ANTIFA RECRUITMENT VIDEO

I don't remember seeing this posted. Did I miss it a couple weeks back?

Anyways antifa femicunt is butthurt that there are so many men in antifa and proceeds to insult antifa males(?) while trying to femisplain why they need more women in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7Xjd34pjo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06XLgTrGLjo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4glP4Awr_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
archive.is/5pzga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ack anons post hot new hip-hop, bad bitches, whatever news, socio-political discourse and anything else you can think of.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0yfq2wDvU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7Xjd34pjo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=06XLgTrGLjo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4glP4Awr_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs

It is fake as fuck, but fun to watch.

sage for my perverted comment
i want to fuck quinn so fucking bad

a new one?

It's satire.

According to the comments its not Satire. But if it is satire these two are very committed to making it look real.

it's not fake.

This was posted prior to the hack.

stop posting this shit faggot. The only funny thing about it was that it made antifags kvetch

Hey what ever happened to ANTIFA? Seems like after getting their asses kicked in Huntington Beach they kind of disappeared.

Female Holla Forumslacks need to make more of these and go hard on the anti-dick rants. You can wear a mask and get Soros money

I hope to God this is real. The best thing that could possibly happen for us would be for antifa to start practicing affirmative action and replace men with anorexic libshit chicks at the front lines. It's already easy enough to beat up these meth-addicted faggots when they're men but now that wouldn't even put up a feather of resistance.

It's satire created by Gavin Mcinnes you dumb nigger.
I WANT /r/The_Donald TO LEAVE!

It's fake you moron.

Oh wow. It really shouldn't piss me off but it really really is.

Saturday is their last stand.

The two people making these videos were doxxed by the real Boston Antifa. They were only able to get the Twitter username because the real account got shut down so these people stole their username to make a satire account. Then all of the people like Beverly hills Antifa came along and started the whole duct tape memes and dedicate their accounts to making Antifa look bad

Oh, whoopsie-daisy.

OH REALLY?! :^)))
just play along you fucking moron

Don't think they really have to try there bud. It's kinda like trying to make cancer took like the uncontrolled cell replication of peace.

It's fake, fuck, sorry

trips confirm it's fake

archive.is/5pzga
itsgoingdown.org/eugene-alt-right-trolls-behind-boston-antifa-exposed/

lol

Antifa detected. Stop trying to save face and just admit it that it's real.

IT'S REAL

I will be gentle when I bend you over that dumpster you were kicking and hatefuck you in every orifice, antifa-kun

Is there any way to ever learn if that video was fake or not?
I was very briefly involved with antifa back when I was leftie, and I never once heard anyone express concerns about the demographics of antifa. It seemed they accept literally everyone in their ranks and don't care about the demographic makeup. Also, 50% of what antifas like to chat about was "muh skinheads"* and other 40% was "muh moderately conservative politicians making borderline racist statements in the MSM"

It's not satire. There's an entire channel full of this bizarre shit.

That particular antifa actually shows up on this board, they were having some coded discussion behind proxies a month ago, cant recall what thread it was, but there were a lot of inside references that I guess locals would get. Supposedly she has connections to federal law enforcement.

Are you supposed to pronounce Anti-fah or An-tee-fah?

The fucking mental gymnastics and hypocrisy, gas is the only solution.

Stuff like Beverly Hills Antifa is fake but this shit isn't

Hi boston antifa.

Yes, we are aware its satire. We do this sort of thing all the time.

No, you claiming it is not satire in multiple posts to yourself does not convince us otherwise.

Yes it is hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs but you can stop shilling now.

Folks round here say Anti-fah.

It's fun though, watching them babble incoherently trying to invent new language. The impression I got watching that vid is "man, these people are straight-up deranged."

You seem to be confused. The video is - not - satire.

see:

Whole channel full of this stuff, and its all marxist rhetoric we have heard before. Real group, real antifa, real video - no satire involved. Typical marxists though, they just try to write a new narrative, lie and deceive their way out of a hole.

What are you talking about? There are no women on our internets. Only our pure 2d waifu qt3.14s.

Okay boston antifa. Whatever you say boston antifa.

Its starting to look like youre the shill bud, thou dost protest too much. You must live under a rock. Its common marxist rhetoric to tell people they arent allowed to use gender pro-nouns etc. In some schools, they have ordered the disuse of "mother" and "father", for them only to use "guardian" or other neutral words. In other places, white people are actively banned from discussions. I dont feel like hunting for the article, but there was one on exactly that in Canada.

Its not satire. None of its satire. Weve seen these stories over and over, how can it be satire if its been real for years. Obvious antifa damage control is obvious.

WEW

This one triggered Jordan Peterson so bad he retweeted it and raged, the part about how she was helped by a psychologist.

Boston Antifa is the best Antifa.

Actually, I reckon was right. After watching the first video on the channel, they're clearly taking the piss. They just refined the characters in the later vids.

LGBTIA…Q…IAIA…A.

Well they are only muddying the waters then, because everything they have promoted in those 2 videos was absolutely 100% real antifa rhetoric, and we have seen it over and over and over.

Yeah. It had me at first too.

Itd be like if I told you something like "all races are equal" - but I was only kidding, and you believed me. Big surprise, many people actually think races are equal. Well, many of these people actually believe men should wear dresses, and pretend they are women, and get fucked in the ass by black men, and generally just submit and eventually disappear - if they are white. They also believe calling a woman anything associated with women, or femininity is sexist.

So yea, you go around telling people that all whites should disappear, and were going to take you seriously.. because people say that shit all the time. No one will be able to tell youre full of shit, even if you do it in a corny low-production way. It just looks like corny low-production antifa insanity.

So this is how actual Antifa thinks, funny thing is that they don't allow others like them to "move on".

Symptomatic of the timeline we're in. It speaks to the general batshit craziness of Antifa that this stuff is actually believable, but we both understand that there's a kike machine pushing exactly these views onto the public - relentlessly. As far as satire goes it's pretty good, given that it's believable. But as to the effect it has on normalfags, whether it is ridiculous enough to polarise people who hear it away from the Antifa message, or whether it simply reinforces what people are already hearing elsewhere in the media is debatable. As you say, it definitely muddies the waters.

So acceptance of fagtranslesbos is inevitable but for some unexplainable reason we must fight for it.
These people need to know war. Only 1st world privileged people can actually have these problems. They need to check their privilege, really.

just call them faggots. who gives a shit.

Fuck her while dresding a nazi SS uniform. Leftists really fetishize nazis for some reason, their discord's NSFW channel is full of that shit. Maybe it's because daddy issues. (Fascists = Order = Father) (Anarchy =/= Order [Daddy])

I mean I would, but I haven't talked to her in a long time. just heard awhile back she got into something feminist in her medical studies or something. fuck if i know, I like to think she was quite intelligent so perhaps getting involved with feminists shoved her right like my retarded leftist friends did.

Break fucking links.

You deserve the bump lock.

Not much of an anarchist group aren't they.

I don't post on here, you faggot