess is shit)
Thor: Ragnarok (But I guess is fluff)

MCU's biggest problem is that every villain gets offed at the end of the movie. The cinematic universe should be a ton of fun, except each movie is quite clearly it's own thing, with the exception of massive crossover movies. It'd be a lot more fun if villains stuck around and appeared in unrelated hero's movies. Have Iron Man investigate some weird going-ons, only to discover it's fucking Loki doing some shit, and Thor's nowhere to be found. After Infinity War, have Ultron show up on some random planet and the Guardians are the only people who can stop him. Have Captain America get involved in some shit involving the King Pin in China.

Nice copy and paste from another website faggot, you deserve a reward for your autism.

Will it be sadder if I tell you I wrote it all myself?

It would be worse if you dont kill yourself.

Your tentative list is all off, as The Incredible Hulk was a very good superhero film.
Civil War is painful, Spider-Man is normal shit, Black Panther is on the same level as Doctor Strange, which is put too high and Ragnarok is fluff.

I will never understand why people think this is a good idea.
Villains are usually written to be analogues to the hero, so swapping over heroes usually falls flat as one side will have a clear victory.

Another reason they are churning through villains is because movies are expensive and time consuming to make, so they can't churn them out as audiences are retards and want something new each time.
Adding to that, actors get old and don't want to be stuck in a role, but you can't replace actors easily as audiences, again being retarded, can't deal with that shit easily and will complain that the old actor was better. For reference, when X-Men did their reboot, there were more """journalists""" writing about the recasting than the rest of the film, explaining very slowly to readers what has happened.

What you need is a push to go back to 2D films or tv shows that are cheap and quick, allowing you to show many more heroes/villains and have proper interactions between them.

Sage for MCU cancer, though. This board needs less of it.

That makes me wonder: when was the last 2D Marvel movie?

MOAR NIGGERS, GAYS AND TRANNYS!

Detach Marvel from all other companies.
Remove Marvel from public trading and make it privately owned.

Kek, that's funny.

Power Pack animated movie that adapts their origin story.

Burn it.
Burn it all down.

After it's all been burned into oblivion, we give people time to forget about the old MCU. Say, ten years or so. Maybe more. Once the MCU is nothing but an unpleasant memory, work on slowly releasing meaty movies. Movies with meat. Instead of slambanging the market with a bunch of cookie cutter movies, or "set-up" movies, or massive crossovers, we work to make sure each movie stands on its own as a damn fine film, not as another popcorn flick to be forgotten in a week and set up a later film in a stinger. I want the audience to remember every film as a damn good standalone, or, barring that, a film that at least tried to be different. If I'm not convinced your script can do that, it's going in the fucking trash.

A film that tries something new is better than a film that tries to be the same as the dozen that came before it.

Oh and it also goes without saying that if they keep drawing inspiration from Nu-Marvel, then they get fucking fired. Same if they try and push diversity hires, too. I think it would be a very bold move to work on making these films something that draw from earlier Marvel. Add classic lighthearted superhero silliness and/or 90s edginess for those that make sense. Get people that can balance it in a way that makes it endearing. Mix the old storytelling, design, ideas and atmosphere with a newer lens.

It's not a perfect approach to be sure, but I think in mainstream eyes it's a bold new move that hasn't been tried, at least in a long while. Even if normies REEEEE at it because it's not diverse enough, I think that would only give it more attention. People like you and me are going to be intrigued by this move. If it causes a controversy, then people who otherwise would not detect it on their radar WILL hear about it whether they want to or not. Ultimately, I think it will draw more people in than cast people out. It's a gamble, but I think it's a gamble that WILL work in our favor if done right. If it doesn't work, well, nothing of value was lost imo, I have little hopes that Marvel can even be salvaged to begin with, but hey, if I were to be put in charge…

I thought Incredible Hulk was more or less ok. Personally, I view it in the same light as Amazing Spiderman. Good to watch once, probably will never watch it again.

I'm not faggot, I was just curious about the exact point when Marvel decided to swap 2D for 3DPD.

probably shortly after the first Avengers movie when they realized that avengers was their bigest franchise now and how fucked over they really were by fox owning the x men movie rights.

If I would redo it I'd focus more on quality rather than quality. Less three or four movies a year and more a movie every three or four years. That way every movie can take it's sweet ass time being the best it can be and not just an advertisement for the next advertisement movie.
The way things are now it's a lot like Mega Man, out of 50 or so games there at most eight that you can outright say are good without attaching a "but" to the sentence.
Truth be told I'm having trouble believing the whole MCU shit worked out after Thor which was fucking boring and completely uninteresting.

the one change I would make to the MCU that would fully salvage AoU and Civil War would be having the climax take place in Latveria instead of Sokovia. with Ultron's army being comprised mostly of Doom Bots that were corrupted by Ultron's coding. Thus when the avengers end up accidentally wrecking Latveria thanks to Ultron's human extinction plan Victor Von Doom is the one issuing the order for super hero registration in Civil War because his nation was just destroyed and he'd probably be royally pissed about that. I'd probably keep Thunderbolt Ross in as well to set up for Red Hulk in Infinity War. Though I probably would have moved Zemo to Winter Soldier if Doom was going to be the primary antagonist of Civil War.

OP really, talking to yourself isn't going to do anything for your shitty head cannon thread. Go to tumblr they're autistic enough to enjoy this stuff.

Yeah right, OPs the only here that would write textbook upon textbook of faggotry about his own autistic ideas.

Hey jackass, I'm not the OP. also sage isn't a down vote.

Sure thing OP, also this isn't reddit, sage is for unreated crap to the thread not downboating. So if if you like downboating fuck back to that shithole, and keep your copy and pasted crap of an OP there.

again, I'm not the OP. the BO can confirm it because the BO can see IDs even though we can't. I just posted in here because I wanted to share my two cents on how the MCU should be changed.
also, how new are you? I was implying that YOU were from reddit because you were sageing a thread you don't like, also implying you were trying to use sage as a down vote. fuck off back to reddit kid.

How fucking new are you?

Babycakes its called off-topic posting, i know you keep equating sage to downboats because you're recently arrived from there but im sure with enough lurking you'll figure out which is which.

how is this thread off topic discussion, it's discussion about Holla Forums related media you fucking retard. leddit is fucking AIDS infested super cancer, why the hell would I want to go there you cum-guzzling faggot?

time to make this guy cool
Marvel was always kikes and is more kiked than DC

→No Tactikewls
→No tryhard Tsundere pushy odious snotty douchey female love interest
→No quips
→No cringe TOTALLY FUNNY scenes
→NO TACTICOOL
→NO DE-MYTHOLOGIZATION of Comic Book Stories cause MUH NORMIE MAINSTREAM REALISM.

Lay back releases

There.

Fuck off namefag.

Dumbass our little conversation about your reddit past is completely unrelated prompting sage. Jesus Christ, newfags I swear….

and you're the one who started that cancerous argument in the first place assuming I was the OP for making an on topic post. Fuck off with that bullshit faggot.

Thread was trash from the beginning, its only good for shitposting my little reddit boy.

Retcon the entire universe

No one cares reddit.

Why care for MCU when the comics are the ones being affected?

OP stop replying to yourself.

Nice copy pasta, what website did you steal it from?

Get rid of the reddit action-comedy formula. And by "get rid of it"I mean "march it into the gas chamber and start it up". I never want to see another goddamn numale ironic quip ever again in a movie. The theoretical strength of a cinematic universe, and i stress "theoretical" because it has yet to be realized by anyone, is that you can have a fictional world with a variety of different genres and tones. But fucking everything in the MCU (with the exception of the only good movie, the Winter Soldier) is the exact same quippy faggoty bullshit with terrible choreography. So get rid of it. We don't need any more ever. We have enough.

No one cares user.

Make all the hot women nudist.

Reboot.. say by killing THOR permanently… like Uncle Ben dead

That being said it would help a lot if more movies took a different tone.
Silliness worked in The Avengers because it was billed as THE WORLD'S GREATEST HEROES UNITE!! It would never have worked as a serious film. On the other hand Age of Ultron didn't know what the fuck it wanted to be. This may be a bad opinion but I thought Ant Man was a good entry, it acknowledged the existence of the rest of the universe while keeping itself mostly separate. It benefits from being fucking goofy due to lowered stakes and a hero with a power that isn't very impressive on the surface. Thor is all over the place, the first one was on to something with him being an outsider and I wish that was what was focused on.
I just want Guardians of the Galaxy to keep on doing its own thing but Infinity War will no doubt put a stop to that.

No one cares OP.

Spite bump for autistic sage goon

Fuck off sagefag

Pic related.

This. Daredevil should also be a black transfat muslim womyn with perfect vision, because the character is obviously making fun of the blind.

Ducks don't even have teeth.
And you know if Daffy's bill comes off he'll just put it back on.

Its not clinically healthy talking to yourself or about shitty movies user.

Kill yourself.

No.

It's not clinically healthy to deepthroat so many cocks my dude.

Now of course you'd know a thing or two about sucking cock OP.

Here (you) go.

What can I say, you do a good demonstration sucking yourself off with all the samefagging.

Armageddon with RESET

Attached: 20180315.jpg (1920x959, 170.05K)

uh, clearly there's not enough inclusion? every character needs to be replaced with women and minorities?

and they all need to end all their sentences with an upward inflection like they're asking a question?

like, oh my god.

OP, its obvious you're just bumping your own shitty thread.

OP, its obvious you're just bumping your own dead thread. Only reddit faggots like you care about the movie shit.