NSG the Series Episode 01

After a few months of an autistic binge learning how to into video editing, I made this video about (((white genocide))) and the involvement of jews in it. It's my first time doing this so hopefully you all enjoy it. I've got more planned too, so be on the lookout. Planning on doing one on degeneracy, gender deconstruction, feminism, immigration, etc. Thanks in advance.

Fresh OC here:
youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg

-PeterNo0ne

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5FrZQavx0N8
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w
library.nothingness.org/articles/SI/en/display/315
bopsecrets.org/SI/detourn.htm
tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-theory-intro.htm
soundcloud.com/m-o-b-y/waffen-ss-choir-neue-deutsche-welle-remix
mega.nz/#F!WtMnkTKb!N4fFfqLyY97mqBYenXJJ5w
youtu.be/wXN5EW-hZpQ
youtu.be/oqDwx7xQEK0
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
soundcloud.com/dj-flowee/dj-flowee-gr-n-ist-unser
youtu.be/f5qEi0oFnhE
marineband.marines.mil/Por…
soundcloud.com/m-o-b-y/waffen…
mega.nz/#F!WtMnkTKb!N4fFfqLyY…
mega.nz/fm/1241RLoJ
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/
youtu.be/xxnOKOSe4zE
youtube.com/user/SonduckFilm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll bite

Holy shit, this is 42 minutes long. Nvm, gotta grab some popcorn first

Yeah I went a bit overboard. Future episodes will stay under 15-20 mins.

That opener is cool.

Fff…ff… future?

thanks m8

Ubermensch effort OP. No sarcasm.. this is awesome and should be spread.

this shit gets good as fuck, but i almost didn't watch it because of the pizzagate shit at the beginning, pizzagate is cointelpro bullshit to make the right look like crazies…but this shit really pulls you in as you go further into it

i know, i just think pizzameme is too hilarious not to do something with. I started making an entire intro like True Detective, but the pizzameme version

Her face is actually really ideal to make creepy imagery with, she should have been an actress

inb4 jewtube finds a copyright claim

put on mega or a google drive just in case

Torrent?

Agreed, this is really fucking good. Might even be good enough to make a normie sick (but that is how the redpill begins)

Why is it cointelpro when you factor in things like Podesta's emails and the artwork et cetera? If we exposed more of that, people would see the "deranged conservative shooter" as an isolated hiccup and further, probably a false flag.

i can make one, should I just post the URI magent link?

Yeah that works

I'll keep it seeding for a few days

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:97A6A0790241A3A1540D41792742AC86A2AFF992&dn=NSG_01_FINAL.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce

it's cointelpro because it distracts from the real issue with the emails, which is that the dnc rigged the election, not to mention i'm not sure the people at inforwars who started pizzagate didn't get paid by the pizza industry to make a pizza themed meme, since they pay rappers and often use viral marketing to push pizza related memes to the top of imgur etc. cointelpro or just viral marketing? either way it's wack

Sure thing Alex

Professional quality, OP, but it takes to fucking long to get started, and the information goes by too quickly. Also, the amount of stuff moving onscreen makes the text hard to focus on.

alex jones started pizzagate so if u think he's a jew shill u should stop with the pizzagate bullshit

but whether its total bullshit or not, its camp and therefore entertaining as fuck.

yeah, im still trying to get a good sense of timing and continuity down. Like I said, i've been studying these tools and editing for maybe 9 months or so. If any of you have good instructional materials to help me improve, please share. I appreciate the criticism, I agree and see those problems too.

It's a good start, but constructive criticism won't hurt.

damn op you've inspired me to put my useless art degree to work for the cause!

(inb4 "muh stem" - don't worry, i have other degrees)

You're a fucking shill. Infowars didn't start pizzagate investigations. Infowars shut it down. Everyone knows elections are fucking rigged, they have Netflix/HBO documentaries on it. No one does anything about it. What's important is that there IS A PEDOPHILE sex trade blackmail ring and everyone in DC and many people in Hollywood are involved. I've seen it in Hollywood for myself so you can't lie to me shill

well that's true it might pull in conspiracy wackos and normies looking for memes, and then you hit 'em with the real shit. it's fucking great. really good work.

I'm sorry user, but you just come off a bit obtuse.

there may be, but a few gay teens getting their ass rammed by hollywood jews is not my priority right now.

Storytime us, user

Walk around Santa Monica and Fairfax at night… You'll see 10yr old boys selling themselves and cops know.

I have little experience making videos, I'm just a critic here to poo on your hard work. Keep at it, man. We need to replace jewish media.

the only time i really felt like pizzagate could be real is when that "paperboy prince" fag from hwndu had some of those swirly symbols on his shit, and there are all these pictures of him working with kids and schools, but also prancing around in the street in a daiper (including in dc) and i was like "pizzagate seems kinda far fetched, but this dude is giving me the creeps"

Please never post again and go back to wherever you came from, thanks

They symbol obsession was crazy disinfo. But there is a DC pedophile ring and that's how they keep the politicians in line.

Believe it or not, I appreciate the harsh critics the most. You get tunnel vision when you work on something like this, especially when you're new to it. You dont see all the things you're doing wrong, so when people arebrave enough to rip on your a bit, it puts things in perspective. I care about getting better, so all reactions are welcome. Thanks for watching and giving feedback.

didn't alphabet agencies go out of their way to create dis-info around real pedo cases to protect politicians in the 90's?

The rigging was what we expected to see, but Kek showed us something even better. I could even wager it was that bonus augmentation that really helped our side.
People know there's a difference between themselves and the elite, and those emails allow us to show them just how different we are from them. It's good to spread pizzagate because it makes people think twice about their "idols"

view count is totally frozen

i liked the quick edits personally, the "no signal" thing snaps the viewers attention back if they got a little bored or unconvinced by one segment, it's a long video but i find it riveting

could be a good sign google freezes viewcount when a new video gets a shitload of views in case they are deemed "fraudulent"

hey, what if we all hire one of those indians dudes on fiverr to flood this shit with views to make it trend, you know those "10,000 views in 24 hours for $5" guys

keked

yeah i see a copyright claim in the dashboard but there's no message yet

I can see the jewgle employees right now.

Well I stand by those criticisms, but I made them after watching only a few minutes of the video. It's much more engaging when the audio and visuals are the info source rather than text. I do think you should have text commentary, though, just isolated a little more. The intro definitely needs to be cut down. A few seconds at most. You're competing with a lot of media, so you need to hook viewers from "go".

if it has anything with network watermarks on it, it's gonna get autoflagged, you gotta crop those out or put some kind of filter over the video or change the speed so google's algorithms dont autodetect it

Im going to have to work out a schedule with sufficient breaks, so I can look at my work with objectivity. I noticed that I would work my ass off in my spare time, then look at what I thought was a finished product and notice things like that, that I had misjudged the timing, etc. Its like you gas yourself and lose objectivity, get sloppy. Structure in your workflow really is key, and I need to get mine figured out.

yeah, i felt like he got a little too in love with his own work and showed the intro mograph stuff for too long, it's well done, he should be proud, but the viewers don't care how tricky that was to put together in after effects

Pic one you casual fucking pleb.

yeah i left a few of those in.

It usually goes like this:

don't you whisper "ride the tiger" under your breath every time you see her face? I don't see the problem here. We're all riding the tiger to exhaustion… because natsoc didn't win the first time… am I wrong?

God bless you, user. We needed something positive like this. Just in the nick of time.

Holy shit I want you shills to fuck off. The stupidity here on Holla Forums recently cannot be real. You niggers are clearly being bused in.

good stuff OP. More Music like this.

Kikes are masters of phony incredulity

well said, but you know Evola critique of fascism and NSGWP was that it was too liberal.

this video triggers me so bad I don't know why I'm watching it. You need to make the first few seconds of icons shorter. Cut in half and get to the show.

Also this, I believe the intro was 1:30 or so which dragged ever so slightly. If people are going to stick around you just gotta get them locked in right away. It wasn't horrible but the "natsoc general" graphic popping up felt like, well a pop up that I wanted to close lol.

Not to take liberty but you may consider thinking of each episode as a square, where each side is a x-minute segment, with the last segment being the one that connects it all together. That way you're aware of proportionality. And when you've done that you can shave and mold it into a circle or what have you. That's my approach to music at least. Whatever floats your boat.

exactly, i'm like dude this shit is triggering the fuck out of me, i loved it

To me i'm just saying, "Tell me something I don't know"
Pretty sure I have PJSD (post jewish stress disorder)

Couldn't keep watching past Biden's stupid as fuck rambling.

well i've already seen a lot of those before, and i'm well aware of our situation, but the way it was put together, and just kept going non-stop one after another really worked

Yeah I'm starting to realize there are some concrete laws for how much time to spend on each part of a piece. I really had no idea going into this, just kind of eyeballed it as I went. I also have a much longer attention span than most, and that shows in how long things are.

lol

How the fuck do Boomers feel that comfortable hating themselves to that degree? Like his greatest pride is killing his race? How do you get that wrong?

Same here fam. Made it to the niggers talking about having a plan to kill all the slave masters then i rage quit.
Good job OP.

i hadn't seen that before, man that triggered me, you can see he even seems a little unconvinced by his own bullshit, like "whites will be a minority and we should be proud" sort of like how a father claims to be "proud" that their son has the "courage" to become a tranny

And he fucking LOST A SON too. How the fuck do you say those words with a smile knowing that your own line suffered a loss? I would have seen my sons face in my mind the entire time if I was mumbling that bullshit, and it would have made me choke. These fucks have no souls.

Good shit from what I've seen.
Don't namefag, don't e-celeb.
If the mods ban you here, keep posting shit and post on another board.

11 minutes in and this shit is rustling me pretty hard.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and he said nothing in a minute and thirty seconds. It's artfully done, but as you said, it's like an ad you just want to get past.

B-but PeterNo0ne isn't my real name…

Out of the entire intro, which part would you scrap first?

Great video man. Sieg!

love the music OP but don't name fag, no excuses. We already have ID.

This was good shit OP. Can't wait for episode 2

To add, when you make the square you're free to take bits and pieces of certain sides and move them around to spice it up. Never know what might work till you just start churnin.

Absolutely it's easy to lose yourself in a project, that's why it's great that you brought it out. Obviously a lot of work in this and greatly appreciated, I'm sure you'll get in the groove. Just be one with Kek

It totally doesn't matter. You artistry doesn't matter if it's only getting the way of what's important. I don't think you should have an intro, except for maybe a splash to introduce the subject. Add something longer at the end if you want to play around.

holy shit that glenn beck clip, i didn't know that guy was a such a cuck, i always thought he was just a tea party jackass who wants lower taxes, wow

If jewtube takes it down, only post the opener on jewtube.
Provide a link to the whole video in an annotation and in the description.

Better yet, just post the opener on jewtube, and the full video on any major filesharing site

ok, that should be easy.

Are there ANY alternatives to jewtoob that don't censor protected speech?

Theres a torrent up some in this thread

How harsh is vid.me when it comes to DMCA claims?

I loved it
1 A bit too long, but a great start if there are more to come and will be about 15-20 minutes long.

2 I would make the opening sequence shorter, felt like it took way to long to get a hook into a person to watch. More like a blurp of no more than 30 seconds I'd say.

3 I would drop the flashing NatSoc that keeps flickering, it was a bit of a distraction i felt.

4 It's been mentioned by other anons, but I'll list it anyway, if there are any watermarks I'd remove them, to stop any possible take downs of the video.

5 I'd get some mirrors up also, before Youtube yanks it down.

6 I would have the scrolling of the Jews around the 17 minute mark, go a bit slower when there is text especially.

7 Not so much about the video, but I would make a list of where all the other videos can be found and drop that in the video description.

Just my two cents though so far, though I'm only halfway.

well vimeo will usually host "artistic" things that get banned off youtube for sex and gore, but since they're so artsy they might get uptight about "hate speech"

Hey OP, oddly of all things your video helped me finally wake my parents a bit. I visited them tonight for dinner.

I am pretty sure my dad is redpilled now, hes been dropping me memes non-stop since I've gotten home. Mom will require a bit more work, but the seeds are sewn. I think she is torn because she knows I am a "Nazi" now and still has the medias "big bad evil nazi" image stuck in her head. Thanks OP!

Maybe archive.org?

I think vidme is enjoying the surge in popularity, but if they become a true alternative to youtube they will no doubt rev up the censorship machine. Doesn't hurt to distribute as far as you can, though.

I doubt the authenticity of this user, but I had a good kek at the thought of your dad asking for a link to a nazi video so he can put it on the big screen

Good feedback, thanks. The consensus ITT seems to be working on brevity, keeping focused on the content and not the "flash". I'm grateful to you all for watching and giving good criticism. Many thanks.

How many types of genocide can they shove down our throats, before any of us wake up?
Dude, if this story is true, and I could help your one family to wake the fuck up, then I consider myself paid for my effort. Best compliment ever. THank you.

Didn't even think of that, good idea.

Nice work, OP.

The problem is, the alternatives don't get the views. You can upload to them, but don't expect eyes.
You need views, so your forced into the jew's tube.
If this shit gets taken down, do what I suggested. Post the intro, and upload 720p and 1080p versions to something like mega or archive.

Still, good work.

Your editing is fucking amazing. Video is pretty sad though. I was promised memes not feels.

yeah, you could probably post this on some chinese video sharing site and nothing would happen, but you wouldn't get any traffic from people browsing

I have no reason to lie. I think like them, there are many people in the 40-60 range that are blue collar and seeing how much cancer is coming into the work force the last 10 years from SJWs and PC culture.

I've seen my dad bite his tounge ALOT lately when my mom talks retarded about stupid shit she hear on shows like the view.

I can confirm they weren't happen with the blatant nazi music and a few of the memes I showed them were too Holla Forums for them. But they did listen. Also I got him to make use of his chromecast for once so all in all I am pretty comfy.

do you goys start to suspect that all social media, including jewtoob, are really just government programs for social control, and not actually private enterprises? I know faceberg is basically confirmed for this, but the others behave as if their primary function is control of the viewer, and not simply profit.

My only question is, who browses Holla Forums in front of their parents?

I so want this to be real

Anytime, I would love to see more of your work user, I would get a name for yourself, like Gex to easily know who you are.

I love whitepills.

I showed my family Holla Forums last Christmas. It was the only way to explain why that kid yelled "Pepe" at that Clinton speech.

Just call me Peter.

Also, I think this video really hits its stride around the 10 minute mark. The juxtaposition of liberal lies with nigger violence is perfect.

google definitely has close ties to the government, which is part of the reason china banned them, they don't want the us intelligence services having access to every search and email in china

Did they ask you how you knew about Holla Forums, Peter?

that's what i like about it, it doesn't really talk about the jews until then, it's just kind of standard stuff that any conservative can agree with, pulling them in, establishing credibility, then it gets real

My professor once accused china of "possibly" putting spy hardware into all their electronics
Oh sweetheart, if you only knew what your government was doing

They stopped asking me how I know about stuff years ago. They all assume I work for some terrorist organization and will wind up in gitmo some day.

I wouldn't go so far as no intro, it should still be treated like entertainment at least somewhat. And the intro could change based on the topic of that particular episode so it doesn't get mundane. As if every episode is a special report with it's own theme. That way if they do get taken down from jewtube, you could still post a little enticing opener with a link. Just one user's opinion.

Feels are what generate the memes, which is why lefty memes are horrible. The only thing they feel is themselves

I love them already.

Also, the last bit of the video with the boat, I loved it with the sped up motion and the speaking that goes with it.

I'm 30 years old, not ashamed to be here. Also old enough to not give a fuck what my parents think of me. Neither should you be. That being said, I didnt show them the board because I still believe in rule 1&2 and I wont openly tell them what this board does, other than how we troll the fuck out of Shia LaBeouf.

I have showed them 4cuck before when the Asian Flight 214 thing was going on and the reporters were listing off the made up names.

Your dad reminds me of Harrison Bergeron's dad.

youtu.be/5FrZQavx0N8

I will actually browse Holla Forums in public, but for some reason I don't really do it where my parents may see. Though I do reference "a site I'm always on" and explain things from there and my parents practically always agree, the biggest hurdle for me is the topic of the jews., though i drop subtle things to my mom, about how they subvert Christianity and that really starts to make her think.

You did a great job and I think we all want you to keep going.
One piece of constructive criticism is that you did the same thing nearly all new content creators did is you went overboard and have too many clips and too many of them are redundant. Some of them only last a second or two , they don't add much when clustered together but they may be a good transition.

Have some fresh shit OC.

Me talking to my parents

Show your mom this one:
youtu.be/33zAu3IDW6w

If she reads, get her to read something by Moses Hess, Yuri Slezkine, or Maurice Samuels.

I always say that too. "A site I am always on". They were suspicious how I knew all the Syria shit before the news did.

In the video you used a wrong image of Germany Must Perish. It says "The book killer fears" instead of the book Hitler fears". Also the Im Tirtzu sequence is mispelled as Im Tirzu. Small things but things nonetheless. Again, great video. Definite rage fuel but a very dense piece of media exposing a lot of yids and loxism.

i like it when editors add a lot of fast clips like that, you see it used well in porno, boxing, and skateboarding compilations, of course too much overwhelms the viewer and can make the tired, but it can be good to snap their attention back, on youtube it's easy drift over to the recommend videos tab if it gets slow

just keep bringing Jews up until they don't care anymore. Then they will begin to listen and soon they'll even see the Jews for what they are, with their own eyes.

I don't quite go that far with my mom, but I've gotten pretty close with my dad.

Sadly, the only thing she reads is the Bible, though short things I will send her or read to her.

Dad always finds it interesting when there's a "happening" I seem to be able to find out something before the news does or I'll bring up something casually, then the news will bring it up later that day or the day thereafter.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:97a6a0790241a3a1540d41792742ac86a2aff992&dn=NSG_01_FINAL.mp4&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Spread this, agents of Kek

Should have said, bring up Jews whenever applicable. If you're discussing something and the Jews are a keylog of the topic, bring it up.

Yeah I have a friend who worked for a TV station, and he's agreed to work with me on future stuff. I just got a massive boner for learning this last year, and last month decided to sit down and actually make something quality. Spent all my free time on this for the last month, just work, sleep, eat, edit, repeat. I have a lot to learn still, and hearing others react solidifies what I suspect needs work. You goys are really amazing for all the feedback, a million thanks. I need to sharpen this propaganda weapon and you goys are helping me do that.

I took that cover from a pdf copy I have, I never realized it was wrong. Thanks for feedback.

if she's protestant recommend her Martin Luther's "On The Jews And Their Lies"

I would always say "he's Jewish" when watching something or talking about something with my dad where he was angry over something. In time he would just say "hmm" when I'd bring up someone whose acting against White interest (civilized interests) as being a Jew.

I'm 2 min in.. good shit keep it up.

It starts a little slow though.

Oh I try to, once I spergged out with the holohoax with that video from the 90s with what's his name the Jew who was at Auschwitz, they didn't take it that well, though that was a few years ago. I chalked it up to their years of being fed lies about the jew and holohoax.

david cole?

The problem I always get with the happenings is that I will tell them the Holla Forums version and then they see the CNN version after. So usually arguments ensue. Luckily enough I site the fuck out of everything and show shit thats on Liveleak that the media wont play. Liveleak has come in handy many times for the Syria war. My dad actually agrees that Assad did nothing wrong after I showed him all the White Helmets, fake actors and fake happenings that the jew backed rebels make up.

that's the best way to go, whenever some anti-white professor is spewing crap, just point out that he's jewish, don't even have to say more than that…i know my dad is "jew aware" although we both keep it low

halfchan just 404d the thread for this vid. OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

That video is fucking scary and a liberal wetdream.

Maybe if they have a Cliffnotes version of it or I'd get a nice printed edition with big type.

I do like do that, my dad tries to not be "racist" but he knows in reality that the races are different and the SJW and diversity and feminism pisses him off to no end, basically liberals in general piss him off.

That's the one, forgot the name.

I love Liveleak when I need actual proof of shit you won't be shown. My dad wants Assad to win and has since it started.

If the intro depicts bits of what is going to be discussed following it, then that can work, 'cause that's still a hook. Just don't get between people and the info.

Teach her these points if you haven't already

Alright goys, I'm crashing out. Thanks for the views and feedback, I can't thank you guys enough. Have an ultra-rare Hitler.

Goodnight Peter and keep up the good [amazing] work

I'm stealing your rarest Hortler

Saved, thank you user.

i love that finally the way it has been ok to be an open marxist on college campuses since the 60s, kids are finally free to say "i'm a natsoc" and people have to debate them on their ideas, well we still have a way to go, but the time is finally coming

That is one thing that has always pissed me off, it's okay to be a marxist or socialist or anarchist, but you can't be a nationalist or God forbid, a National Socialist.

That's a development that shouldn't be underestimated. That's why I think normalization should be the #1 goal right now.

This.

Very good overall. I agree it can be made shorter. We didn't need El Rato's whole tirade, for instance.

I suggest less focus on random anti-white retards sperging, more on (((politicians))), (((academics))) and (((journalists))).

The final part about (((Hollywood))) mind control was excellent.

Wew

Good shit OP

I want to watch that opener in a loop
Also, that "pol news network" with mainstream and vaporwave aesthetic needs to happen, it's amazing

This one is also great for a c-christian.

The mystery frame at 38:21 that bugged the shit out of me, in case it was bugging the shit out of anyone else.

that is a slight glitch in Adobe Premiere. Media offline means Premiere temporarily lost the clip that was meant to go here. Viddy fag here, I have not yet watched the link in OP, but i am going to shortly. If there was a clip missing, OP should consider doing a re-edit maybe after considering the comments here. Sub'd btw.

checks his posts, guy is a faggot

It was right in the middle of a very engaging narrative about the normalfag perception of jews. It flashes for a single frame, just as the guy says the word "smaller", seeming to place emphasis the word. I thought it might have been a subliminal frame insertion by OP… but alas, just a coincidence. Could be really powerful if used intentionally, though.

Cool shit OP. Skipped through it quickly, till want to watch it for real later on.

Have you uploaded it to vidme yet? People are ditching Youtube for it, supposedly more free speech. Could be a good way to get eyes on this.

Pick one. Sage and GTFO.

VidMe is just as kiked and if you use it you deserve it. Make fucking webms or go the fuck back.

very nice

The idea is to reach their growing audience with the redpills.
You're shilling or you misunderstand the nature of the meme war.

GTFO.

ID filtered, Mr. Silverberg.

Can we have a polak news caster instead of latching to some faggot.

Or will it be co opted? Dont think it matters since is just the news that matters not who spouts it.

All in all this stuff is pretty good.

LOL you're an autistic idiot. Are you in high school or something? You shouldn't make videos with the goal of posting them here to try to please the LARPers of the board, you should make videos for the masses. They're the ones who need to learn about immigration and demographics, people here already know all of that. Go bang your head against the wall until you understand that this place is where you get information and your mission is to share that information to people outside who will never come here and who shouldn't come here anyway.

Detournement requires the appropriation of pop-culture. Not sure why this is such a hurdle for so many.
Now I'm triggered.
I agree with "your mission is to share information", but not the rest. You sound like you hate it here, so I'm wondering why bother to post if so? Also, this isn't 2009. Mongolian wedding cake recipe forums aren't a super sekrit klub anymore; this IS a platform for reaching the masses now. It's also a platform for inspiring and arming those who make content to cater exclusively to Eternal Normies, like you suggest. I appreciate the feedback (including negative feedback), but I'll offer this as my defense:

I hesitated at first to include the Hakenkreuz, then I reasoned that we're only ever going to get so far appealing to normies by catering to their prejudices, and censoring who we are. If you change yourself too much, you don't wind up challenging the norms in society that you want to change. This is a major flaw of the so-called "alt-right", for example: too much catering to social norms, and thus, implicitly supporting them. Also, the "salesman" approach demonstrates a lack of faith in our convictions, including a belief in truth and strength. First and foremost, I'm making this out of my sense of those beliefs, and for those who share my views to feel bolder in advocating for them. I'm not here to appeal to blacks – the Nation of Islam has been trying to appeal to them for decades, and they aren't exactly hegemonic. Black nationalists are not on the rise, because most blacks like the system as it is. I'm not speaking to them; I'm trying to reach whites, especially those who already know, or already suspect that the system is rotten.

Thanks again.

Loved it.
Just wish it had been a bit more normie friendly, normies will be especially put off by the beginning using children. I get it, but even slightly pilled normies won't.

I see what people mean about the swastika..

All in all, perfect way to juice up that swell feeling of hatred, a bit too much to use as propaganda.

I agree with the sentiment of the rest of this thread. This would be a great redpilling tool, but only if you skipped the beginning which will normies will immediately reject.

Remember the reason they're so bluepilled in the first place is because they've been programmed to shut down in the face of certain stimulus. We need to work around that in order to change things. Or even better reprogram somehow.

Maybe I'll switch it up, and make some episodes (or re-upload versions of each episode) scrubbed of any symbols or regalia, so people can use it for evangelizing the Eternal Normie.

Your natsoc qeen is a dyke btw
*Make America Gay Again**

The children at the beginning were used as propaganda, it was tested. Don't put them on in the video. It minimizes the effect. You want little nigglets shitting, acting like monkeys, not selected mixed race babies with blue eyes.

Isn't. Like all the haters of fashwave, you're missing the point.

library.nothingness.org/articles/SI/en/display/315
bopsecrets.org/SI/detourn.htm

like the one at 9:40

And a greater focus on non-white on white crime, especially cases with coal burners as victims.

22 minute mark, censor the executions, or video will be flagged for adult content and age restricted

Avoid that shit, it's a massive censorship wall that you don't want on your video.

Fuck off.

You're fired.

Excellent work user, your ancestors would be very proud of your effort.

Bumping for posterity

Even if they don't start this way, the big ones definitely get approached and co-opted at some point.

i would like some narration do you have a shitty voice OP?

I'd like to have at least one outlet that isn't cancer e-celeb nonsense. No narration means no online persona to attack or derive D&C out of. Anonymous propaganda has a power of its own, and should be utilized.

This. If I started narrating, it would just get in the way of the people being depicted, who were telling us the truth on their own. These people can indict themselves, I don't need to add anything to it. At some point I'll use my voice, but only when I need to. Also, I don't want to create a strong persona, like you say. Hidden narrator is best narrator.

I for the first few minutes I assumed it was fbi trash because the production value was pretty damn good.

You should watch a couple guy richie movies, and learn to do more to grab the viewer's attention.

Some parts drone on for a bit too long.

Learn to cut out the fat and just give people the meat. You gotta identify the meat.

I haven't seen those for years, but that's a great idea. I need to sit down and study that stuff.
I really can't thank you guys enough for this feedback. Luckily, there's a lot of consensus in here, and it sharpens me up a ton to hear it. Like i said earlier, you get a kind of tunnel vision, especially when you're new to this and everything seems permissible. There are some concrete rules to follow. I'm taking all this advice to heart, a million thanks.

Karlie Kloss is married to Jared Kushner's brother, so Taylor cucking a Kushner is fine by me.

Fuck I almost didn't post it because I didn't want to take the wind out of your sails.

I'd also like to suggest searching the basics of graphic design/ color theory.

Some of the color choices don't match up harmoniously. Particularly in what can be seen in the thumbnail of the op.

There are feminine colors in the ride the tiger and natsoc general words. But they are contrasted in an ugly way by the gold and pure red in the swatstika.

Color usage should be to draw attention to something specific and right now the visual attention is divided everywhere in that image.

If you cant achieve harmony, you can at least achieve minimalism.

Another issue is the contrast ussue. Areas of light next to areas of dark draw attention in a bold way. To observe this, squint at the thumbnail. You'll notice that the word NATSOC and the circle around the swatstika are what stand out the boldest.

You'll also notice that you cant really read the characters that are over the eagle.

This is all because of contrast.

You'll understand it more intuitively if you do some basic research on the principles of design and try to make conscious notice of it as you work.

Happy editing, user. Best of luck.

Yeah the video was extremely long for propaganda purposes. Guy Ritchie does this thing where someone says something really stupid, and then every other character in the room makes fun of them for it in sequence. Those sequences disguise rapid fire exposition with comedy. Study how he does that. I'd recommend you watch the movies:

That'll let you soak up that comedic/violent style he has where he conveys a lot of information quickly and it actually sticks in the viewer's head.

No, no, no. I'm a firm believer in trial by fire, and learning by hard knocks. I might play devil's advocate or offer some defense of my choices if I think it helps clarify criticism, but I NEED to hear what other's think is wrong with the product. That's the only way to improve. I've learned by copying people I like: find something you think is cool, challenge yourself to replicate it as closely as possible, etc, tutorials on youtube, and random books or magazines I come across. Hearing feedback from people with more formal training and greater experience makes me aware of what I'm not aware of. I really have no good sense when it comes to professional level planning or judgement. I just recently started learning color keying and color theory too, so some things are cart-before-horse where my knowledge background is concerned.
I'm doing that now. I guess that grade of white doesn't provide good contrast. I chose not to outline it because all the black lines just created a jumble, but I guess I could have solved all the issues by just choosing a different color. Now that I'm looking at it, I can tell some white spots are showing up along the border of the outer black circle. Are there, like, professional color charts for proper contrast, or correct color combination so you don't have to judge each case?

No.

The good news is that your eyes get used to it. The easiest way is to find things that grab your attention, that you personally see quality in and try to imitate them.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes. You've made some great mistakes already.

Your main goal in using the principles of design is to direct someone's eyes. Where you direct them is up to you, but if you do it right, they see everything you want them to see, how you want them to see it. It's pretty magical now that I really think about it.

Color creates interest if used sparingly, creates moods if you stick to a certain pallet, and creates contrast if you mash colors that are opposite on the wheel.

Experiment, and imitate what looks good to you. Trust your own eyes and judgement. It's all already inside you. You just have to think it out.

lol i see my future is going to involve a lot of meticulously archived examples of designs and color schemes

nah that's a waste of your time, just throw it in a folder and ref it from time to time.

Dont fall into the collector trap.

review a color theory class online somewhere, and yes, there are charts of all the color combinations depending on what you want to use for each case: complementary, split complementary, analogous, etc.

this is the first thing that comes up for color triads in google, but there are probably some good video courses from lynda.com or fxphd etc.

tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-theory-intro.htm

awesome thank you

Well yeah that stuff exists. I just wanted to make it clear that it wont "do it for you."

The how and when you apply it is all something that you have to think through.

Good work. Taking the initiative and contributing something. I will watch this later when I have more time.

I hope you also Iron pill your dad user (I hope you're iron pilled also)

10/10 video OP. I stopped halfway through so I can watch it with a fellow Holla Forumsack.

As a Greekanon that footage at the halfway point triggered me harder than anything has triggered me in years. It's beyond rage. It's revulsion. Odium. The traitors must hang. They must. but i fear they won't

Please seed anons. I see a filesize suitable for archival and forced redpill presentations.

The reality of what Taylor Swift is doesn't matter. If you don't understand that yet, you need to go back to meme school.

Criticism, since you welcome it.

-Like others said, intro is far too long. I like the broadcast-graphics, but the nsg part dragged.

-Holla Forums logo needs to be a 1-2 frame quick flash/jump cut. explained below. I like the parenthesis jump cuts.

-The whole computer terminal thing, not aesthetic or authentic-looking, and the text you show throughout the video (UN definition of genocide) is too small and appears too briefly. Consider breaking up the line and show it bit by bit to make it readable and impactful, kind of like subtitles or some fancy title rather than just displaying it.

DOn't be afraid to use unconventional sources for footage. For example pic related is a fully customizable terminal app for Mac called cathode. Similar software is available for linux entitled "Cool Retro Terminal". Some scripts and a screen recording program could have generated an authentic looking / aesthetic terminal for your presentation sequence. The programs even simulate jitter/screeen burn, scanlines or noise. Experiment!

GREAT background music and the perfect volume to create tension but not step on the speech/audio. Perfectly executed.

Did not get the cartoon portion. No context, so it didn't make sense to me.

=

I will need to edit the video before i can show it to friends and family. I will keep two versions, one with the natsoc imagery for my personal enjoyment and for my Holla Forumsack buddies, and a clean version for everyone else. This video could explode, but a version of it needs to be like Gex's video, definitely redpilling but nothing linking it back to us or that will trigger the pre-programmed response they have tirelessly drilled into everybody for decades. (Not muh pr, but advertising Holla Forums or national socialism is not the goal here.)

damn good work op

constructive criticism:
its long, its normies arent gonna bite. i've been exposed to most of this already and i still felt like it was overwhelming.
it feels hopeless. gotta throw in some george lincoln rockwell or other motivating clips. i know it ended with a 'call to arms,' but i felt pretty defeated by that point.
im sure youve seen that clip 'the lion' i think thats too radical to effectively redpill normies, but its fucking motivating.
maybe some funny shit to lighten it up?
i dunno, i dont want to shit on your hard work, its better than i could do.

I didn't explicate that, so my bad. PAIDEIA is a Greek name, for a Jewish anti-gentile organization; the implication I am always struck by is that it's a nod to the Macabbean Revot in Alexdrian Greece. Hannukah is the celebration of that revolt, of a Jewish minority incensed at the notion that they would ever be asked to assimilate into a host country. The Jewish narrative is that its a revolt against tyranny, against a foreign Greek ruler who sought to destroy their identity, when in reality, the Jews were the aggressors who felt insulted that the Greeks didn't bow to THEIR supreme "one true g-d", and sought to punish the infidel goyim. PAIDEIA is a hegemonic zionist organization, as predatory as the Maccabees were. I didn't go into it at length, just added that little graphic with Spectre and the phrase "maccabean revolt". It was vague.

no, you're right in that assessment. It was conceived as part of a series, so this is like the funeral dirge, the darkness that logically leads to a conclusion down the road. It's meant to make you rage, and feel a little blackpilled. The white pills come later.

Well, watching this right before bed was a huge fucking mistake. I'm now wide awake and consumed with bloodlust. Good work OP.

I had to watch this on loop for a few minutes to calm down enough to even type tbh.

Isn't it kind of lame that we never make anything for us and those like us? Its almost like we kneejerk assume that its pointless to produce stuff for ourselves to feel like we actually have an identity or a culture. I always thought it would be cool to see the networks and cable channels in a dimension/timeline where we weren't taboo. That was part of the idea. I also find it funny, kind of a fuck you to everyone who sees us as marginal, ie, "well, look at how cool and polished out shit looks when we want it to". Something like that.

godspeed op

can anyone tell me what song is being used on that "hip hop" opener?

can you give me a time code?

the "nat soc general" opening credits (2d sequence) - and I mean the german song, not the beat

Ah that one. The only credit I could find was this guy Tako claiming it, but I have reason to suspect it might not really be his work. Author unknown.

soundcloud.com/m-o-b-y/waffen-ss-choir-neue-deutsche-welle-remix

You should probably add more trackers for that. You only have three.

I should probably upload it to mega.nz too. Gonna do that now.

Recommend some good trackers?

Why does this name keep showing up, it's like its echoing.

This is amazing, never stop.

4/20

42 minute video
alright

What ever happened to Gex?

it doesnt matter who we are
what matters is our plan

Sure, but I just want to know what happened to him, this kind of reminds me of his stuff.

i also got that feel, the initiated see the same things
this gives me reason to never give up, never surrender

That video was even more depressing than most others.

Great job OP, gonna sub to your channel and spread the info to as much people as possible.

Actually there were a few realpolitik bernouts (yea I know, sounds like a complete oxymoron) I met during the S4P implosion and have been experimenting on redpill techniques with who're very insistent it ties back into the long-time-mentioned Mena Arkansas drug running operation.
One of them used to work with a child rescue operation and noted $65k only gets you far with latinos or the dumpiest ghettoest negroes, everyone else has kiiind of an inkling of how "important" selling a kid would be (apparently even tribal africans will haggle with foreigners over this until threatened with being cut off, knowing how much these wealthy old cunts will really pay) and demands 20k or so as a starting point. So unless 2-3 kids alone was enough and based upon their work it rarely ever is then it was actually the drug party leading up to whatever they were doing with the kids, and the pizza joint's just to "get them in a trustworthy mood"
I haven't been able to keep up with it over the past couple months from starting a new job, but it sounds pretty plausible, especially since Clinton sent all the Honduran refugee kids back than take them as you'd expect.
Don't shit where you eat and all that. A lot of the suspicious looking stuff can after all be explained away to normies in some fashion or other. (eg peter pan syndrome business owner) and you can find creepo videos on jewtube of kids tying each other up 'playing spy games' n shit.
two key factors: Jews might enjoy being brazen as fuck but they also keep some sort of ridiculous excuse on hand, and normies see them as eternally oppressed, and so generally will let these flimsy excuses slide. (Woody Allen is still free, nuff said)
The hollywood one is definitely more overt in all aspects though, they have fucking underground tunnels to each others' mansions and about as many "disappearances" as Virginia
Since there's so many different organisations in one place in DC, it'd make sense to have a place to meet-up and make sure everyone's accounted for/not a narc before moving to the real location.
Fucking sucks they got Flynn, he's one I would've expected to be able to sort this all out. Guess they didn't want to be in the position of having to off their own organisation head.

^dis
people will only care who was selling what by the end anyway

Agreed with #39, in order put it on Vimeo, vid.me, Liveleak
Liveleak is an almost guarantee but normies are shy to click on that, expecting gorefests. oh how little they know, about how much worse there is out there than gore…
Only times I recall liveleak pulling anything off were suicides, and the suit had to come from a relative.

you know, that still kinda fucks with me, and even on a 'formerly bluepill' level
Idris is a good enough dindu he should've been able to make it on his own, and Marvel's got black gods too, and also Black Panther as the universe's token "Bestest Damn Negro Alive"
Why in the fuck would they ruin his career by forcing him to replace a white dude?
He'll never fucking like that down, even amongst normies. As much as they say otherwise in (((the press))) his career is irreparably damaged. And if they don't want to look le raysis there's also enough "of swarthy and coal" descript types amongst Egypt and the Mediterranean.
Times like that I wish dindus were really "woke"
That should have caused a grade A Chimpout.
Alrite, fine, you can replace a white dude on something wholly made up like eh, Indian in the Cupboard, let's go with that one. But replacing something based on long-time mythos like that, you gotta stop these negroes and ask "What would you think if Anansi were a white dude? What if negroes were still banned from movies so everyone in Roots was white?"
I mean they lost their shit over a white guy playing Michael Jackson, and he was literally a "white" black man, so that was the one time Hollywood should've been able to get away with it. They just don't have the collective foresight to see how all this shit they're pushed along with can collectively backfire.
I feel like I should also randomly mention that before muslims became the next best protected class they were getting the same shit with being replaced by random negroes (especially when the character was supposed to be a slave, as in the old 1970s Vikings movie, which is a campy version of how Leif Erikson arrived in the Americas and fought injuns. The arab guide/'medicine man' was replaced with the jivest non-disco negro they could find.)
Feels like jews were doing 'test runs' of how blatantly (and that's pretty damn blatant Chaim!) they could raceswap and not be called on their shit until they got to the point normies were ok with it being done to long-standing traditional white icons.

Upload your videos to every platform, and rely on none of them. If you don't feel comfortable operating in enemy territory, then maybe you should stay in the rear with the gear, like a welfare queen nigger.

noice dubs.
Was doing it since the place was just "/n/" (yea waaaaaay back) but my pops was eh…kinda "famous" in Howell MI and in the klan there so kinda knew what it was even without knowing much about computers. It sucks that just as I was coming around (stereotypical bluepill eventually turned by Holla Forums story) he'd gone legitimately crazy Jones-tier Jesus was a divine ayylium conspiracist. I missed out on the one time I could've related to him. Same for my bro too. By the time we'd both gotten pilled, he was already long gone. Didn't even recognise our mother anymore. Badfeels man.
it turned out our water was becoming as toxic as Flint's is now. The tea he obsessively drank (literally nothing but, no soda, no booze, no wine, etc) especially before rallies in the 80s and 90s poisoned him. Mom was a jogger so she always was on a storebought flavoured water kick that we got into too. We thought it was just him going a little nutty from being estranged from us in our bluepill days through college, but an MRI showed there was a softball-sized hole in his fucking brain

It's amusing to see the amount of azns and cholos who recognise half/pol/ actually. I've had a few projects that I didn't have the right programs for and had to do at the library. I'd get bored here and there and procrastinate by shitposting on Holla Forums and suddenly realise one of the other posters had to be in the same building as me. Just kinda strooooolling to the restroom all casual like glancing at computer screens along the way and see the telltale 'yellowboard' and a Chinaman pretending to be JIDF laughing to himself.
When all the media caused libraries to start banning halfchan, I saw two spics move over to Holla Forums here so I think they were all originally anti-SJ lefty niGGers.

Good work OP. Have a bump. I thought you could use some French politics quotes for the race-mixing propaganda part.

youtu.be/6Hqrb4Wk8Cs?t=1m30s
Julien Dray (1988-2012), a French-Algerian socialist jew, explaining that "Il faut faire cette éducation du pays pour qu'il apprenne que désormais, son avenir c'est le métissage" which approximately translates to
Note: Marine Le Pen adds right away "À coups de trique ?" which translates to "by senseless beating?", meaning "by force?" (can't think of a better translation, sorry).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8yaiN6ew_g
race-mixing speeches by Nicolas Sarkozy, when he was the French president.

he's actually a literal SF hipster cuck like Jack Dorsey, it's kinda funny how different he is from his brother. He's got no aspirations past the 'next big tech sensation.' Total affluenza.
It's funny how the meme magick still impacts some of our foes even if it's not the way we intended/expected.
Expect Karlie to lose interest in him within the year and drop him like…You know, actually before he became "successful" (daddy buying his way into most of his positions unlike Jared) come to think of it he looked a fuck of a lot like that loser Mako in Legend of Korra.
HURRAH MEME MAGICK
Turnt out his own girlfriend just like his cartoon self did.

Heil Hitler OP!

I think it would be a good idea to have "PG13" rated versions to spread on faceberg, twatter etc
But then in more edgy enviroments, spread the "uncut" version

you are the guy doing /NSG/ on 4pol

You are doing the lord job son, never stop

hey OP, here is a video you can use in the new episode

not a fan of glitch stuff personally, you got a bitcoin wallet?

its reality
its what we face
depression causes inaction
dont get depressed
you are in control

if we're talking about editing the video for any reason
i would love to have a version under 6 minutes that only has a flash of the intro and a brief look at all the issues (the nigga arguing kys for whites could be excluded for example)

(offtopic)
you should visit a rage thread sometime

Are you even trying kike?

i came here for this

no wonder it was shutted down here on 8/pol/, 53M followers… hummmm… too dangerous
SID

i actually read all your green text.. i am like pic related now

extremely nice work

MAKE SURE TO SAVE SOME COPIES BECAUSE THIS IS LIKELY TO GET PULLED

Fantastic stuff.

Subbed.

have a bump

most excellent

it dragged on a bit towards the end but maybe that's because I'm coming down with congestion and a cold and its a few hours past when I should sleep

Where did you get your resources? Please tell me they were free. Like at 1:45, where did you find that? Also did you use final cut or premier (I figure premier)

if realset them up with greatest story never told

Holy shit, user! That's a real fucking video!
You didn't want to start with 5 minutes, huh? Well I like that you plunged right in with both feet.
I'm a bit curious how long it took (man-hours) for you to put this together.

motherfucking shills! no he did not start pg.

I was complimenting OP on his propaganda skills you gormless faggot.

quality OC, user.

eh. i don't get what the adulation is about.

keep at it i guess

you sound totally defeated
but, despite all your sadness, many dont know the fatal situation

good I guess

That was very impressive and extremely rustling, took a while to calm the rage after watching.

why did I save this pic?
WHHYYY

Watching now, holy fuck this makes my blood boil. Every last nigger and kike on this planet needs to die and I can't fucking wait to get started on killing them.

What would you like to see more of instead?
Yes:

Bitcoin:
1GzwJMK21tRBETbGoxxsX4pfMscwFanm19

I'm working on a re-edit: two episodes instead of one big one. All future episodes will aim to be under 8 minutes at least.

All episodes will be uploaded to Mega.nz in the future:

I stopped counting a month ago. I just race in my free time to get as much done as I can in the evenings after work.

Thanks m8!

All according to plan then.

BTW - EPISODE 02 IS UP

Explicit version
youtu.be/wXN5EW-hZpQ

Censored version (for sharing with Eternal Normies)
youtu.be/oqDwx7xQEK0

Just finished watching the whole thing.
The intro definitely needs to be cut down to 30 seconds and the overall runtime to around 20 minutes per episode, but this is great stuff.

If I were you OP, I'd consider re-cutting the 1st episode into two episodes, the first focussing on the niggers and the 2nd on the kikes, with a shorter intro, but honestly, these are "cosmetic" concerns, the content is brilliant.

I doubt you'll have much trouble putting together 20 minute episodes, given the sheer amount that needs to be exposed on so many fronts… Future episode ideas I'd like to throw out there include;

Of course you're probably already planning things along these lines, and there's plenty more you can do on stuff like islam, for example.

For the time being, I would suggest avoiding topics like Pizzagate, simply because the jury is still out on that in too many people's minds. Not your target audience of Holla Forumsacks perhaps, but then you're only preaching to the choir, and a video series of this calibre with niggers and kikes on video, openly calling for death to whites is exactly the kind of shit we need to redpill normalfags with… So putting anything about pizzagate in it is counter-productive for that purpose until we have evidence of the kind you've used in this first video about White Genocide.

This is a good idea too. Something that looks like it could be aired on History Channel as a documentary is probably what to aim for. It's easy enough to just bleep out the "fuck" and "shit" from video quotes and subtitle with "f***" or whatever.

mein sides

Thank you for watching and giving feedback. I am planning to chop the original into two episodes, but hadn't made up my mind to make a "niggers episode" and "kikes episode", since niggers often strike me as pawns of the kikes. I can fill an episode with nigger basically screaming "kill whitey", but that's all they ever do. They're like children. The kikes are the real danger, the real concern, the thing that people don't see the truth of. idk, we'll see, but a re-edit is coming. I have to finish up some projects I started in tandem before I do though.
working on all those actually, so we're all thinking alike here lol

It was mentioned purely for the memes. There's no way I can deal with Pizaagate, its too insane. I would fail to put together something quality even if I tried. Maybe someday someone will redpill me on, but I've always been reluctant to fully embrace it. I believe there is child trafficking, and the rich and powerful can do more of it, and get away with more of it, but some of the other stuff, like satanic human sacrifice idk know about. people trying to find "execution chambers" sounds nuts to me, like LARPing that Jonny Depp movie about Jack the Ripper.

people said I should do without swastikas…

True, but they're still a dangerous enemy at street level.
I'd intersperse it with news reports on the many cases where they've done exactly that, with a focus on niggers killing white women and children, for maximum emotional impact.
I agree entirely, but as I've said, this doesn't make niggers any less an enemy. A dangerous dog is still dangerous even though it's only a dog.

I'd suggest starting off with the niggers screaming "kill whitey", the media reports of them doing so, and then cover the why in the kikes episode, showing all the yids saying the same damn thing, and then cover it again in more specific depth in an episode on education, but that's just how I'd go about it.

I kek'd so fucking hard at that when I saw it. Keep that, it's a subtle redpill anyway, considering it came from a faked (((hate crime))) originally, plus it encapsulates Holla Forums humor perfectly.

ANd I guess that's mostly what there is to show, just them chimping out. More or less the same with Mexicans, and Antifa to a great extent – all these people are useful idiots. Showing people what the networks don't show is worthwhile I think, I'm just saying it gets repetitive. Maybe this is just my opinion, but I find stuff about Jews fascinating; I'm highly desensitized to what niggers say to justify burning everything down. While I start working on the re-edit, the footage on niggers might grow who knows. If you have footage that wasnt in there, but should be then definitely post it here

Might get some mileage out of contrasting news reports of "peaceful protests" with "what really happened", ie, niggers screaming and chimping and rioting

Definitely focus on the kikes way more overall, but it never hurts to drop redpills about niggers and spics too.

As for the kikes, I think what I'd like to see more of in a general sense is the stuff Holla Forums knows that the masses reject as "crazy conspiracy theories", eg. the sheer numbers of kikes behind all the anti-white, pro-rapefugee, pro-faggot, pro-islam shit being peddled under the guise of "education" in universities, that sort of thing. Revealing the heeb puppetmasters, basically. You could probably do an entire episode on Antifa alone given it's a global thing, and although you're correct that they're a symptom of the problem rather than a root cause, I think it'd be worth doing something on it if you can track down which kikes in particular are propping up these antifa groups. (I mean we all know it's Soros at the top providing funding, but if you can get local-level kike "professors" at universities on camera saying anti-white/pro-antifa shit, that would help drive it home to the normies that it IS the fucking yids behind it)

Basically I agree with you, but merely bashing on the jews achieves nothing, the normies need to be spoonfed in the most objective manner possible. I just think it's probably easier to make the episodes (and easier to get normalfags to watch them) under the pretext that you're covering the symptom, and then dropping the redpills on (((who))) is actually causing it.

IDIOT OP
Long videos like these are for people who are already redpilled. Remind yourself that today's youth (our primary audience, since boomers and oldfags are lost) has an attention span of 10 seconds and the endurance of a fat somali house mate clinging onto a window frame.

Short 2-3 minute videos. Take a look at what Dex made. His shit blew jewtube the fuck out with millions of views before taken down due to (((DMCA))).

I seem to remember watching really long videos when I first got redpilled. I couldn't stop, once i realized what I was discovering. But you're right, that's one of the overwhelming pieces of feedback I got: make it short, make it normie friendly enough to share. In my defense though, part of the goal was to pick content that was so triggering, the viewer would want to keep going. Maybe that's just not reasonable. Regardless, I'm working on a re-edit.

I'm starting to think the eternally shrinking timeframe being suggested in a subtle troll…
Who's Dex? Got links so I can study his work?

thanks for feedback

Well, at least I know I've been fully cured of pathological altruism.

Also, what's being said in sandnigger in that video?

[screeches autistically in somali]

A message to all anons planning on deep family redpilling
What thaught us and is in plain sight to the degree people may overlook it. Always proritize men with facts, infodumps, and logical thinking. What happened was male-female ratio 2:1, red-blue-/pill ratio 1:2. Only when user's father loosened up and became open to the truth, his mother did as well. That's when RBP ratio went in his favour up to 2:1. It's simple because as stated in countless threads so far on Holla Forums, men lead, women follow. It could be helpfull to utilize the amygdala tricks as well
>anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

100% this

One less breedermouth on legs.

Exactly, YOU. That's the difference. People prone to redpill will suck in all information available, no matter the effort. But the average normie is very different.

I'll give you a pass for this one. Video related is the first video he made. It was pretty much the most successful and most viewed video someone from Holla Forums ever made. The time was right, the music was right, the length was right. It raked in millions of views within a few days before being taken down.

interesting to see it stated as a ratio… I wonder how many other facets of "diversity dynamics" have beneficial and destructive ratios too…

But before getting redpilled, wasn't I "an average normie"? There's this question that gets begged in the "eternal normie must always come first" debate: how many of these normies do we actually profit from wasting time on, by catering to dominant social norms? Aren't we actually panning for the "gold" in the population, because the average normie only thinks what they recognize as "the consensus", and mostly for self-serving motives / herd anxiety? The eternal normie isn't going to transform into some kind of Elite SS Knight by being handed the right information – they aren't normies because they got "th wrong information", and they won't magically "rise up" just by being told the truth. This is also a common project people like us make, that the population at large is just waiting to "wake up" by being told the truth. Its more complicated than that: there are "force multipliers" int he population we want to reach, and often times, reaching them is more complex than just showing them some stuff for 5 minutes.

Not completely disagreeing with you, I just think we kneejerk when it comes to normie outreach, and its not that straightforward – otherwise, we'd be far more successful, decades ago.

*a common projection people like us make

Ding ding ding ding, we have winner. That's exactly what you're doing. Like Pierce said, "If we had had just 1000 men like him [Rockwell] in the 1960's, I have no doubt we'd be living in a healthy, progressive, white America today"

You're trying to draw potential leaders in. Your aim is to catch the attention of people who already sensitive to the things going on around them. People who, once given the truth the only path available becomes obvious. The eternal normie will do what they may, the only use in propagandizing to them is during wartime to vilify your enemy so they help you. For now you need to convince as many high-agency people as possible of the truth so that when the opportunity comes, whether it's a massive power outage or an EMP or a a disease spreads or whatever, you have people ready to purge kikes at the drop of a hat when there's no one to stop them.

These people have to be decentralized as well. There can't be a "group" of them. It has to be spread out lone wolfs. There's no one to infiltrate or become an informer. But the way you get radicalized to Holla Forums level is that slow trickle of information until the switch finally flips in your brain and you go "oh, well I guess it's suicide or Race War then"

I always forget about this quote but it's fucking chilling. Really imagine that for a second: 1000 men like GLR, out in public, speaking like he did, taking risks and hits like he did. Just 1000, out of however many hundred million we were at the time. Just 1000 across the entire country – literally, the size of a metropolitan high school. There are 1000 men out there who could be Rockwell, but their minds are locked in a box of demoralization. I know a portion of that 1000 are on this board, lurking this thread.

I see you lurking out there.

Awaken.

Ironically Pierce didn't realize at the time he was one of those men like Rockwell as well. It's interesting to me that Hitler was the man of the 40's, Rockwell was the man of the 50's and 60's, Pierce has been the man of the 70's to the 2000's and Pierce inspired actual Jew killings and armored-car robberies to the tune of millions. So who's next up to bat? Who has the stones to say "this is our movement"? There has to be some engineer, some veteran, some SOMEBODY lurking here somewhere with Pierce and Rockwell's mixture of pragmatism and willpower. I think the idea of a decentralized sleeper agent squad is important, but there has to be a face to the movement. Everyone is ACHING for a leader. Dicky Spencer is a total fucking jew loving faggot, David Duke can barely keep high spaghetti together but he's a great candidate, I mean who's out there? Who's up to bat? I know it' s one of you niggers here. Someone has to nut up and start the movement. File a fucking 501(c) with the purpose of "Furthering White Interests", be tax-exempt and start touring and taking donations. Do a weekly podcast in between college visits. And unlike Spence or Duke ACTIVELY RECRUIT! Pierce recruited, Rockwell Recruited, just fucking ask people to join you. Ask people on Holla Forums to join, lord knows I'd go out of state for something like this.

Maybe it's you OP, how's your public speaking?

I second inluding the Sarkozy speech.

Sauce on the monologue at the end? That was some good shit. That is how you name the jew without triggering normies too hard. That is how you fucking redpill people; make them think, without coming across as an ebil racist or an edgelord, and without compromising on your beliefs either.

Some constructive criticism:
Editing is great, but a bit repetitive/autistic in the beginning. I can tell you got a little too excited to show off your new skills but sometimes less is more, you don't need to loop the same graphics 50 fucking times.

Try and be more consistent in the amount of time you give the viewer to read text you put on screen. While most of it was about right, there were a few moments that were it was much faster than the rest and definitely too fast for the average normie to keep up with.
At about 2:30 was the more glaring example of this.

Don't give the viewer a speaker to listen to and a wall of text to read at the same time, it doesn't work.

Who is your target audience? Much of this would be great for redpilling normies, but if you start with showing a giant swastika over and over normies are going to be triggered and their programming is going to kick in. From that moment forward they are going to either A; shut it down right there, or B; watch with a highly (((skeptical))) good goy mindset and dismiss everything from that moment forward as cherry picking to support ebil racism.

If its for people who are already redpilled or natsoc then sure go nuts with the natsoc symbolism, but what's the point in preaching to the quire with such basic material? I guess my point is really think about how you can get the greatest effect out of your time and effort spent. Overall still a great job, keep fighting the good fight. We can never have too many meme warriors.

Suck a fart out of my ass D&C faggots it's more readable and you know it.

That clip wasn't original. Its from one of those pozed libshit viral sites on Faceberg. I just had fun adding that foreboding music to it, because it flips it from the original mood of celebrating the extinction of white people, to making people anxious about it.
People who are on the cusp, so to speak. I think we're reaching a saturation point with "redpill" materials, and we're probably seeing diminishing returns on their effectiveness (in the format we're used to this far). I think there are a lot of people who are partially redpilled, maybe on specific topics, or even in general, but they haven't found a WORLDVIEW to tie it together.

I've been posting here since late 2014, but on other sites too. I never really left halfpol, and I've watched their quality of user change in that time. Its been a great laboratory for testing out 'redpill outreach" techiques, especially with all the Plebbitards that the election brought flooding in there. I watched the dominant ideology switch from right-leaning to a kind of pseudo-liberal civic nationalism – basically pro-Trump cuckservatism. The kind of mystery meats you saw show up at HWNDU are a good cross section of what halfpol turned into these last few years – and what stands in your way, creating "chaff" interference while you try to push white kids further to the Right.

About a year ago I took advantage of the popularity of "generals" on halfpol to start the Natsoc General, and do outreach promoting NS/Fascism. Mostly to experiment, to see how to promote that worldview, how to defend it, etc, but also to learn where people are at, why they seem lost, apathetic, alienated. Most redpilled young whites are still alienated and demoralized, even after starting the journey of learning "forbidden truths". They have a lot of indoctrination against looking to NS/fascism as an answer, because the COINTELPRO shills have so convinced them that its cancer, they won't even introduce themselves to it. THe Alt-Right is part of that COINTELPRO, pushing skepticism toward any kind of explicit white identity, even while claiming to be about explicit white identity. They're too afraid to embrace the tradition of pro-white movements, or to think in terms of anything as militant as the Left displays.

tl;dr

I want to reach people who have started their redpill, but gotten caught in all the noise out there, and don't know where to go. I want them to look seriously at NS/fascism, even if they ultimately decide to be part of something by another name. There are answers in that worldview, but it won't be "OK" for people to be into it until we start presenting it as something that people are proud of being part of, people who are intelligent and talented, people with a sense humor and artistry – basically everything the alt-right tries to claim, pretentiously, but never actually delivers. There needs to be a culturally, artistically, intellectually, and operationally competent militant Right – and to have that, we need to make stuff for that demographic. It needs to be cool to be that, and in sucha way that it overwhelms the message of the shills and alt-right that:

We need to make content for our people, because it will make those who got redpilled, then got lost, feel like they WANT to become us.

ive given up trying to find out who its from. Its just an audio clip ive had for years that i thought was really powerful.

This video could explode, but a version of it needs to be like Gex's video, definitely redpilling but nothing linking it back to us or that will trigger the pre-programmed response they have tirelessly drilled into everybody for decades. (Not muh pr, but advertising Holla Forums or national socialism is not the goal here.)

Yeah, if you want to make propaganda videos you need to make videos targeted at ordinary white people, not the Sekret Klub. Make it as politically neutral as possible and then fill it with good information. Even making it Facebook friendly wouldn't be a bad goal because as much as I hate Facebook videos posted on Facebook can go viral quicker on Facebook than the ones posted on Youtube or Twitter.

bump

I'll make a versions for normies here soon, but I really think its time we started making stuff for each other. Its just as important to show that we're not a bunch of marginal closet cases living secret lives. People are just as put off by that aspect as anything else. The day will never come when a national socialist or fascist can admit that fact in a university class, unless people start standing up and insisting that there's nothing wrong with these worldviews, their symbols, or their values.

I promise I'll make a normie friendly version, but if we don't make stuff for each other, we lose steam and get demoralized.

You asked somewhere before about colour pallete cheats. Here's a little infograph I found in the meantime

fuck the normies man, we dont need them

thanks goys

Ironically enough, it was made by a wigger
soundcloud.com/dj-flowee/dj-flowee-gr-n-ist-unser

People like to hide banned YT material on Pornhub and other sites like that. Throw this up on some larger porn sites, throw in a few nazi fetish related tags, and you're gold.

Try giving her Culture of Critique

That's actually kind of genius: using the kike's tools against him.

is this really the original source? holy fuck lol

OP made a great video. For a first effort, I'm impressed. I'll echo what other anons said above about shorter, more focused videos for the normies. Keep the OC coming.

Just downloaded it. I have a couple hours of driving to do today so I'll listen on the road. Thanks mate!

Is the interlacing in that .webm on purpose?

Yeah it's part of the glitch effect

noice

Couple of suggestions and feedback:
-The heil Hortler thing is brilliant, because the video is more shareable if you sell it with comedy. I want to be able to share this video with my dad and say, look what the crazy internet guys are up to lately. (btw dont associate your videos with videos that title: how the jews did 9/11, makes it less shareable, so be careful with your tags etc.)

-The SS song ruins that feel tho, have you tried classical music as a contrast to all the violence going on in the video? Not the entire video, but for example during isis executions, just to wake up the audience with a tactical hype pause

-Good job on the intro/outro, shorter is definitely better

-At 3:08 you show the path of NGO ships with the story of how they do it. Nobody can read that fast, if youre not already aware, you wont get anything out of that frame and it just confuses. Rather try and take out the most important quotes about the situation and put it as a overlay to read for longer while you play the scenes of the boats and the refugee flood in italy.

-At 5:44 you show pictures of Paris, I suggest you put the name of the location/country where the stuff happens somewhere clear to see, just to drive it home that it can happen near the viewers. (If you do, don't fuck up and put the wrong location tho, because media will use it to dismiss everything in the video as fake)

-At 6:20 you use a video of some guy walking on a street getting shouted at, but it happens too fast to read all of the subtitles, the only thing I got out of it was Nazi, which might sound ok in a normie mind,(well this isnt too bad, its just a nazi getting kicked out) I suggest you take it out completely.

-The video is still too long, try to cut by about 3 minutes, it has to be just enough to establish the narrative but not longer, so the viewer is engaged 100% and is left in a state of unrest, making him feel like he has to take action, even if its just to click on the next video.

Keep up, trying to become the geckoman 2.0

Unfortunately, there were no frames that told a complete story in any sense, and trying to leave in enough of that footage would have grown the time by a lot. Since I was already using motion info-graphs to demonstrate migration, setting it as the same speed as the rest, and letting people infer from the area and the big font dates flying by, what it must be seemed best. If someone got curious, they could pause and read. After posting the video, it occurred to me to do an overlay on the text, and write my own summarizing it, but it was too late and I already had it up for a while.

Gex was German, either got caught, had to avoid the Jewish communist radar or something along those lines.

My parents were Holla Forums before 4chan existed. Good feeling.

Best part is that he has never apologized in a way they'd want him to, and continues to shit on the media every day. He also occasionally leaves "tells" in his videos to show his sincerity. They go by unnoticed by his millions of watchers, but as to someone like myself who vigorously studies history, noticing he leaves hints to point blame on who was really responsible for something, it's unlikely he did that on accident. Won't point out what I mean, as leftypol and leftist media scrape these boards and would love to use ammunition against the most popular Nordic person in the world.

moar

You came *this* close, but now you have to go back.

There was another thread about youtube alternatives, they determined that vid.me is run by a jew, and they have a specific rule in their policies banning anything they determine to be hate speech.

yeah, i noticed that. Sad.

Can you post the webm OP?

The webm of what, the episode? All episodes are uploaded here in mp4 format, so you'll have to convert:

NEW EPISODE!

youtu.be/f5qEi0oFnhE

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
Natsoc General Episode 03: "The Awakened Saxon - A call to rise"

"The Beginnings" by Rudyard Kipling
-Vocals:
PeterNo0ne

-Music:
'Death to Traitors' by Xurious,
'Siegfried’s Funeral March and Finale from Götterdämmerung' by Richard Wagner (Col. John R. Bourgeois, conducting):
marineband.marines.mil/Por…

-Intro theme:
'Waffen SS Choir - Neue Deutsche Welle' by Tako:
soundcloud.com/m-o-b-y/waffen…
This episode and all previous episodes archived at:
mega.nz/#F!WtMnkTKb!N4fFfqLyY…

Feel free to mirror and re-upload.

Oh shit nigger just watched Episode 2 was great

Thanks mane!!!
Hail victory!

the links are cut off, can't get to the mega to download mang.

A++. This is beyond gold.
If there are any specific topics you need more material/movies/infographics/posters/progaganda on for upcoming episodes, let us know.

Heil Peter

disregard i suck cocks

i need another coffee.

too kind, good sir
Funny you mention it, I'm working on two future projects:
Anything you goys have on these two subjects would be greatly appreciated.

brew that caffeinated jew, my son

I'd like a rundown of the editing suites you used or any other resources you had in learning the editing.

As for improvement, I wouldn't say what you have could be improved too much. Youre doing a gex-style Mashup video in long form, it's going to feel clunky if you don't use effects. Of course, too many effects and you will harass the eyes of the viewer. If you want to change up anything as to the character of the video, the next step would be voice over narrative.

But this would change everything. It would no longer be a Mashup but a documentary or news piece, a completely different endeavor altogether. Writing here would be far more important than editing, although combining them would be the best. I found my skills at persuasion and presentation really took off when I started watching top gear. British tv in general is much more verbal but that show itself is in another class. It had over 400 million viewers per week before they shit canned the lead writer and presenter for political right wing speech.

The style on the show was not far off what you do, they had intros with talking and some.gags but the meat of it was films where they would highlight a car or cad related phenomenon. Each film had a different director but the hosts were the star, and they narra5ed over the very stylistic videos. Even if you want to stick to maehups, I suggest taking a gander at that show. Torrent the entire series it's all watchable from beginning to end.

Another thing to do would be in the car, listen to talk radio. Try and find the most popular show in town and listen to that. You will notice soemthing similar to top gear - there is an alpha and there are detractors from the alphas preferred pace. Everything is pacing and not letting up, and when someone drones on or repeats themselves there is a palpable annoyance. You want to avoid the same drop off in your films, even if there is a change in pace or tine, you want it to be of your choosing, fitting in with a larger pattern that you yourself wrote.

Lurk /television/ on here and start a thread or two about propaganda, docos, and Mashup culture. Show them your work and ask for any advice or technical material. And never stop paying attention to here and current events obviously. Another great resource would be the collected writings of George Lincoln Rockwell and the radio shows of wlp.

One folder on (((communism))) and two on race realism. The two latter are less sorted than the first one, but maybe you'll find something useful.

mega.nz/fm/1241RLoJ

Sieg Heil.

and a few more, chunkier, images from an unsorted folder, on (((bolshevism)))

Yeah I noticed I was hitting all sorts of walls along the way, especially once I overlaid text to semi-narrate the propaganda message. I'm going to do a few dry runs at a kind of "news service", maybe I can find some cool example from actual CIA or "voice of america" style news services of the past. I'm not sure yet what would work / be interesting. Hopefully something that can convey subversive ideas, without easily getting shut down wherever I try to broadcast it.
After Effects, Premiere, and PS. Most of my plugins and stock footage is from videocopilot. I use the BCC9 suite of plugins, the xFx presets package, and a collection of templates I built from tutorials on jootoob. The parallax work and all text transitions, are templates I built while learning.

HAIL VICTORY BROTHER!

Thanks you!
I'm looking especially for anything related to the names listed in pic related:

>mega.nz/fm/1241RLoJ
Doesn't this URL need a decryption key affixed at the end? It doesn't seem to be working.

Is anyone spreading this? It's only got like 2000 views. This is With Open Borders tier.

Its got some issues. Im going to make a normie friendly edit.

Cool. I got a little nervous about its sharability when the Holla Forums logo came up, for obvious reasons.

Oh boy namefags with a podcast and/or jewtube. I'll pass

Did you fall asleep and miss the bus to the first post?

Namefaggotry is a slippery slope no matter how much you slice it. Cut the namefaggotry and remain truly user and I'll listen.
Message is good and all, but you know how road to hell is paved with good but misguided intentions

You're posting ITT, so you're listening now. Make up your mind.

Production of OC is the only reason Namefaggotry is even an option on imageboards. This is the appropriate use case, if a tad redundant with IDs.

Sorry but I'm not biting. TRShills and their clones taught me to disbelieve namefags and their content
Why are you obsessing shilling your own thread and patting your ass-patters?
Drop the name and don't flaunt your ego, thanks.

Ive made OC completely anonymous before too. It gets old in conversations having to prove you're the author just to have a conversation. So I made up a name. I dont even fucking care anymore, if anyone has a problem with it thats fine.

Hi Shlomo, 0.002 shekels deposited.

News services would be great. You would do yourself a favor to clean everything up and make a standard format for that sort of thing, as you will get shoaed immediately off of any additional money supported site. Another thing to consider would be voice lessons. DIY on YouTube has a plethora, boils down to learning the drills, then practice, record, listen, practice until you sound good and can modulate your voice well. The newscaster voice is actually a subtle and difficult thing to pull of. A nice mic and some soundproofng on your walls also works wonders.

* I say make a standard format because you will get tired of having to do it weekly, which is necessary for people to consistently go towards it. I've toyed with an audio only version of newscast in a weekly format and it was just so.much extra time I couldnt do it.

Good advice. I'm constantly amazed at all the little details and considerations that go into all aspects fo production. You dont just sit down and talk to a mic, you practice speaking, learn audio software, learn what jootoob does to your uploads, how to account for it when encording, etc, etc. Holy shit, no wonder its so hard to get content producers started.
yeah, compensation always sounds nice, and i wouldnt turn it down, but i've accepted that this type of content is always going to get shoah'd and never make a profit. The profit is making quality stuff that inspires or educates people, and knowing it has a positive impact. I just need to focus on that.

yeah im working on some script designs today, to get a workflow so i can just record and upload without reinventing the wheel.

Re-edit of Episode 01. Two parts,18-22 minutes each. Removed swastika. Changed title, no mention of natsoc. Hopefully normie friendly enough for everyone.

Part 2

These are really good dude. Keep it up, seriously.

Uploaded wrong file. Ignore previous link.

HAIL VICTORY!

Top notch video

Btw i noticed you used the same music GEX used for his 'with open gates' video which caused the video to be removed and then muted, making it a lot less effective. I hope the creator doesn't get your video removed too, because it essentially covers a lot of the same things.

I'm talking about Invasion A.D. by Carpenter Brut.

that track isn't in any of my videos

wait… i thought that was a Xurious track, but Xurious sampled the Invasion A.D. track?

im listening to the few seconds from my video, and the Invasion A.D. track, and they don't sound identical, just similar. idk, it was a sample someone gave me labeled Xurious, fucking lame if its sampled or came from the track you mentioned.at this point, there are so many obstacles to content staying up, im starting to get kind of blackpilled about finding ways to make anything so it stays up. Even when you jump through every little hoop, and think you have all your bases covered, they take shit down arbitrarily because its wrong think somehow. I dont think you can really design anything so the censors cant touch it on platforms like jootoob. I guess the only way to circulate stuff is via mega.nz or torrents.

well done OP, first episode was really great, I was watching it thinking if I could show this to someone on the fence. I could hear some of the arguments against some of the scenes, like the black supremacists and chimps calling for dead white babies as them being simply insane, but then contrast that with the jews in suits saying similar shit, it's perfect.

Quality of video editing is approaching black pidgeon speaks levels, and perfect choice of music.

My personal preference would be to see more stats and citations, because I'd like to have them drilled into me as I always forget where I dumped them but that's more my problem than yours.

You delivered and I saved

Watching the rest now

Liar.
This is a video from Red Ice/Heimbach/Renegade or similar member of the collective, being fronted as independent.
The BDSM imagery points to Renegade however.
The same technique was used to shill the "Gex" video, when in fact it was a product of the shill collective.
Go fuck yourself.

Never waste the opportunity to promote other members of the shill collective.

Filtered and reported. Neck yourself.

Wow such proof, many convincing, shill status unlikely la.

I checked the video out, right enough, National Action featured 40 seconds in.
Controlled opposition Kikery.
Into the trash it goes.

Shit, could your memes be any more obviously 4chan?

Ye sounds like a sample indeed, i hope it doesn't cause problems. Thanks again for the great work btw, just upload it to other places if necessary.

Check'd and saved…

Nice

Ok user, so what is subversive about these videos? and I'm asking about the content and not creator

There have been sandnigger shilling against le pen on this site for a while now and you're probably that shill

Mohammad is a child molestor and a pig fucker, here's a pic of mohammad for you user

Me too. I wish there was like a guide. it sounds like many of you were here for Gex, and saw the problems he faced. You should get a thread going and collectively write a guide on all the things that can get you shoah'd off the interwebs with content, and ways to get around it.

Its like a conspiracy theory will inevitably exist to accuse or smeareverything and everyone. I've never heard of NA being controlled OP, besides, in the context of the video they're symbolic. If you're literally autistic, you can't deal with symbolism or that level of expression.

My controlled oppo kit, for all the spergs ITT.
Have you all read Siege?

Is there an audio book, so I can listen in the car?

lol im sure there is, one sec…
VNN made an audio version apparently, enjoy:
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/

Hey my white friend, mind sharing your weapons, tactics, and the names of your comrades? I want to compare notes. 19/33 Seig victory
Is that an east german bdu?

my sides
Chang, Pajheet, Tyrone, Manuel, Cesar, Lula, and I'm Eric Clanton, I teach ethics and I like to ride bikes.

Danke

Tay tay is soooo based brah…sheeeit.

Well done indeed.

She is. What are you trying to imply?

very fashy

You hate fashwave, you hate Tay memes…how did you wind up here in the first place?

Let's see, you're a smart guy, I'll let you figure this one out on your own. Do you need a couple of minutes?

*plays Jeopardy jingle*

I think you're trying to imply that you're a pathological literalist who cant into symbolism, humor, or anything subversive to do with pop culture. That's why I can't figure out why you're here – it must be torture for you.

Really fucking good job, OP. looks really professional, normie friendly, and gives a clear message.

Can you make videos about Gadaffi? maybe a Syria General and the Greater Israel Plan? Keep it up!

No just people who promote race mixing and rap music. Just don't commit suicide when the sex tape comes out of Tay Tay getting fucked by a big nigger buck. We're here for ya brah.

Gee, me too. I wonder what we should do about it. Let's just bitch about it until everyone gives a fuck what we think. That's how mass psychology works. Fuck memes.

Oh so Tay tay doing rap videos was a joke this whole time? She's being ironic right? Sorta the same way when Trsodomites ''ironically' refer to themselves as slave cattle?

Also btw can you provide a download link for normies to download your videos, its only a matter of time before your videos start trending and (((Google))) gets mad about the truth

Don't start sperging out on me brah, I'd just prefer to see white women not promoting jewish values, prefer to see wholesome white women such as Lindsey Stirling playing violin.

All are archived here:

Yeah, that's what SHE's been doing. She's actually been one of us this whole time. That's what I'm trying to convey. Its all an act, her being degenerate and promoting psychosis, race-mixing, jewish values, etc. That's the point, to show people she's one of us. Isn't that obvious? Fucking plebs…

Nice, cheers for all the good work lad, keep it up

No way brah, just like with Alex Jones saying Arabs control Hollywood? I've just been Jimpacted! with this new information.

tyvm!

Yeah, i never thought of that before, but i always wanted to study the Green Book or w/e its called. I hear its similar to national socialism. I'll look into a Syria General version.

Pure autism. However, there is a point. A voice changer could work for it, but probably diminish the message among normalfags that would think it's some kid playing around. Unfiltered, natural voice? That could be a problem if someone recognizes it, since we're not in a world that would have no negative consequence to that outcome.

Jesus christ just fucking kill yourself.

Xurious, who posts here, isn't going to DMCA the vdieo.

Why did you remove the proper version?

The original version is still up. I just added the two-part "normie friendly" versions, which are a bit shorter and focus more on the Jews.

I don't see it on the mega.

oh the mega, im running out of space

ic

That might need solving.

aye, working on it

Great job user, I felt it was a little too flashy at the begining but really it was just that the graphics stayed on screen too long. Thats my only criticism, keep up the good work, it'll make us seem more palatable to the masses since you work looks professional

the whole intro was way too long, i see that now. I chopped it down considerably in the re-edits. Thanks for watching and feedback.

youtu.be/xxnOKOSe4zE

Wew lad, high energy. I like it.

embed the base64 data of the video into the Bitcoin blockchain.

Bump

First of all, who is your target audience?
Presuming that this is meant to be an initial red pill for normie consumption, this video is way too serious. Make it funnier, add a few pepes and merchants. The jew dance is a perfect example of a way to keep the mood light and I recommend incorporating it throughout the video
You might want to remove "white genocide" from the title, unless:
-you think it's good clickbait for conspiracy enthusiasts, or
-you were planning on it being spread exclusively from friends to friends (and that's not something you should plan for)
My advice is: make something you'd show your normie friends.
That begs the questions: What would you should your normie friends? COMEDY COMEDY COMEDY
vid related is a fucking awesome example of something I'd show my friends (although this one requires the viewer to already be jew-aware in order to be understood)

I can't stress enough the importance of comedy. Comedy is by nature subversive and anti-power. Seriousness is for the kikes, comedy is a tool only we have access to. Something only we can use effectively. We have to abuse it to it's fullest potential.

Make it funny, comedy is what got us this far
What you're doing is one the most important things anyone could be doing, user. Thanks for your work

Extra information:
There's three types of video that can contain redpills [type - content]:
(serious) conspiracy videos - redpills/disinformation
(serious) news - information/disinformation and redpills
comedy - redpills and minor info/disinfo
and a forth type, which can't contain redpills:
interesting videos (think Vsauce) - information/disinformation only[1]
Here's why comedy is best: for someone to watch a conspiracy video they need to be in a "conspiracy vibe". You do not discuss the contents of these videos with friends/family/coworkers because it's almost as if they belong to an alternate reality. That is to say, you're never in "conspiracy mode" with people you know, conspiracies are best discussed anonymously with strangers on the internet. The JQ redpill is too fucking bitter to be swallowed in this manner by non-autists but it's easy to spread through comedy since almost all of this conspiracy is already stereotypical Jewish tricks (greed, manipulation, lack of empathy for non-group members, etc.).
News are different: you can discuss them with peers. However, they're BORING, and if they're boring that means they have low memetic potential.
You have to make something that people will want to share and the best way to do that is comedy or interesting shit, but see [1]
Since the Jews have implanted so many mental firewalls in the normie mind, as soon as a trigger word is spoken by someone attempting to be serious, the listener will immediately go into a different mode: either ready to fight you (i.e. calling you a racist/etc.) or they'll go into the "conspiracy mode" or they'll just stop listening to you. The way to bypass these mental firewalls is comedy because people expect comedy to explore stereotypes, be offensive, subversive and extremist, etc. Thus, you get to tell the truth without people having to go through the tiresome "conspiracy mode"

[1] The reason why this type of videos can't be redpilling is that interesting videos containing forbidden topics automatically morph into conspiracy videos. The same is true for news videos which look unprofessional

Also:
Whoever tries to ban comedy will be hated by the normie (see: reddit backlash when r/fatpeoplehate was banned)
Comedy allows you to spread truth without damaging your relations
In today's internet, you can't rely on things remaining uncensored forever, but so long as we're not in full 1984-mode, you'll always be able to share things with friends

Your video editing skills are, animations are very nice. What sources did you learn from?

You might want to include these somewhere, OP.

Then you need to open your eyes, ears and fucking brain a bit wider before you go lapping up whatever the Kike places before you as "wholesome fodder."
You are supping on the bile of the Kike.
The leaders of NA are anti-White Kikes who openly expressed their intention to own nationalism and place it beyond the pale.
Look at their fucking imagery and use the mind GOD gave you.
Burning Union Jacks, White men rendered into skeletons. They are showing you their objective in clear terms, but like the metaphorical vampire, you just can't help but invite it into your home.

OP do you have a d/l link? The Mega is asking for a decryption key.

Hey OP, I am interested in video editing as well. Can you link me to some of the educational material you used?

Yeah, the image macros here: quote Huffpo, that various prominent members "once said something critical of whites in South Africa". Shit, I guess if (((Hufpo))) says that NA is anti-white, It must be true. If that's the tier of "proofs" people claiming that are operating on, I'm more inclined to believe its yet another example of D&C meme that our people fall victim to so fucking easily. Better show me some members killing whites or conspiring to, or something like that – or some members turning out to be Mossad or kikes, or secretly married to kikes.

Im tired of people addicted to D&C gossip, and taking ANY accusation on the slightest proof. How do you not realize what kind of D&C shilling we're subject to? Demand high quality proof.

You should probably show him some examples of tumblr pages. Explain how it destroys lives via cult programming. Use that recent thread on the self castrating faggot communities DR user posted. Hell the tribe.net ones would be enough. Tell them those are from a repentant faggot that saw every other homo turn into a sex addicted bugchasing meth and poz blood injecting degenerate looking at little boys like Wolves look at Deer fauns. "Mmm, tasty venison."

Seriously wondering how I can get my family to watch this.

Reminds me of the many times I tried to talk politics with my parents. Every time I drop redpills, my father proves more and more that his loyalties seem to lie with Israel above everyone else. There is a clan of crypto-kikes that has the same family name as me, and who's family history led them to the same place my extended family lives at. One of those talks on politics was just three days ago. It was only a paranoid guess at first, but I'm genuinely starting to be convinced that we're actually crypto-kikes, and I'm just not being told, because they know I'm at least borderline natsoc.

Also, I'm genuinely worried at what happens if it turns out that their entire well-meaning-white-liberal-who-just-happen-to-mix-Yiddish-into-their-sentences-and-have-a-weird-boner-for-Israel-and-simply-believe-all-contrary-information-is-le-ebin-fake-news shtick is just an act, and they finally drop it.

Show them ''Marching To Zion" the most normie christfag redpill film ever made. Say it's a good wholesome film on the old testament, It is.

Christian zionist families are sometimes more jewish than actual jews. Its part of the sickness.

There are thousands of channels like KingTutsPro and tutvids, mostly clones of each other with absurd numbers of subscribers. My advice would be rather than simply subscribing to specific channels, investigate specific techniques, then search youtube. For example, if you're interested in learning "layer styles" in photoshop, search for that then play "6 degrees of separation" with the suggested videos. You'll wind up learning all about text effects along with the specific topic you were interested in. Think of something creative to use each lesson for, dont just do the lesson and wind up with whatever they teach you to make. Turn it into something you would realistically want to create for your own purposes. That ensures you fully understand the lesson, and it keeps you in a creative mindset to encourage learning.

I wound up spending a lot of time on Sonduck. Start there.

youtube.com/user/SonduckFilm

In short:
Conspiracy for edge-lords and tin-foils,
News for people who hate the MSM,
Comedy for the shitposters,
Vsauce-style for an introduction.

In short:
Vsauce-style for "smart kids" (stage 1),
Comedy for the shitposters (stage 2),
News for people who hate the MSM (stage 3),
Conspiracy for edge-lords and tin-foils (final).

Bullshit, their control is entirely mental, not physical. Therefore, there's no need to use force, especially not against innocent slaves.
Understand this: they aren't gods or even superhumans, they are just ordinary men like me and you. The reason why they have so much power isn't because they are stronger or much more intelligent, the reason is that they've figured out how to manipulate people into doing what they want.
All of their power stems from the hierarchical structure in which humanity is currently inserted. ALL of their power comes from the pyramid. Do you understand now why they incorporate it into all their symbols?
Consider this: Obedience is the glue that holds the pyramid together. How would you go about gaining the obedience of some african tribe? It's simple: fear and trust. How do the Jews obtain your obedience?
Trust - you trust the news to be unbiased, you trust social norms to be reasonable, you trust authority to be fair
Fear - fear of losing your job, fear of losing your sustenance, fear of losing your life, fear of going to hell (deprecated)

Do you begin to see the picture? Without fear or trust they are completely powerless.
"There is no slavery without slaves."
i.e. if nobody is willing to be a slave, then there can't be slavery, period. All you have to do is make people wiser.
The great thing about wisdom is that it's like knowledge in that it can be spread from person to person, but it's unlike knowledge in that you can fact-check it yourself (since logic is universal).
And you know what? The easiest way to make someone wiser is to redpill the fuck out of them. Then they'll realize that everything they believe in is a lie, and that they should have never believed in random strangers in the first place, no matter how "believable" they appear and no matter how many others believed in them too. Media is essentially a modern religion.

Back to the subject, a revolution is merely swapping out the people at the top of the pyramid. How many revolutions have happened in the past? And yet, we're still living under absolute tyranny. Except this time it's much more covert and pervasive than ever before. Every time you attempt to destroy the pyramid directly, you'll only make it stronger. Drill this into your head - your target is not the Jews, it's the system that allowed them to thrive inb4 shill >>> you can gas them too, if you'd like.
The best part is that the system doesn't even exist, it's completely imaginary! It's an actual legitimate social construct.
You don't need tanks and battering rams for this war, you need knowledge of fallacies and cognitive biases. You need to break down the cognitive dissonance, you need to expose the mental gymnastics, that's all you need to do.
So go into people's minds and replace submission with: independence, self-determination and a DIY attitude.
At the moment, your goal should be to redpill as many people as possible and then present the solutions of independent living as well as the boycott of international corporations / support of local industry and overall decentralization

(checked)
Agreed, a cool idea is to first show a montage of powerful people saying deranged shit, then "rewind" and reveal that they're all jewish

that's a cool idea, noted

I'd add to it that flipping the source video can keep it from getting autoflagged as well, since it's not just the watermark.

I'll just post this here since it's somewhat relevant. I've seen that remix around here many times, but I always forget to grab a copy for myself. If is the original, and we don't know who made the first looped version, does anyone have a recommendation on where to download it? I'd rather not loop it myself, since I'm rather sloppy when it comes to audio shit, but at the same time I'd like the highest quality possible.

put cites in a pastebin and put up the url

One thing these excellently edited and excellent content laden videos miss, and what makes people like Cernovich and Milo and any talking head popular is they piggy back news or other events to maintain RELEVENCE.

Trump doesnt just talk the talk, he pulls out curent stats on the town he is talking to…

He doesnt just talk crime theory , he ha some bitch come on stage and talk about how her son got brutally murdered a month ago.

CONNECT THE CONTENT TO CONTEMPORARY HAPPENINGS.

It WILL make your videos age….they will age when the happening fades in relevence.

THATS OKAY.

Then you make them smaller…and more of them.

They go viral that way.

Im gonna go ahead and disagree with marketing to the masses in x, y and z fashion.

Most people are followers, theyll reliably follow.

You need to focus on the few 20% that lead.

bump

Sure thing chaim

Does anybody know that professor's name?

fuck off kike

She says she killed herself because she missed her chance to move to the West and contribute to white genocide.

kek that makes it way funnier to watch

OP the new episode isn't in the Mega.

It should be there now.

MOAR

It is.

nice reddit spacing faggot

Why this nigger woman didn't help the other, and instead decided to film it?

Hi Schlomo.

SJWs always project.

The cops are the johns

Siege is a must read, but it lacks an operative guide to take control once SHTF, or how to organize (it just says not to, i remember).

Not OP, but i feel the same: there has to be a leader, a catalyst in here, somewhere. I thought about becoming one myself, but i don't think i have what it takes and i'm not American.

Just a quasi-historian, based in Europe.

So i ask: any European in here, worried as i am, about the secessionist movements in Veneto? Those pesky venetians sure are probably going for independence if SHTF in the next years. It would be a shame if some highly intelligent, willingly and strong lone wolves organized and coordinated some kind of resistance movement. As an italian, i'm very worried, anyone wants to contact me and share his concerns? :^)

What's that radio bit at the end from?

So far so good, OP. Your autistic learnings haven't been in vain. Keep at it.

I expect your show to cause some kind of rift in the userbase and you'll disappear into cancer obscurity

don't know, never been able to identify it. Just a clip I found here in one the webm threads.

Nice work. I didn't know you were making OC. Are you going to post this on TPS as well?