There are only two notes in the entire song

Hlm2> hlm1

You suck weewee

Now if only the furfag was dressed like the frosted flakes mascot.

C and D#

Finally a HM thread
Made any levels yet anons?

Am I the only one who chose the route of complete denial by asserting that HM2 is just a movie based on the events of the first game?
I seriously fucking hated what they did to the story and I'm too autistic to just ignore it outright. Manny is cool though.

No.

Kind of surprised most of Dangerous Days didn't make it in HLM2.

Also perturbator a shit and Daniel Deluxe, VHS Glitch, GoST, Carpenter Brut and Dynatron do the dark Synthwave shtick better.

I agree. I hope he catches the devilishly handsome criminal of the century the Miami Mutilator.

I wouldn't call him shit, but there are better artists out there.
Saw Carpenter Brut live last month, it was fucking awesome. Although they didn't say a word the whole show and it was over in under 2 hours.

I wouldn't call him shit, but there are better artists out there.
Saw Carpenter Brut live last month, it was fucking awesome. Although they didn't say a word the whole show and it was over in under 2 hours.

Also, is Holla Forums shitting itself again?

So he calls himself like that because of John Carpenter? He does know that JC is still alive and released an album not so long ago does he now?.

If only CB wasn't a cuck.

I assume he does, but how would that change anything?

Usually a tribute artist name/band is used after said artist passed away. See The Dandy Warhols.

That's real fucking neato, OP. Nice pick.

Neutral hydrogen (protium, one electron and one proton) represents 99.98% of all hydrogen in the universe, you dumb faggot.
Just because hydrogen is readily altered in chemical reactions doesn't change that.

It may be a bit unusual, but it's not unheard of, s it?

I'm more confused by the "Brut" part, I've read it's spoken as "brute", but I assume it's meant as the German Brut, meaning brood.

What I'm about to say goes beyond this thread: just calling someone a cuck doesn't make him a cuck.

Why is Carpenter Brut a cuck?
I and I'm sure many others want to know.

Oh, I nearly forgot, I met those guys at the concert.

Pretty cool, but wouldn't want to wear that rubber mask for so long.

He exclusively makes copyright claims on people who use his video as backing music for anything that can be considered non-left. He was also part of the "think of the muslims :^(" crowd after the Paris attacks, despite being French himself.

It's subatomic, you fucking cow.

Protons aren't sub-atomic particles either, they're made of three sub-atomic particles.

Yes they are. Regardless of being made up of u and d quarks, it's is still smaller than an atom which is what subatomic means.

They're composite sub-atomic particles

Composite just means that its made up of smaller things, that doesn't change the fact that they are subatomic.

The Brut part is probably a play on Art Brut. Another term for outsider art and also the name of another band.

I never got around to finishing HM2. Should I try to push through again or is it not worth it?

*it's

Really?

Stop feeding them you idiots

no

He had Gex's video censored one day before the Paris shootout and said the video was dirty propaganda. After the shootout happened he was part of the #notallmuslims sort of crowd.

HM2 has artificial difficulty and a coherent story because ???.

What fucking gun is that.

I really like both games, so I'd say go for it. At the very least, you'd be able to bitch about it in threads like these.

Type 64