HWNDU Season V: Cabin Fever

Greetings chaps.
The fifth installment of the world's greatest reality TV/internet show and largest scale game of capture the flag ever, has arrived.
And we are no slackers either.
There are at this time, more than 14 different plans all waiting to be executed as soon as the cabins are located.
The War Room of Kekistan requests your help in locating the cabins. Use your powers of autism to make Kek pleased.
Thank you for your service to the great nation of Kekistan!
Praise Kek!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9699832.html#q9700888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump!

>>>/out/

Best news I'm probably gonna get today.

Please stop, but good luck.

goodluck but kindly fuckoff to your board

Okay niggers let's put together what we know.

You guys think we can get something similar to season three where someone tweeted about Shia visiting a Restaurant.

He was seen in Alaska so there's a good chance he might be false flagging.

I was thinking this too. I think he's claimed Finland to misdirect.

Either way, first thing that should be done once found is that someone should plant a HWNDU flag out the front of his cabin with a livecam so we can get get a yfw he notices it.

Also, as regards to locating him, word on the street is that there's two-way comms at the museum. Someone should ping the back-and-forth times to see if he is indeed located in the general area that he says he is.

Hijacking his stream and playing Erika would be better.

Yes, given how visitors to the Museum are communicating through a connection there's a chance he could be in Alaska as you said or he purposely left trails in Alaska to shake us off.

Ultimately we need to mobilize Alaskan and Finnish Anons or heck he might even be in Sweden or Canada for all we know.

Then again something tells me Shia has too high of an ego to outright lie about not being in Finland so that may be the Location.

>Someone should ping the back-and-forth times to see if he is indeed located in the general area that he says he is.

We should get Finnanons right on it.

Was also thinking, if there's any hint of sunlight, might be able to determine timezone by that.

I expect to be graciously flamed for this.. but here goes.

Season 5: shiite le juif's breakdown
Season 6: his burial

well, hello fellow civic nationalists and Alt-Right white supremistists
t. fucktard

Please do not associate Kekistan with Alt-Right. Dickie Spencer literally did nothing wrong.

Are you kidding me? A whole season of nothing?

Kekistan isn't Alt-Right, it's sandnigger youtube shit.

Sargon said you can have war rooms now?
I really did enjoyed all the synchronicity going on but sadly the sheep mentality allowed it to be co-opted.

All memes are ruined eventually, sadly. Even Kek. The shitskins got him.

>tfw he'll just be sitting in front of a camera typing to random finns for thirty days with no other forms of entertainment

wew lad

Just because Shia is retarded doesn't mean he's stupid. Hollywood actors legitimately read a lot. They just read a lot of plays and art stuff mainly. Look at James Franco, he loves Cormac McCarthy, lots of "intellectuals" do actually. I'm sure Shia has a big stack of books with him.

The way Cormac McCarthy writes triggers me, pic related.
Polite sage for off topic.

Yes but you're forgetting the important bit in that he takes the 'white hollywood goodgoy liberal' to the extreme almost as much as Jim Carrey.

Also I doubt Shia would know anything about art if he considered the original HWNDU or season two and three as 'art' so you can knock that off the list.

I also seriously doubt someone as insane, retarded and egomaniac as Shia would actually read books to a meaningful extent that that would be his primary form of entertainment.

hmm, maybe if we can't fuck with Shia directly we can do something else to fuck with him sort of like the old twitch raids before cuckchan got cucked but magnetized to an incomparable level.

I'm just throwing out ideas here.

I think you've ingested too many memes. Shia's basically just your typical Jewish child star. If anything his mind was addled by drug abuse and sex abuse, but I doubt he's legitimately insane.

Kekistan is for literal autists. You are wasting your valuable time.

user, I

Here's an idea: Why don't we just let Shia freeze in some shitty little cabin pretending we are getting close but never even bothering. He might fully snap after a few weeks of thinking anons are around every tree.

I'd rather say the kikes at T_D got him. It's nearly ruined in any case

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
8ch.net/pol/res/9699832.html#q9700888

Heresy
Eat shit OP.