Why is it that Legend of Zelda specifically out of all the classic franchises attract so many faggots, trannies...

Why is it that Legend of Zelda specifically out of all the classic franchises attract so many faggots, trannies, gaymergurls…?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/cow/res/176645.html
twitter.com/eevee/status/321412369265856512
twitter.com/eevee/status/629162110774194177
archive.is/Ixumc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST YFW YOU WILL NEVER BE ANTHONY BURCH

Same reason it attracts shotafags

No but seriously it's super easy
you just say "Michelle Obama is a man"
BOOM EVERYTHING STILL WORKS FINE

does one trigger them and not the other :^)

because its about an aryan elf kicking a jew's ass again and again.

I'm going to make Link shirtless, wield heavy two handed weapons or just spears for the whole game and eat nothing but meat. Spicy Elixer for anti-frostbite.

Because it has always been a faggy game about a 2cute4u elfboi prancing around and doing gay shit.

Is this where Anthony Burch pretends that his wife didn't take his Wii U?

Because it's typical appropriation. They did it with comics, and now they're coming for games. They don't want stronk female characters, they want iconic stronk female characters and they do that by replacing already iconic male characters, because they cannot create, they only destroy.

Twilight Princess really opened the floodgates for these types.

Are you fucking for real

Where Holla Forums is now is where we will be in two years.

Because Zelda TP came out at the very end of 2006, and as we all know that's around the time these hipster GAMURS XD started invading so they hopped onto the newest Zelda and pretend they love the series.

Is it really surprising that Burch wants to watch someone else eat meat?

sometimes people are an enigma

you know, i really do think it was my love of comics that led me to actually hating the jews.
as bad as Marvel is, DC has been worse for longer.

It's because

Daily reminder that Chad is always right.

Those things are very different from making link a permanent girl.

They're all game mechanics interrelated with the story. So they're things to further the plot and allow link to overcome puzzles.
So this person wants the ultimate evil in the universe to curse Link, turning him into a woman. How would this help link solve any puzzle?
Such a suggestion is sexist as it quickly implies that women are unnecessary and a hindrance. Also, tranny curse.

Little elf boy, duh.

AYO HOLD UP
Just reminding everyone that this one of the biggest cucks in the furry fandom.

His "wife" is PurpleKecleon (aka ForbiddenFlora) a massive lolcow who had him castrated and within an open relationship.

I hope you're fucking joking, as bad as DC has gotten Marvel is much more welcoming to SJW faggots.

I like how she gets mad at the hammer.

You mean biologically, not just metaphorically?

Yes, after getting married and her entering an open relationship, he was castrated. They have no children.

kek, can that cuck even afford a WiiU at this point

If you're being sarcastic you ruin the point you're making. If you're not being sarcastic then why in the world would you think those were good ideas?

I can dig it.

Because much like something like Star Wars, it's known enough by normalfags so they latch onto it and think they're "geeks". The moment they all realized that most games technically feature a different Link, the light turned on for them that this is something they could try and shoehorn their ideology into.

Ocarina of Time opened the gates and really brought in a shit ton of female fans. Those were mostly fujoshits though, who wanted shipping and sexy bishies. Fast forward to now and those girls are adults and many of them morphed into the special little snowflakes that want everything to cater to them.

Thank God.

that would be an awesome cheat.

that would be cool dude.

Lies, you must be lying

SHOTA MODS WHEN

Nintendo games are primarily designed for children.
SJWs have the emotional capacity and mental maturity of children.

Feel free to do the math.

How progressive.

That middle one is implying that rabbits and wolves have only one sex

It's simplistic enough to be non-threatening to casuals, and renowned enough that people wanting to infiltrate "nerd culture" will latch onto it.

that's an edit.

The same reason why those groups like Disney, idealistic content attracts a plethora of degenerates.

All from that one fucking panel.

Your point is flawed because everyone in the games already thinks Link is cute as fuck, even as a male.

Who's to say this Link doesn't identify as a female? Who are these shitlords to assume what xis pronouns are?! Putting words into a mute's mouth seems pretty ableist to me.

It's 110% true, but I can't find any of his cuckery on /furry/.

Instead, enjoy this thread in which one of the moderately prolific people in the fandom tried to make an erotic game, failed because he's a complete hack, then blames everyone but himself for his failures, then digs himself deeper (not to mention doing several cut and runs with money)
>>>/furry/537318

Every single fucking time this retard posts on twatter he reveals just a little more about how stupid and pathetic he is.

And we have people to this day asking why we chase furries out like they are lepers.

I'll be damed if they aren't trying to make these kids gay for Link.

This, they only care about Zelda because of how popular it is. They'd be going after Ys and trying to change Adol into a girl if the series wasn't so niche.

Remember the whole "make Mario kiss Wario" thing? Same thing.

cry more faggot

Link is cute, it's popular, and has good gamercred

And it's a good series

OP why did you skip out on this gem after that tweet?

that started as a joke. same with freebleeding.

It's because Legend of Zelda is iconic. Everyone knows it, even people who don't give a shit about video games. Forcing Nintendo to surrender it to their demands is a huge symbolic victory.

Guys this is serious, Anthony still thinks he has a Wii U

I have a theory. There's two types of furries: producers and consumers.

Producers are either creepy and produce extremely specific fetish material like hard vore or fursuit fucking or what have you, and can be safely distanced from. You have low level producers who are humble and actually aspire to things and are generally nice people, and you have people who have crossed popularity threshold, approximately 1,000 watchers on FA (or about 50,000 pageviews). These guys are the cunty people of the fandom and they continue to become worse and worse the more popular they get.

Consumers vary between again, fetish-driven creepy individuals, to people who just want to jerk off and have a good time.

I have lots of furries on my friends lists, and they're always from the two chill, non autist group who knows its just a common fetish.

Can we all agree that OoT/MM Link is the cutest?

Ganondorf is clearly a sandnigger

FTFY

Jews are sandniggers user.

Ganondorf did nothing wrong

Yeah. Well, I'm a tier higher than others, so that's nice

Oh lordy
Obviously his ex-wife never ate his meat
>girl =male
This faggot here is a fine example of someone who just complains. Rarely ever say, "I want more games about Zelda".
I hate people like this. It's fixable to them, but they never fall through with it entirely. "Okay, than what will Link do?" "Uh, uh, uh, uh. Don't mansplain to me you sexist, misogyny biggot!"

Just make a Linkle model and present people the choice between playing Link or Linkle. Then just make the ending with Link canon to appease lore fags.

it is mostly just shitposting

To bad we can't turn it around against them. They don't have anything popular nor good.

wut

But she's literally female link

Or they could not kowtow to these people at all and everybody else would be a lot happier

Fuck compromising.

nintendo pls

Waaaaaaaaaah why isn't she male I can't relate to her come on make samus a guy

Samus is a trans-girl, user. Don't you remember?

BUT THEN IT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE THAT YOU COULD UNDRESS THE LINKLE

YOU MISOGYNERD

Every thread until you like it

They are really retarded.
Actually clinically retarded,

Sandnigger jews were exterminated in WW2. Modern jews are all Ashkenazis

linkle makes me almost want a nintendo.

What

Sandnigger Jews weren't in Europe ever

Young Link is one of the rare exceptions I like shota.

Then they're going to ask why Zelda isn't playable. And if Zelda is playable, then they're going to demand Ganon not to have dark skin.

You can't please idealistic people at all, so don't compromise.

Because Zelda is a shit franchise but also babbys first adventure so of course they use that "hey guys! remember zelda?" routine except apply that marketing to every nintendo game. It's a shit series that panders to casuals and complete children, so of course these cuck faggots would want a slice of the pie. You fuckers allowed this by supporting nintendo to pull this shit.

That pic, I hope you are not sexualizing birds, user.

Wasn't there a re-write of this?

So I'm to feel guilty for liking Zelda? -and I'm supposed to feel responsible for the SJWs and other retards associated with anything I like.

Nah, I think I'll like what I like and you can suck my dick.

It doesn't work. I knew someone who was obsessed with making Link female, and when Linkle first came out he complained that it wasn't good enough because she was her own character and not just Link, but female.

It has to be that one specific thing, nothing else will make them happy. These people have a very strange mindset that I don't even think they themselves understand.

wew lad

Ah yes, because white jews just suddenly started popping up out of the ground in Europe, as we all know brown jews never moved there.

The art style just keeps getting worse and worse

Its like they're not even trying any more

Why would they do that? It's diverse enough.

Here's a better idea.

Most likely cause your friend wants a female "hero", not another doppelganger. Linkle's only existence is in a spin-off, so he's probably just a fag.

Jesus user, your whole post is so fucking passive aggressive. You sound like Burch himself.
You're to feel guilty if you bought every game simply due to nostalgia and brand. Which I assume you have. Fun is fun but when you support a jewish company, you're a fag.
Yes you are. Ever notice how they attach themselves to trash? Makes you wonder, eh?
holy shit user, my fucking sides.

I'm gonna stop you there, user. That whole "edge" nonsense is completely played out to the point where it doesn't even work anymore. Edge would describe a situation where I go into depth about torturing, idk an animal or something or making a post about unwashed christians. Edge isn't an unpopular opinion. Edge also implies I'm being nothing more than a contrarian.

Can you actually take all his clothes off? Even his trousers?

watch as it get censored

The diaspora happened long, long, long before modern times

OP here
Have some more

He has shorts on, that first pic is edited.

The game looks fucking nice though

Nintendo
Enough said
Also

L O L that is too good to be true

And where might one see the unedited?

I call bullshit. I call total bullshit. There's no way that's a real image.

NintendosDeathStranding.png

Why the fuck would nintendo allow you to completely strip him, and why the fuck would they make him a eunuch?

It's an edit christ

Zelda should be playable sometimes though. Not even for a whole game (though if they thought up a way for that to work then all power to them), they could find excuse to insert segments where she has unique abilities you need. I mean I'm not saying they should make a habit of taking away from your hero who pretty much singlehandedly wrecks everything but one game where Zelda and Link work together (better than Spirit Tracks I mean where she's either the Navi of the game or a discarded armor weight) instead of some eye-rolling bullshit like Windwaker where there's zero excuse for her separation and inevitable kidnap. I'm not saying Zelda can't be prone to being a damsel but if she's so important then let her directly help sometimes more than being light arrows support or turning into Shiek (it's not like Link has to hide his identity).

MALE

SAMUS

NOW!!!

I want some god damn equality here! This monogendered character is triggering my acissexuality!

The other nintendo franchise about a proactive blonde doesn't appeal to them because it doesn't have a kiddie grade fantasy atmosphere.
She doesn't look like a girl most of the time, instead she looks like a robot and so few think of her as a girl and thus give few shits.

They want Link's tunic to be a skirt.
They don't actually want it to be a skirt because that would be non-progressive heteronormitivity shit, but they want Link to be a girl in a god damn skirt.

He isn't going to be because the majority fanbase isn't annoying faggots who want to crossplay a stronk mute blonde girl.
The series probably wouldn't have sold back in the day if it was.
It probably wouldn't sell too well even in [mah current year] if a Zelda came out staring a female link.
Such a thing would please SJW fagstines but it wouldn't please Nintendo's pocket book.

Fuck you OP.
His argument is shit in the terms of, if being a female is no problem. Than why not focus a game around Zelda than?
But we know the answer to that. They will still bitch. Super Princess Peach is proof of that.

if i had to guess, it might be because they know they won't have another chance to do this for another half a decade, and by then people will probably be tired of their constant whining and bitching about shit most people don't care about

there's grasping at straws and then there's just making shit up

lol, wew.

No, no, no. NOTHING will make them happy; they just want to complain until they change something, then piss and moan about something else. They don't want to make things better, they just want to hoot and holler.

Ultimately, gender doesn't matter, because if they're fans of the series, it means they someone managed to play though all the older games DESPITE the male Link being there, taunting them the entire time. And if they aren't fans of the series, fuck 'em; let them play Bayonetta. Or maybe Dark Cloud 2 and have to deal with the shitshow that is Monica.

Because you can't compromise with these people. When they do shit like this, they're not trying to make games better, they're looking for weakness. They're looking to see who caves in, because they know if you give in once, they can keep pushing and you'll give in again.

Look at how they treat Linkle. They don't like her. They don't want a female version of Link, they want Link to actually be female. Linkle is a cute animu waifu who has her own look, personality, and fighting style. They don't want that. They want a generic stronk female warrior named Link, and for the male version to disappear.

Why the fuck would Kojima force you to play as naked Raiden? And why the fuck would they make him a eunuch?

Shit does happen

You know what the saddest part is?
Next time Nintendo will crack and do it and they'll gain even more ground in the industry.

the first minute of the game is a fucking shirtless link waking up with his not-breasts in full view

What happened to Linkle? Why isn't she in Breath of the Wild?

dat cutie booth link

Eugh

Yeah, totally burned by the guy who clearly has zero idea what "passive-aggressive" means. What superior wit you have by posting a reaction image with mindless bullshit.

not canon :^)

Next time may not be for years, at which point the pendulum will have swung the other way and nobody will care what these cunts have to say (again).

Metal Gear is rated M though

Yeah, for the guns and the blood and shit, not for Raiden's ass.

You're one dumb nigger I'll give you that

I wouldn't mind Link being a girl but holy fuck these people are insane.

Isn't that the crazy tranny who tried to have Microsoft DDOS'd because they misgendered "her"?

The very same

So are the Gerudo in this one? Because that second image is just begging to be bullied by sexy, stronk, veiled vixens.

Same here honestly. But I would rather they didn't have it altogether since SJWs are crying for it. Nothing good can come from appeasing sjws.

Look at this. They'd be triggered endlessly by it because "muh objectification"
I had a better picture but it was too big for hatechan

TECHNOLOGY

Leather club's two blocks down

That blue haired one is a tranny, isn't it?

It's hard to say whether they'll crack for Zelda or not. Keep in mind that a very good portion of Zelda's Japanese fans are chicks who are only there for the sexy Link and the makers are very much aware of that. That's why they keep giving him an effeminate bishonen appearance. They don't want to do anything that will jeopardize that chunk of the buying audience, especially with the Wii U not doing so hot. Zelda is still very much a series that has the Japanese market in mind first.

I don't believe you. People like this cannot possibly exist.

Someone should remind him.

No. There's actually history to this drivel. It's 10 years out dated but it's based in reality. Around OoT/MM popularity there was an interview about why Link is a silent protagonist. Why doesn't he talk? Why are you allowed to name the character? And Miyamoto talked about how Link is suppose to be an extension of the player and is just an avatar in the game world meant to carry out the players actions and, as a character, he doesn't actually matter.

Again, this was nearly 10 fucking years ago. These faggots are using a nearly 10 year old interview as an modern day argument for their agenda pushing bullshit.

F U C K Y O U

this is fucking terrible wtf

I here going to places like that is pretty dangerous now.

Zelda has consistently sold more overseas than in Japan for a while now

Because they didn't render his genitals since he keeps his hands on them at all times. You only see his crotch under very specific conditions, so they didn't bother to put them in.
Also MGS2 had different age restrictions.
I know you're being a retard for shitposting sake but I couldn't help but reply.

It's supposed to be a physical representation of how he feels, try again.

Jesus, stop, my SIDES.

In all fairness Linkle was a lazy as shit unflattering character who, despite her own identity with cool crossbow stuff, is no more important or powerful than say bug collector loli who is suddenly superpowered like everyone else because reasons. It's pretty besides the point though when there are a bunch of girls that are just as applicable fighters as Link but he's the chosen one who carries the sword (which they even make a point of Cia shitting on in the dialogue).

but the established character argument is concrete, and even if it wasn't, link is shiggy/nintendos character

it is THEIR character, ultimately they can do what THEY want with it. if all one can pull from the e3 footage is "but what if lonk was a girl" then maybe video games aren't for you

Her magic is slow as fuck compared to Max's guns, and her transformations aren't half as powerful as his barrelmech, to say nothing of how they have to be leveled individually.

I'm sure Anita called her a man with boobs before and everyone turned on Linkle. Not like since she has authority since she left video games.

What if Link kissed Wario?

As long as Linkle plays differently. Focus on mid ranger rather than melee or something. A model swap would be shit.

What is it about OP that compels him to make shit threads?

Is it time to resurrect the mythical meme of our ancestors?

It may sell better, but they still seem to make them with a Japanese audience in mind. It's not like they're handing it over to an American dev and saying "Make us something that those yanks will like."

I get a boner.

Tell me about Skull Kid, why does he wear the mask?

#MakeMarioKissWario

Who? That sounds familiar.

Why would he do that when Zelda has it's own misshapen jew charicature of the main character?

I don't think its the game's fault. There was nothing about Ghostbusters that called for a female-cast version. They are basically just picking franchises at random to feminize to make it more accessible to a wider audience. It's the next logical step in the slow casualization of digital entertainment. I'm sure the mass butthurt will guarantee a female Link in the next game. From auto health regen to gender swapping, who knows what's next…

You seem to think there's more of them than there really are

Is Ghostbusters out? Was it even successful?

Deviantart artist that drew a bunch of human pokemon or something

It's not out for another month. It'll probably bomb. The damage control has been insane

Zoldo is much more well known than Ghostbusters though. It's one of the most well known vidya series there is and you know how much tumblr types "love" their vedeo games

I wouldn't count on it. I saw a screencap of a plebbit post regarding how awful it is, it's probably been scrubbed by now though

Well I was about to link to a Yahoo news article that addressed it, titled "The one thing missing from the new Zelda." It was literally just deleted though, I still have the link in my history but it just goes to the default Yahoo home page now. Maybe the admins finally did something right for once…

while you're not wrong, you may want to keep that to yourself unless you want to eat serious crow when they eventually pander to socjus and the sjw use that exact line on you.

Playful nudity doesn't equate family unfriendly. Especially in Japan.

I'm not arguing that they don't control the media, but Nintendo don't listen to the media because the media is biased against them. In other words, if these twats wanted a female Link they should have thought of it before they wrote all those Nintendoom articles.

2nd tweet there neglects the fact that Link is a boy first before transforming into the stuff listed.

…Although if he did the same for turning into a girl…

you aint wrong, and if a developer buckles from the pressure of people who don't even buy games, i won't buy their damn game

I really liked that movie aside from the WoW, and twitter references

I'm a liberal, devs can make what they want.

Which happily includes lolicon.

Sadly America doesn't do liberal. Everything always comes with moral faggotry. Which is exactly what liberalism is supposed to be against. For shame.

It's not like their whining matters. Everyone knows what would happen if they did add a female Link.

All while unironically enjoying male link do the same things because there's no such thing as male sexualization or something.

Everyone knows you can't please those fucks.

Is this sarcastic? I really can't tell anymore.

Furfag artist who got so triggered by someone putting the wrong gender tag on one of her character's on e621 she had the site remove all her work. She then went on to delete all of her work elsewhere and change her name to ForbiddenFlora.

Yeah and that got censored in NA

What made it hateable?

If they can figure out a story-relevant reason for it then fine, whatever. At least that's what I would be saying if the denizens of tumblr hadn't been lobbying for it the past few years

It's New 52 shit

These people continue to disgust me.

Are Ness's limbs fucking fingers are toes?

who cares if you're a liberal? I'm a liberal too, that doesn't mean I have to eat shit because some faggot complained real hard.

Bending to Socjus is not a "creative choice". I'm not going to support a creator who fucks with his work to get progressive points or to avoid the ire of the sjw, at that point they've lost all integrity.

what?

What if Adol Christin was a girl?

*fingers and toes

This tablet fucks everything up. I'm just saying it's weird they colored his sprite like that.

C'mon Falcom, I think it's time to break the norms and #MakeAdolKissDogi

8ch.net/cow/res/176645.html
Funny shit.

Why is it that my post specifically out of all the classic posts attracts so many repeating digits?

Because it doesn’t. Also, girls like the idea of a man coming to rescue them. They always have and always will.

it's not

What would a girl Link add to the game? What does not having a girl Link subtract from the game?

Why isn't Adolf Hitler a girl?

All liberals must be killed

It actually said that her heroes were all male. It was probably unintended by the writer but what she's saying is not 'There aren't any female heroes' but rather 'I don't look up to the female heroes and see them as role models'.

Worst part is that twenty years ago this trash wouldn't even get past the editor's desk

The couldn't make link a girl or they would have to censor his vagina bones.

There is going to be so much porn of this game

You just made my penis shrivel up to child size.

I'd let you turn linkinto a girl with one condition
He stay's shirtless

the good guys lost world war two

Truly, these people are worse than Hitler.

Inb4 Holla Forums sleeper accounts boot up. TERFS AND "ALLIES" ACTIVELY TRYING TO MISGENDER A TRANSCHARACTER REEEEEEE WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE TRANNIES?

Make link a girl but she has to be the most sluttest link ever, nice huge tits, skinny as fuck bodt god tier. Total whore/slut!

This would totally work

Can't you fags just spam these idiots with Twink Link? Would make you happy and them upset.

Hitler tried to save us from this.

They're drawn to link because he is a slightly effeminate yet still masculine blonde hair blue eye boy who aged as they did. They grew up with him and being attracted to him.

Being the stupid self destructive cunts these women are they are unknowingly(?) seeking to ruin something they love but do not understand once again.

>>>Holla Forums go and stay go

It's one of the most mainstream, popular and casual series ever created, user. It even has bright friendly colors like safety blocks.
Do the fucking math.

A lot of 7th gen series are more casual than Zelda.

Aren't all the Nintendo show floor staff members in blue shirts regardless of gender?

And she didn't even consent to that picture, the nerve of that photographer!

a large portion of actual liberals fall on the right side of the political spectrum, champ

Because this is what happened the last time they tried that.

post CDI zeldaa lewds

Epic contrarian tactics bro!

What a fucking shitlord

some one needs to tweet that to him or however it works

i just wanna see the how he stretches the goals, or blocks it

Because nintendo didn't pay off the cuck crew's positive journalism fees.

>that's why we named him Link
It amazes me how people can be so analytical of the most trivial of information, yet are completely blind to the most obvious of contradictions.

Why are they trying to change Link's sex so much? Why won't they just ask for a game where you play as Zelda? They're chasing shadows in the dark.

Name a lot of them, then.

The main character is a prettyboy in a skirt…

Same reason why they insist all the characters from Undertale are trans Muslims. They don't actually like any of it, otherwise they'd appreciate for what it is. Instead they pretend to like it because it's what hip and cool and use it instead as a template on which to vomit their disgusting agendas. That's how they can rant and rave about every game under the sun then unironically admit that they haven't played a single one. Their utter lack of self-awareness doesn't raise any flags when this happens, and it happens a lot.

Exactly. Attractiveness is problematic you bigot.

Zelda represents purity; something they [degenerates] severely lack, and normalfags dislike since it isn't cool.

They should make a game based on this.

Why do people get into such a temper tantrum about it. It's not like it was ever confirmed at all.
They're literally crying about something they made up themselves about a game they didn't make. Then, they cry when it doesn't happen. This is fanfiction-tier autism extreme.

I never understood why he had sword lazers in that.

80s/90s censorship. Couldn't show Link actually hitting people with a sword in a children's cartoon.

They don't want Link to be a girl because they actually care about the games.

They want Link to be a girl because it'll annoy the red tribe/outgroup. That's it.

It'll be fanservice pandering, and will backfire like Other M.

same reason most mook bad guys in that era were robots, you can kill them without being "violent'

Because it's the most known and advertised classic fantasy series and everyone loves the old ones. If you like Zelda or pretend to, you ARE games and can get attention for your shitty cosplays and opinions. All you need to know is na'vi, dekus, the tree, zelda, link, and ganon. If you're a sooper nerd expert you know about the existence of the other races. It's pathetic.

Who did Other M pander to other than the one or two retarded Jap executives that pushed Nintendo to make it? If ever there was a game that was sexist, that was it. They intentionally took a character known for being powerful, self-sufficient and a bit of a badass, all while never explicitly stating any of this, it's just a natural part of the game, and they turned her into a whimpering, useless child who has to ask permission to do anything. If I didn't know better, I'd think that was the plot to some mindbreak/rape manga, not a fucking videogame in a well known franchise.

Daily reminder that that's a real fetish on /cuteboys/. /cuteboys/ browsers into chastity don't like it because it tends to come up in chastity threads a lot.

Waifufags, or supposed waifufags.

Waifufags, or supposed waifufags.

Bioshock
Skyrim
Uncharted

He would know all about pretending he's a girl.

Borderlands and almost anything from Gearbox.

Infinite, sure, but not the first two.
The base game, but not the mod content that is actual content and not just girls with horsecocks.
I'll give you this one.

Bear in mind that three is not a large number, and you're underestimating how turbo casual Zelda games are.

Fallout Bethesda
Sports(I can name them all user and this list would be fucking huge and you know it)
Final Fantasy 13+(Come on user. You and I both know it's a casuals JRPG now)
Call of Duty
Halo
Gears of War
Five Nights at Freddy's

I'm sure I'm missing more.

for the reasons provided as well as "shooting your sword" being an ability you have when your life bar is full in the original games. I think a few modern ones have it too, but it's something you unlock?

This sounds familiar for some reason.

the first one was dogshit
never played the second one

Liberal and Libertarian have taken on two entirely different Personas. You're the one that has to go back, friend.

The first one literally had Atlas explain to you that you can hurt multiple splicers by shocking the water that they are standing on.

You mean "Cold War"?

Zelda has always been a franchise popular with the more normalfaggoty end of the gaming 'spectrum'.

These are the same type of people that are now pushing for SJW ideology in vidya.

I'm sure that one scene invalidates the rest of the game, right fam? We're also comparing it to Zelda games in terms of being casual, not by quality. Whether or not those games are good isn't relevant.

That last bit goes double for you and your ironic shitposting.

Yes to Fallout, no to sports because I have no fucking clue how to play those. No to 2/3 of the Lightning games because the first one was mediocre, but it still had combat mechanics that you had to learn and master, which is much, much harder for the average asshole to get into compared to Zelda games. Yes to all three shootans, but only their single player components. It's not really fair to compare an exclusively single player game like Zelda to the multiplayer aspects of other games. And a solid yes to Five Nights of Faggotry because that shit is a fuckin flash game.

Only in the insanity that is the political system of the USA. The damage done to the good name of Liberalism by fucking lefty shits is no excuse to give in to their terminology.

And current American Libertarians aren't quite the same as old-fashioned Liberals in their ideology.

Anthony Burch is a cuck. We all know this, but there's more…

That "eevee" guy is a cuck too. He has an "open relationship" with his wife under the con of "polyamory" (purplekecleon going by "glitchedpuppet" now). Translation: she fucks boyfriends and he doesn't fuck anyone. I predict suicide in his eventual future. Same with Burch.

twitter.com/eevee/status/321412369265856512
twitter.com/eevee/status/629162110774194177

These dudes are victims of pathological narcissists, and the degeneration of culture. That's part of why they are so nuts and so full of self loathing.

I wasn't being ironic. It seemed fun at first until you realize it plays like shit, the options are shallow and generally unfun, and it's ez pz to cheese.

It's one of the few titles someone who doesn't play vidya gaems would know.

Zelda doesn't have a giant arrow pointing you to where you should go. Also, at least there are fucking puzzles.

I didn't want to have include AAA budget VN.

are you bait?

Because he has one ball

I'll admit that I'm a snowflake but I'm a gamer first and I'm tired of those dumbasses demanding that game devs cater to their whims. I play video games to have fun and be entertained regardless of what the protag is. Don't like that the protag is a cishet white man? MAKE YOUR OWN FUCKING SHIT AND GTFO!

god damn it, there's cum all over my keyboard. why would you do this to me.

But Link is still Link when he's a bunny, a wolf, and a chalk drawing. Those are temporary transformations that have in-lore explanations and gameplay merit, while giving link a pair of boobs would just be link with boobs.

Why do these people have a problem with making a Zelda game that isn't about Link? Why are they glorifying this singular character when they could shift the focus to Zelda, or the game's designated redhead female rancher character, or something entirely different? Are these people opposed to Battlemage Zelda going across the land to rid the world of evil? Or, designated female redhead rancher character's shenanigans as she delivers milk to the ass-end regions of Hyrule, having to deal with Gerudo Bandits, misguided Hylian teenagers that want to destroy her product, a midnight Stalfo uprising, and that fuck that looks a suspiciously lot like Luigi and his two clones? Are these people just opposed to fun?

i swear, these people just wanted to fit in at some point by pretending they played zelda, made the mistake of thinking that the main protag was a girl, got called out on it and never got over it.

Because ever since a huge group of faggots continuously declared OOT to be the "BEST GAEM EVARRR" the Zelda franchise has been the posterchild for popular video games. And well, at risk of sounding like a hipster faggot, it just sort of seems that the more popular something becomes the more shit the people that follow it are.

how's that any better than the shitty bioshock shape sorting cubes?

Where did I imply that?

the grill link debacle would end if someone told them the game is called the legend of zelda and not legend of link and link doesn't have to be a girl since they can replace link with another woman character but it would make every nintenautist upset

It's called an Adonis Belt

One can argue that the only reason they don't let you select gender at the start is marketing. It's pretty much their next biggest franchise, one of the most longest running, they're not going to do anything to make it less recognizable. Risk-avoidant, but that's their right. Same principle is why they're not going to make the gameplay inaccessible to casual shits.
But, this means that the only reason they WOULD change it and make link a girl is also marketing. And with who's driving that journalistic push for it to happen, it's obvious that in the game after the one where link's a girl, zelda would be some disfigured tranny, or they'll model NPC's after the baldest and beardiest treehouse staff they can find or something. We all know what their goal is.

Series isn't going to be pushed either way by actual innovation or original ideas, only corporate shit. A game where you play as Zelda would be the result of genuinely wanting to do something new, and they're not making one, so there you go.

The equivalent to making link into a girl would be saying that the next Rocky movie should be about a girl named Rocky.

Do you have the edit that actually makes sense

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS YOU RETARD

This is the truth.
And while this game looks good and I generally like Zelda games, most of them are extremely easy, both in their combat and puzzles. Also, the varied gameplay means that you don't need a long attention span to get through it. It is also very iconic of damn near everyone's childhood, and these people lust to live like children again.

Okay I found it, looks like the Yahoo article was a repost of a Business Insider article:
"The new 'Zelda' didn't make the one major change it probably should have made"
archive.is/Ixumc

oh ye of little memory

why didnt she present the laser helmet in her physics class? im sure my old band director wouldnt care about a vinegar and baking soda volcano, but the chemistry teacher would atleast smile.

Aaron Diaz/dresdencodak?

This is fucking inexcusable.

That's the guy, and it's not even his worst offense.

Never have I seen someone miss the point so hard.

They could do a Zelda standalone.

You have to understand that those people don't have a shred of logical thinking in their brain,it's constant double-thinking and hypocrisy.

Want to know why Link should be a girl?Because he has child feature and seems effeminate.That's it.And as another user said,it's an icon to use to spread their disease ideology

For those people that is enough to have trans/girl character.But those are the same people who says that girls/boys playing with girls/boys toys it's okay,it doesn't change anything.And yet they are the same people who will scream TRANS if their kid starts to play with a doll and put him under hormones.

They are shallow and superficial faggots who don't even understand why they are pushing for all of this,it's just going with the flow to see who is the more progressive.

because shit franchises always get shit audiences
it's a rule of nature like me getting dubs

Didn't he explicitly said that Nintendo should've payed him for writing fanfiction?

I have to wonder what the women who got into LoZ because of link being hot think of all this nonsense.

Better question - how many male gamers want Lara Croft or Samus to be a man?

They could do a game where Link trains a black lesbian transabled triggermancer and subsequently dies of untreated cancer while she smashes the patriarchy.

I don't, simply because I don't want the gender of established characters changed for no reason.

Gee, what do I win for pointing out something this obvious? My recommendation: kill Legend of Zelda and you can kill off a major lifeline that tumblr and SJW journos uses to pretend they know gaming. The series is nothing but cancer at this point and hasn't been good for two decades. Put it out of its misery.

LoZ has always been garbage. Even alttp ain't that good at all.

Mario,Tomb Raider,Metroid,etc. all fell.They don't have an end-goal,it's just infinite whining and Patreon money.

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER HAS THAT "DEFIANT" LOOK ON THEIR FACE

People pretending link is a girl is no different than when polacks pretend they're moonman in Fallout and kill all the blacks they meet.

Prove me wrong.

You are mentally retarded.

ok

Who cares if Link is a girl?
I'd still play it.
They're right about it not affecting the story at all, Link's never even canonically hooked up with Zelda.

I'm sorry, is your safe space getting invaded?

Zelda is so racist. The good guys are all white blond-haired Aryan types, and the bad guy is a brown-skinned man with a pronounced nose.

Other races like gorons and zora are considered "good" because they submit to the Hylians.

Not the gerudo, though. Nope. They want to be independent and refuse to be dominated, therefore they are "evil."

Say, doesn't Hylian kinda sound like Aryan?

Ganon wants to create "a world of darkness," because obviously a world not ruled by white people = darkness and chaos amirite?

Link is the chosen hero because he has the blood of ancient Hylian warriors. He's a hero because of his blood? In other words, he's automatically the hero because his ancestors are white?

Master Sword, huh? Is that like the master race?

The Triforce is a KKK symbol.

The final boss of Zelda 2 is Shadow Link, who is exactly like Link except he is black.
Nice pointy hat, Link. Was KKK-mart having a sale?

You would have a point if they collectively demanded Duke Nukem to be changed to Moonman, but that's not the case here.

Pretending might be pathetic, but they were complaining about SJWs exerting company pressure via influential press and social media. The thread is not relevant to the point that you're making.

The Gerudo are a "good" race too, they didn't want anything to do with Ganon's shit.
Link is the chosen hero because he's the same person being reincarnated over and over.
It's obviously called the Master Sword because it's really good at killing niggers

They didn't want anything to do with Ganon's shit but they're still thieves and murderers.

They aren't murderers, they just imprison anyone who shows up unannounced at their fortress after Ganon has his tantrum.

After a radical terrorist element from their country carries out attacks on the government of a neighbouring nation, they're probably facing a lot of angry visitors.

#NotAllGerudo

#notallgerudo

that was the joke, yeah

It's almost as if they hate existing in his works.

Whenever something comes up that should satisfy them, they still complain about:
- It was made by men
- One of the good guys is white
- One of the bad guys is a minority
- Earnings of this movie will go to a first-world country

You can't be happy by thinking this way.

Does anyone even own a WiiU? I bought a ps4 for bloodborne how am i supposed to buy a nintendo console for 1 zelda game? why are there no games for 500 dollar consoles anymore? why are there no games i want to play anymore? oh god why am i here?

But nope, there clearly can't be female superheroes. Fucking christ I can't fucking read American comics anymore thanks to these Frisco faggots.

They also rape the male prisoners for the sake of procreation, don't they?

sure alright

Lotta loyalty for a kidnapped fairy!

duh

"I want to make video games not shit'
-Hitler

g

well that's bullshit. Aonuma wasn't involved with Zelda until after he impressed Miyamoto with Marvelous - Another Treasure Island

Link is reincarnated between several games, so it would make more sense to just choose play as Link with selectable gender.