Tea Tree Oil causes Prepubertal Gynecomastia(Boy Boobs). Alex Jones puts it in SuperBlue Toothpaste

Alex Jones' Toothpaste uses Tea Tree oil, he advertises it to kids, and Tea Tree Oil is known to cause prepubescent boys to grow breasts.

Prepubertal Gynecomastia Linked to Lavender and Tea Tree Oils
Medical Journal Paper: nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa064725

The toothpaste infowarsstore.com/superblue-fluoride-free-toothpaste-bubble-gum.html

Just take Super Male Enhancement to counteract it.

Maybe you shouldn't put it up your butt, user.

Those shitskins in your pic are just high BF% with tiny pecs, y'know.

Who is giving their 10 year old Alex Jones snake oil supplements?

oh…that was a bad idea? shit.

He was going to grow tits with or without pillman's cock pills.

That image was of a Post-Pubescent boy, you can google prepubescent if you want to really see what it looks like.

Hi ShareBlue.

Doesn't share blue want more trannies and endocrine disrupted confused boys?

This is seriously nothing. Hippies have been using tea tree oil in toothpaste for years before Jonestein copied the idea like he ripped off the concepts for all his other supplements.

I'm not saying Tea Tree oil caused feminism, but hippies sucking that stuff down and giving it to their kids probably had some epigenetic effect on the next two generations.

That's quite possible. I always heard it being advised as a "use sparingly" type of thing, so this doesn't surprise me much.

no thats gyro my dude

I could go for a gyro right now, tbh.

Buy my water filters to help fight the gnatsi globalists.

But they know we don't. They don't give a shit about truth, they just want us to squabble.

11/10

are we sure Tea Tree Oil does this? or is it just another jew funded study to get us to use more of the poison fluoride+other junk they put in regular tooth past?

I just got this tooth paste the other day because I have allergies to most of the agents in normal toothpaste. plus i'm not eating the paste. isn't the Gynecomastia caused by running this stuff on your body (essential oils?)

No. It's one of those conclusions someone pulled out of their ass just to fill out a clickbait article.

This. Genuinely want to know - I just started using a Tea Tree Oil deodorant as an alternative to dousing my body in toxins daily. If the result is man boobs I'm going to ditch it immediately. I have seen many poo-in-loos with boy titties at the pool, and until now I just thought it was some retarded genetic thing.

If it can be absorbed by skin on your body, then its reasonable to assume it will be absorbed by skin in your mouth. Duration of contact is much shorter with toothpaste than when applied to the body, though.

Huh, I used to use shampoo with that stuff in it.

This is a shill thread in that it attempts to use false information to divide&conquer. Also, the linking.

Doesn't matter if Jones is shabbos or CIA, not to the shills. You have to remember they aren't smart people, or else they wouldn't be shilling for less than minimun wage.

Sage & report

Lad just get this toothpaste

>coincided with the topical application of products that contained lavender and tea tree oils
This is by no means conclusive. Maybe a stabilizing ingredient is to blame, maybe theres leeching from the container material.

OP is retarded, but its to be expected.

fpbp - but no, really, youre legitimately retarded if you actually consume Alex Jewns products.

Washed down with cool water filtered by ProPur.

Fuck ProPur. Berkey is the shit.

he's a stepping stone. normies listen to him because they think its funny and crazy, but then he actually drops some truth.
he never gets into race and comes off as a genuinely good (but crazy) person.

they start listening and they start noticing they agree with some things. even leftists are anti-banker but recoil at the idea of being anti-jew. but hey, thats how it starts for alot of people.

i was anti-banker, anti-globalism, anti-pedo, anti-gay, anti-hollywood long before i was anti-jew. it just took a link and a distrust.

He was talking about Russia invading and tanks and blackhawk helicopters in Washington etc on Y2K, trying to get people to go absolutely apeshit. He defamed people like Bill Cooper, who was assassinated for predicting that Osama Bin Laden would be blamed for a major terrorist attack he didnt actually commit, only months before 9/11, and directly called out Jones before being killed - as a "bold faced, lying, sensationalist bullshit artist". From what I gather, he is supposed to actually be an opposite influencer, and something leftists point to in order to dismiss fact based arguments without actually having any ground to stand on themselves.

"Where did you hear that? Alex Jones?" "Thats the type of stuff Alex Jones is saying, look at this tinfoil hatter"

It worked for over a decade. Also, watch the interview with David Duke, and his kike producer taking over when Alex was struggling. The guy is looking through books trying to FIND an argument, a complete joke. He was married to a kike, had kids with her, had right of return to Israel, was funded by kikes pretty much exclusively before he went full filter.. and only has 2 degrees of separation between him and the Bronfman family, one of the most influential Jewish families in America.

i agree with what youre saying and think that his website should be called disinfo wars. but that doesnt make what i said any less true.
none of those things you mentioned are going to turn people on our side against us. however he does have the power to turn normies and lefties over to our side. or atleast against other normies and lefties.

i have a very liberal family member. VERY LIBERAL he suddenly started saying "i listen to alex jones, he's a riot!" he was introduced to alex jones through joe rogan.
his exposure and position on some things have changed drastically for the better. he hasnt been turned completely, but he no longer can openly talk his opinions with other leftists and friends, but will talk about that stuff with me and in certain company he used to see as "just like fox news" as he put it…

I get what youre saying, its debatable if he does more good or harm I would say, but there is no doubt hes controlled by kikes. I wont promote him personally.

bill hicks is a funny goy

been using Alkmene zahncreme mit australischen teebaumöl for 3 years and my pecs are shredded, m8o. Whatcha slidin'?

There is no need for men to be using essential oils. Women use them thinking they have hormonal effects and while they tend towards woo, considering soy I see no reason to assume volatile oils in plants can't do the same. This shit was rare until recent years, fat men who drank heavily would occasionally get bitch tits and that was about it.

Which is why hippies are such paragons of health

Soy products are probably a lot worse. Also repeated topical applications of anything with estrogen on your tits will result in bitch tits. You won't get bitch tits from brushing your teeth with toothpaste that has minuscule amounts of tee tree flavoring oil added to it. You're not trying to consume it. You don't consume fluoride toothpaste either. There are a lot of toothpastes with tee tree oil in them, also just don't buy that flavor.

OP is a faggot, this thread sucks.
Why would I buy goods from an entertainer that overprices his products?

Most Important Part

Y'all have any idea how much shit has…
LAVENDER OIL!?!?

Go check your shampoo or hand soap. (Assuming some of y'all wash occasionally.)

One of the boys who grew boobs was using a lavender shampoo

Those are tits, mein neger.

HOw the fuck do you get rid of man boobs then?

I've never really listen to Alex Jones, does he actually believe that in the image?

Alex Jones says he is on the cutting edge but eats meat

how do you reverse this?

This is propaganga thread. As a result of this, im donating money directly to alex jones as this threads purpose is an attempt to undermine him financially. Probably semi related to the youtube bullshit thats happening.

Fuck off op

You ever consider I made this post because I want him to stop adding tea tree oil to his toothpaste, but have no way of contacting him?