Richard "Dicky" Spencer Speaking at Auburn University, April 18th

Maximum Butthurt Imminent

I know a lot of you personally do not care much for Richard Spencer, but I thought this was some interesting news nonetheless. On Tuesday April 18th Spencer will be speaking at Auburn University, James E. Foy Hall, and considering the last time he spoke at a college he made some girl nog cry, we could potentially see some happenings. Antifa burned down berkeley just because that faggot milo was speaking there, so I'm expecting this is going to be fun to watch.

Every inch of asshurt this faggot causes for our sheer entertainent isn't worth the trainwreckage of promoting a weakling such as he is. Hope he gets his ass kicked, the chimps chimp out and get arrested, and Dicky quits his career of pushing gay faggotry. One down, Milo to go.

I understand the hatred for Implicit Dick, and a lot of it's warranted because I think he's more focused on being the "leader" of white nationalism than actually promoting the interests of white people.

He's still a huge improvement over fag Milo, however, and I hope he continues to do these college tours. He elicits the same frenzied, violent reaction in leftists but is actually able to articulate politcal opinion without ranting about how much he loves black cock in his ass.

I have the same opinion as this guy regarding Implicit dick, TRS and the rest of the namefags. I wish guys like William Pierce and Norman Rockwell were still alive, I also wish anons would follow their advices religiously instead of being caught up in the alt kike drama.

Credit is deserved where it's due: his arguments are persuading and well articulated. I see this only as a positive to get these ideas in the public consciousness, and he's pretty much the best vehicle for this to get started at least (preppy, well spoken, calm).

While I don't agree with his views, one has to give him credit for the fact that even leftists admit that he is well spoken and intelligent(not saying he's a genius or anything, mind you).

He's no Goebbels or JLR, but I'll admit he's better than "My favorite thing is the BBC" Milo.

Hopefully he tones down the whole leader BS and hits the gym more so he can actually throw a punch rather than taking one.

Then go out there, and do it yourselves.

It honestly feels like someones grandmother who saw the poop emoji and decided to have a pillow of that on their couch because it was hip and cool.

Fuck this kike.

That pompous windbag talks like he's trying to convince himself that he's intelligent.

His redeeming factor is that he presents himself well. Listen to him on a podcast one time, you'll want to blow your damn brain out just listening to his voice.

I'm mostly miffed because he simultaneously believes white people are an inherent good without believing in biological superiority. One implies the other.

Kek.

That shit was embarassing. Even Gavin"shitskins are our friends" McInnes fought back when he was attacked.

i am laffin laddi

I haven't heard anything about that faggot in what seems like months. Has he already fallen?

Wrong. Spencer will get punched in the face and run away like the little girl that she is.

What we need are real leaders.

Holy shit how many TRS/Reddit lvl threads will we have today. Gtfo nobody fucking likes you.

>>>/trs/

also Holla Forums I would just like to pat our backs collectively

Filth status = purged

I've never heard him say that, but I only listen to his Bowden interviews or the occasional one with MSM.

And I recently listened to a podcast between he and Jonathan Bowden talking about the eugenics movement in the US, and he was lamenting the fact that it stopped, seeing it as crucial for a strong nation.

Making nogs cry is nice and all but if Spencer really wants our support he should martyr himself for the cause. He can be our Robert Paulson when he is brutally murdered in a chimpout.

Do you think young people can be red pilled by old people? They will be more receptive to people more their age.

The shills here that keep complaining about him are afraid of him. I don't buy it for one minute that the hate filled comments against him are coming from white nationalists.

There's fuckery afoot.

Do you think young people can be red pilled by old people? They will be more receptive to people more their age.

The shills here that keep complaining about him are afraid of him. I don't buy it for one minute that the hate filled comments against him are coming from white nationalists.

There's fuckery afoot.

So is Dick going to beaten/flee in a panic again? I'm willing to tolerate the guy if he induces asshurt on the left but ffs have some self respect. The human punching bag act is bad optics.

Eh, it's Auburn. That's probably one of the last uni's that isn't completely infested with SJWs. I bet nothing happens.

I find it funny that a single misunderstood tweet is the foundation of your whole perception of Richard Spencer. Richard Spencer has clarified the meaning of the tweet many times.

Lol I'll admit that is pretty gay and stupid. Pepe's kind off died out anyway.

Yeah he literally made ONE TWEET yet everyone assumes he's hardcore pro faggotry. Meanwhile he was able to impregnate a thicc georgian women and reproduce while most the people here can't even talk to women.

Why don't you go and protest him. Maybe you can wear an Antifa shit "to blend in".

The attacks against uncucked alt-right people who are actually pro-white are part of a higher-order D&C campaign. Their tactics are much more sophisticated than simple Shareblue and CTR shilling. Their campaign to create a schism between imageboard anons and real-world activism was very successful.

Greg Johnson of Counter currents will be speaking at university of arizona next month.

I enjoy some iconic Americana as much as the next guy, but not sure how relevant

sage

How every fake shill post begins to promote some fake Nationalist e-celeb

test