Massive convoy of US military vehicles heads to new base in northern Syria

It's over Holla Forums, we're entering Syria

almasdarnews.com/article/massive-convoy-us-military-vehicles-heads-new-base-northern-syria/
archive.is/WMoEN

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:40 P.M.) – A large convoy of U.S. military vehicles were pictured making their way from Turkey to their new base in the predominately Kurdish town of Kobani in northern Aleppo.

Satellite imagery caputred on Wednesday showed several military vehicles en route to the newly constructed U.S. base in southern Kobani.

While the base is still finished, satellite imagery from April 11th shows that the installation is almost complete after months of construction in northern Aleppo.

The Syrian Government has repeatedly demanded that the U.S. military pull out of Syria, as the latter has entered the country without Damascus’ approval.

I will remind anons that only yesterday Trump gave an interview wherein he said “We’re not going into Syria,”
archive.is/qoacl

There isn't any excuse to claim this is 1488D underwater backgammon any more, we need to start pushing Congress on getting the fuck out of this situation as soon as possible. There is no hope otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jhfZCjmoKzU&t=3m14s
isis.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/852154074422181890
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1141869/chairmans-senior-enlisted-advisor-visits-us-troops-syrian-defense-forces
archive.is/betVa
twitter.com/AP/status/852180894416855040
rt.com/news/384493-putin-meets-tillerson-moscow/
archive.is/6qCgA
archive.is/vTHpd
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/
archive.is/ixjaM
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=20979
archive.is/ybelb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they for isis?

Trump needs to be held accountable. This isn't what he was elected to do.

It doesn't matter what they're for, Trump said the USA will not put boots on the ground - and yet here we are.

OP is a dumb faggot as usual. We're helping fight ISIS, but nice try.

After the Tomahawk strikes McCain said multiple times it's only the beginning: youtube.com/watch?v=jhfZCjmoKzU&t=3m14s

Looks like he was right.

He said we are destroying ISIS. Wanna take a guess to where their presence is strong right now?

Tell me more about how this is supposedly going to break out into war op? I thought us doctrine was saturation bombing followed by ground troops? Seems like we're missing a key ingredient.

Holy shit get a new line, this one has been way overused you MAT niggers.

The ground troops is the key ingredient, as far as everyone else is concerned those bombings were a blatant act of war. Whether that is true or not does not matter, if troops are on the ground for real and Assad's army is going to be attacked then Russia will step in and everything will escalate rapidly from there.

Looks like op's fagging it up once again.

The article gives no sources of info/pics? And what, I'm just supposed to trust them because they're an accredited news organization? Get with it op, you faggot. We already know the worldwide media is compromised. Give me proofs. Give me sauce, dammit.

Sure it matters, Trump has talked for two years about exterminating ISIS.

Man trump coming out and destroying your narrative yesterday was hard on you discord niggers huh?

ok

It could go either way really, the base was put in Kurd territory and can be positioned to attack Assad/Russia in the west ("Rebels" are green, Assad red) or ISIS and its nearby stronghold in Raqqa and others.

I doubt this will be the start of >muh ISIS fight though.

WTF I HATE PLUMF NOW

Why put them in the base directly over Isis? Why not stage them in dortyol?

I want plum sake now.

what colour represents what?

This honestly. IT is provocative at the very least. Could honestly be used as leverage for a negotiation once ISIS is gone. Could be used against Assad. Trump is playing a dangerous game.

that corridor between isis and the rebels connecting aleppo with hama looks dangerous. they cut that and aleppo is cut off. i hope assad can reinforce start chipping away at the rebels in idlib and also finish the homs pocket.

OH SHIT PREPARE FOR WW3
Fuck off with this bullshit you fucking shills, goddamn

It's a map taken from isis.liveuamap.com/

Green is FSA/Al-Nusra rebels
Red in the west is Syrian Gov
Red in the east is Iraqi Gov
Yellow is Kurds
Black is ISIS
Dark green in the north-west near Turkey is Turkish Operation Euphrates Shield

What narrative? What "destroying" took place? Trump bombed an airfield out of the blue with no warning and no congressional approval, it doesn't matter if he didn't really hit anything that mattered that just tells Russians the US has terrible aim and their anti-AA network is solid against those missiles. Russia more or less removed the phone line between the US and themselves for Syria and even though Tillerson is meeting Putin in Moscow, Putin himself cannot trust Trump not to attack Syria anymore. All that "Russia was warned ahead of time" bullshit isn't confirmed either. Finally since new US Military policy is to no longer tell the MSM what they're doing anymore, why those troops are moving in is anyone's guess. So as far as I'm concerned blindly assuming "it's not Happening" is a load of horseshit.

So unless you've got solid proof those troops are not amassing for an attack against Syrian troops you can get fucked user.

Black = ISIS
Red = SAA
Green = MUH REBELS
Yellow = Kurdroaches
Dark Green up north = Turkroaches muh euphrates shield

I didn't say I hated trump shill, I'm just questioning why the fuck trump says we aren't going into syria and then literally sends more troops into syria the next day.

wtf impeach now

gas.

It's been intrusive since day one and unwanted by Assad. He doesn't want Americans in Syria, having Trump in the WH doesn't change any of that.

This. Spicer already confirmed ISIS is our #1 priority, as well as he, Mattis and Trump both confirming we're not sending military after Assad. Keep fagging it up OP, it's what you're good at.

Confirmed for msm believing discord niggers.

Fearing WW3 makes me a Nigger? Are you for real?
Nice to know you've got nothing to back your shit up though, politicians can make announcements they won't do this or that all day, fact of the matter is Syria was bombed and now more troops are heading in to Syria. No amount of spinning this as "totally not escalating user/shill" is going to change that and i have no reason to believe it won't.

lurk moar faggot

Also, wasn't either a law passed or executive order issued within the past few weeks to hide the numbers of troops deployed to Syria? Can't find the source at the moment because search engines are so loaded with SEO bullshit & spam.

Current state activity seems like classic Art of War: Make the enemy believe you are near when you are far, make them believe you are far when you are near.
The key is that this strategy isn't only being played internationally, but also domestically on the people & congress.

No way to know for sure with open source intel, but it smells like a major offensive is going to take place at any moment.

Being the head of his state, he has jurisdiction over his own fucking borders you fucking idiot.

I'm an idiot, didnt check his previous posts..

Another source outside of al-masdar news:
twitter.com/CT_operative/status/852154074422181890

And let's not forget that there were troops in Syria even before the US airstrike on southern Homs
defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1141869/chairmans-senior-enlisted-advisor-visits-us-troops-syrian-defense-forces
archive.is/betVa

Pic related, "Army Command Sgt. Maj. John Wayne Troxell, the senior enlisted advisor to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, poses with a young Syrian Democratic Forces soldier near Kobani, Syria, April 4, 2017."

First time a tor poster's actually made sense. Trump's been pulling Art of War tactics since the start, like with his immigration bill fiasco and his tax returns. Hell, his fucking book about deal making is the financial version of Art of War.

Its in Northern Aleppo, shithead. Of course its not for ISIS

PUTIN MEETING WITH TILLERSON
WHAT'S HABBENING???
twitter.com/AP/status/852180894416855040

i heard something about this too. it was in one of the recent x22report videos. something with iraq. we have 6000 permanent troops but thousands more "temporary troops" to get around the iraqi laws limiting troop numbers. people started asking how many "temporary" troops we have in iraq so they passed a law so they don't need to reveal the true number of troops.

There are a substantial amount of American soldiers in Syria/Iraq right now. Whats surprising is that they are mostly in Syria. Im putting the number around 5,000.

Hopefully this possibly leasd to pushing ISIS out of the eastern parts. I'm concerned though that the Turks will use this as an excuse to grab more land from syria or that the communist Kurds will push it. If anything I see Turkey doing something retarded as per usual.

Yep, like I said Tillerson is meeting Putin today but at the same time more troops amassing in Syria.
rt.com/news/384493-putin-meets-tillerson-moscow/

After all that talk of not meeting with him?
Something's fucky.

archive.is/6qCgA archive it for posterity Satan

Satan confirms some political theatrics are afoot.

Either an agreement is being made, or Putin is seeing this development and going to deliver a very stern warning to Tillerson.

Judging from the fact we made a deal with Putin hours before the Syria strike, I'd assume we're making another deal.

Watch out Assad, our death transport trucks will transport your regime to hell!

Putin sure as hell better not sell Assad to the cleaners.

We'll know maybe later, depending on the disposition Tillerson and Putin seem to be in. If have a falling out then we're hosed.

Forgot to archive the RT link archive.is/vTHpd

Why the fuck would he do that?

Yeah, sadly like with everything else, all we can do is wait. Trying to guess and theorize ahead of time is fun though.

Tillerson is probably relaying Trump's true foreign policy position directly to Putin and asking that a deal be accepted within X hours. As soon as that deal is accepted or declined, I think we'll see the true near future landscape of USA-Russia relations revealed.

2 hours is a pretty fucking long time. Wonder what all they talked about.

To avoid nuclear conflict. To be honest, I'm just really worried about Assad because of his and his people's heroic struggle in all this.

Nothing sweeter than dead Americans

Any photos after the meeting? Their faces will say a lot.

You do understand nuclear treaties are stopping nuclear conflict, yes? You do get that if one country fires, we all fucking fire, and nukes are essentially just a dick waving contest at this stage, right?

This.

We've known for a few days user.

Interesting. So what is it he doesn't want to let on to the press about?

4 QUESTIONS

Maybe they want to avoid overreactions from the press?

LIVE: Lavrov and Tillerson hold joint press conference in Moscow - ENGLISH

Have you learned Russian yet, /pol?

I was thinking the same, the media could spin this either way. Although I don't see Trump really giving a shit about what the media thinks. The only time he cares is when it's something military related, and then he doesn't want the press to know.
I could honestly see it being something like Putin and Trump are genuinely working together regarding Assad and Syria, and he just doesn't want (((them))) to know.

What you thought was experience and intuition was fucking nothing; here you are crying like all the other plebs about WW3 only because it is trendy.
>i start telling him why he says that, he just says i dunno because it looks like that

Nigger please, the other two didn't look like they were going to be world wars either then oh look, it escalated continuously until everyone was involved some way or another. As far as I'm concerned it's pretty much luck that Yemen didn't escalate into WW3 instead.

I think Russians will appreciate the companionship of one fellow Orthobro rather than one who merely speaks their language.
You've got nothing to lose, and as an extra you gain companionship with based wise priests.

Niggers U.S. special forces have been in "Syria" for years now, but the recent offensive near Raqqa is proving to be a lot more difficult than anticipated. My guess is rather than arm the Kurds (there's probably evidence of that ) they're using more American troops, that or they're arming the Kurds.

I'd rather we didn't arm Kurds.

I'm perplexed by the people who take everything the Trump administration says about fighting ISIS at face value. This is the man that spent a lot of time in debates scolding Hillary and Obama for telling everyone what we were going to do.

If we know what's happening in Syria, so does ISIS.

My guess is we don't "invade" Syria, we fight in Syria against ISIS in an attempt to wipe them out.

Look at the signal Trump sent with NK.
and the situation in Syria is very similar with regards to ISIS.

The interesting thing about all of this is that if Trump and media give the impression that they're about to go in to attack Assad, ISIS can see military mobilizing and think that they are mobilizing to help them instead of destroy them.

I'm just guessing though. But I doubt Trump is running things like everyone else has, when they just announce what they're going to do weeks before.

TRUMP SPEAKING AT NATO IN 2.5 HOURS

I would have been inclined to agree had the US not given warning to the Russians prior to the Syrian tomahawking.

It's started, but it's not in english.

Can't understand shit captain

LAVROV LIVE BUT THEY HAVE THE WRONG FUCKING TRANSLATOR

Isn't that towards the Turkish border? Northern Syria is full of turks and kurds…

I think separate threads for that should be made.

Fucking this. Confusion is the best advantage over the enemy, and he's sure as shit sending a thousand mixed signals everywhere, and it's working.

That's different user. He was letting the bigger country protecting Syria that we're not actually attacking Syria. Big difference than a press announcement, and the general public didn't even know this until after the strike happened.

THEY SWITCHED

They fixed it.

Removing Kebab and drilling for Oil.

INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION
INVESTIGATION

Awww shit niggers third-party investigation incoming

D-did he just say we've reached an agreement on helping with the investigation?

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?

And they will find out it was all John McCain. T-REX already called him a sleaze on twitter.

CONTINUING BILATERAL CONTACTS

It's hard for me to make out the translator because the volume of both speakers is the same, but it looks like a deal was made. Now we just need to see Tillerson.

WWIII shills absolutely BTFO. Goddamn and it's only Wednesday.

STRATEGIC STABILITY TREATIES

No.

Today just did a total 180.

I'll wait until Tillerson appears, unless he had time to put on his game face. It, for now, appears to be war with Assad is not explicitly on the table.

What happened? I'mm too busy discussing the chat and the audio is shit.

I think feeling safe would be foolish.

FOR JEWS

IRRITANTS UNDER OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

What he said about VR?

Yeah, looks to be that way. I can't wait for the kvetching from the press after this one.

We're not going to war with Syria or Russia.

Oh user, safe is not the correct word for what I'm feeling right now.

this stream is very important, there's a lot of 'we're going to work together' and confidence from the Russian man. Warmongering liberals BTFO?

Tillerson's up now. Don't you fuck this up faggot.

Oh fuck here we go.

TL;DR arguing for days about whether we're going to war with Assad and in turn Russia which would escalate into WW3.

Looking at Tillerson I'm not getting any particular vibes of good or bad from his face.

Probably the best for now. It'll keep the media in the dark for now. As far as what he's saying, as well as what Lavrov said, I'm starting to feel satisfied.

Third-party CW investigation, Russia and 'Murrica agreeing to remove kebab together.

Even the Russian media is bringing up Spicer's comments.

(checked)
theres no fucking sound right now??

What are the Russians saying about it?
I can't into Russian language.

Russians are calling for an investigation about the "attack", as well as agreeing to look into improving relations between us and them.

It's only on one side.

I'll wait until the false flag risk and its subsequent narrative is neutralized before declaring things are going to fine for a while. Right now I still think the situation is still volatile.

i cant hear anything on my headphones :/

They're also agreeing to oust Best Korea similar to the way the U.S. wants to do to Iran.

absolute pokerface

I'm fine over here, your dubs indicate to turn it off and on again.

Are your headphones working?
The audio is playing.

Understandable, but I really doubt we're going to hear anything concrete on that until it actually happens. Trump's not one to let onto what we're actually doing.

I like this guy.

This is brilliant.

Yes man im watching other youtube videos without audio problems, weird shit

Why isn't Trump going after the CIA then? And the slimeball jews in government and finance? No, this is bullshit.

FINALLY GETTING TO THE JUICY QUESTIONS

(((virtual reality)))

"Thorough independent investigation of this incident" and they've apparently submitted "hard evidence" on previous occasions that Assad was not to fault. Calling it right now, Western media is going to try and hide this part of the conversation.

nvm im retarded, the livestream tab was muted somehow.

I'm fine with this outcome.

Thith reporther sure doesth have a strong lithp.

We'll see.

I want to believe (I brought it up in the CW threads), but only actions will tell.

I'll agree to that. Tillerson's not dropping the idea of dealing with Assad politically in the future.

World War doesnt means anything anymore, it is a term that never made much sense anyway when it was coined.
We are constantly at war, we are being thrown left and right like a material ressources, we are still living under ww2 Total War principles; women working, hour change twice a year, super strong federal governments, taxation is everywhere, etc.

The translator was stumbling too.

Ive seen far too many negotiations with the US before to fall for this

That's a political process. Assad has stated in every interview he's ever given that he will leave power as soon as the War is over.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Oh shit nigger he's rolling out the history lessons

Nigger, WWIII started years ago.

HE'S CALLING OUT NATO

Lovin' it.

Cap my posts, because that's what's going to happen. They'll have an election in Syria after the war is over, and when that happens, they'll find that not only did Assad not run in the election, but he voted for someone.

And after he votes, he sails off from the coast of Syria with his family to enjoy a life of peace and medical work.

Dubs confirm. Lesgo boys.

This goy can't keep getting away with it. Shut him down! He's even uncovering the Libyan and Iraqi conflicts! Oy Vey!

Whelp, either they do negotiate and a deal is struck, or this is just Art of War and Assad will end up in a body bag.

He just keeps throwing punches, and Tillerson's letting him speak. This is amazing.

lel, hes completely destroying the good-goy western narrative

can anyone imagine diplomatic relations with russia under a hillary presidency?

remember when that stupid bitch presented Lavrov with a literal red "reset" button with the word "reset" misspelled in russian so it actually said "overcharge"?

You know the media's gonna either completely ignore this, or jump on it like retards and try to spin it, which only teaches more normies.

It's a work.

I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT JR!

Holy fuck, this guy is slammig down redpills left and right.

Assad will probably cherry-pick a successor, the people will overwhelmingly vote for him and Assad will retire to yurop.

At least that's the hope, if America is really committed to deposing the Assad family.

That's not something I'd prefer to imagine.

naturally, this will for sure NEVER be aired in my country The Netherlands. All our lugenpresse does is show LITERAL 1-2 second fragments and then attach a ridiculous conclusion after it

WELCOME TO THE SMACKDOWN TORAVISCH!

I can imagine nuclear explosions, does that count?

I have a feeling the answer will reveal itself very soon, possibility right on Easter. For instance the chemical attack occurred just days after Trump announced his stance on Assad which wasn't favorable to (((them))). Same pattern usually holds on negotiations if they lead to unfavorable outcomes.

We don't have that many troops in Turkey, so don't know how this is an invasion. It is either USAF who don't actually count as combat soldiers, or USMC artillery, who aren't really going to go on any offensives to take and seize territory. Lots of hysteria from the shills about a big pile of nothing.

It's not that simple. Russia might be able to shoot down US missiles. Their defense shield is more advanced than america's.

Asking about Russian hackers now

I'm so sorry the Turks are breaching your government.

This, and I can't imagine Trump being stupid enough to fall for it.

Of course they can shoot down missiles, they did it with Trump's false flag strike. My point though is that nukes are basically useless, because we'll all end up going.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

RUSSIAN HACKERS
U
S
S
I
A
N

H
A
C
K
E
R
S

Man, Tillerson has to be doing this on purpose.

Keep in mind who his company is back home in the US,

I'm well aware, but all I can do is notice his behavior right now.

Hot damn I never asked for this but it's Christmas morning lads.

This Russian guy is a strait shooter.

MY MOTHERFUCKING DIGITS!

I'd rather not kill ruskies.

You mean that new Shitskin party that got 3 seats? Or the turkroach nigger that wanted to campaign in Rotterdam for their King-roach referendum?

Either way, everyone in the south hates shitskins an deveryone that lives in large cities segregate themselves, a recent report said that 70% of people agree that there are massive tensions between all different population groups here(as in, muslim savages being savages).

We got a party in with 2 seats that is pretty similar to Holla Forums, we also made the memes for that party gain normie-traction, its pretty popular actually and literally all those starting memes originated from here. This party is going to make things very uncomfortable for the current party-Cartel(they literally use this to name them LEL) that currently governs us.

Ok, why is my stream silent on tillerson? I can only hear the translators.

pls halp.

NO CHANGE IN SANCTIONS

Too bad the western media will omit most stuff he said and twist whatever is left.

And then people will call them out, just like they always do.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=-P9KNlOp7ks

faggot

Hot damn this is it

*Damn the quality dropped right before my cap.

BOLIEVE IN THE TREX!!

If evidence comes forward to Russia, what would Russia do? Did you come to an agree

TRIPS CONFIRM KEK IS TELLING US SOMETHING LADS

Tillerson is still a mime. This is suffering.

Hasn't this been the first significant opportunity for Russia to address the American MSM?

By facilitating discussion and allowing Russia to make a public defense, the US admin also makes a defense for Russia while being protected from accusations of conspiracy.

KEK IS TELLING YOU TO BOLIEVE!

It's called a work, dumbass.

Twice now I've seen a torfag make sense today.

Putin was KGB commander in eastern europe for years. He has more experience in this murky shit than anyone.

NO EVIDENCE
TILLERSON DIRECTLY CONTRADICTED

(Checked)

I guess that's something they talked about and will soon become subject of an official investigation into the DNC servers…

KING NIGGER BTFO

around dierezzor.

He was elected to fulfill what he campaigned on, not to do the opposite. Fuck you for being so dumb as to believe you can even successfully shill with such a line.

i prefer you being dead

That was a pretty good press conference. Can't wait to see how the western MSM is gonna spin it.

[END]

Do you want ISIS dead or not. You can not have no military presence in Syria and kill ISIS, which are in Syria.
PICK ONE.

Butthurt Shitskin detected.

go home.

Top fucking kek.

you made me laugh

He talked about destroying ISIS and establishing a safe zone controlled by the US in Syria. This is what we voted for.

Armchair analysis from me would be this was a meeting to exchange info, celar things up, do some talking, pretty much what they said. The impression I get from the press conference was this being an opportunity for Russia to say their piece, given Tillerson's bare minimum participation in answering, and how much Lavrov went on about this and that.

pathetic.

I want no military presence in Syria. I want to leave the battle against ISIS to Assad and co. who were winning their civil war/fight against them.

Excellent conference and insight into Tillerson's style.
If anyone locates a transcript, please link it.

Almost as if he were a competent diplomat and let his counterpart talk.

YOU CAN'T PERPLEX THE T-REX!

Speak for yourself faggot, i never supported US led safe zones
Safe Zones=areas controlled by the Syrian army

another bell for the filter gods

Were spicer's comments a distraction for this?

Trump said safe zones in Syria and you voted for him. Yes, you did.

The whole of syria?

Trump was always the lesser evil and i never fully supported him and was always openly against safe zones, even to IRL trump supporters

How so?

Just looks like staging against Raqqa. Makes sense when you consider the Turks got slaughtered at Al-Bab repeatedly and the Kurds are even more inbred and more worthless than Turks.

So you're saying we could accidentally the Turkish border?

Watching anyone speak frankly about the Syria situation & all the lies around it makes me want to escape from the hyper-emotional histrionic lies of the U.S. media & politicians. No straight talk, no substance, just knee-jerk emotional propaganda non-stop. It's fucking obnoxious. It's about s believable as the state press of a communist regime. Completely infested with trotskyites on the right & alinskyites on the left, hand-rubbing marxist bullshit on repeat all fucking day. It's enough to drive a person insane especially with all the gullible retards who regurgitate it. Seeing alternatives is a blackpill. Same feel when I see an ethnically homogeneous nation come together during a crisis while all the "diversity" in the U.S. ensures division & crime during such a crisis.

mediocre russian speaking user here (mods who can see my ip probably will keeel me lol)

Going to watch it, wait is that arabic?

They fucked up and the introduction was in Arabic.

it starts off pretty gud at 2.26

lol

i pick kicking ot all US troops and agents out of the region and waiting a year or two for the syrian army and the russians to bash the terrorists to kingdom cometh

dumbass neocohen detected

Fuck, I missed it. Recap?

you mean like kosovo?

But user. That wouldn't give us the opportunity to invade Turkey and retake Constantinople.

also, beyond that its all just english? So you guys got the best parts already? No need for a translator then.

Shit's fucked.

Everybody knows.

FOR JEWS

you better take the opportunity to take your pills and get intact with the real world

what's with this "product preview" shit?

Eh, no the deal was just to eradicate ISIS. The syrians can hold their own if the CIA niggers aren't meddling.

Why? Either we're fucked and nothing will matter because the Jews win, or they're fucked and it won't matter because we win.

I don't take pills. All pills are made by Jews or Marxists in the service of Jews.

All shrinks are Jews, Marxists or Marxist Jews.

Confirmed.
US troops have been in Syria for years, let alone they and CIAniggers were training ISIS there and in Jordan + other places in 2012-2014 and beyond or so.

You need to go back and watch his campaign speeches. He said establish safe zones so refugees would not be going to the US and Europe any more, and would stay in their own country.

This was never something me made a clear promise of and made conflicting statements at various times, nor does voting for someone mean you have to agree with everything they say

I never said you had to agree, I was stating that he did campaign on safe zones. Which you would like to deny.

yo said you support US forces present in syria because you beleive they will attack a fellow NATO member turkey.
thats why you need pills.

then drink bleach or something

stage 1
stage 2
stage 3
stage 4

you have a stage 4 tumor inside your brain

No. Never.

NEVER EVER!

Disturbing but true.

Whatever.

If you want me gone. Track me down and kill me for me. Otherwise you can join me in the pit with the other screaming wretches.

ASSETS AND ELK HOES

I never said he didn't mention it during the campaign, just that it wasn't a primary issue or ever made clear, nor will i continue to support trump simply because i voted for him and if he keeps this shit up I'm going to vote against his supporters during the midterms.

you need a doctor.
refering you to pic related

Most "refugees" coming to Europe aren't even from Syria, and anyway the ones still in Syria pretty much resolved to stick around. Maybe he should be focussing on Lybia if he cares that much about Europe being flooded? I doubt this is really his big concern.
Establising a "safe zone" seems to imply there will be US forces present in Syria for an unspecified period. This is bad news, given how badly Israel wants that land.

They are being let in under the pretense that they are fleeing war. If the war is stopped, and safe areas are made, what would their excuse be then?

Globalists are going

If a safe zone is created for them in their home country, they have lost their excuse. Even better, people can tell others from the other countries to fuck off to the safe zone in the other country. And guess what happens then? Refugees go from "help I'm fleeing war and conflict" to "fuck this safe zone where's my welfare and beautiful European life?"

So is there any more reliable sources confirming this? Because the Tilerson Moscow press conference basically reinforces the idea that Russia and the US are working together to eliminate ISIS. The only significant point is that the Russians rejected the idea that Assad was behind the chemical attacks and called for another investigation of the facts.

If the war in Syria stops with a US/Saudi led victory, the war in Iran begins and so does another refugee crisis/conflict leading to decades more of US interventionism

you mean if the US fucks off already from the place

Every single time. Ever think the Trump admin is trying to walk back their strike because they found out the intel was bogus and Kushner/Ivanka walked them right into a mess of shit? No of course not. It's all chess.

The main problem that is that europeans don't have a functional border, and they let anyone in regardless of where they're from (no papers, fake papers, all ok). Even if Syria gets safe zones, there will still be conflict in Afghanistan and various places in northern Africa (where salifists have been actively engaging in terrorism). Mama Merkel will gladly take her refugees wherever she can find them, and the never-ending splintering of Al-Qaeda into other groups will ensure she gets a constant supply. Nothing short of axing the EU and establishing strong national borders will fix this. Gaddafi was helping quite a lot to slow down the stream though.

I've got to say fam, he called you out good.

wtf I love irag war 2.0 now

goddamn auto correct

:DDDDDDDDD

see

3 mins late

I have no confidence in that we won't continuous try to antagonize the Syrian Army. The rhetoric is getting obvious that we don't like Assad, and that will cause problems in the future. But on the flipside, at face value Trump has expressed clearly that he wants to wipe out ISIS, we've had boots in Syria for a while, and we often constantly illegally enter the region even before Trump. I can understand being skeptical/concern with how we deal with Assad and Syrian army, but with the promise of dealing with ISIS and establishing Syrian "Safe Zones" it seems obvious that we would be sending Military Presence in Syria. Outside of pulling out completely (which seems to rule out the promise of dealing with ISIS), why exactly would this development be shocking?

What if the "safe zone" is Syria itself and going after ISIS is the cover for deposing Assad after another false flag?

Is that a product preview? It's not clear in the pic, OP

Haha, yeah, the neo-cons want rid of ISIS, kek.

but why

Safe zones mean occupation and balkanization of Syria and furthering the Yinon plan, Assad and a stronger Shiite crescent is the best way to contain and eventually destroy Israel. Also safe zones would be exploited by the Turks in particular which i consider on the same level as Jews and giving them more territory would be unacceptable.

user, seriously…

Pay attention already. We had reports here from even people like Syria girl telling us the armored columns entered Syria from Jordan. That happened around Sun/Monday. This is not the first thread.

Oops meant for:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-civilians-killed-us-jets-bomb-isis-chemical-depot-deir-ezzor-syrian-mod/
archive.is/ixjaM

and

mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=20979
archive.is/ybelb

"Yesterday between 17:30 – 17:50 p.m., the so-called anti-ISIS coalition fighter jets struck an ISIS position in Hatla village to the east of Deir Ezzor. After the airstrike, a huge white cloud was formed –later on turned yellow – as a result of an explosion in a chemical depot. A hug fire broke out until 22:30 p.m. Hundreds have been killed – including civilians – as a result of breathing toxic materials,” the statement detailed."

really makes me fucking think

we do, but the merkel wanted a no-borer policy for her fourth reich so corporations didnt have to pay to our countries and so that economies an markets, along with all culture would merge into one big blob, and now we have to watch as anyone can just go in and out

the rest of the post is exactly on point tough, well written

how come noone made a meme yet