Former breitbart employee breaks down ivanka coup

Guy got spammed by T_D fags but he dropped big red pills and lists inanka's (((connections))).
He interviewed bannon on his podcast after the election so he's not a nobody.

Accused of anti-Semitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qesEe
thepopulist.us/2017/04/disloyal-ivanka-trump-partied-with-trump-haters-prior-to-election/
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/242
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2
thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-murdoch-rothschild-drill-oil-reserves-syrian-occupied-territory-violate-international-law/
counterpunch.org/2015/03/27/rupert-murdoch-and-the-israeli-genie/
worldoil.com/news/2015/10/09/genie-energy-confirms-significant-find-in-golan-heights
ips*news.net/2013/02/israeli-licence-to-cheney-linke-energy-firm-on-golan-heights-raises-eyebrows/
thesaker.is/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/communist-league/1850-ad1.htm
archive.fo/BQ1Cu
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/12/mattis-our-military-policy-in-syria-has-not-changed/
freebeacon.com/national-security/mattis-20-percent-syrias-aircraft-damaged-destroyed-u-s-strikes/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/secretary-mattis-us-airstrikes-destroyed-20-15727017/
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704101052505070-mattis-claims-strike-destroyed-jets/
archive.is/0fspz
boat*international.com/yachts/editorial-features/sea-owl-the-personal-and-enchanting-62m-feadship--325
web.archive.org/web/20170412072636/http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency
web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html
you*tube.com/channel/UCUwOsRo7CEMtyqpK173urYw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump. Fuck Ivanka. If Bannon is removed, then we're screwed.

Here is his article. It's goes over what we already know but he sounds like he knows what he's saying. I think bannon was /ourguy/.
archive.is/qesEe

Bloody hell

You mean Yael Kushner?

oy vey shut it down

They are on some other hdd, but I might try to find them and post if there are anything good.

Her "jew" name is Yael (or jael) apparently after converting. Let's call her this from now on.

yea because that's been shown to always work

I know right no one notices coincidences at all

sage

Why?

sage

Because it's a shill thread and Brietbart is Zionist news like Alex Jones.

fuck off yid

Even more proof that ((Kushner)) and ((Ivanka)) need to go

I thought the same but if this guy worked there and half the things bannon is meant to have said to kushner are true then I'm starting to doubt that stand point.
Whether or not it's actually true it works from our point of view in painting kushner as the villain.

Nice edit, thanks.

The (((history))) of that name. A woman who gives refuge to a foreign leader escaping from a war (that her people started), treats him as a friend and esteemed guest, then murders him in his sleep.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jael

What's the point of view? Causing division in Trump's allies is helpful because Trump bombed a runway? Screaming "JEW DIE!" at Trump's daughter is helpful for out cause how?

you kikes vastly overestimate your subtlety

Poor ignorant jew, he has no idea the destruction of Israel is part of the plan of NWO, just one of the final stones in enslaving us

>archive.is/qesEe
Bannon was always /ourguy/

Notice how JDIF are now attacking him and this breitbart guy for being "jewish" but completely ignore the talmudic faggot Jared Kushner

I didn't know that…He quit or got fired?

thepopulist.us/2017/04/disloyal-ivanka-trump-partied-with-trump-haters-prior-to-election/

Muslim World League-Al Haramain - Saudi Wahabist groups fund terror and flourish in Canada (2004)
militantislammonitor.org/article/id/242

(Checked)
Fitting in>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (You)
There is already "division" it's just aimed at bannon and caused by ivanka.

I swear to god, Holla Forums is the only place with any integrity.

But what else can I expect from reddit.

I think he wanted his own website. He explains his history on his channel. I just randomly found it.

Ha! That sounds extremely familiar.

same here, immediately struck a cord

Quit when he was told, by his editor, not to go back to the White House.

Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company - Business Insider
businessinsider.com/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to Drill for Oil in Syria, Violating International Law
thefreethoughtproject.com/cheney-murdoch-rothschild-drill-oil-reserves-syrian-occupied-territory-violate-international-law/

Rupert Murdoch and the Israeli Genie
counterpunch.org/2015/03/27/rupert-murdoch-and-the-israeli-genie/

Fuck off back to reddit you stupid faggot

Goodness you're retarded. She is married to Kushner you mongoloid piece of shit they are one and the same.

/r/The_Donald_Cucks strike again! Nice find.

Fucking kikes

It is true. Women are easily moulded by men.

Just finished the video, HOLY CRAP!! So what it boils down to is three things:

Ivanka surrounds herself with shady globalists including Huma Abedin

Kushner and Ivanka separated in 2008 because Ivanka wasn't jewish, then Rupert Murdoch's wife got them together again.

Kushner and Murdoch on the same gas company which is involved in the Golan Heights occupied by Israel, which is most likely why they push for war against Syria.

worldoil.com/news/2015/10/09/genie-energy-confirms-significant-find-in-golan-heights

bump for actual journalism

IIRC Israel had some military operation in the Golan Heights area as well some time ago.

Notice how he blames Yael as if it's not Kuntner telling her what to do.

Israeli Licence to Cheney-Linked Energy Firm on Golan Heights Raises Eyebrows

ips*news.net/2013/02/israeli-licence-to-cheney-linke-energy-firm-on-golan-heights-raises-eyebrows/

"WASHINGTON, Feb 23 2013 (IPS) - In a potential new source of contention between President Barack Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel has reportedly granted a U.S. energy firm with heavyweight political connections to explore for oil and gas in the occupied Golan Heights.

The company is a local subsidiary of New Jersey-based Genie Energy Ltd. The Strategic Advisory Board of another subsidiary, Genie Oil and Gas, includes former Vice President Dick Cheney, media magnate Rupert Murdoch, and former Republican Rep. Jim Courter.

It also includes several prominent investment managers, such as Jacob Rothschild, chairman of the J. Rothschild group, and Michael Steinhardt, a major contributor to Jewish and Zionist causes, notably Birthright Israel, a multi-million-dollar programme to bring young Diaspora Jews to Israel.

The granting of the licence by Israel’s Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, which was initially reported by Dow Jones Thursday, comes amidst continuing civil war in Syria, which has demanded the return of the Heights since Israel took them in the 1967 Arab-Israeli War. "

[…]

" Genie, which has an exploration licence in the Shfela region of central Asia through another Israeli subsidiary, Israel Energy Initiatives (IEI), and a joint venture with France’s Total to produce shale oil in the U.S. state of Colorado, said it believes the southern Golan contains “significant quantities of conventional oil and gas in relatively tight formations”.

It’s not clear whether the licence approval may have been affected by the political clout and sympathies of the Strategic Advisory Board members, such as Cheney who was a staunch advocate of Israel’s rightist governments during his vice-presidency from 2001 to 2009.

Murdoch’s media empire, which includes Fox News and the Wall Street Journal, has also been a reliable advocate of Netanyahu’s Likud Party positions over the past 15 years, and particularly since 9/11. Until he sold it several years ago, Murdoch also financed William Kristol’s “Weekly Standard”, a hard-line neo-conservative journal.

Steinhardt provided major funding for the Foundation for the Defense of the Democracy (FDD), a particularly hawkish lobby group whose views are close to those of the Likud Party, from its launch just a few days after 9/11 until at least 2008, according to tax records.

Like Cheney and Murdoch’s U.S. publications, FDD championed the Iraq invasion and, in more recent years, has played an important role in drafting and lobbying for draconian sanctions against Iran.

He also co-founded and has donated millions of dollars to Birthright Israel, a programme that provides 10-day, all-expenses-paid trips to Israel to tens of thousands young Jews from around the world each year. In an interview with U.S. journalist Max Blumenthal at a Birthright rally and dance in Israel last year, Steinhardt insisted that “there was no Palestinian people.” "

Lets remember that it was Ivanka who got Corey fired, fuck that bitch and her kike husband

Why didn't I know about Kushner's connection with Murdoch, Cheney, and Golan Heights oil before the election?

Well the election frenzy, and the massive pro-Trump sentiment more or less overshadowed everything else.

It's easy to make the connection to Kushner. Weren't also they the ones who got Lewandowski fired and replaced by Paul Manafort? I know Manafort was useful for a while to secure the votes at the convention but if Trump has a weakness it's clearly Ivanka & Jared. They want to please the media while Bannon wants to demolish the opposition media.

I think you mean how people here get banned for going against the narrative.

it was suppressed here and everywhere, digging into Trump and associates is/was consider treason here and everywhere so any attempt was buried and people banned. Trump maybe a ally or not, but there is no excuse not to dig on everything and everyone, ally or not.

tbh, I think Trump just chose his campaign managers based on the phase of his campaign. He got in Manafort to win the delegate race, then Bannon was there when he needed to utilize the populism. I think Lewandowski was more of a tough guy to manage early events.

It really wasn't, people knew Trump had kikes coming out of his ears but we made the calculated risk that given his rhetoric he would be better than Hillary. And he is better than Hillary even if only for driving the left so insane.

As the guy in the video mentions, "journalism is performed along a timeline." There are some things that don't seem to be anything now that could be very significant down the line. That Kushner has connections to a bunch of kikes is fully expected, but we don't know now which connections are the important ones that will influence world events later. This connection with the Golan Heights oil company is far more important now than it was before the strike on Syria, because it allows us to read between the lines.

In any case, Ivanka confirmed for being weak, spineless basic bitch easily molded and influenced by the slimy jews and leftists she intentionally surrounds herself with. I'd be pissed if Trump was so fucking blind to such an obvious and prevalent source of subversion, but every man has a weakness I guess.

Decent webm potential.

Dude, needs to get to the fucking point rather than drone on. He gets fucking annoying to listen to even though he's right.

I never saw anything here during the campaign about Kushner being in business with Cheney, Murdoch, and the Rothschilds.

Kushner isn't openly linked to Genie Energie on the same level as Cheney and Murdoch, that's why the connection wasn't obvious. The big names are: Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch, R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson.

All you needed to do is look at Koshner's dad and what a scumbag kike he is/was.
I thought his whole goal was to fuck Chrispy Creme over for putting his dad away when he was AG.
I thought that Trump pumped and dumped Christie as a present to Jared during the transition team.
Jared and his family/team are huge real estate kikes. Ivanka has always been trash, all about fashion and looks - her head must be huge from all the swinging dicks in NYC trying to put a baby in her to get at that Trump cash.
#1 Bannon
#2 Donald Jr.
#3 Sessions
#4 Steve King
That's it, those are the only people I stand with, along with Congressman Chris Smith - but this might be his last term.

Just get out.

are you fucking kidding me m80?

And not trying to take our rifles. Don't forget that.

Gonna ride in and save her, Sir White Knight? Plenty of women in the world who don't pull the bullshit she does.

Here, let me copy paste this from my post a dozen replies above this, because I can't be confident you know how to scroll up with such retardation.

Ivanka Trump is trash that needs to be discarded, and I'm sure she's an egotistical whore that thinks herself a stronk independent wymyn. That does not change the fact she's a fucking female, and like all females, is weak and easily molded. But NOOOO you wanna swing in here with "muh strong woman who totally has agency and wits of her own" SJW stereotype as if she isn't an attack vector through which the kikes around her work.

Gas yourself Moshe.

So which man's decision was it that she should marry a jew?

I wouldn't be surprised if Kushner had financial links and investments in Genie Energy but I guess we'll have to wait for Stranahan's next video because I didn't find evidence of it. Maybe Murdoch promised him something in exchange for a regime change in Syria.

Yeah and plenty of women exist who don't have a ridiculously rich dad who is also the POTUS, so plenty of women don't have a gigantic fucking target on their back for the jews to home in on like flies to honey. You cannot be this fucking stupid. Ivanka is some narcissistic rich daddy's girl who's being controlled by jews, nobody is saying that makes her innocent, but you'd be an idiot to deny that's what's fucking happening. If you seriously say that shit you need to lurk for another goddamn year at least, take your strong women shit with you.

all she has ever dated was jews including a Rothschild….she's sucked more jew dick than a rabbi and has converted to their religion (because the Rothschild wouldn't marry her).

Fuck off trying to make us waste time on Yael Kuntner as if anyone listens to her.

The_Dookie is leaking

fagots there have lost all sense of critical thinking

ya gotta go back fago

also this just in from Zero Hedge…..
Trump Threatens Bannon With Ultimatum Over Kushner Rift: "Straighten It Out Or I Will"

notice Trump doesn't tell that to Kushner?

Unfortunately, at least according to a very frank Trump interview with the New York Post, Bannon may have overplayed his hand. In a very terse but loaded statement, Trump downplayed Bannon's importance in crafting his 2016 campaign strategy and effectively offered him an ultimatum to clear up his issue with Jared Kushner or move on.

“I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late,” Trump said. “I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve. I’m my own strategist and it wasn’t like I was going to change strategies because I was facing crooked Hillary.”
He ended by saying, “Steve is a good guy, but I told them to straighten it out or I will.”

tell that to the user who thinks it's the Ivanka Defense Force when someone calls her a weak subversive kiked-up bitch, faggot. She and Koshner are both massive fucking problems, or are you trying to claim that's (((not true)))? Also, that's the entire point of this fucking thread, you idiot. Maybe you want to take three minutes to read it.

A jew who stopped dating her and refused to marry her until he finally convinced her to officially convert to his religion. What a touching love story!

Daddy listens to her and Kushner manipulates her.

Who's decision was it that she should date jews? Remember, the assertion her is that she doesn't make her own decisions because she's a woman.

Nice try with the Jeb meme but you're still pretty obvious.

I'm probably in the minority here, but the whole Kushner's jewish ties thing was and still is largely irrelevant to me. Rich jew has rich jew connections that align with israeli and/or globalist interests? Like every single rich jew in existence? Hardly and grand conspiracy. The real issue is a misjudgment of Trump's character for which I have yet to see any evidence of prior to enterting the White House. You see, I never thought Trump hated jews or saw them as the source of the US's problems. What I did think of Trump was that he was an outsider, as in he wasn't handpicked by some buttfucking (((elite))) on one of their "camping trips" 20 years ago. This is partly why I thought his seemingly common sense populist platform of "let's unfuck america" was genuine and went decidedly against the narrative the jews have been pushing everywhere else. We saw this play out during the first few months of Trump's presidency as they fought him tooth and nail on every promise he attempted to deliver on. My hope was that the jews would try fighting Trump so hard that it would trigger his "destroy anyone who gets in my way" alpha businessman instinct and he would bring the fight to them, not out of hatred of jews, but of a pride in himself. That was the presidency I was expecting, 8 years of a vicious and slow war or attrition played out on capital hill that would provide us with a foundation to continue pushing for more white interests. Instead, what it seems like to me is that the jews enticed Trump with war to distract him. Look at just how much support and little resistance he has faced for these actions compared to everything else he has done! Don't you want to win, Donald?! We all call you a winner if you just do something about these evil dictators. You know who wouldn't do anything about them? Obama.

Trump and/or Kushner himself. This is not a difficult concept. After Kushner broke up with her in 2008, Rupert Murdoch's ex-wife Wendi got them back together. Ivanka married Kikener because she is easily influenced. If she wasn't, she wouldn't have married a guy who was obviously out for money and influence. The dude basically said "you're not good enough for me because you're not jewish, convert or GTFO" and she said "oh okay." What fucking part of this are you not understanding?

I suspect you're a female who's bootybothered at the mere suggestion that women are easily influenced. This does not absolve them of guilt, it simply means they are easily manipulated. Why should anyone need to explain this to you? Are you a newfag or actually a girl?

I'm sure it was primarily a business decision like most elites

And Trump was influenced by that very same easily influenced women, what does that say about him?

Allow me to enlighten you and simultaneously enrage you. We had threads like those throughout the election cylce and the average Holla Forumslack took them as a stern warning but before proper discussion could take place, zognald shills would show up and say that because of Kushner's ZOG ties, it's proof that a vote for Trump is a vote for Israel - derailing the thread and ending any chance of proper discussion. Kushner was always a threat and one that was exposed, but then ignored.

I think a few people on Holla Forums simply assumed that Trump just would simply not let Kushner and Ivanka be a part of his administration and that we would not have to worry about them. It's easy to think, right? That your adult daughter and son-in-law have no business and nothing to offer to you when you're president? That is certainly not the case and what was even more baffling was when Kushner set up his own department in the white house itself, people on Holla Forums just laughed as if it were a sign of something good. The bottom line is, we knew he was a snake and we let him bite us. Now it's time to rip the snake apart and siphon out the venom before any more damage is caused.

The mods were a very big part of the problem too. If not all of it.

It didn't help that the majority of OP's were of this quality, funnily enough illustrated by

It says the obvious. What, did you think you just gave me a "gotcha?" Can't believe I have to copy paste something I wrote for a second time.

Women are easily influenced by everything. Men are more easily influenced by those they trust and/or love. For one thing, Ivanka is his daughter, and carries far more "credibility" in her father's eyes than she should, and for another (now this is the important part, don't blink or pretend you didn't read this part), Ivanka was not the sole decider. You can be sure Trump was and is surrounded by fucking jews like Koshner who were making the call to strike Syria, that Ivanka joined the choir was only the straw on the camel's back. The guy is not infallible, unless you want to try going with the "muh 1488D chess" argument on this one, which MAY be the case, in which case your idea Ivanka influenced him isn't true. That doesn't really matter, however, because she is a fucking liability. Daddy's girls are always a weakness.

None of this changes the bottom line: Ivanka and Kushner need to be removed. They are subversive traitors. That's the end of it. You can argue all you want about any of the finer details about who influenced who, but all that matters is that they both need to fucking go.

What was so low quality about my post? All I did was ask a simple question and its not like I'm the only one.

It logically couldn't be Kushner. Before she was dating Kushner, what power over her did Kushner have? You can't bootstrap that.

Trump is the most logical answer.

Kushner is a racist antigentite.

YOU REALLY THINK SO???

This is off topic, but horribly anti-Trump shit pre-election should have been banned and was. The reason being that getting Trump into office was the only viable option outside of actual revolution, so anything that was anti-Trump, even if it was correct, was removed. Getting him into the oval office was the only thing that mattered.

Post-election, that reasoning no longer held, but mods enforced it anyway, and they made Holla Forums into a zealous pro-Trump echo chamber. I'm probably around 70% pro-Trump, but no real Holla Forumsacks would be able to look at someone getting banned for reasonably addressing Trump's weak points and think that's an acceptable thing. It seems criticism of the guy now is somewhat okay, but that's probably because the Syria thing blew things so out of proportion they decided to just let people talk.

you answered your own question you moron.
You don't make a thread to ask a simple question, especially not a low effort one-sentence post that's the common hallmark of D&C shills. If you wanted a proper thread of Trump's criticism, you'd have asked the question and then brought forth a few different points to discuss. Especially when you have the "jew Trump" image, that just screams shilly.

It's like if you got banned for saying "ok Holla Forums redpill me on X and what do you think of Y?" It's zero effort space-wasting that raises the red flag of showing you're probably not going to be intellectually honest, or too much of a fag to give a fuck about the discussion.

sage because offtopic and I shouldn't need to explain this

Says a lot about her father doesn't it?

read

Jesus fuck, this thread is full of people who aren't fucking reading. Is Holla Forums dead? Where are the NatSocs who can actually post more than one or two fucking sentences, or read that much?

Fucking christ, faggots, either put in the effort or don't fucking bother.

He looks like an older Galactica guy.

JEWISH OCCUPIED CAPRICA

This is interesting and it is interesting to note that many people who call out Trump here are banned. No one is allowed to question a "god emperor" or they are a "shill"…it's like the_donald on Reddit where they use to worship cernocih and Garrison and now delete post about them that question Trump. Holla Forums use to be about digging and getting shit done…..now it is about worship and not questioning your leaders. It's like the jew controlled media played us to make Trump the underdog we had to fight for and now they love him after one bombing (and now all leftists are jumping on board because the media says to).

The more I dig the more jewish connections I find (included Trumps mentor Roy Cohn who has ties to the CIA pedo-ops and died of AIDS). Is it any wonder Ivanka worships the jew….she has been around them all her life.
Why can't there be discussion about these connections here?:

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew) - Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump's largest lender)
Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew) - Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Thomas Barrack, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Avrahm Berkowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) - Assistant to Jared Kushner and Special Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Terry Branstad (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) - United States Ambassador to China
Andrew Bremberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director of the Domestic Policy Council and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Safra Catz (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gary Cohn (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director, United States National Economic Council
Reed Cordish (Ashkenazic Jew) - Assistant to President Trump for Intergovernmental and Technology Initiatives, The White House
Delos Cosgrove (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Elisabeth DeVos (Jewish spouse: Richard DeVos, Jr.) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Secretary, United States Department of Eduation
Gil Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) - President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer (Ashkenazic Jew) - Founder, Trump Dezer Development
James Dimon (Jewish spouse: Judith Kent) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Co-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Boris Epshteyn (Ashkenazic Jew) - Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Assistant Communications Director for Surrogate Operations and Special Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Stephen Feinberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laurence Fink (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Alan Fishman (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump's second largest lender)
David Friedman (Ashkenazic Jew) - Co-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump; United States Ambassador to Israel
Samuel Fox (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee
Alan Garten (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Bruce Gelb (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Michael Glassner (Ashkenazic Jew) - Deputy Campaign Manager and National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President; Special Advisor for Operations, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lawrence Glick (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President of Strategic Development, The Trump Organization

Bennett LeBow (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Richard Lesser (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazic Jew/East European) - Former Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President
Christopher Liddell (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director of Strategic Initiatives and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Ronald Lieberman (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President of Management and Development, The Trump Organization
Robert Lighthizer (Ashkenazic Jew) - United States Trade Representative
Howard Lorber (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
David Malpass (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Undersecretary for International Affairs, United States Department of the Treasury
Douglas Manchester (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Make America Great Again PAC
Bernard Marcus (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Rebekah Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Robert Mercer (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Make America Number One PAC
Amanda Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice President of Marketing, The Trump Organization
Eli Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chief Operating Officer, Donald J. Trump for President
Jason Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) - Senior Communications Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Communications Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of Communications and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Stephen Miller (Ashkenazic Jew) - National Policy Director, Donald J. Trump for President; National Policy Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Senior Adviser for Policy to President Trump, The White House
Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Secretary, United States Department of the Treasury
Elon Musk (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Samuel Nunberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
David Orowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) – Senior Vice President of Acquisitions and Development, The Trump Organization
Geoffrey Palmer [né Weissinger] (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC
John Paulson (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Laura Perlmutter (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Joshua Pitcock (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chief of Staff to Vice President of the United States Mike Pence
Dina Powell [née Habib] (Sephardic Jew) - Senior Counselor for Economic Initiatives and Assistant to President Trump, The White House; Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategy to President Trump, The White House
Reince Priebus (Jewish spouse: Sally Sherrow) - Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Chief of Staff to President Trump, The White House
Andrew Puzder (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Joseph Ricketts (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Marlene Ricketts [née Volkmer] (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Future45 PAC
Richard Roberts (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Israel Advisory Committee for Donald Trump
George Ross (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization

Wilbur Ross, Jr. (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Secretary, United States Department of Commerce
Steven Roth (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council
Phillip Ruffin (Sephardic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Felix Sater (Ashkenazic Jew) - Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Anthony Scaramucci (Jewish spouse: Deidre Ball) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of the Office of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs, The White House
Daniel Scavino, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Jennifer Nathan) - Social Media Director and Senior Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President; Social Media Director, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of Social Media and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Keith Schiller (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director of Security, The Trump Organization; Director of Oval Office Operations and Deputy Assistant to President Trump, The White House
Stephen Schwarzman (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chairman, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Melvin Sembler (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Yaakov Shaham (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Marc Short (Ashkenazic Jew) - Senior Advisor to Vice President-Elect Pence, Trump Presidential Transition Team; Director of Legislative Affairs, The White House
David Shulkin (Ashkenazic Jew) - Secretary, United States Department of Veterans Affairs
Peter Thiel (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Donor, Rebuilding America Now PAC; Donor, Make America Number One PAC; Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
Lara Trump [née Yunaska] (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Vanessa Trump [née Haydon] (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President
Kevin Warsh (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Raymond Washburne (Jewish spouse: Heather Hill) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Mark Weinberger (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Ronald Weiser (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Andrew Weiss (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Lawrence Weitzner (Ashkenazic Jew) - Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President
John Welch, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Suzanne Spring) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
Steven Witkoff (Ashkenazic Jew) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund
Stephen Wynn [né Weinberg] (Ashkenazic Jew) - Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
Daniel Yergin (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
(105 Total)

Let me break this down for you real simple:

In the beginning, when Ivanka was a little girl, only one man told her what to do and think. Trump. Imagine Ivanka is a computer, no agency of her own. The only system administrator is Trump. Fast forward a few decades, and this system now has another system administrator account. Kushner. How could this happen, if not for Trump permitting it? The computer cannot chose system administrators for itself.

You assumed I was a woman because I was questioning you, but I wasn't questioning your basic premise that women are led by men. I'm trying to lead you into a realization.

Proof?

literally wut

Ivanka began dating jews like Kushner because Trump allowed it. The root of the problem is Trump, not Kushner.

sounds like projection you shabby goy

I can only imagine your autistic frustration at how completely your tactics have failed.

Register your complaints with this poster:

uhm… that's a fairly "questionable" statement.

Yet another reminder after reminder that shills play both sides.

Seriously though, Endchan Holla Forums became a cesspool filled with these derail shills masquerading as Holla Forumslacks who are (((weiss))) to the issue, pun intended.
And here we are.

But as much of a problem that was, I hate to say that this problem will only go away if Trump does something. He needs to see Ivanka as a loss and put Kushner into an oven. In the meantime enlightening his voterbase will keep the oven warm.

Never liked that cunt.

Yeah no kidding he allowed it, genius. This is a revelation? This isn't new and the main possibilities have been thrown around here for fucking ages.
1) Trump isn't redpilled and didn't know giving his daughter to the jews would be a bad thing
2) Trump is redpilled and sacrificed his daughter to the jews to create a shield against anti semitism
3) Trump knows about the jews and is working with them, Ivanka is part of that
4) Ivanka dated and married someone her father did not approve of in some kind of stereotypical rebellious little girl act

Take your pick. Which by the sounds of it is number 3. You didn't "lead" me anywhere.

Still butthurt about women being weak, I see. Faggots like you are why Holla Forums is shit now. Your longest post is 22 words, and not a single thing you've said this entire thread has any weight or meaning, nothing analyzes, nothing brings to light, nothing matters or has any deeper conversational merits, absolutely fucking nothing. Everything you say is useless and empty air. Unfortunately your ilk is fucking everywhere now. I long for the Holla Forums of 2014.

Start posting when you start thinking.

Weak fathers make weak women.
Autism speaks.

If someone said that to me I think I'd hit them to mock them.

Honestly this whole thing makes no goddamn sense to me.

How could Trump be controlled by Kushner when there's been reports of Trump mercilessly bullying Kushner? How could Trump be controlled by his own child?

(Trump later calls Putin)

You take your info from reddit, right? There is no word written about Kushner that doesn't make me rage more to him.

The claim that Ivanka caused Trump to launch the air strike against Assad's airbase is fucking fantastic fantasy that only the most obtuse of blue pilled normalfags could believe.
Like ALL Kike MSM fantasy, it serves multiple objectives concurrently.
Weak 3rd prong:

So, are you a free thinking man who can spot MSM bullshit when he sees it, or a sheepish normalfag grasping for a way to stay your cognitive dissonance regarding Trump Kiking out?

You take your info from reddit, right? There is no word written about Kushner that doesn't make me rage more to him.

20% of Assad's airforce destroyed.

The underplaying of the enormity of what Trump has done is a really disturbing case study in group-think and cognitive dissonance.
We are seeing mirrored, the preliminary preparations for invasion, as we saw in Gulf War II.
The coalition wiped out Saddam's outdated air force in one night of carnage, after that it was effectively game over because Iraq's ground forces had no change without air support.

I personally believe that this whole Ivanka bullshit is a desperate attempt by the Trump camp to hold off our wrath for as long as possible. Until it is too late for us to negatively affect what is to come.
And by "our", yes I mean, us, we anons. Trump has witnessed a taste of the power of meme magic when applied by a zealous band of wizards who have accepted death.
The last thing he or his puppet masters want is that horrible and awesome ideological armory turned against themselves.
And so it's delay, delay.

I hope I am wrong, I really do.

Getting a seat on the white house security council is bullying?

Sounds like a good egg to me

This, all of the rumors of internal feuds in the White House are just those, rumors, about as reliable as tabloid tier garbage. What really matters is who is in charge of what, and Kushner's expanded role in addition to Flynn being replaced by McMaster indicates neocohen coup.

Quite the opposite, none of the shit you said makes sense if you ARE redpilled.
Just so we're on the same page, you're saying this is MSM jew-controlled propaganda. Things made and reported by the MSM are meant for general audiences. With that in mind:
This would be considered a good thing by politically correct, jewed society at large. This is not something the MSM would or could use against Trump. This is like saying "Trump supports gays!" It's bad to US, it's good in the "socially acceptable opinions" window.
The MSM would not call Trump awesome, and again, them reporting he listens to his daughter as a bad thing would make no sense since they constantly push "muh stronk independent women" meme.
The MSM isn't anti-woman, but pro feminism. They'd have no reason to appear anti woman.

Your comments only make sense in context of shilling a NatSoc or Fascist community, and the MSM does not make national fucking reports to an audience of millions on the jewtube (supposedly) in order to do that. You may have had a point if you claimed this is all what shills in this thread were trying to do, but claiming it's what the MSM is doing is pure retardation and you obviously don't understand how it works.

You aren't really helping his case much

thesaker.is/ a-multi-level-analysis-of-the-us-cruise-missile-attack-on-syria-and-its-consequences/

According to this guy (former military intelligence), he thinks that the only reason only 20 percent of the Aircraft were destroyed is because Russia deployed their Electronic Warfare gear which can apparently hack missiles, that is why only 20 or so of the Tomahawks hit their target. The original objective was to completely destroy the airbase, there is no room for chesscucking or wishful thinking here. Although Russia promising to bolster Assad's airforce is good news.

Fucking checked.
That's it then.
Neocon coup confirmed.

Quads says otherwise.
Obviously. This is a basic fact.
You don't understand my point at all.
I'm not implying the MSM is using anything against Trump. They are complicit, they are working together.
You need to learn the concept of contrived opposition, or the Hegelian dialectic.
Of course they MAKE A SHOW of opposing Trump, they must.
Again missing the point.
D&C isn't applied to normalfags, it is applied to the right-wing.
Hence "minor" and "3rd".
Your latching on to a minor point and ignoring the major ones tells us all we need to know.

And just to clarify that last point, because I just KNOW ALREADY that it's going to completely fly over you head.
The point of tossing in a d&c targeting us, is that it keeps us arguing about women and every post spent arguing about women is a post not spent exposing the high possibility that Trump is now, and possibly was from the beginning, a Neocon puppet.
They do not want us turning on him as a cohesive group.
The hundreds of press articles about us during the election cycle and after crushes that claim, which you ARE going to try and make.

IVANKA 2024

If that is true, then how much is the US military shitting their pants right now, with the new realization that Russia's anti-missile EW countermeasures are 80% effective?

I'm not trying to defend him. I'm telling it like it is. You think I'm running damage control for Trump? No. No matter what the reason is for it, the strike on Syria was unacceptable. I don't care why he did it, it doesn't matter to me if it was a "chess move" even in best case scenario.

No, it tells you that making a post whose central points were made in meme arrow greentext implications can be interpreted two different ways. Hence why you just had to clarify everything you were implying because I used counterarguments against what I thought you were implying.

No, I wasn't, but since you bring that up, you should note that they're articles. They have basic entry level "journalists" and interns and other no name low level people scrape up an article to both fill the space that needs filling and to also push the propaganda. We are very seldom ever targeted in MSM broadcast shit, stuff that's on TV, outside of nebulous sprinklings of "neo nazis" and "far right extremists" here and there. It isn't honed on us specifically, it's against anyone who is or might be, well, against them.

This here is good proof that many of (((them))) aren't as far left as they claim, actually, social signaling aside.
If a legit marxist drafted their own bill of rights for their own america, whatever their first is,
the second would always be the same
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1847/communist-league/1850-ad1.htm
probably one of the weirdest pills I swallowed from hanging around Berners.
Post-marx marxists are actually heavily anti-marx.
Granted, him letting his kids starve to death to 'document corporate atrocity on the worker' doesn't exactly sell him as sane, but you can bet he wouldn't be against the 2nd. Especially not if he saw modern weaponry.
>2. To be able forcefully and threateningly to oppose this partynote also he is not talking about opposing conservatives with this, whose betrayal of the workers will begin with the very first hour of victory, the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition, and the revival of the old-style citizens’ militia, directed against the workers, must be opposed. Where the formation of this militia cannot be prevented, the workers must try to organize themselves independently as a proletarian guard, with elected leaders and with their own elected general staff; they must try to place themselves not under the orders of the state authority but of the revolutionary local councils set up by the workers.
basically I was expecting a completely different argument from anti-IDPol bernouts but got "SHOOT ALL THE DEMOCRATS AND CULTURAL MARXISTS" instead. Top kek.
I think this is how Hitler got so many jewish soldiers, they were just that pissed at their commie ex-comrades and US counterparts decreeing it's ok for german jews to die if it gets them Israel. Purity spiral ftw.

funny that the only independent ones I can think of they turned against after they called Killary a kunt. (Tulsi and Tymoshenko)
b-b-but muh sisterhood!
also note that Ivanka is only ever attacked on her clothes and looks, all her worst critics are just jelly-ass fatties and their beardy betas. This is one good reason I think she's been a double-agent all along, it's only petty bitchy woman shit coming her way to make it look like she's as hated as her dad, but she's still invited to all these swank hollywood galas.

to be fair there was a lof of CTR shills and Iron March faggots, and Sinead, and others, it was a shit show

Attacking completely normal formatting.
You are new here, aren't you?
No, I had to clarify it because after I hit return I suddenly realized that you are not familiar with the culture or ethos of this place.
And an editor gives them a brief on what he wants covered, then checks what they wrote prior to publishing it.
In other words, it matters not a fuck who wrote the articles, but you're wrong anyway, plenty of big name journalists ran front page articles about this place. Your revisionism isn't going to fly here.

So to reiterate after your diversions:
Ya see, Kikes make every operation hit multiple targets whenever possible, they don't have to "specifically target" Neonazis, right-wingers or any of the other subgroups on our side, the material which is meant to make normalfags change their thinking from "Trump is a bad man" to "Trump is actually a pretty cool feminist and he saves the children from gas too."
If you're going to suggest this can't be done then I'll give you an example to show just how easy it is.
The Kike press hit multiple targets with the same stories ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
e.g
To the normalfags (especially the women) this is "so cute, so progressive, hey, maybe I would like a nigger kid too, it seems to give you a lot of social cachet …"
To the right, it is a disgusting crime against nature, creates a lot of rage and diverts much energy into posts about mudsharks, White race traitor whores and the keeping of skinpets.
ONE STORY TARGETED MULTIPLE GROUPS, TO DIFFERENT EFFECT.
Fuck, I'm tired now.
tl;dr to understand the sheer deviousness of the Kike mind, you have to watch them at work for a long time, you have to learn how to think like a Kike.
Can you think like a Kike?
Video related, think Clint Eastwood in Firefox.
If you can't put yourself in the mind of the Kike, you will never truly decipher their material to uncover all of its nuances.

>it is interesting to note that many people who call out Trump here are banned. No one is allowed to question a "god emperor" or they are a "shill"…it's like the_donald on Reddit

Bullshit, it all depends on how you do it. Before the election yes many people were banned because there were raids of paid shills and some authentic DUDENOJUSTWAITFORTHETRUESAVIOR.JPG retards but I've never been banned for being suspicious of Trump. Post election there are still people raiding the board to try to D&C so sometimes I guess you might get banned but again it all depends on your tone. I want Trump to do a lot of good things but instead of throwing the towel the minute he does something stupid I want to put pressure on him to steer him in the right direction.

And don't forget the elections next year. We need to be pushing anti-immigration candidates in the Congress and the Senate.

UPDATE YOUR FUCKING LIST MORON. Neither of them are jewish. All you do is copy-paste, you don't even research anything.

Source?

No, you fucking idiot. See, this is the part where something flies over your head, and missing the point just like I supposedly did. I wasn't saying "greentext is bad," I was saying that when the central point of your post is only an implication, you can interpret it more than one way, which obviously I did in a way you did not intend. I was not disparaging you for using greentext. Jesus christ.
First, I know you just said that to fit with your insult and that wasn't the reason, and second, AGAIN you fucking miss the point. I wasn't talking about you making a second post. I was talking about how you had to clarify each one of your previous implications.
It's not revisionism because I'm not saying it didn't happen you retarded nigger. I'm saying that the agitprop against us is 1) not targeted against Holla Forums and/or fascists specifically, and 2) that agitprop was in articles and not news reports made on national TV that have a gigantic audience, comparatively. I'm not saying we don't get shilled, and I'm not saying they don't make hitpieces on us, the shit happens, I'm saying that there's no "establishment versus fascists/natsocs" in the public eye. They know about us and are fully aware of us, nowhere did I imply that they don't know or care who we are or what we believe, they just aren't in a position to address it directly to the normalfags. That's the third time in a row you didn't understand what the fuck I was saying, so at the very least it's made us even.

I saw the shitshow that was GG, that told me more than I needed to about the MSM machine.
You're reaching.

As for the rest of your post, that's all general standard kikery. I'm not one of the people claiming Trump is innocent in all this bullshit with Syria, but as I've stated several times so far, it makes no difference. The bottom line is that we should not be involved in Syria (and apparently Trump said "we're not going to do anything in there," but I haven't corroborated that) and Koshner and Yael need to be fucking removed ASAP. Both of these are things nobody could possibly argue against on here, but mark my words you'll see some shills try.

IT's no secret who was making those libellous claims and why they kept getting banned.
The Red Ice collective affiliates and David Duke also tried to sap energy by shilling his running for Louisiana state senate.

If he's going to do something unpopular like a regime change in Syria he's going to try to do it early in his mandate so we need to be vigilant

Click bait bullshit. Daily Beast, Buzzfeed, Vice, Gawker, Jezebel, etc. etc., the libtards' blogs. If that's how you measure the truth then you must also believe Donald Trump sexually assaulted 20+ women and the russians hacked the election.

Why comment if you haven't been following the conversation?
I say that because your reply makes no sense whatsoever in relation to the point I was making.

I remember, Sinead & the Renegaydes, Iron March, the Rope Culture guy, etc.

Yes, yes and yes.
They are all still here too, and easily spotted though their idiosyncratic and clumsy over-use of meme words/canned phrases.

They've been proven to be right, though. Trump hasn't helped white people at all, he rode on their anger and then fucked us over. How long are you going to stay in denial about the fact that we were played?

A quick glance and I could spot five false positives. Nice disinfo shlomo.

No they haven't been "proven" right and if you think that the Red Ice mafia will claw back any credibility with Holla Forums even if one of their anti-Trump attacks happens to eventually correspond to reality, I think you are going to be sorely disappointed.

Name one thing Trump has done which has hurt Jews. Name one thing (not counting the TPP) that Trump has done to help whites.

Some whiggers like yourself, you just can't help.

I understood that reference

Interesting that you measure success by the number of Jews hurt, rather than the number of Whites helped.

How are you going to defend Trump when he puts American troops into Syria? I'd like a sneak peak of how you're going to subvert us in the future.

Is two sentences too difficult for you to read? List things Trump has done to help the white race.

underrated post

muh right wingers are sooooo stupid XD
Your mask slips so quickly.
You aren't very good at this.
If you were actually from here you would already know.
You shills kept chanting "Trump will not keep his promises" yet since election it has been promise after promise fulfilled.
Fuck off.

Uhhh
Wtf sauce pls

Mandela has been dead for 4 fucking years.
Pure fantasy.
You are just butthurt that Red Ice disruptors are so easily spotted and rooted out.
Why don't you just go back to TRS or wherever you came from?

It's a three months old presidency. Instead of throwing the towel you should be looking for ways to put pressure on him so that he doesn't do a regime change in Syria. Stop thinking like a loser who has no power.

Trump confirmed the Bannon-Kushner feud himself and is taking Kushner's side.

He's talking about the list of names. Lewandowski, Mercer, Thiel, there's at least three people who don't belong on that list, probably many others too. I think it was written by the dumbass at thezog.info, he doesn't do research, hey the bigger the list the more valid it is!

Clever double-think there. Our power is to drop Trump like a hot turd and see if he realizes his mistake, if he doesn't, then we realize that Democracy will never work and we need to start acting seriously.

Did normalfag start meaning Marxist niggers when I wasn't paying attention?

Yeah, that promise he made about bombing Syria and supporting NATO were big reasons Holla Forums supported him, I can't believe I forgot about that. We really wanted him to stack his cabinet with neo-cons and billionaires.

Trump said Americans would get tired of winning. I'm actually tired of the whining. These people are inept at pushing their position. The more they post, the more I've come to hate them.

That guy thinks anyone with a Polish or Russian name is Jewish and a lot of them he just says they are because he thinks they look Jewish. It's a good idea for a site, but unfortunately he fucks it up with false Jew claims.

If you didn't know that Nelson Mandela is considered as a humanitarian hero by the bulk of normalfags then no amount of smug anime reactionpics is going to convince anyone that you're anything but woefully ignorant.
Stop pretending that you're from here.

Remember this song? Maybe you heard it back when you worked for the JIDF instead of Trump's marketing team.

No, I'm sure that he doesn't.
If you look at the sites he links to/supports/promotes you will probably find a connection with the Red Ice hub.
These people know exactly what they're doing, the objective of tarring anyone with a German or Scandinavian -berg name as Jewish is to reduce the signal-to-noise ratio and eventually make such lists completely untrusted; mission complete, Jews return to crypto obscurity.
If you look at the people inhabiting that sphere it is no surprise.
The Red Ice complex is filled with faggots, trannies and freaks of all type.
Look at Veronica Clark, their "nazi historian" who reports to the SPLC, tries to defile the 3rd Reich by writing books (compiling wikipedia entries) about Hitler's love of Blacks and homosexuality, but somehow concurrently manages to convince very many on the right, that she is actually a bona fide NatSoc.
It's fucking amazing really, the raw chutzpah of these Kikes.
She has a fetish for the German tranny Bill Kaulitz and proudly hosts a gallery of his photographs alongside her history books.
This is the kind of filth we are dealing with.
This is the kind of filth who come here to demoralize us into not electing Trump and got banned for it.
archive.fo/BQ1Cu
And here is their favourite tactic, attempted out-grouping:

Amazing.
The person from the collective riddled with SPLC operatives, accuses others of being JIDF.
Don't worry, the smug anime picture will convince everyone, it says so in the manual she was given.

Yes, because children always do what their parents tell them to.

The systems that are often promoted here require something you lack, loyalty. Disagree with a decision Trump will make in order to influence him. There is nothing wrong with that. To drop him, as you say, and have nothing to do with him will only rob you of your own influence. I suggest reading the history of Cortez. Several times his men conspired against him due to not understanding his tactics. He had them executed. Rightly so. In the end, he did what he set out to do, which was conquer Mexico.

The source is Mattis. According to him the strike took out 20 aircraft, equating to about 20% of their airforce:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/04/12/mattis-our-military-policy-in-syria-has-not-changed/
freebeacon.com/national-security/mattis-20-percent-syrias-aircraft-damaged-destroyed-u-s-strikes/
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/secretary-mattis-us-airstrikes-destroyed-20-15727017/
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704101052505070-mattis-claims-strike-destroyed-jets/

Did Cortez have a Jewish son in law and marry off all his children to kikes?

They didn't care who would be elected, so long as it wasn't Trump.
Notice they have plenty of criticism but no solution of their own, aside from "MOONMAN, KILL NIGGERS, 14/88 BOOTS ON THE STREET."
Defilement and pessimism, well it didn't work, their geriatric and incontinent, farting old hag lost and will never run again.
Their provocation for the eyes of the press failed to defile Trump (video related.)
They are angry.
They just can't accept that they lost.

Sinead is a mentally ill idiot who thinks that Mesas are the fossilized stumps of giant pre-historic trees that were cut down by jews.

>don't criticize Trump

wew nice straw man argument!

Even worse. He married one of the natives. She hated the Aztecs and acted as a translator and informed Cortez of Aztec customs and who their enemies were. This allowed him to rally other tribes against the Aztecs and fight them in ways where he would hold an advantage over them. He would have lost otherwise. In fact, previous expeditions had failed.

No, please don't mistake cunning and deliberate defilement for mental illness.
The objective is to push right-wing ideas to the fringes of society instead of in the hearts of the Volk where they belong.
You do this by including references to flat earth, nuke denial, mesa tree stumps etc.
A similar idea in fact, to including anyone with a German name on the master list of Jews, it poisons the well.
If you take a step back you can see this common thread running through many ostensibly independent shills, this is one way in which we piece together the connections which exist behind the scenes.
Video related.
These two shills (Sinead and Weev) pretend to attack one another, but in reality they are working from the same mission brief.

Mesas literally means halves, as in cut halfway through. :^)

Nigger, Jews have German names. They took them to blend in. Are we supposed to ignore all Jews with German surnames?

That's not correct.
It comes from the latin for table, as in a table-topped mountain.

How about instead of talking about dumb shit that doesn't matter, like giant trees, we talk about Trump. The point of this thread is not Sinead, it's that Trump is a kike.

I see that you are well versed in excusing hasty inclusion.
You don't classify someone as a Kike based only on their name.

Look at the way you worded your original post, I now understand what you mean, but in your post it appears that you're suggesting we should never include anyone with a German name on a list of Jews, even if they're Jewish. I now see you're saying some anons assume anyone with a German name is Jewish. Learn to write better.

Well he's right that Ivanka is compromised, not just Jared. But since no one is likely to protest in public, he won't feel any pressure from the right.

The weight of evidence isn't enough yet.
If Trump invades Syria then I am in agreement and dare to suggest, the majority of Holla Forums would turn against Trump.
As it stands, he missiled an airfield, looks bad for sure, but Trump has more information than we do. It could be that he had knowledge suggesting that if he did not act at all, that inaction would give too much political capital to his enemies.

Ok yeah, I see what you mean.
But I didn't mean that, now you understand.

No you fucking idiot, you're supposed to do a little research before you reach your conclusion. And not all ashkenazis have germanic sounding names, many have italian sounding names, french ones too.

The thing is, how much influence can we really exert now?
Playing Devil's advocate, because it MIGHT turn out that the detractors are correct.
In that case, how do we strike back now that we have given him so much power?
Remember what Yuri said, come the communist take over, it is the most loyal supporters of the party who are put against the wall and shot, because they are idealists and when idealists are betrayed they become moral enemies.
Do you see that we are being pulled into a similar dynamic? So my question is, what would Trump's equivalent of execution be?
A lockdown on imageboards and social media?
Real internment and execution?
The power wielded during the election cycle was real, enemies were crushed and scattered to the four winds.
But that vulnerable time where votes mattered has passed.

No you stupid fuck, this thread is about the Lee Stranahan video talking about Ivanka & Kushner and Rupert Murdoch and Genie Energy and all the oil & gas located under the Golan Heights. Pay more attention next time.

underrated
I lost it at that part.

One thing you don't do is fall on your own sword.

Huh? Flip the question faggot: how can we put Trump against the wall so to speak and tell him he better not invade Syria or do a regime change to allow the islamofanatics to take over the country. I hope he's not stupid enough to risk a war with Russia but he could be pushed into a trap by the CIA or something like that.

Trump never thought he'd seriously become president. He'd probably picked his family a lot better had he known. I think his tweets before he became president needing no PR revealing his personal views shows that much at least.

Rubbish, he's been planning it since at least the 80s, watch some of his older interviews, you can see that it's in his mind.

That was pretty much my point. What can be leveraged to move Trump to the position we would prefer him to be now?
threaten votes? Too late.
Muh PR? See above.
It would be better if he could just be nicely persuaded of course, but it might be out of his hands already for all we know, out of his hands in the "do or your sons die" kind of way.
Now is not a time for hasty actions, we will know soon if the airstrike was brinksmanship or caving in to Neocons.

Agreed, of course.

Keep digging, keep exposing, keep weaponizing autism.
Force his hand. Put his enemies in jail or make them look so bad that DJT can't touch their policy proposals or issues.

Topkek

That's a possibility as well. Baseless accusations of being Jewish only serve to obscure the Jewish problem and make people look like whackjobs.

pretty solid stance.

But, look at his family members, emphasis on father.
Charles Kushner
Spouse: Seryl Kushner
Children: Jared Kushner (Son) · Joshua Kushner (Son) · Nicole Kushner (Daughter) · Dara Kushner (Daughter)
Siblings: Murray Kushner (Brother) · Esther Kushner (Sister)
Education: Hofstra University · New York University
Parents: Joseph Kushner (Father) · Rae Kushner (Mother)

Jared and his brother went to (((Harvard))) where he got a degree in GOVERNMENT.

and just look at his business interests: CADRE
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadre_(company)

I just can't discount this shady, shadowy kike.

Neocuck patriotards are a bigger threat to white sovereignty than the left itself. The left needs an opponent who will roll over on its back, pee on itself, and then get distracted by something shiny. That's the basic Republican voter. If half of Trump's voter base was more like us then we wouldn't have seen Syria or there would have been an immediate backtrack. Hell,we might not even be in the situation we're in now because we probably would have elected tougher reps for congress. Instead we have tweets, chess shilling, and Rex looking like a jackass in Russia.

POSSIBLE RED ALART
Is anyone else unable to access this specific arc?

damn it not the shut it down pic I wanted, lol. I forgot it was the jpg.

Someone send this to Sammy Guns.

Why is Trump throwing Bannon under the bus now? He has to know everyone hates Kushner.

Not to mention it ignores why Ross is there in the first place.
If he hadn't secured the deal with China, he was to be the 'executioner' and do the dirty job of shuttering the coal mines.
How do I know this? because that's where his fucking billions came from
He gets tapped for "restructuring" whenever an energy company is falling apart.

Mercer is a jew though, (his daughter is named rebekah ffs) it's just that he seems to be a neet before he ever hits 'jew'

Are there actually people that get a boner from this?

Yeah pretty much. There was plenty of apprehension about Kushner and Ivanka being a huge problem. I remember specifically the thread when Kushner and Ivanka had Lewandowski fired and replaced by Manifort. There were defo "watch out for these two, they are Trump's kryptonite" warnings by anons(like me) that supported Trump.

No, it was not. It was spammed endlessly.

The kike is literally "family".

nigger doesn't understand what a random number is

looks like you got the henley putnum loader. archive.is is compromised but we can't really look too much into it because the owner never addresses it
could be some xhr exploit through an advertising platform. it has happened with buzzfeed archives also

>Mercer is a jew though, (his daughter is named rebekah ffs) it's just that he seems to be a neet before he ever hits 'jew'

He has three daughters and the two others are named Jennifer and Heather Sue. So how does that fit into your hypothesis? (And by the way she's not the same Rebekah Mercer the actress who played a role in the TV series Xena.)

Just show us the evidence. I asked that guy more than six months ago to find something that indicates he's jewish because I didn't find anything after 20 min of searching the internet with different search engines. I also read this long Bloomberg.com article on him and there's no mention of him being linked to jewish causes or anything like that, on the contrary he agrees with Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve and the Gold standard. He even funds anti-Agenda21 groups.

archive.is/0fspz

He wasn't rich until he started working at Renaissance Technologies in 1993, that's when he used his big brain to discover patterns and correlations that could predict trends on the markets. Rebekah is (currently) married to a trader at Morgan Stanley named Sylvain Mirochnikoff. Probably related to the man who was the furniture designer for the Mercer yacht.

boat*international.com/yachts/editorial-features/sea-owl-the-personal-and-enchanting-62m-feadship--325

'Kof' instead of 'Kov' is usually how people from Russia who have been living in France for a while spell their names. You can find many Mirochnikovs on VK.com and other russian websites and there doesn't seem to be a pattern. I found one Mirochnikov who looks like a skinhead or a soccer hooligan. I saw one Mirochnikof who could look jewish if you wanted him to be jewish and confirm your bias.

quote from another article:

"Rebekah also played a part in lobbying against Mitt Romney as Secretary of State and in favor of Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions as attorney general, according to The Wall Street Journal."

this article says she's divorcing:

web.archive.org/web/20170412072636/http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

"Rebekah worked for a few years at Renaissance after graduating from Stanford. A former colleague recalls her as smart but haughty. In 2003, she married a Frenchman, Sylvain Mirochnikoff, who is a managing director of Morgan Stanley. They had four children and bought a twenty-eight-million-dollar property—six apartments joined together—at Trump Place, on the Upper West Side. Now forty-three, she is divorcing Mirochnikoff. She homeschools the children, but in recent years she has become consumed by politics. “She is the First Lady of the alt-right,” Christopher Ruddy, the owner of the conservative outlet Newsmax Media, said. “She’s respected in conservative circles, and clearly Trump has embraced her in a big way.”"

Don't speculate, find evidence. No evidence? then stop speculating. It's simple.

No it isn't, the Henley Putnam thing and the Google Analytics script only appear when there's an overload of traffic, probably to try to figure out where it's coming from. Am I the only one who read the whole thread back in November?

web.archive.org/web/20161107021229/http://8ch.net/pol/res/8057875.html

Now look at that link again:

archive.is/qesEe

the only thing I see in the code is the mail.ru tracker, no Henly Putnam, no Google Analytics

This. You can't blame any of this on ivanca or kushner.

Donald trump is just a lying sack of worthless maggot shyt. I've never witnessed a stab in the back so harshly in my life.

You think this man isn't smart enough to see what ivanca and kushner are pushing? Please. He's gutter trash just like his whole fucking family.

Because trump is a worthless kike piece of shyt. A traitor. A liar. Stop trying to convince yourself he is still in our side, or playing 4d chess.

He's a rotten sack of living shyt who blatantly lied to the American people.

Keep an eye on his YT channel, he has uploaded many videos in the last 24-48 hours, I'm not even sure which one to post here.

you*tube.com/channel/UCUwOsRo7CEMtyqpK173urYw/videos

a few examples:

The Kushner Coup - Spreading the TRUTH and NOT preaching to the choir (27:00)

Should we be AFRAID of Ivanka? That ain't MAGA… (19:00)

THANKS to you #MAGA nation knows who Gary and Dina are. (13:00)

How the institutional left has invaded the Trump administration (33:00)

RED ALERT: We have EVERYTHING we need to SUCCEED right now… (24:00)

The one he uploaded less than an hour ago is this one:

"#FireKushner - Why the Jared Kushner political revenge story I talked about on CNN matters…" and it's 30 minutes long

I don't have time to listen to all of them

Nice spacing faggot.