United Airlines and the weaponization of anti whiteness

Doubtless Holla Forums has heard of the recent United Airlines case. Doubtless many of you have internalised the media narrative about it. What's interesting and what you may not know however is that this narrative is increasingly spreading abroad. In this case the story was picked up on multiple Chinese sites and on weibo, the main Chinese social media site.

You may not know this but they are using this story to spread hatred of whites. And it is being weaponized further by Asian American SJWs who push this narrative everywhere.

It's almost pavlovian. Whenever there is a story that can be interpreted in terms of a non white victim and white aggressor, even if the material facts are completely the other way around, then it will be spun as such. So long as the motifs are there (non white person being supposedly mistreated) the media circus will follow.

In the case of the United Airlines story I don't think anyone denies their customer service is shit but:

Honestly the chink is lucky he wasn't thrown in jail. If that had been a white guy at say, HKG doing that shit the cops would have put him in jail.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-39563847
*www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4401980/Dr-dragged-United-swapped-drugs-secret-gay-sex.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fhjoL4mMMVU
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6usiN4uoA
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not a fan of chinks in cyberspace
but its (((United Airlines))) they kicked that guy out so they could save money ferrying their employees… this is their (((CEO)))

No matter the spin United Airlines is fucking retarded. How do you let people board then kick them off. They paid to be there.. i work in aerospace some deuce chicago employee fucked up crew schedule and decided passengers should pay the price. I would not move from my seat, and sue the fuck out of anyone that tried to force me off. I totally believe in a pilots right to kick off anyone they want but this shit is stupid, these passenger paid and had a right to their seat as long as they arent disrupting the aircraft.

This is common user. It's standard practice. The problem with united is that it wasn't handled at a ground crew level and they allowed everyone to board anyway.

You're white. You'd get fucked even harder and social media would call you entitled to boot.

What this guy did was belligerent. Fuck with them when you get off the plane.

Asian Americans are not Americans.

I don't think I've ever seen such a Jew move, the Asian was the only non cuck and had some self respect, the other three if they were white were a fucking joke. I would have gone out swinging, my tolerance for this shit is now zero, I won't be fucking disrespected anymore in any situation, it's turned me from someone who's never got into confrontation with someone who does regularly.

No, you refuse to leave like any person with self respect, I value my job and my family, let some nigger get taken off.

Enjoy being shot and killed by airport cops.

Again. You're helping to promote an anti white narrative.

You're going to get dragged off or tazed. Is that dignified dumbass?

Fucking pol is full of chink lovers these days holy shit.

UA is a shit tier airline. In fact virtually all American carriers are shit compared to Asian ones. That doesn't excuse this chinks belligerence though.

If some fucking cunt puts his hands on me, he's getting headbutted, I cannot take it anymore, the anger at the whole fucking state of the world means I will not sit down and have my dignity fucking destroyed for some Jewish corporate move. I paid for a ticket, was let on, nothing in the terms say's they can just throw you off for no reason, then some cunt grabs me? No, he's getting a fucking broken nose.

Good, I hate them too so it's a mutual feeling. This story doesn't bother me itself, what bothers me is that there's been several terrorist attacks this week that most people don't even know happened, yet this is some big deal?

Buy American airline stocks.

Sage because this is a retarded non story

You know why they didn't do it to a nigger female? Exactly.

I'm glad that people like you and Dr. Gook exist. You were put on earth for our amusement.

Looking forward to the video of you going out swinging. And good luck with your lawsuits.

this. I'm pasty white and I would have 100% chimped out in the same situation

Because niggers don't fly on planes

I would win in court dickhead, they have no authority to do that, they need a cop, and a cop won't remove me in the situation, he would mediate. Also nobody would see the headbutt, so fuck that jobsworth for putting his mitts on me.

I find it funny how the chink was literally *autistic screeching* when he got ripped out.

Kek, I think they collect enough foodstamps they get a deal.

Yes whitey would get shit on, but it was normal. Make the person who doesn't give a shit get off, he gave them a good reason and he was chosen randomly.

Got damn that chink scream was fucking hilarious.

I know it's shitty to state this openly but fucking their women is so fun. Just flat out degrading them and humiliating them. No other group of women I've encountered are as enamored of raceplay as Asian girls are.

This thread didn't fly so good.

Also how the fuck was that gook a doctor when he could barely speak English?

You should get thrown off a flight mid-air.

All airlines prioritize staff you fucking dumbass.

They offered the chink a fucking grand.

They are given total license to fuck people by ZOG, like several other purely cancerous industries. They can go to Hell.

No, they offered him $800. They should have raised the offer until four people volunteered.

Some airlines. Usually Asian ones. Have good customer service.

Doesn't change the fact staff en route to another flight are always going to enjoy priority you mug.

I don't want a grand, I'm travelling on this flight at this time for a reason. If you fuck up you don't make the customer pay, how could it be worth so much to the company if they can't even sort it out before boarding, how fucking cucked are you?

Actually UA sucks but this entitled gook is a gigantic drama faggot and deserves way more than he got.

What kind of guy throws a man of a plane without shooting him first?

Overbooking and staff travel are a thing on any airline. You must not travel much.

If you are IN the plane, you haven't been overbooked you dumb piece of shit.

youre supposed to be given a written notice BEFORE YOU EVEN BOARD THE FUCKING PLANE

You're a dumbass…

…and you're a cuck.

Airlines habitually overbook flights according to statistical models of the rate at which booked passengers do not show up. The guy was autistic as evidenced by the screeching, and everyone else on the plane has clearly internalized hyperindividualism to the degree they're willing to be beaten and dragged rather than volunteer to do something that inconveniences them. I assure you that not every single person on that plane had a place to be that day.

Yes I'm sure the Jews are shilling this when the entire MSM ran with this "IS TRAVELLING WHILE ASIAN NOW DANGEROUS? WE REPORT ON THE NEWEST FRONT OF WHITE RACISM!" story for three days straight.

And overbooking should be illegal, it doesn't happen in Europe.

Bullshit. I'm European and it is legal here.

Wrong. Boarding is defined legally as on the plane with the door closed.

Pic related. Yeah, looks like a number here have absorbed the media narrative.

You shouldn't need to drill down to fine details like the Contract of Carriage to realize how suspect this thing is.

Since the trash haulers were nogs the race angle has to be a bank shot.

How is this bad?

There was a time when I used to feel sorry for Asian men when I fucked their women so easily whereas they needed 100k a year jobs to get anything.

Not anymore. We need to rub this shit in far more. They're the worst fucking minority because their complaints are so goddamn baseless. Shit like "wahh there aren't enough Asian superheroes" I mean holy shit at least black people have shit lives to complain about.

You are fucking scum.

FALSE FLAG THEORY
What if someone want's to buy a airline company and the airline company did not want to sell? wouldn't this be a way to get an airline to loose money and look into selling?

OR
IT'S JUST Another GREEDY COMPANY PUTTING MONEY OVER CUSTOMER SERVICES SELLING MORE TICKETS THEN THEY HAVE SEATS AIRLINES BUS STATIONS TRAIN STATIONS DO THIS ALL THE TIME

whats up zipperhead

LOL

You fuck niggers and Kikes to get back at them too? You should be beaten as an example, white men race mixing and muh dicking are trash.

thats unamerican

How do these people manage to pull off these random protests at airports and shit during work days?

Wrong board to talk about fucking chinks you kike, now beat it Gavin McInnes

t. Proud KHHV

you replied to the wrong user, I'm allowed to laugh from a distance.

Y'all realize they purposely overbook flights for situations like this, right?

You aren't allowed to promote yellow fever you dipshit, have you seen the fucking yellow white disaster in people below 35, it's not to be joked about, halfu kids should be dashed off rocks.,

you answered your own question

Oh no, whatever will I do?

I think things were supposed to go back to normal after the election. If anything, things are worse now. What the hell is going on? Did 4chan or reddit get shoah'd or something?

Nothing here indicates Neo cons or reaganites

they don't work the government supports them on your tax dollars. $800 SS ' $300 food EBT ON AVERAGE free CELL phone they have all the free time in the world To go out and spread their PROPAGANDA"" now go to bed you have to work in the morning to support these LEACHES

People think nogs hate whites but most nogs probably don't care. They can yell the worst shit at you and it means nothing because they're like three year olds.

But Asians really resent whites. They are too inhibited to say anything when we offend them, and they keep score. Just look at some hapa blogs for a gateway to hell. And being forced into proximity with a more masculine and dynamic race creates lots of conflicts and humiliations for them.

The fucking zogbot army from based niggers maga hat subreddit is what.

Protecting kikes and kike business practice under the guise of "le based huhwite supremacy" and "le fuck niggers and gooks".
You must be really new.

What the hell does the guy being chink have to do with united acting like kikes? Put their employees on another airline if it's that important, or shit use one of YOUR OWN DAMNED AIRPLANES to fly them to Memphis. Fuck united, I hope they go out of business for their extreme kikery.

I specifically stated "in other threads."

Looks like reading comprehension is gone as well. Well, lads, I'm going to log off for the night and go read a book instead.

They literally could have bussed them there and saved money, and been on time.

Fucking chink amirite

Rorcow. "Let them try to use force. I make a lawsuit against United Airlines" (just before the ejection.)

Nogs actually never used to hate whites until the Jews taught them to. Ante bellum life in the south was nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be. Basically Jews weaponized blacks by making them believe in a simulacrum version of history where whites were avaricious and cruel.

Asians hate whites purely because they resent having to share living space with white devils. They don't actually give a shit about Nogs or spics. It's all one big act for them.

Agreed. I support Asians. Asians are le based. Asians are le model minority. Who cares about them being a giant fifth column for an enemy power.

Technically you are probably the cuck, advocating for a nonwhite who would never advocate for you. Life has its bumps and autistically screaming at each one does not make you a hero.

It's funny it was an Asian, it's not funny that Kikes think they can do it to white people because they are so fucking cucked.

Why are you even here chang.

Wanna know how I know you're a Buddhahead?

He wasn't a real Asian if he couldn't use any tiger style of 5 fingers of death technique to defend himself.

I mean, fuck chinks and all, but fuck Jews.

Jewish practice, the literal biggest kike move in all consumer relations, and you defend it. This is an actual UA shill lel.

Asian martial arts are a useless pantomime user.

What part of every airline on earth does this do you not understand? And it wasn't overbooking in the sense of too many paying customers. They needed to route crew to a flight in kentucky. Fuck off chink. You're only defending this other chink because he's a chink just like you.

What part of fucking defrauding customers do you think is acceptable because every fucking corporate airline can get away with it because kikes own Congress?

Are you the kike CEO? Fuck off and deal with your stock crash.

You get your money refunded plus comp or an alternate ticket with an upgrade. That is the agreement you signed up to. Read the fucking contract.

Isn't the CEO a Mexican?

butthurt wiggers

You should see imgur, their front page has been flooded with shitty memes about this

bbc.co.uk/news/world-39563847

Here's a good example of Asian grievance mongering.

The focus of the article is ostensibly on some chink striver who got into 8 ivy league schools, but in reality it diverges into really obvious attacks on whites, e.g:

As if this is exclusive to whites. As if niggers don't find chinglish hilarious. As if there's ANYTHING WRONG with finding Chinglish hilarious in the first place. Plenty of chinks have laughed at my Chinese in the past, especially when I make elementary mistakes, but that's to be expected and one can empathize with it.

This isn't malice. It's a universal thing.

Why are Asian women such hard-core anti white SJWs when such a massive proportion suck white dick? It's bizarre.

I'm convinced it's some sort of weird coping mechanism personally. The balancing of scales.

The timing of this is good though. Send these pictures to Kim somehow. Its time to give up your seat fatso.

Holla Forums has become really shit lately. Not sure what we're gong to do. The mods need to crack down harder.

Now I'm pretty average. A paranoid and not very charming individual but Asian girls, they think I'm prime eye fillet I like to push the boundaries with Asian girls and they just think anything I do is gold (laughing at the most idiotic jokes, being open to doing anything I want them to) I'd be very tempted to LTR one but the fact It'd be flushing my genetics down the toilet is what stops me.

But yeah they are good for fun. Not that I race mix or advocate it. It is very good for your ego to practice on Asian girls I'm not even kidding, you just have to be careful not to get hooked.

Watch the video, the chink is ripped out of his seat by 2 niggers.

This user knows his shit. Like people have mentioned asian women are the only women I've known who are uniformly into raceplay as a fetish.

That's where autistic, emotionally distant fathering techniques will get you, asian guys.

Yep. Anons have already mentioned how they purposefully avoided explicitly pushing a "white police officer" angle and instead implicitly suggested it to promote anti whiteness.

It's real simple: stop flying. Between shit like this and the TSA crap, only cucks would be willing to pay them money.

Agreed. We need to stand up for the rights of Asian American POC, especially the ones who pass Lockheed Martin blueprints over to their handlers in Beijing. They are the real victims in all of this.

I can 100% say I give absolutely no fucks about this forced shitshow. Carry on, it will be out of the spotlight within days.

United Airlines fucked up, but the guy was also behaving very strangely like he was trying to provoke them/get on the news. Regardless of whether any of this was planned, the media witch hunt reminds me of what's been going on in SJW circles over Uber, which was first accused of having a sexist CEO IIRC, then every other day afterward for months has had another hit piece written about it. Can't tell if it's just SJW attack dogs sinking their teeth into the freshest target, if their competitors are paying them to make them look bad, or both.

It's not just that. There is an ulterior motive I think. There has to be I mean I can go get their 10/10 teenage virtuous maidens and I'm just an average dude.

My guess is they know they are getting a trade up if you try to see it from their point of view would you want to get a smart man of your own race who can make a stable family unit or do you want the same thing but better in all aspects plus the added benefit of having white skin and new colour for hair and eyes (very uncommon though).

That isn't to say that you're going to be more attractive to an Asian girl than a Samsung CEO but you're better than 99.9% of them.

Zero sympathy for that slope. He was screeching like an ape if someone made that kind of noise beside me I'd be very upset I'd give them a slap to make them shut up, even if they are an autistic person.

I don't stand up for anyone tbh (not even other whites), just telling you what my relationship with airlines is. If you want to be a cuck, that's your life, not my problem.

You belong in africa, you sub-human!
Mistakes like these happen. What you do is leave the plane, get your money back and take another plane.

What a drama queen.
It's a booking mistake, not sexual assault, you retard.

There is no ulterior motive other than physical desire, trust me on this. I've mulled over it for years. Their attitude is exactly the same attitude of their men, who would give both their balls for a half decent looking white woman. They like white men because they like the way we look, that's why your average TEFL loser can fuck a 6/10 Chinese girl with some degree of ease whereas for Chinese men they need to amass serious capital to even have a hope.

Because Asian men just aren't that attractive. Just like Asian men think a 5/10 Russian blonde blows 99.9% of his own country's women out the water in terms of looks.

Whites are the best looking race by a good margin. Only thing that brings us down are obesity rates.

The funny thing is that if this had been a white guy on a China Airlines flight who started getting belligerent on one of their flights with both cabin crew and chinese police, to the point he had to be dragged off while screaming and then attempted to run back into the aeroplane, the reaction from the weibo chink crowd would be a cacophony of "YOU ARROGANT WHITE PIGS THINK THIS IS THE OPIUM WAR PERIOD AND YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT IN OUR CHINA!!!!" etc.

They're such fucking hypocrites. I mean even for someone as ethnocentric as me I recognize the fact you should treat foreigners with a basic degree of civility, but Chinese genuinely believe that they "give foreigners all these privileges" whereas Chinese are "oppressed" in America.

Asian dude was right to stand up for himself. If the airline can't find four people to volunteer for a bump, they need to offer more money. You can't tell me that not a single person on that plane would have happily taken $1000 to accept a later flight. If they had just offered the money they were already authorized to offer, there would have been no issue. But, one based Asian man didn't immediately submit to their authority, so they preferred to make an example. Well, it was an instructive example alright, but not the way they wanted.

This is an instance of petty bureaucratic tyrants getting butthurt that a mere commoner dared talk back to them, and coming down on him like a ton of bricks rather than lose face in front of the other commoners (See also the fantastic documentary, Dinosaur 13). United deserves every last bit of bad publicity it gets from this and more.

The fact that we've let them turn every airport into North Korea and travel into a privilege they can revoke without cause is yet another sign of the continuing degradation of Western Civilization.

yes, but that's not the point OP is making. The point is that, while United screwed up bigtime, it wasn't about race.

Yet, on facebook and everywhere else, I am seeing people try to make a race issue out of it.

Classic marxism.

It doesn't fucking work like that you idiot. There are clear rules about ceilings on the comp they can offer. This isn't a 20-man company where you can be flexible on matters of corporate bureaucracy - There are entire HR teams set up to hammer this sort of procedural shit down, with cast-iron rules about what an area manager or other ground crew manager can/can't do.

in the case of uber their main competitor is completely jewish owned and operated, while uber's ceo is only half jewish, and has a very diverse team including whites and asians, so without having to be told, the nytimes and other jewish media know to go into attack mode and try make lyft the winner, if you look at the companies that get attack it's always the gentile owned company, whether it's microsoft, amazon, apple, snapchat, etc. and it's not just about pushing a sjw narrative because google was just sued for underpaying female employees but the ny times barely mentioned it, meanwhile if the uber ceo so much as disagrees with someone attacking him they make frontpage news out of it

i first noticed the bias when ny times would always write hit pieces against the ufc calling them "barbaric" etc. when it was owned by italians, but once they sold to a jewish hollywood "talent agency" suddenly the ny times likes mma and suddenly ny changes their regulations and ufc is at madison square garden, something never allowed the 15 or so years it was owned by the fertitas

EVERYTHING is racist, EVERYTHING is sexist, and you have to point it ALL out.

What does Holla Forums make of the increased emphasis on asian victimhood by the MSM? Is it part of a broader plan to inflame hostilities between gooks and whites even more than they are already are?

I've seen pretty serious US weeklies like the New Yorker run "stories" about the "asian american experience" that unironically feature Asian PUA snake oil guys discussing how Asian men have it hard because there's a conspiracy to keep them incel.

Like I said, petty bureaucratic tyrants. That "procedure" didn't work out so well when it came up against a man with balls, did it? I guarantee there will be a new "procedure" for bumping customers from flights they paid for very very soon.

gook detected

back to your sweatshop shoo shoo

It isn't "taking refuge in procedure", that's the way huge corporations work. Jesus Christ you're dumb. I've worked for 10,000+ employee companies and I've worked for 25-50 employee companies. One of the biggest differences is just the degree in freedom you have at the latter.

You're confusing symptom with cause. Every Western Airport is North Korea tier precisely because of the diversity and lawlessness we permit elsewhere. Same reason I have to go through metal detectors to go to a small London museum these days. Get rid of the Muslims (and blacks) and we wouldn't have this problem. Asians need to go to, btw. Or at least we need to start executing naturalized US/European citizens who spy.

it's because asians have a chance to "become white", so (((they))) want to keep them divided, if asians show it is possible to live happily side by side with evil white people then part of their narrative of white supremacy breaks down

I personally don't want to live side by side with them, unless you mean as national neighbors.

Asians are not European and they are not my people. Calling them English/French/German/Italian is an insult to our forefathers.

I miss when all the top UFC fighters were on gear.

I hope Rizen becomes the new Pride and we see geared up monsters killing each other.

You think fans want to see geared up Gods become sad old men? No better to keep the cycle up and feed them cans and for big events make them fight each other.

i'm not saying they are european, but the point is that asians who grow up in the united states are culturally and economically white, in the sense that they value education, family, hard work, economic planning, etc. sure some chinese kids have a foolish love for hip-hop and basketball, but they don't turn their neighborhoods into crime ridden slums like some failed cultures do

KYS

It is the Asians who grow up in the United States alongside Whites who hate us the most. That should tell you something.

I don't give a fuck how rich they are. In some sense that's even worse because it means you are importing an overclass who will outcompete you and rule over your society. It's less dysfunctional in an immediate sense than blackness/mestizos, but it's still a foreign body within your host country.

i miss pride, maybe it's just nostalgia, btu ufc was better when they had a major competitor

well maybe, but when i go to a korean neighborhood and then compare it with the hispanic neighborhood two blocks over, it's like night and day, one is glamorous and filled with professional people, the other is run down and shabby filled with dudes in on porches and little kids running around everywhere, i know which one will add more value to the country in the long run

I'm aware that's how big corporations work, and it's shit. Every so often their bureaucratic procedures drastically mishandle a situation like this, and then nobody is responsible for anything. Sure, the rulebooks get revised afterword, but they're still simplified rigid systems that can't deal with the real world. The answer is not to mindlessly follow a book of rules but rather to hire good people and give them authority and trust.

I actually agree with every word in the second half of your post. The Brazil-esque nightmare that is modern air travel is mostly a symptom of diversity (and SCALE), not a cause (although it does reinforce passivity and mindless submission to authoritah among the populace).

Yeah, I agree with you in terms of vesting authority in people rather than rulebooks.

MPC?

AHAHA, If I get dragged out of a plane for no good reason, it isn't a mistake, move on ask the next person, If someone puts their habd on my face they are getting the shit kicked out of them, you are a total pussy to get treated like this.
It has nothing to do with Asian grievance faggots. Find some spic or nigger who has no job, my time is important. Better yet, fucking sort out who is flying before boarding a plane, that would be too much for kikes to do.

All day, every day.

You're refusing to comply like a petulant child, it's not "for no good reason". As far as the cops are concerned they have a job to do and they don't want some screeching gook lunatic delaying them and everyone else on the plane. Remember that it was the Captain's call to have him forcibly removed in any event, and the Captain's word on a plane may as well be law.

Then get on the next fucking flight, because there is no way any half-decent Captain is going to transport a belligerent angry gook anywhere after his display. If a Captain doesn't want you on his plane, you're off, and you're only delaying yourself and wasting everyone else's time by fooling yourself into believing you're going to beat the airline here and have them give in.

That was the ultimate problem here, ground crew didn't do their job properly. It's not a reason to behave like an 8 year old.

Keep on believing *AUTISTIC SCREECHING* is some sort of display of overt masculinity though.

The funny thing is Koreans and Chinese are among the most philosemitic people you'll ever meet.

Good man.

Not only were they going to compensate the guy for his lost time, but they offered over one thousand USD (I've read stories varying anywhere from $1K, to $1,200, to $1,600) to anybody willing to give up their seat.

What kind of turd won't give up their seat and spend a few hours or a day expense-free in a hotel or airport bar or something, and get a check for a grand or more on top of it? That's like hitting the lottery or something. I'd jump at the chance.

Are you seriously asking us to defend fucking United Airlines? Nigger, they overbooked that flight and then randomly kicked four paying customers off so their fucking employees could get a ride.

I get that we like to run counter to the narrative and play devils advocate a lot of the time. But we've all seen the videos, we know United Airlines fucked up badly. And frankly I don't feel like defending a multi billion dollar international corporation because the Chinese found themselves a nice little anti white propaganda piece.

This is so utterly irrelevant to the focus of Holla Forums it's baffling as to why I saw this thread on the front page. We've got way bigger shit on our plate right now than some dude getting his shit kicked in by dumbass United employees. Like the fact that Trump has either sold us out or is playing the most insanely elaborate game of 4D chess in modern history. How about focusing on that instead?

If they offered that amount of money someone would have taken it, it's bullshit. They randomly select someone, he say's no my time is more important, then what, they drag him out? Fucking ridiculous lel, how could anyone defend it?

They claim it's because he was a doctor who needed to be somewhere, but apparently he was struck off as a GP some years ago and only allowed on to practice medicine in a very limited way a decade later.

I personally think the "IMMAH DOCTOR!" rant was just more Asian status-seeking, face-asserting behavior. He was annoyed that the ISM/cabin crew didn't personally go around and ask everyone's income so someone of inferior status could be chucked off instead of him. You may think I'm joking but this is unironically the way a lot of asians think.

Just you wait.

Note this isn't the first time that chinks have caused a stink in the air, a year ago there was a Virgin Atlantic story that went viral about a Chinese woman who claimed that on a LHR/PEK flight she was racially abused by a white passenger and then racially abused by cabin crew in turn. The MSM blew it up and ran with the usual white-guilt mongering narrative - she made a lot of noise about pursuing a civil case against the airline - but has since completely disappeared from the news wire and as far as I can tell (I have a few lolyer friends) no such claims have been brought before a civil court - which is bizarre as if she were being bona fide in her claims it would be an easy win, she wouldn't even have to put payment down in the first place, even good lawyers would be lining up to take on a case like that on a no-win, no-fee basis because it's so open and shut.

The lesson here is that 1) The reaction to claims of racism, even if it involves a mestizo CEO and two black policemen, is completely pavlovian. The various character archetypes (wicked white racist/vulnerable POC) are played out even if this bears no actual resemblance to reality 2) Even PRC Chinese have learned now that the way to attack whites is to make baseless claims of "racism".

What about that fucking mainlander chink trying to open the door on a plane in flight. A white man (civilian) had to knock him out to stop him from fucking with the door.

These sorts of stories are endless. The American tourist who was killed near the drum tower a few years ago in Beijing, the French guy with his Chinese girlfriend who were both stabbed by an r/asianmasculinity poster who was shouting about how much he "hated Americans" while he did it and so on. Note that all of these cases in PRC media and from Chinese themselves are dismissed as merely "mentally ill people" (in reality they're loons who have been pumped up by domestic media about issues like THAAD and are looking for revenge) - Pretty much any expat in China, regardless of whether they're TEFL plebs or professionals, has some story about some chink in the subway or some other place aggressively getting in their face and ranting in broken english or chinese about the opium wars and what have you.

Remember when you see stories like the one in the OP's pic that Chinese would never hold their own people to the same standard they seek to hold white people to, and no Chinese person would ever come to your aid in this kind of scenario. They're scum.

Every last shitskin is an enemy. All you degenerate rice farmers pay the price and get the rope too.

I agree it's ultimately irrelevant when compared to the bigger incidents going on right now.

Nobody has asked you to defend UA, as numerous people have pointed out, US carriers have a generally terrible reputation for customer service. It's a known thing among anyone who travels extensively. The point is that the chink behaved like an entitled ape and people are actually coming to his defense on a racial basis, and this in of itself has significance outlined here:

Yeah but mixers get DOTR last so. Just stop when you know DOTR is gonna happen.

I mean there isn't going to be right wing race mixing checkers.

They should have offered the man a first class seat in the next flight to his destination, with priority seating, and a full refund. "Offering him money" sounds way too much like a bribe, and wouldn't have flown with corporate policy.

The gook was moderately inconvenienced. These things happen frequently on airlines, and typically they're smoothed over by the airline offering first-class seating on the next available flight. My assumption, after viewing Mister Metokur's breakdown of the event, was that the managers responsible for removing those four unlucky passengers were just completely incompetent, and decided to step on a few customers toes rather than actually follow lengthy corporate policy and reschedule the guys flight with a refund. Airline companies hire belligerent, ask-no-questions morons. Who would have figured?

They can't do that. First Class is usually fully booked in every flight these days, the predictive algorithms have gotten better so spare capacity on flights isn't what it used to be.

I can't hate the chinks for going full ethno-nationalist and trying to get whitey out of their country, I can respect that. At least we're on the same page when it comes to being enemies in the race war. That said, they better not complain when Trump rekts their economy.

That's a shame. Guess he would've had to settle for a full refund and the next flight. Perhaps they could have given him free travel miles? IDK.

The thing is, it's not ethno-nationalism in a mutually reciprocal sense. Chinese regard it as their right to emigrate to America and other Western countries in droves, to be seen as just as American/English/French/German as the natives, to serve the PRC as a fifth column in these countries at the same time, all the while keeping their country closed off to outsiders.

And there are barely any whites in China, 100k or so temporary residents among 1.4bn soulless chinks. It's a miserable existence let me tell you, can't understand why anyone wants to marry and stay there. Especially the old fempat who shacks up with a chink - that shit is just depressing.

He was offered that. That goes without saying.

*odd fempat

this
I don't like asians

What self respect? By all means refuse to leave, but if it comes to the point where they physically remove you, then accept that you're beaten and leave like a man. That chink squealed like a stuck pig when they dragged his faggot arse off the plane. No self respect. No dignity. Utterly disgraceful display.

To expand a little on this, Chinese don't really see hypocrisy as a real concept in the same way westerners do. To even very nationalistic westerners, there's still some tug of the golden rule on some levels. The perhaps best illustration of this is in how anti-miscegenation laws in the United States (and other white countries that had them) applied to both white women and white men, by contrast the Tang Dynasty's anti-miscegenation laws specifically applied to "Chinese women and dark-skinned men". This is an attitude that carries through to the present day. Chinese actually celebrate when a Chinese male married a white foreigner, but rage whenever a story about a Chinese woman marrying a foreigner pops up in media. It's important to understand this impetus doesn't come from a conscious hypocrisy - because the concept is alien to them in the first place - it's not actually something they're doing with intent, they simply don't recognize the notion that outgroups should even be treated with the most moderate degree of civility or respect.

You can see another example of this in the phrase 崇洋媚外 (an idiom that essentially means to revere foreign things). I've seen this phrase applied even to students learning English, to give you some idea of how unhinged Chinese people can be sometimes. It's all a side-effect of a state media narrative where outgroups have been "bullying" China for centuries and Chinese people finally 起来 ("stood up") against it. The Chinese have been conditioned into an simulacrum of history where they treated foreigners with endless kindness (complete bullshit) and foreigners constantly took advantage of this kindness in turn (again, complete bullshit - the majority of the foreigners in late 19th century China were Victorian libtard equivalents doing charitable work).

As a result of all of this, Chinese people see anything other than transparent hostility towards foreigners as obsequiousness. They'll often accuse the Japanese of ass-kissing westerners for things as innocuous to non-Chinese/Koreans as basic civility for example.

He's a chink, what did you expect, someone with some fucking moves would have stayed in that seat all day long.

This is true. Even Holla Forums doesn't actually want all non-whites exterminated, just the kikes. You see this come out in things like Holla Forums's support for Assad despite the guy being a sandnigger, or a mongrel abomination at best. White people are just genuinely the kindest people on the planet.

White people respect honour, and Assad has that, he's fighting against evil and even non whites deserve our support for that. Just not their refugees.

Good points. Although I'd argue as a Levantine Alawite, Assad is also more kin to us than sunnigger gulf-apes are.

I'd also argue most of us don't even want the kikes completely wiped out. Remember Zionism was formed kind of on the understanding that Jews would fug off there and leave us alone.

Hello JIDF, nice to see you.

Yeah, If I was asked to get off a plane that I paid for when I have shit to do the next day. I'd be pretty fucking annoyed.

I don't get it. I don't get why you don't get it.

I don't understand why you think screeching like an eight year old and being a big entitled chinkchild is an appropriate response.

Yeah, it wasn't an appropriate response on that doctor's part. And he was Vietnamese, which is much worse.

But I wouldn't roll over for goddamn United either if it were me.

the shills are make this individuals of this community even more individualistic.
no stranded norm will be safe.
beautiful

working on ESL posting, how I do

Chinese-Vietnamese.

SEA Chinks are arguably even worse.

The guy is a doctor traveling to see patients. It sounds like he should take precedence over some dumb fuck airline people who are too stupid to plan ahead properly so they need to fuck over paying customers. I'm glad the guy stood up for himself, hope he gets some nice law suit cash from the event.

No he wasn't. He was struck off for exchanging opiates for sex and only recently got back some very limited capacity to practice medicine.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, status-seeking chink (m…muh profession!). Airlines need to shuttle crew around in order to make other flights, 99.9% of the time this is handled in a logistically sound way - this time someone fucked up. In any event, crew making another flight always has priority - deal with it.

He didn't. He screeched like an eight year old and quite literally behaved like a child ("I WANNAR GAH HOME!")

*citation needed

Why hasn't kampfy banned the gook loving racemixing shill?
Really makes you think…

It's all over the place in major publications. Not that guy BTW.

dubs, they are the only source

seriously tho, i don't even know his name/ why does it matter in regards to united ohshitting on him?

He did, then spend several years and finally got his medical license back last year. Him missing the flight means that his job is gone, United Airlines refused to even provide a note explaining the situation to his work. What no one else seems to want to talk about is how the hell did he get back on the plane after being dragged off by cops. A little old man sneaked past TSA, counter terrorism task forces, and the cops, and was able to make it back on the plane for a short time after the initial incident. Airport security is absolutely useless

He worshipped that gook guan yu and the other gook ho chi ming.

It doesn't matter if he's a doctor or criminal or anything. United's behaviour is retarded in every single respect; It's amazing.

The opiates thing is fake news, the (((journalists))) got the wrong Dr. Dao. Pure slander by the MSM as usual.

He wouldn't ha e had to go through tsa and airport security again. The only people in front of the actual gate are usually 2 stewardess taking tickets.

Since when does fullpol suddenly trust "major publications"?

So United Airlines had kikes slander the guy to distract from how bad they fucked up. After seeing how many times United put their foot in their mouth in the aftermath to this incident that is not very surprising

Chinks are always mad at whitey. It's nothing new. They'll yell their pokemon language at the television and maybe spit in a couple of egg-rolls, but they won't actually do anything meaningful.
I just wish UAL stock was dropping even more than it is.

White aggressor? All three "security guards" were black though.

Good. That's what he deserves for being a non white in America.

One random Viet woman on facebook claimed it was a different doctor, nobody has actually confirmed that either.

Chink paid for his ticket and had his seat. Assault, battery, and theft for us but convenience, safety and extra security for them.

United weren't the ones who kicked his chinky ass, you moron, it was airport security who did that after he tried to run back onto a flight he had just been kicked off of, do you realize what a huge no-no that is in today's security environment? He's genuinely lucky he didn't get tazed.

Who is "us" and "them"?

This chink would never defend you if his co-ethnics treated you in this way, why are you defending him?

This incident had nothing to do with race. In this case us is consumers and them is the airlines.

Hundreds of millions of angry chinks in chinkland and non-whites in America/North America disagree, along with a good number of white liberals.

So good fucking job playing into their narrative you dumb faggot.

We are the folks who have internalized the social compact and act accordingly, they are the sociopaths who take advantage of it.

You're probably right about the chink
but it could have been anyone. There were three others who were also forced to give up their seats. They didn't sperg out like this retard but certainly they resented the impostition and I wouldn't blame them for resisting it within the bounds of propriety.

The corporate culture that breeds contempt for the dignity and rights of these folks such that they can be herded like cattle and dispossesed at a whim comes from the reptilians at the top.

Fuck off with that enlightenment crap. Next you'll be unironically referencing Rousseau's General Will.

Again. Nothing could have been done by remaining on the plane and chimping out. CREW ALWAYS HAVE PRIORITY if they are going en route to a destination. Fucking hell.

Wow even a lot of Holla Forumsacks are being retarded on this one. If the airline tells you to de-board, you fucking de-board.

This asian nigger should be in an asylum.
There's tons of videos of white people sperging out, refusing to deboard airplines when asked to leave. Nobody is rallying to their defense. Everybody is defending this literal faggot, who bashed himself in the face and pretended to be unconscious (video shows him gripping his phone as he's dragged away).

YouTube comment sections are flooded with angry chinks. Being surrounded by chinks my whole life, I can tell you they are leftist as fuck. This is a good opportunity for them to out themselves as SJW true believers. Know the enemy.

They're not really leftist per se. They're foreign racial nationalists in a white country, which aligns them with aligns them with leftist voting blocs.

The big problem is that in spite of the legacy media's decline it is able to set the agenda of what is mainstream news still. This is a big problem.

The guy kucking the chink off was even black.

I actually agree the "model minority" thing is a myth. One of the characteristics commonly associated with Asians I've always found absurd is the idea they are "stoical".

I don't think that's true at all. Asians are bitter, passive aggressive, full of self-pity and grievance.

It's just that a well-oiled shame culture keeps these instincts in check back in the PRC, but take them out of an East Asian environment and bam - these instincts are allowed to run rampant.

Chinks aren't "stoical" at all. Stoicism is a western concept.

The airlines profit by overselling the flights, this counters losses from cancellations and allows for nice full planes. The conflict resolution mechanism is money. When oversold the airline obtains the seats the same way we do, they buy them. This is the only ethical resolution. Picking random passengers to eject involuntarily is unacceptable.

I can see arguments for both sides on this, I lean towards yellowman, the only thing I have clear is that the media acted like worms as usual.

It's not so much fake news, they just fucked up and confused him with someone by the same name, glad it's biting them in the ass.

Fuck off chink. You aren't welcome here. 滚开。

But it actually WAS about race.
You know there is no way they would throw a black person off the plane, because they KNOW the shitstorm that would cause.

There's quite literally a randomizer built into the on-board computer the ISM has access to for occurrences like this.

Fuck off chink.

I've been called a retard for defending sovereign citizens. What pisses me off about them is that they don't seem prepared, but the mentality that you just need to obey is poison. At the end of the day this is just being minorly inconvenienced on a plane and it could have been solved in 30 different better ways but the dude was ready to get bloodied and that much I can appreciate.

I'm not a chink, I don't understand your runes.

I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

United Airlines is nigger

Look. Chinks don't care about concepts like "the rule of law" or "sovereign citizens" or what have you. What they care about here is that a chink got humiliated. If it was a white on a Chinese airline who got the same treatment, they'd be gleefully shouting about THIS ISN'T THE QING DYNASTY YOU ARROGANT WHITE PIGS THINK YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT! etc.

Do not play into their game deception here. They have no interest in concepts like objective truth as a race. Please. Take it from a westerner who lived there and speaks/reads servicable Mandarin.

Fuck off with your reversed SJW thinking. This freaking victim narrative is not only weak but shows how much the leftist narratives have influenced people. Unlike south Africa this is nothing.

If an Chinese company had done this to a white person we would have one of these anti-chinese thread right now. In fact we had one a week ago with people calling chinks people cruel heartless people. If an SJW had read that thread he would have started to go crazy. Now in this case it's reversed, but (you) are the SJW ccomplaimimg. Tell me where is the difference?

wew

All of this is true.

Kill yourself.

SAD!

I don't think that falling for chink propaganda is what's happening here. I'll admit that if it was a jew instead I would be gifting travel cards to all my family.

Agreed bro. Asians and Whites are allies! They're bro-tier! That's why even more Asians vote Dem than Hispanics do! They're our bros and don't hate white people and want to destroy our countries out of atavistic hatred or anything, it's not like Europe hasn't been beset by wave after wave of Asiatic invader since the days of Classical Greece or anything.

BRO TIER!
ASIAN AMERICA!

He's a SA goon.
Its an argument tactic they use called "hallucinating".
See here

I never said or implied any of that shit and yet he's screaming his head off at an imagined boogeyman.
Most leftists use this tactic but they are rarely as aggressive as an Holla Forums goon.

Honorary whites are white.

I'm a goon and from SA because I'm sick of the genuine asiaphilia on here, and how dumb white people like you are who don't realize the depth of hatred for us in China?

Only when the last Chink is hung from the entrails of the last Gook in North America will we have peace.

Here's your troll, incidentally:

One can bear anything: The plague, hunger, misery and death. But one cannot bear the chink.

One cannot bear this slant-eyed ape contemptuously snorting at anything western.

We cannot live as long as they pallid yellow slugs are alive.

Today there are no books.

Today there are no stars in the sky.

Today there is only one thought: Kill the chinks. Kill them all and dig them into the earth.

Then we can go to sleep.

Want to know how I know you aren't from here?
And yes I know BASED NIGGERS > BASED CHINKS.
Can't wait for the day when the (((FREE MARKET))) really kicks in and amazon's paid nigger thugs break down my door and steal back the product I bought because they made up some new term in their contract that allows it.

Failure to honorary. Is pic related because United Airlines stole his chopsticks?

How about fuck all non-white interlopers in our lands, hm?

One of these days I'm going to spend a day translating all the top comments on weibo about some flashpoint issue like this.

Just so you guys get it through your thick skulls how much East Asians hate you and how dangerous it is to take snakes like overseas Chinese into your country as your own.

Accept that United Airlines is just a bike stealing nigger and this isn't about chinks.

Accept that Ho Chee Ming is just a pollutant cross of a Chinaman and a Bindi, a disgusting hybrid.

Are you people stupid or do you genuinely not know that it's in their contract that they can remove you from any flight at any time?

Now scorpions are being weaponized against whites!

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-13/scorpion-stings-passenger-united-flight

I can tell you now, Australia has a huge chink problem. These cunts don't want to integrate into our society. Chinks want to dominate our society. They already dominate significant portions of Sydney and Melbourne, having taken over numerous suburbs and turned them to their own.

Through pure demographics, I might add. They're not that politically active, you barely hear a peep out of them. They just silently add numbers.

i'm watching the press conference the lawyer held in chicago.

he himself says that the attack wasn't racially motivated and could've happened to anyone

No shit. Only the d&c kikes are screaming about some kind of -ism.

The racial angle isn't going to go anywhere. It was niggers that dragged him off the plane, not whites.

I think what pisses me off are the comparisons to rosa parks. This is nowhere near the same thing. It's just a buncha people trying to create racial tensions where there aren't any.

but that aside, It's interesting because I thought he would've went for the racial angle all considering.

Holy fuck, it's a pleasure to filter you now before I have to even look at the rest of the tripe you're leaving in this thread.

Offering customers cash is standard practice in that industry. And $800 is on the low end.

I wonder, do you think UA has lost more than $800 in revenue because of this negative PR? This story hit the normiesphere big. This story had more reach than 5 years worth of UA marketing department advertisements.

Better than a kike like you.

I definitely was fishy that there was yet another school shooting in San Bernardino just a day or two ago, but because it was committed by a nigger (and not a loner white nationalist) the kike media has completely ignored the story.

But heaven forbid a chink doctor who was convicted of trafficking drugs for sex gets thrown off a plane. We have completely wall-to-wall coverage of this non-story.

Wrong chink doctor. UA had their PR firms defame the man to fool dumbfucks like you.

David Dao, 69, was hospitalized with a concussion, broken nose, damaged sinuses, and other injuries that included the loss of two teeth after he was pulled from his seat and dragged off a flight Sunday, lawyer Thomas Demetrio said. A lawsuit will be filed at some point, he added.

Do people know this chink lost his license for 'being a homo who traded twiks drugs for sex?

United are facing a furious backlash and boycott calls over the video; their stock price plunged as Wall Street reacted to passenger fury

**www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4401980/Dr-dragged-United-swapped-drugs-secret-gay-sex.html

He will be able to get 10 million at the very least.

Reported for not even trying.

You could be right. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I haven't cared enough to research it.

America is a white ethnostate that's been invaded with shitskins thanks to the jewish 1965 immigration law. It's nothing personal but I have no sympathy when non-whites get hurt in our nation. They should not have been here in the first place.

Who gives a shit, they all look the fuckin same anyway. Ching chong bong ping pong.

how? airline has legal right to remove anyone, at any time, for any reason, and the injuries were done by the officers, not airline workers

The Dailymail was just ordered yesterday to pay Melania Trump several million dollars for the same type of slander. I am certain this Chinaman will file a suit just like it

not by airline workers, he can't sue the airline, and probably not TSA either

I meant to answer to:

This. I fail to comprehend why Holla Forums cares about this drug-addled yellow gridsfaggot.

Wrong chink. The shills are freaking out and trying to smear this chink with as much kikery as they can manufacture. They know how much they fucked up when they sicced the violent nigger thug on a passenger.

Why are you IP hopping to try to defend a chink? No one here is supporting the airline company/police/whoever or gives a shit about their business. However, don't act surprised when you come to a white nationalist board and see people cheering on a filthy gook getting his ass kicked. Honestly I wish this was a more common occurrence in America.

I'm pretty sure TSA has right to do so, the customer boycott cout hurt the airline, but I don't think that he'll get any money

Holla Forums defending kike'd up businesses? Yeah nothing seems wrong.

Just admit you are a kike-loving nigger with no brain, all your posts in this thread have been retarded. How much does United paid you for this thread?

Good going acting like a stupid nigger, I guess even if you are white being of lower intelligence makes you a nigger at heart.

Same shill IP-hopping to fellate a filthy chink. No one on Holla Forums has defended nor gives a shit about United Airlines. Chinks getting the shit beat out of them never gets old, so if that's official UA policy then I'll fly with them from now on.

Only if you spell Holla Forums JIDF.

Right, what we've got are women in HR making shit policies and niggers on the ground enforcing them. What we need are white men, in both positions, with a large degree of autonomy. Burn this shitty society to the ground.

Chinks wouldn't be up in arms if whitey were evicted by niggers from one of their planes. It wouldn't even make the news.

Do you know who caught Anthony Weiner with the underage girl, went and interviewed her, got her on camera, took photos of the texts, etc..? Thus allow a warrant to be obtained for the computer, thus possibly costing Clinton the fucking election? And the best part of the paper? They are ONLY PAPER ON EARTH with more females than males. What does this mean? It means the dumb fucking flags too dumb to even sit up an ad-blocker subsidize so we can read it for free.

With all the fucking shit they fling on a daily basis, I submit they are allowed one fuck-up I'd submit. Just look how how much sheer fucking content they produce in a daily basis. Yes 85& of it is

dailymail.com Not even "Daily Mail" the news paper– the fucking website. They are largest website on 4 fucking continents ( In Africa, at least for Whites they are).

Look over how much fucking content they produce daily. yeah, 80% of it is shit but they have to have all the kardasian shit so they can keep ot free, and the other 20% (like hopkins, hitchens, etc..) who can read for free.

*SLAGS

We've got a great opportunity to point out the epidemic of black on asian violence here, against which the defenses of black on white violence don't work.

You're such a fucking moron. Go obey more kike laws like a dog because you're a civilized man. That's the whole reason for all that allowed degeneracy.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv OP?

This whole thread is a mess.

I believe OP was trying to bring out this whole race issue over a fact that this guy was the only Asian removed from the flight yet it was obviously White Man keeping the Asians down. It is like the situation where a hispanic cop sho an asian and everyone rallied that it was white people's fault. This was something that was nonracial because the guy had been kicked off the flight but refused to get off the plane. He was going to get his ticket refunded plus $800 dollars then he could probably throw a stink outside the plane and get compensated more but instead he stayed in his seat. His injury was due to the fact of him resisting until they got him out of the seat where the release ejected him with some force the security officers lost control of the direction he was going then he slammed into an arm of a seat. He later tried to rush onto the plane again after being removed. It was straight out belligerence and although he didn't deserve getting hurt I would have personally said for such act he should have forfeited his right to be compensated for losing his seat or be fined for the use of the security. The other 3 chosen got off with little issue and this guy should have too. I think he felt entitled which I can relate to dealing with it because I had one time where I was checking out an asian and because I wasn't the utmost kindest to her she accused me of racism. Let me tell you all the times I been accused of racism due to me being white and not treating some nig or slant with the behavior they wanted definitely helped me along the way to where I am now. They expect me to treat them better than everyone else and can't accept that sometimes people aren't in the best of moods.

Everyone got hung up on that it is United Airlines which although I have never dealt with them on a personal note seems to be an object of some hatred for everyone. Overbooking is a shitty thing to deal with and I think it was wrong to boot the passengers from the flight. We don't know why those people needed to get on that flight. I wonder if it was because they expected some people to not be there for the flight. The airlines want every flight full of seats so they aren't losing money and expect some people not to show. So this overbooking was a case of people all being there when air lines expected people to not be there because it happens a lot. Also I would be a little forgiving if this was sudden or unexpected change in this regards.It just isn't reported enough.

Really from the video I was seen I just saw a bunch of people being really obnoxious and antagonistic which didn't help the situation. Really there is no good side in this shit fight just a whole bunch of shits. The chink is a shit for being forced to be removed, the security was shit at removing him in a good way, air lines was shit for the situation, the MSM is shit for blowing it up to huge proportions, and chinks who is calling this white racism against Asians all need some Zyklon B.

Uppity shitskins as usual just the yellow ones this time.

I don't think this angle works, he's probably going to be swimming in more money that I make in a year very soon. Usually companies want to drag on settlements forever but if the press is looking it's the opposite.

Yeah obviously now since it has exploded in such a way and there is racism now attached to it. The company will try to get it taken with as quick as possible so they don't continue to hemorrhage money, although it wasn't the airline's fault that the security people of the airport injured him during removal.

Just because they asked multiple people to leave doesn't mean it's right. They accepted a financial offer to leave the plane; the Asian guy didn't.

That whole situation could have been avoided. It was 100% the fault of United. They needed their employees elsewhere, that's their problem not their customers. I seriously doubt they exhausted all other avenues for getting those employees or replacements for those employees where they needed to be. They could have offered more money; the fuck up was on Uniteds end and if they had to cough up money for all four of their employees to get where they needed to go without Uniteds flights it would have cost more than what they were offering people on the flight to leave.

So basically they fucked up, offered an amount for people to leave, no one took the offer so they resorted to violence. You can bicker about semantics here but they resorted to violence. How are any laws upheld in the end? Violence. They have the guns. They have the power.

They needed to offer more or deal with their own mistakes, not take it out on their customers, not forcibly remove people from their planes.

Honestly anyone who can defend any of this is just a useful idiot for the ever growing police state. This man did nothing wrong. He did not deserve what happened to him. He should not have been spineless and simply given up like the other three who were "chosen" to leave. That's not American. That's not what free men do, that's what fucking slaves do.

Don't resist goyim, just follow orders.

Why are you here? Seriously.

It's amazing how these gooks unironically expect us whites to defend them…

There's no "epidemic", it even made the NYT and major media a few years ago. It's far less pronounced than black on white violence. Asians are the least likely group to suffer police or criminal-related violence in the US - and that's a fact.

When I hear the words "the asian american and pacific islander community", I reach for my revolver.

Do you seriously believe it's negotiable? As in, you can just sit there with the plane on the tarmac at the gate with everyone in while some gook gets a lawyer to debate the finer points of contract law with them?

If the captain asks you to leave the plane, you de-board. It really is that simple.

Yes he did, he refused to de-board the aircraft despite numerous people, both crew and security, pleading with him too.

Why should chinks have a privilege to hold a fucking flight up, you fucking yellow knuckle dragger?

He's a fucking GOOK. You stupid cunt. There's nothing American about him in the first place.

He did the right thing, shame it was because he was reacting to not getting a good enough deal than any point of principle, but that's HBD for you.

What do you mean?

Say it ain't so?

WTF are you on about? The airplane is private property. Shouldn't you be out driving through non-border border control checkpoints asking about your detained status? WTF does this have to do with commercial airlines?

It's in reply to

Peter Yang1 hour ago (edited)
Women are less intelligent than men. Why do these communists want to earn the same wage when it has been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they tend to be less valuable to a company than men in most highly valued occupations?
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson40 minutes ago
"proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they tend to be less valuable"

Values are not things that can be proven. You're garbage.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang37 minutes ago (edited)
99.5% of the most highly cited scientists and engineers are men. around 95% richest CEOs in the U.S. are men.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson36 minutes ago
100% of the people in power a century ago were men. Don't be willfully ignorant.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang32 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=fhjoL4mMMVU
Peter Yang
Peter Yang32 minutes ago
You're the one who's willfully ignorant. There are plenty of peer-reviewed papers and meta analyses on this.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson31 minutes ago
And yet you haven't provided a single one.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang24 minutes ago
just google it, retard. I didn't save them in a pastebin.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson24 minutes ago
So you have zero sources for your claims. That's what I thought.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson23 minutes ago
You probably also have a micropenis, from the sound of it.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang18 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6usiN4uoA
Peter Yang
Peter Yang17 minutes ago (edited)
lol typical liberal/feminist ad hominen.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson17 minutes ago
You mean people keep telling you that you have a micropenis? I'm not surprised.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang16 minutes ago
There are plenty of sources, just look for them, retard. I don't want to argue with liberals/feminazis. Arguing on the Internet is like participating in the special Olympics.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson16 minutes ago
"There are plenty of sources"

And yet you can't produce a single one. That's what I thought, micropenis.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang12 minutes ago (edited)
I don't want to waste my time with a fucking brainless retard like you. Go do your own search, you're too dumb to use Google, retard?
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson12 minutes ago
"I don't want to waste my time"

Is that why you keep replying, micropenis?
Peter Yang
Peter Yang10 minutes ago
Hey, you little fucking fagget, I don't want to waste 2 fucking hours to look for all the meta-analyses on the subjects, especially for a little dickwart like you who can't think logically.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang6 minutes ago
In my experience, and that's coming with a person who argued with plenty of brain-dead liberals, is that when you actually provide sources, you will be called a fucking nazi, and the conversation then promptly ends. IF YOU CAN'T DO A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH ON THIS, THEN THERE'S NO USE ARGUING WITH YOU.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson5 minutes ago
"In my experience"

In your micropenis existence, you've never seen any sources to back up your claims. Keep wasting your time whining.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang2 minutes ago (edited)
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

here, you fucking dickwart. here's one of them.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson43 seconds ago
Thanks, micro. That only took you 20 comments.

I see the study was conducted by two men. Hmm. Not very convincing.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang1 second ago
LOL, FUCKING BRAINLESS NIGGER, FUCK YOU, FUCKING LIB NIGGER TRASH.

you guys should go fuck yourselves. This is a spic ceo issue, not a white issue. Those guys were just doing their job, the person here at fault is the king spic.

fuck off MundaneMatt