Take another Jew to take down Kushner?

Michael Savage: Says Jews in administration have turned Trump. Pipeline in Syria is main reason for false flag

youtube.com/watch?v=j2Ver8qK6Gk&feature=youtu.be

dailystormer.com/jew-michael-savage-blames-jews-for-fake-syria-gas-attack-and-trump-response/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right.

Jerrid Kushner is the worst of the worst when it comes to Jews.

You shills have been pretty much BTFO'd by spicer.
Get gassed.

Spicer hasn't done shit. Still jews crawling over the "American" White House.

If you're ok with that you're obviously not from and in that case fuck off to reddit

Sad day when only another Jew is allowed to criticize them

sadly, Bannon will get canned along with Tillerson and Sessions within 60 days.
Serves Trump right, he trusted jews now we all lose.

At least learn to copy-paste, kike OP.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Tons of the tribe in power have ties to Genie Energy.

It's all a game designed for them to get more and more power

Who would have thought it was all about the money with Jews?

not only trusted jews but made them family. big mistake

Is that OC?

Wasn't this faggot spouting off about how Bannon needs to go like 2 months ago? Calling him the newspaper man or some shit?

You'd watch Tyrone fuck your wife as long as you could pretend Trump approved. Don't be so easily manipulated.
Said what? That Hitler didn't use chemical weapons? Well he didn't. Trump admin just pulled the same thing they did during the election; throw a bone to the "internet people" and let you read into it whatever you want.

Trump has done that with everything.
YES! BUILD WALL WITH DOOR!

GOD EMPEROR!

SUCH HITLER!

1488 HYPER DIMENSIONAL CHESS!

You swallow anything fed to you as long as it wrapped in something that you vaguely think is something that you want. Go back to reddit.

Stop with the spacing, it hurts your point.

Proves that this meme was pushed by shills like you.

It's spaced that way to make each point clear. It looks like a wall of text like this:

You'd watch Tyrone fuck your wife as long as you could pretend Trump approved. Don't be so easily manipulated.
Said what? That Hitler didn't use chemical weapons? Well he didn't. Trump admin just pulled the same thing they did during the election; throw a bone to the "internet people" and let you read into it whatever you want.
Trump has done that with everything.
YES! BUILD WALL WITH DOOR!
GOD EMPEROR!
SUCH HITLER!
1488 HYPER DIMENSIONAL CHESS!
You swallow anything fed to you as long as it wrapped in something that you vaguely think is something that you want. Go back to reddit.

Hmmm, they both look off. There's got to be a another way

But the major point is all of this is that it is most likely Trump had Spicer make that comparison to Hitler, not to appease us, but to make the media look foolish again. You saw the articles and tweets, correct?

And then afterward there were new memes showing the hypocrisy of the media, and people pointing out that Hitler didn't use chemical weapons. A big ball of distraction was thrown out, and the media stopped talking about people criticizing Trump for Syria, and people stopped criticizing Trump for Syria because "lol Hitler". Don't get distracted. Use Trump, don't let him use us.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Strangest timeline

I agree, the Trump administration dogwhistles us, but they don't give us jack shit in reality. It's time we stop helping them out.

He's still full of shit, and taking the typical party line used by "liberal" jews. It has nothing to do with a fucking "pipeline." Recall all the leftist shit that the Ira war was "for oil?" How much "oil" did the Us get out of that? It was of the fucking Jews and their plan to destabilize the mideast so they can live with what they call "manageable chaos." They don't even fucking hide it, just read their english language papers.

Yeah, the pipeline shit is a red herring.

This has always been about greater Israel

Which also requires consolidating all their power into one surviving superpower to ensure their dominance is secured. So undermining Russia would also play into their ultimate plan.

If its not about a pipeline why is Russia so concerned about Syria? I mean, they could keep their port no matter who controls Syria.. A pipeline would cut Russian oil sales to Europe, destroying Russia's economy.. So it makes sense that the war is about a pipeline.

It's all about the pipeline for Russia. For international jewry, its greater Israel. When they control that area they control the oil and other resources but it's still all about thier bizarre volcano death cult and making way for thier mosiach. Putin realizes his power would be kill if that happens. So Putin's not really being heroic, it's about self preservation and holding onto his power over the European oil supply. International jewry recognize that, and it gives them a nice opportunity to dominate the market…but again, it's not thier primary objective. The volcano God/anti-Christ/Greater Israel plan that they've been obsessing over for a couple thousand years is the primary goal.

yes.
a. Iraq war was about oil goy. 17 years later, no oil.
b. libya war was about petrodollar, goy.
c. Syria war is about pipeline
d. Iran war will be for ___(insert bullshit here).

somehow, the fact that the likes laid it all fucking out in 1997 in a paper for the Israeli got called "A Clean Break" where they called for every one of these wars..just coincidence goy..er, fellow user.

how many times does this need to be posted for every motherfucker to watch it? Keep in mind, this is 2002-2003. and they're openly naming here the nations these jews want to topple for the BBC cameras:
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

As useful as this is, to have a kike openly admitting that it’s kikes behind everything and WHY they’re doing it, we have to ask ourselves WHY Michael Savage is suddenly doing this.

Jesus, the likes haven't been able to get this out of wikipedia yet:

"Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.[2][3] this is a bullshit summary, better off reading entire thing yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

Wars for Isreal and Jewish domination of American politics are concepts making it into the mainstream and I like it.

So defeatist shills can produce funny OC after all.

Because some of them are smart enough to smell the 110th exile of the Jews coming up fast, and don't want to be a part of that conga train when it pulls into the station.

Expect a lot more pushing of the idea of the "based Jew" in the coming weeks and months. They will try to argue that if a Jew behaves enough like a white person, that they are a white person. A sort of Jew-specific Civic Nationalism, if you will.

"No no, goy, you're right to want to get rid of nogs and arabs, they don't belong in the West. But we're your best friends, aren't we? Look at how many based redpilled things I've said over the past half year."

This will happen. You can count on it. Expect a lot more Kike Enochs coming out of the woodwork, and you can count on Spencer cucking hard on the JQ as well.

Though I think Savage is sincere that he sees himself as an American. He knows what the kikes are up to and has no desire to live with them in Israel, but he still has that tribal loyalty and "muh holocaust". That's the angle we need to attack from. People will be caught up in the "based jew" telling them stuff they agree with that they won't notice how they keep slipping into jew defense mode.

That kind of shit people easily overlook when nice, warm smoke is being blown up their ass.

The best meme are based on truth.

This

Friends close, enemies closer

Let the 111th exile be their final one.

Hes been in less than 3 fucking months.

Just so you know.. Shill companies do not adequately protect their employee rosters, you will all be held to account once we replace that kikess justice

of all the jews that could go turn on the establishment, he's one I could buy. He's a weird sort of anti-neocon neocon. He wants his wars rational not just a war for war's sake.
He's probably in the NK boat rather than Syria.

checking the useful info out in those dubs!

already doing it. He's falling like a fucking meteor after that glitterbombing. Best joke on twitter at the moment.
1488, antifa, cominterns, lolbergs, negro trotskyites, (((MSM)))
everyone is just meming on him hard
the reason for 1488 and antifa sharing memes is apparently he pussed out and ran like a bitch, leapt into a cab, then insulted the cab driver 'for being a dothead' so the cab driver just took his keys and walked away from the cab while the mud horde caught up with him. It was like something out of a fucking Blues Brothers movie. Gottfried must be pissing his old ass laughing.
I never trusted him to go anywhere from the start, of course. Too wishy-washy, too 'striving for the middle ground.' Reminded me too much of the morons I knew in the 90s. Also his whole BS with "identity politics can work for white people" sounds like something (((they))) would try to foist on the movement. You don't have to adopt your enemy's idiocy to know how to use it as a tool. He was either naive or a fed, either way this was the only outcome.

Oy vey it's the pipeline goy it has nothing to do with Israel and jews running US foreign policy!!!!

Nigga what, literally every wall ever had a door in it. Else nobody would have been able to leave or enter the city the wall guarded. Kind of an essential part of a wall.

What's Holla Forums's opinion on Savage? I've listened to his show a few times and I thought he repeated himself too much and and kept going on and on about how he knew this and that would happen and such.

learn to think for yourself user.
Sometimes Jews tell the truth, but its never smart to trust a Jew ever. Not even "good jews" who have abandoned the religion like Brother Nathanael can be fully trusted. But its often smart to listen to what they are saying. Know your enemy.

I know when I want to build a wall for border security I want to emphasize the big, beautiful door I'm going to put in to let people into the country.

I've listened to Savage for about 15 years now, and in my experience he only becomes a frothing Israel apologist when triggered by anti-Semitic rhetoric and memes. On the days where he doesn't have to confront pol-tier narratives about banking cabals, tribal self-interest divide and conquer, etc., he's been the most critical of Israel of any talk radio icon with a name in that industry. More than any Christian neocon or even the ones that adopted Trump early. It honestly surprises me sometimes. I'd only ever read arguments on Holla Forums that ISIS was being used as a tool by Israel, but then he started talking about it on his show a year or so ago.

His rationalization is that Israel is a country like ours and just like our country elects idiots who screw us over to enrich themselves or prosecute a corrupt agenda that doesn't benefit the citizenry, Israel's politicians disregard the best interests of Israelis and start pointless conflicts or sell out for profits while telling their people it's for their own good. That's the way he frames it, in part at least for his own peace of mind, so he can reconcile being wise to Israeli chicanery without embracing the "Jew-wise" worldview that put him in a box he doesn't want to be in.

He's a civic nationalist struggling with his stance that has one foot in Red Pill beliefs and does not hesitate to point out unscrupulous Jews or minority-on-white crime disparities and another foot in the universe where he doesn't want to affirm policies or platforms that would enable racists to harm like-minded Jews and minorities.

I don't think most Holla Forums users would call him /our jew/, but I at least believe he's earnest.

Used to listen to him every day, was a really good gateway show to many other podcasts that I found later as a result of finding nationalist thought.

His golden years are far behind him, at this point, it's actually worth listening to a few of his 2005-2010 shows to get a good impression. His stories about the 1950s and his sense of nostalgia and loss are great material. He also sometimes talks about san fran's utter depravity in an entertaining way.

He remains a "zionist" plateau for American political discourse, however. His recent departure from israeli narrative doctrine isn't anything new, he's done it in the past over other things.
He isn't to be trusted or regarded as a valid hub, just another source of compartmentalized political momentum that won't be around for much longer at this point. The paleocon crowd are big listeners of his, which is worth noting.

LMAO
good ones,
These pics explain the situation pretty well.

When did Savage become such a decent guy?

These our good rundowns of Savage.

I would take everything he says with a grain of salt but he's 1000 times better then globalist ziocon garbage like Kushner

This.

He does tend to reiterate points he has mentioned earlier, but I don't have a problem with that emphasis. After all, sometimes you'll be listening in the car and miss a lot of the show.
Brother Nathanael >>> Michael Weiner, though.
Brother Nathanael's pretty much Bobby Fischer-tier.