William LeGate - Anti Trump Pundit's Cousin Gone Missing

William LeGate, popular marxist Anti-Trump pundit and self proclaimed "Twitter Troll" has his fifteen year old cousin now missing.
Local News:
twitter.com/WIAT42/status/852183331353616384
archive.is/9WLtq
LeGate's Twitter:
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/852286442432626689
archive.is/Bec2b
He goes on here to say it was the Birmingham area
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/852316057335324672
More on the missing kids description:
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/852334395503423488
Child's name: Aydon Horton
Why should we care?
This can probably be useful information to doxxing this faggot or his family in the future.
So his fifteen year old cousin is missing?
Yes, and the keks don't end there: She is a girl who identifies as a male.
So what do now Holla Forums?
Gather information on this faggot and find out more about his family and him. This can be crucial in the future to bringing this fudge packer to his knees no pun intended.

Yes, but we can use this information about his family to gain.

Hope he's dead.

So this guy was sodomizing his now messed up cousin, probably since she was 3? That's when they start.

It's a she user, that identifies as a male

Most likely. If you don't know who this guy is, he somehow ALWAYS gets the top 5-10 replies to President Trumps tweets talking shit. Almost every time.

What a shame.

What sex is that freak?

Dox him all you want but you can't deny that he's right.

According to the 2010 U.S. Census:

73.4% Black/African American
22.3% White

OH NOOOO, THAT SUCKS

If he got abducted by guy who likes to diddle boys, someone is in for a surprise.

It's dead for sure, glad it's getting it's diversity quota in.

Probably an herod.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

There are brief moments where I consider for a moment that Holla Forums isn't in the middle of a raid and i'm imagining it. Then I remember this type of shit and I wonder why I ever doubted.

These people truly do not realize Trump does not even type the messages himself, he usually just dictates them to someone to write it as has been said multiple times. Trump is a technological evasive person, he doesn't like it and doesn't know how it works or what to do with it.

wew lad

Go make some more sonic OC faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

I hate this sex-confused world

You're using leftist terminology, that's why you're being called out.

When I first read the op, I hoped for a spic killing the mistake.
A nigger doing it will suffice.

praise kek.

Why can't they both be missing? Hit two birds with one stone.

Sometimes I hope it'll stop soon, and then I realize libshits only know how to double down, and it'll only get worse.

checked
Kek wills it.

Daily reminder that these yellow Sonic drawings are blatant ripoffs of Christian Chandler's Sonichu and if we got the IP of the person posting those in that discord it really wouldn't be that difficult to get him to sue for royalties

I'm ready for a new saga to begin.

It also has yellow arms, and all true and honest Sonichu fans know that is haram.

Gotta wonder how he'll react when it turns out one of his innocent dindus turns out to be the killer, this fag will probably still blame Trump.

When will the Left realize it's the Jews?

Trump curse hits another victim again? kek

(checked)
MEME IT

Trump curse strikes again.

She is kill.

YOU GOT HER PRONOUNS CORRECT, YOU ANTI-BIGOT

too old
now we're getting somewhere
Ayydon

This degenerate should be happy his cousin is being sex trafficked, it's the sort of enrichment he enables and whites have to deal with as a result. The reason for normalizing young tannies, like this kike does, is to gaslight our children into their pedo cult. Rejoice, degenerate. Your cousin is being initiated into the club. You've sowed and now they rape.

Bump I love this idea.

first the judge now this. Good shit

Updated

Yay diversity he got what he wanted :)

It reminds me of the way cockroaches can only go forward
If one gets in your ear, it can't get back out on it's own, it has to be removed
Liberals MUST be removed

Top lel. They think by shilling 24/7 they'll convince anybody here that there was ever a choice other than Donald Trump or that we will become like them with a bit of convincing. Their evidence of the fruits of their labors are conversation's they're having with other random shills that each believe they're in control with tricking each other. I waste plenty of my free time here but it's not a futile thing for me to do since I truly enjoy it. Yet the shills here will chance none of our minds and likely red pill a few randoms that will be worshiping Kek in a year.

Damn shame I don't have whosjewingwho.jpg

(((passover))) abductions.

You're a shit parent if you still don't know about this spike in child abductions around this time.

Obviously this guy didn't read Holla Forums or he would have gotten the warning

Suicidesquad.jpg

These guys get it. She's probably dismembered by now; Moloch demands sacrifices.

???

It's sad but this is probably it.
Would be nice if we could prove it then use this against the jews
But they've gone unnoticed all this time

Hi William.

yeah, it's killed itself OP.

He's dead.

#CloseLeGate

they shouldn't be such bigots. this is their culture, to kidnap, rape, and murder.

Yeah, not seeing the problem here. Isn't this what they want for everyone?

Fuck. An innocent party got caught into the shit from the shitposting of a cousin.

F.

Bad things happen to bad people too, user.

she's a fucking tranny, fuck her. i shed no tears for the wicked.

Maybe he was just so embarrassed who his family was he decided to an hero?

trannies are incapable of feeling embarrassment.

Maybe him dying isn't such a bad thing. You know he got bullied in class and all the cool kids called him Gayden

Am I a turbo-autist for immediately assuming this fag is staging everything?

Good. I hope the little faggot dies and this cuck dies from grief

At least this tranny fag will get to know the pleasures of being a woman before finally being murdered by the niggers.

War is nasty business as William LeGate is learning first hand.

Nobody escapes unscathed.

Oh shit, a fift-

Never mind, sage for subhuman

no. a turbo autist would spend more time trying to pattern out meaningless bullshit than notice the obvious takeaway.

It's a safe bet that this is an attention-getting ploy, whether or not the tranny actually went missing.

This could also be to distract from other disappearances by making a prominent case the primary focus in a trafficking harvest. They act as a mafia, lest you forget.

That's what I'm guessing at this point. Something more nefarious than "hey twitter, my cousin is suddenly gone, whatever shall I do."

I wish this creature a cruel, painful end at the hands of John Podesta.

Christ, most Trump supporters are fucking overly politically correct cuckservative faggots.

It is (((that))) time of year, and being that fucked up it was probably a virgin, so would not be surprising if Legate donated her to them. Usually the family that does that kind of thing, not all of them are kidnapped off the street.

LeGate isn't the only one using exploits to get to the top of Trump's twitter mentions. Tony Posnanski, Mike P Williams, Mike Denison, Roland Scahill, Tommy Campbell and Christoph Rehage‏ are all using the same exploit. Rehage especially

Apparently Paul Joseph Watson talked to him and found out that he's using some kind of exploit or script that's letting him get to the top of Trump's mentions every single time.

LeGate may be a massive cuck, but he's also very smart if he found out how to get to the top of Trump's mentions.

Wasn't always like that down there in B'ham. Back in the good ol' days they'd line nigs up and give 'em baths when they started to stink.

Some user should suggest LeGay delete his Twitter spam if he actually cares about his cousin and ever wants to see it again.

They'll get theirs' next. They should know better than to act like this, piss off potentially millions of people, and be surprised when family turns up missing. After this happens a few times these people will think twice about what they're doing.

Rehage‏ is the one I'm most curious about. For someone backpacking all the way across central Asia, he sure has enough time to exploit twitter to get to the top of Trump's mentions. I'm starting to think Rehage is really another sock puppet account Legate made.

Yeah, I'm sure it took a lot of skill to decipher the messages the twitter admin team send him.