Governments are upping their efforts to make kids leftists

factcheckingday.com/assets/files/cxqioat78u.pdf

archive.is/2011b

I genuinely hope kids aren't being force fed this garbage, the article suggests that the NYT is a valid source for an article to cite and that for further reading on "fake news" we should all check Buzzfeed!

The cherry on top is that amount of anti-Trump propaganda pushed in to the plan, such as implying he hates being fact checked and depicting him with a bright red face.

This shit makes me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhjoL4mMMVU
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6usiN4uoA
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf
no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/
archive.is/WmeP8
natall.com/fliers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

christ their memes are such fucking shit

gag me with a fucking spoon

considering that the only way to reliably fact-check is to personally interview eyewitnesses, the whole idea is ludicrous.

Holy shit, that's some 10 year old outdated meme technology there.

Reminder to flood the #FactCheckIt with redpills and pepe.

Someone got paid real money to make these. I dont know if that makes it funnier or sadder.

I usually don't post this, but I think I can make an exception this time. Get ready for maximum rage.

Our bleeding edge memetics will crush them

They are years behind in the meme war arms race..

wtf is this shit?

Hi fellow kids.

Your vid is broken, have an embed

No shit, thats why white women need to stay the fuck away from niggers

Maybe I'm naive but I have hope in our kids. They aren't as fucking stupid as we sometimes think they are. I remember myself. All the Hollacourse bullshit in school, never took any of it seriously. I may have believed it happened, but I didn't give a shit or feel bad about it. Hitler seemed like an awesome dude, plus, what the fuck have I got to do with it. I wasn't a racist either, but I always made nigger jokes. So I guess deep down I was. Because we all are.

The more blatant poz (((they))) are trying to feed our kids, the more they will reject it. The future belongs to us!

I can't watch mp4 with my current browser configuration and nobody makes Webm's anymore except for me.

Same here. All the kids in my class either cracked jokes about it or just didn't really care about it at all. Friend of mine got kicked out of class after the teacher asked how Hitler identified Jews by saying "Uhh big noses", and refused to apologize.

t.catholic school

Imgur does it, and their memes are still better than this garbage

It feels bad that this has happened but it feels good that we have records to show future generations to stop this insanity before it starts.

when do we get to go back to the days when normalfags on the internet were practically nonexistent?

"Fact checking" in and of itself is inherently a good thing, never believe anything on the internet.

The real lie happens when there's the implication that institutions, such as the BBC and Snopes, are (((trustworthy))) enough to be thought of as some authority on facts.

Interesting, we never learned about it

I went to school in a very liberal area, and any discussion of modern politics was verboten. Our history class only took us into the late 1800's.

They look like they are made by boomers.

was this 'professor' eventually killed?

No. Not until you hang her during DOTR.

Either boomers or low-energy Gawker readers who think they "get" the internet because they know about 4chan.
Look at the spidey one. "My spidey senses are tingling"? Seriously nigger? They don't even realize how do i shot web is an old as fuck meme.
btw, does anyone have that huge image compiled of short edited spidey comics?"

Unfortunately that isn't quite the case.

is right:

But what you all missed is that the memes had to be approved by an editorial board that is mostly boomers. They can take the worst possible idea and somehow make it even more shallow and banal.

Nah, they probably read about memes in some book. Because philosoraptor shit is so ancient no one even remembers it anymore. And what the fuck is that cat? Is it because they heard we like cats?

Dear God, it's meme hell

I’ve just had a friend stay, he is a teacher at a secondary School in London (17% native pupils!). He told me that they hold assemblies where they openly indoctrinate the children on a regular basis, referring to non-progressives as ‘stupid’. On one occasion they has an hour long ‘discussion’ on Brexit, mocking and attacking the result and those that voted for it.

Prior to this school he was in a wealthy suburb of London in a school where the vast majority of pupils were native, much less indoctrination but still some. One area where I support helicopter justice above all others is those who attempt to subvert the minds of children. It is revolting.

Something tells me /ourguy/ made this one and it's about delusional trannies…

Why, what did farcical bullshit from nervous teachers do to you? I hope schools get worse.

HELLO FELLOW KIDS
CARE TO HEAR ABOUT D.A.R.E?

Lol, exactly what I was thinking. The kids will leave their anti-racism classes in elementary school, go home and immediately start watching Hitler videos online.

This is why Gen Z is getting so red pilled.

Book of memes you say?

Is this some kind of pop-culture reference, or _____?

Even 10 year old memes were better than this garbage. These guys lost before they started

Those example memes are using 2007 first-second generation memetic tech at best. Not only that they fail to create a harsh environment wherein these memes can battle and evolve into powerful propoganda tools.

Memes are ideas that breed through the mind and these memes are only as powerful as any single child's propoganda producing capabilities and in addition are further crippled by teacher artificial selection.

Why the fuck did they feel the need to put jews in scare quotes?

Get out you ruined this board with your childish pseudopedo cartoons.

'sup goon

Do you really want to go back to the days when you couldn't influence the masses with shitposting? This power is glorious. Enjoy it while you can, because the day you can't means we're either fighting in the streets, or the kikes won.

We've got nothing to worry about, lefty memes tend to do the opposite on the internet, vid related

This is the worst shilling I've ever witnessed.

I was just about to write the same thing.

ETERNAL SEPTEMBER

That really doesn't make Spicer look bad so much as it draws a parallel between their side and rowdy children, which is exactly what we've been saying about them forever.

What, you mean like holocaust survivors?

Did I just watch an old midwestern kike bitch bully a young girl to tears? "It's for your education, goyim :^)" I hope that girl retains that feeling of bitterness and thwarts the attempts to demoralize her.

Schools should be for mathematics, hard sciences, and reading/writing ability. Schools trying to usurp the role of a parent to teach kids their twisted ethics ought to be banned. Scholastic thoughtcrime tyrants.

THEY CAN GO THE FUCK BACK TO APEFRICA IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT

The mexicans can stop border hopping into our country if they think us such damn racists.
The somalian chimps can go back to their anarchist utopia of black power if they think we're such damn racists.
The farm equipment can cash out their latest welfare check and buy a damned boat ticket back to the land of ebola and food shortages caused by kicking farmers out for being rayyycisss.

It's because they forcefed us the holohoax crap constantly that I became redpilled. I was one of those edgy little shits who laughed when the jews got gassed in the movies, only because they forced us to rewatch and reread that crap every god damned year. Nothing else of history was taught, just the holohoax, and that only in terms of rhetorics and hollyjew movies. I guarantee their attempts at brainwashing will backfire.

For your information, my grandmother was killed in the holocaust at the age of 3. Her kids still tell me how the ebul natsees put them in septic tanks and made them masturbate.

When normalfags appear here in numbers we usually smoke them out through gore- and goatsespamming. Maybe we should gorespam the entire internet?

lol, they think they can teach normies to meme.

when will they learn that memes require a functioning meme organ and meme spice in order to happen? smh

The only way we can mitigate them (to some extent) is by making little online circles (anonymous or pseudonym) that would explicitly make fun of normies and take jabs at normies expense.

This way, those normies who "want to be on the in crowd" will in turn fuck with their normie fellow friend, but none of them will get in.

Our Pepe corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our Spurdo sentience. And their…ethical inflexibility allows us to meme in areas they refuse to consider.

they don't comprehend that memes only work if theres an emotional connection

Anyone who uses memes like this, just link this article in response. End of discussion, he is shunned.

I went to reddit and brought this back.

The poster received 887 gay points from fellow homosexuals, I'd post a link but you're already going to tell me to kill myself.

9gag today, Reddit tomorrow, 4chan the day after.

We need to put some serious manhours in next-gen meme R&D so that we're always 88 steps ahead.

as soon as smartphones aren't handed out like candy.

Everyone knows this is a sociological experiment they all volunteered for right? Sure it's pushing a fucking agenda but it isn't real life.

To make it seem sillier and less plausible.

Tell us more about your program.

oh christ they're actually applying Applied Memetics to the internet through government sponsored searchbots through the propaganda department
Fucking Hell

a bit difficult
we create memes through the energy of a god of chaos filtered through a gestalt entity that has the power to create a Stand Alone Complex

========
Peter Yang1 hour ago (edited)
Women are less intelligent than men. Why do these communists want to earn the same wage when it has been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they tend to be less valuable to a company than men in most highly valued occupations?
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson40 minutes ago
"proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that they tend to be less valuable"

Values are not things that can be proven. You're garbage.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang37 minutes ago (edited)
99.5% of the most highly cited scientists and engineers are men. around 95% richest CEOs in the U.S. are men.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson36 minutes ago
100% of the people in power a century ago were men. Don't be willfully ignorant.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang32 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=fhjoL4mMMVU
Peter Yang
Peter Yang32 minutes ago
You're the one who's willfully ignorant. There are plenty of peer-reviewed papers and meta analyses on this.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson31 minutes ago
And yet you haven't provided a single one.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang24 minutes ago
just google it, retard. I didn't save them in a pastebin.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson24 minutes ago
So you have zero sources for your claims. That's what I thought.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson23 minutes ago
You probably also have a micropenis, from the sound of it.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang18 minutes ago
youtube.com/watch?v=l-6usiN4uoA
Peter Yang
Peter Yang17 minutes ago (edited)
lol typical liberal/feminist ad hominen.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson17 minutes ago
You mean people keep telling you that you have a micropenis? I'm not surprised.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang16 minutes ago
There are plenty of sources, just look for them, retard. I don't want to argue with liberals/feminazis. Arguing on the Internet is like participating in the special Olympics.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson16 minutes ago
"There are plenty of sources"

And yet you can't produce a single one. That's what I thought, micropenis.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang12 minutes ago (edited)
I don't want to waste my time with a fucking brainless retard like you. Go do your own search, you're too dumb to use Google, retard?
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson12 minutes ago
"I don't want to waste my time"

Is that why you keep replying, micropenis?
Peter Yang
Peter Yang10 minutes ago
Hey, you little fucking fagget, I don't want to waste 2 fucking hours to look for all the meta-analyses on the subjects, especially for a little dickwart like you who can't think logically.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang6 minutes ago
In my experience, and that's coming with a person who argued with plenty of brain-dead liberals, is that when you actually provide sources, you will be called a fucking nazi, and the conversation then promptly ends. IF YOU CAN'T DO A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH ON THIS, THEN THERE'S NO USE ARGUING WITH YOU.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson5 minutes ago
"In my experience"

In your micropenis existence, you've never seen any sources to back up your claims. Keep wasting your time whining.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang2 minutes ago (edited)
uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

here, you fucking dickwart. here's one of them.
Michael 마익흘 Aronson
Michael 마익흘 Aronson43 seconds ago
Thanks, micro. That only took you 20 comments.

I see the study was conducted by two men. Hmm. Not very convincing.
Peter Yang
Peter Yang1 second ago
LOL, FUCKING BRAINLESS NIGGER, FUCK YOU, FUCKING LIB NIGGER TRASH.

Didn't we already do that like a week ago for fun? Why is this so effortless for us? It's as if liberalism destroys the creative part of the brain.

What's gonna be next, Democrats hire the numa numa guy to be the speaker of the DNC?

Says it all. Even niggers don't like PC, it's by Jews for Jewish entertainment. EVERYONE is sick of it.

forgot pic

I can just see the parody propaganda now…
And
And even

I know this is a >(1) and done insultingly weak bait, but i have to call the goon out, lest they think they are welcomed here.
Kill yourself.

Garbage like that belongs on school walls.

Are you sure you didn't fact check that user?

I had to do something like this in high school. They didnt ask me if I consented or if I wanted to participate.

One more for your collection.

checked for rare Iji.

I remember in another thread an user suggested that the best way to fight this bolshevik mind control tactics is by breaking the ruse- the idea that people with blue eyes can ever = nigs.

Any one of those boys, all they had to do was yell something along the lines of "yall brown eyed bitches, come get some o this blue eyed DIIIICK" and the spell would be broken.

What? I don't understand what you are trying to say at all.

I've had an idea for a while now, why don't we compile a list of these weird "trigger" words the Marxists use and respond to for emotional appeal?

There's probably more I can't think of right now, but it would be good to collect these terms and have an organized trigger word library of some sort to understand the way the MSM controls the Marxists/plebs.

Almost forgot a really big one, "hate".

They made do mandatory tolerance training at my uni because i was talking about how muslims were awful people in class.
told everyone to watch sargon, and tried telling them that trump was actually good.
surprised i got let off easy with the indoctrination, could'a been expelled.

"Global Warming" got turned into "Climate Change"
"Liberals" got turned into "Progressives"
"Pride" = Shameless degeneracy

They fail to realize same thing media did.
Fake news and fact checking will just fuck them over. Remember how all media were pro fake news until they realized you can prove them fake with one google search and they don't have sources to show?

This thing will just redpill everyone involved.

Underrated post.

Underchecked Trips

Those forced meme remind me on those clowns here:

no-hate-speech.de/de/kontern/
archive.is/WmeP8

It was an "anti hate speech" campaign funded by the the government of Germany.

Critical thinking isn't all bad, image related.

This is top-tier bate.

that was a fun thread

That whole book was Ben Garrison's attempt to prove that he isn't a genocidal Hitler-loving maniac.

So bold, user. All I've done recently in public is tear off one of those "You are now entering a Fascist-Free Zone" stickers when no one was looking.

I'm pretty sure that "ruse" doesn't exist.

>David Duke I think more niggers know this name than white people.

We've always influenced the masses of the internet, don't you remember the Habbo raids?

It actually amazes me that anyone could buy into that fact checking bullshit, I wouldn't have even believed people could be that stupid until an acquaintance of mine actually revealed that he believes it.
The guy is in his 60's I think, and he said something along the lines of "You know according to those fact checkers Trump is wrong on X things?", the guy is very mechanically inclined, but the thought would never even occur to him that when someone is telling you "don't believe all those alternative facts, get your truth from your trusted news source, us!" that perhaps they're actually full of shit. The guy is so far gone that he could probably read 1984 and think that it's a warning of a nation ruled by Trump.

_wew_
quads confirm

what book is that? ben garrison wrote a book about memes?

Not to mention Spicer was funnier then anything they had
Golden.

But honestly how can they not see their utopia of lies and deceit crumbling if they tell people to fact check

Ironically most Liberals consider themselves "artists" or something similar.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Harden all PCs against EMP blasts

Then EMP blast the entire fucking United States.

MEIN GOTT SHE IS STILL REMEMBERED
here's another golden oldie.

i did a thing

Checking duppel dubz, clearly we need to make some factcheck memes about how Hitler Was Right. This is really the way to go, if they want people to go out and look up facts, let's point out how it was thermodynamically impossible for the holocaust to happen as it's taught in (((schools)))

hello louis M here's some food for you

thats not how you break a link, put the spoiler on the https but not part of the letters in the website name

THIS

It is smartphones that made the levees completely disintegrate, allowing the deluge of normalfaggotry to wash over nearly everything online.

piccard one is ok

GET OUT!

NOW!!!!

xzibit one is like a really bad movie.
its so bad its good
its a meta meme
its a meme of how low there skill lvl is

what, look at it.
it works. the rest are shit
but that one works

soory

Your mocking tone is very pleasing user

On the surface level, yes, you're correct.

As a whole it is shit because only a normalfag would use it. To me that makes the meme poison deserving of neutralization.

why aren't there any sites that intentionally break phone browsing computability as a feature to improve usebase quality? I don't understand why even imageboards bend over backwards to be browsable on a fucking phone.

why not get rid of all the phone posters? it would remove 90% of the normalfags who have never and will never own a laptop, much less a desktop PC.

we need to invent meshnets,or some other for of secure decentralized internet, and bring linux into more common use but ensure that it's all far too complex for normies to easily figure out. It doesn't have too be too hard just eough to discourge them from trying

Fresh OC

More

Shekels

I've never understood why they always lift their dead up like.
Seems so un-human to me.

Gotta get a good picture for dat propaganda, breh

I can't believe normies fall for that shit.

I cant find the image, but this jackass shows up in a lot of "Islamic Protest" pictures, and he's actually a fucking undercover Jew, apparently.

Oh yeah I remember that stupid fucking face.
pure coincidence I'm sure friend :^)

Even if them dank dubs of Hitler werent there, this post is on task. This (((dune coon))) was definitely in many muzzie chimpout propaganda vids.

(((They're))) really getting bold with what they thing that they can pull over on the goyim, between thinking that we'd never catch on that this posterboy keeps popping up, and thinking that we'll just ignore the (((White Helmets))) helping "Sarin gas victims" while wearing less protective gear than you'd use while painting the inside of a house.

I cant take a persons opinion as valid if they don't admit this shit was a false flag like a mother fucker. It was even more obvious than when it was done under ocoon.

Can they really make it worse with the leftard pozzing than it already is?

I never believed in the Holocaust as taught in school. Three main reasons:

Fuck man that's brutal. You need some memetic decontamination after that. Here step in the delousing chamber then you can have a nice warm shower….

It's desperation, it will backfire. My entire life the saying "do your own research" was mocked by Leftists and MSM Kikes. Then Trump showed up. Now kids should "do their own research..but just from these sources goy!". Sorry it doesn't work that way. Once people begin to question information the ride never ends. They might do it inside a Leftist bubble for a few years, but the cracks will never stop coming because this ideology is rooted in hypocrisy, and eventually the illusion will shatter.

gotta say thats top quality bait though, well done

(checked)
Here you go.

Now your starting to get it.

As if that fucking matters. The guy has gone 180 on so many things already, the only thing left for him to do is appointing Hillary as Secretary of State.

Fucking kikes, i swear.

Right, because we all know children have such great foresight and a capacity to make complex decisions, and they're not at all easily susceptible to propaganda or interrogation.

these are good

c'mon that's not even a little girl I posted

Have a classic old pic to show that you're not one of us.

Holy damn, has it been a decade since?

tmw you realize you discovered Holla Forums in 2006

that meme when?

dotr pls

Get fucked nerd

Too wordy, you can just say "If Hitler wanted to kill the Jews, why did he try to move them to Madagascar ?" or something like that.

same here

Remember that we're dealing with people whose brain can't focus on something for more than a couple seconds thanks to talmudvision.

Kill social media like kikebook, make very unfriendly interfaces for mobile users.

Internet started turning into shit when social media came along with smartphones.

Is there a pic of the second page? Hate memes and neo nazis oh no goy!

It's hemlock you dolt.

Because they are Khazars.

Yes, but they have the numbers. These outdated memes could intensify to a point where we may not be able to contain it.

This is disinfo. This image was disproven. Sorry, I dont have the image, but the fact that your posting this in a fact checking thread tells me that you're spreading disinfo purposely.

Government made memes is like 9gag but on steroids.

You thinking about it backwards. Normies will be consumed by the interwebz, while we go more IRL.

Pretty soon they will all be zombies and we will be left.

I knew all the zombies shit in normalfag media was kinda foreboding. They'll hunger for the meme-capable brains.

Here's a good list of posters for ya. Most are PDF format. natall.com/fliers/

Nice to know that Jim&Co. like their anime astroturfing