Dead Bulgarian psychic triggers liberal Vice reporter

Have some Keks. This was written in Dec 2016 btw.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/we-asked-the-spirit-of-a-famous-dead-clairvoyant-whats-going-to-happen-in-2017

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

>Also, Trump will serve two terms.

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/society/anomal/25-01-2016/133157-vanga_syria-0/
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood
lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/baba-vanga-predictions-2010-5079/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truly, the only cure for this madness is the rope.

According to Baba Vanga, WWIII was supposed to start in 2010. She ain't right about this timeline.

We need a "Thank you spooki psychic ghost" meme.

Going to a street psychic and kvetching about republicans isn't fucking journalism. I hope the next ISIS attack is in the VICE office.

Too Russian. The wizards run deeper than """red lines""" and Holla Forums will always remain.

I kek'd. chuckling at the superstitious lefty trying to get spiritual affirmation on their trump-hatred is just the kind of uplifting thing i need to start my day out right.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

— Predicted by Baba Vanga[43]

Never forget psychic matters. The rare psychers understands.

They keep thinking they may play Holla Forums like it's facebook. They have lost their composure and play the same blind game here as they do in public. Be yourself is all you can do.

I'm down.

I can't believe this cunt is so triggered by the name England just because the name also identifies the name of its people too. Fucking racist motherfucker.

Where do you think you are retard

This is all about America First. Turning even Holla Forums on itself along with normalfags.

How fucking stupid are you to not recognize obvious satire/sarcasm like that? You should feel bad and learn to read more and skim less

Off yourself

I doubt most of these faggots have Germanic blood. What are you hiding from?

There is no discussion with these rats just death.

Learn to read IDs before giving advice, faggot
Especially after you just got told to lurk more/skim less

Do you have something else to add?

The cure is Hessians.

Celts 5ever

Kill, terror, shit shattering, mind breaking and keep the land we own.

Can't deny the reddit thing, however, it's pretty obvious it was sarcasm, or, at minimum, it was meant to be seen in jest. I.e., the leftists, so far up their own ass, are unwilling to call the land England (i.e. racism) which they are supposedly against. Although, it should be no surprise for anyone here that commies censor things. The difference between Nazi book burning/censoring and commie censoring is, one is done to keep the present institution controlling you and in power, the other is to keep one from sinking into self-destruction since the majority of the populace are easily influenced cattle (in mind).

Try again redditor

Going to have to kill you all and rape your children. Again.

(checked)
My favourite gondola!

there won't be any compromise.

Germany didn't want us prior to 1776. Britbongs thought we worked for them. Funny how we crossed everyone and built a nation while being fantastic and smug.

Curious how we stopped building and humping ice when the kikels showed up.

This sounds like some really mediocre highschool-level writing in parts.

Twitter has done a number on the leftist's ability to write.

Also what the fuck is this?
How? She said things that wouldn't sound foreign coming from your average moderate liberal. Are these stupid fucking facebook progressives really going to stick to the "call them a nazi" strategy?

This is blood and hard backs for the US. We know what you did, teaniggers.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
THAT'S NOT WHAT IT USED TO SAY AT ALL

I remember distinctly that she said Obama would be the absolute last President before the end times. That led to all the theories of him declaring martial law in his final months, or an unprecedented natural/man-made disaster occurring that would nullify the power of the President, such as Yellowstone erupting. It definitely did not say jackshit about someone with a "messianic personality" being Obama's successor this time last year.

Imagine trying to make sense of the world without being a racist

43d5b2 you sure you're in the right thread, bud?

Guess it's your first time meeting the Angloposter. Of course he's in the right thread, he just has Merkel's EU-powered strapon so far up his pegged asshole that he's genuinely convinced half the people recognized as white aren't actually white.

It's far from over. Not done with britbongs yet.

I didn't have access to 8/pol/ for a few months. When'd he come about?

You talk a big game but can't handle a few days and a bit of US PUSH. Get back to your thread.

You didn't read a goddamn thing.

Yeah mate, I remember that too! Something fucky is afoot.

My chidren have seen nothing but War and they are made for this timeline. They came out of the womb ready at about 2 years old. What we do is make the World understand why they don't want War.

People (more like normie halfwits) mix up the predictions of different "clairvoyants" all the time. That information then reaches us. What's posted above is probably a mix of at least 3 different doomsday scenarios.

Don't you shit on clairvoyants, that is a huge part of Holla Forums and kikes you out because it's not blood magic.

You ask for where fight worthy Germans went. We came to America far before all the EU faggotry. Built everything, rode it on our backs. Hitler was too kind.

I'm not shitting on them, I just don't want to see another 2012 happen. I fucking hated checking the news in the morning before going to work and being bombarded with the "Planets X, Y and Z are going to hit us!" bullshit.

My great-great is my idol. We have hard backs to slug ice and make a Nation on our own backs.

It's already happening. Everyone is the enemy unless they are family.

Have you ever seen imgur URLs? They look exactly like that, and images save with said URL.

Yeah fair call

hat's when we made children. And they look at it exactly as we thought. No push and they are far too sharp for this world.

Kek. I don't know this brand of autism but I like it.

Our children are big guys. My woman is a psycher and somehow our kids are more psychic than we ever dreamed for. Good kids can drop some fantastic pills and ask big questions. The jewish question already happened with both of they.

This is amazing.
I believe in psychics for the first time ever.

I mean, she knew the worst places in England. Like Nottingham not many people know how bad it is there. But this psychich from Bulgaria knew.

Mate, I'm thinking of studying in Newcastle. How bad is it there? Am I gonna get enriched?

It's no mystery. It's on the verge of not even saying there is a decent one of you left much like the majority of Europe outside of maybe Hungary.

Studying there is about all it's left for.

you should be more accurately be believing from that instead that spirits exist in the first place,as a great number of spirits could've told you that stuff that vice reported on, as, irl, there is no such thing as time, and that is much easier to comprehend after dying the first death

My best guess is someone has changed the Wikipedia article, or failing that, it's an /x/-tier Mandela effect of sorts.

Unless you're not familiar with another of her predictions, last year was supposed to be the start of a 27-year holy war that would culminate in the fall of Rome in 2043. Maybe our heeding of Vanga's predictions by electing Trump and preventing war/disaster in Obama's final hours actually changed the timeline or something to one that gave us a chance. I'm usually a skeptic when it comes to that sort of thing but I remember, clear as day, thread after thread about wondering what the fuck was going to happen at the end of 2016 because of what she said about Obama being the final US President.

also you should consider Christianity, don't put your faith in a worldly thing that by definition is unpredictable and will likely stab you in the back

No.

Feels celtic man

Who is to say it hasn't?

Most of the North East is too poor even for the mudslimes.

Theres no jobs or career prospects. But its not like the north west where everyone will hate you for not being muslim.

The only individuals that haven't understood it's been WWII for years must be dense and far too young. Quite fantastic it's being called out for what it is now.

Well something big and yellow did erupt and cover the land.

its likely another memory-editing experiment by the CIA and the descendants of azezel and the angels that fell with it before the flood AKA aliens

they have extremely advanced technology, most of which is limited by the free will of others(including those of humans such as yourself), and its plausible that such technology was used in a "memory-editing" experiment with that berenstein bears stuff, except it isn't really memory-editing, but seeing if people are gonna do it themselves

oh and one last thing, stay away from /fringe/ and the likes of em, its legitimately dangerous to go there

I was only joking.

Just to make the point about how accurately she appears to knows the situation in England.

It's Wikipedia, were you expecting concrete sources?

What timeline do you think you're bartering in?

ha wat

Go back to wherever you cook garbage.

There is a muslim brotherhood organisation
We should form a secret society called The White Brotherhood
We should put all former conflicts behind us and unite to dominate the world

I think your woman may also be your cousin m8

This is BS because Vanga didn't make any global predictions. She only made predicitions related to specific persons and their lives.

The rest was invented after her death. Oftentimes by Russian nationalists/imperialists who went full retard like justifying the whole of Europe rightfully Russian clay because Russia is Hyperborea and Russians are the original Aryans that colonized Europe but then their Empire broke apart and now they have to establish it again. "Unfortunately" the Soviet Union was broken apart by evil Americans. What a tragedy, how could this happen, even after destroying evil Nazi Germany (controlled by Jews) to establish a holy soviet aryan world. You know Germany was only funded and allowed to rise by Western powers to beat the up-and-coming Soviet Union. GTFO.

Dilemna is spelled with an n, GOD DAMMIT

Holy cow what a check

Repent of your sins and pray for God's mercy and grace's that we may face what is coming with a steadfast heart.

I always love how incredulous these lefty fucks are, as if racism isn't a completely natural and logical stance to hold.

HAHAHAHAH WHOS THE SCHIZO WEIRDO NOW FAGGOTS? ITS STILL NOT TOO LATE TO READ THE KYBALION

Do we carry the noble dead?

ok audioslave

I distinctly remember us mulling over whether we would meme Trump into a literal Emperor over an election-rigging military coup. You're not wrong. There's some serious dimensional fuckery afoot here.

Prophecies aren't immutable, all they tell you is the most likely outcomes at the time the prophecy was declared.
They are warnings, not spoilers from a script

Babby Vagina's friends didnt write down and publish any of her predictions

So its pretty easy to come along years later and write cryptic new "predictions" on your spooky russian conspiracy page so they fit events just passed.

E.g. Obama will be the last president… except for the next one who will be the Hitler Jesus.

Yeah nah fuck off m8, 5 years ago it was just Obama was going to be the first boonga president and also the LAST president ever. THey probably updated that one on their rpooky.ru pages after November.

is this the white brotherhood of mystics?

thats because trump won't be remembered as a president

How's her stuff compare to the smug looking guy who advised eating Juniper berries come the nuking?

Why do these faggot liberals get so triggerd over this.

Even ghosts are spreading the truth and they still don't believe it!

AAAARGH!

Because it reminds them of ethnic and cultural identities other than "Citizen of the Globe". Calling someone "British" is one step closer to globalized identity. "English" is a reversion in their minds because it's more organic and localized.

It'd be like calling an American a Texan or a Vermonter, they don't want local/organic identities, they want artificial ones.

No, improve yourself and reach and surpass your potential. It's your evolutionary duty. Even if you feel like you can offer nothing, by improving yourself you indirectly improve society.

Wars do not "start" on the day someone fires the first shot or drops the first bomb. Wars get their start years before with the changing socio-economic factors culminating in unsustainable living conditions. Either the lower classes arise and take matters into their own hands, or a forceful leader appears and organizes those lower class peoples into a working fighting force by giving them something to fight for. It's never opps Jamal shot Juan, Mexico and Africa are at war now.

I would be more surprised if vice found something that wasnt drugs or shitty music that didn't trigger them. On the prophet that just seems, like the article stated the general ethos of slavs and legit orthodox. Hoping she is right, lost history coming back into the light and redefining the entire world seems neat.
Its exactly what a world wide redpill would be and funny enough what is done here by spreading lost knowledge.

If they don't believe the prophets, they will still not believe even if the dead rise from their graves.

Amen.

This article really portrays the typical lefty problem of following a narrative that's not in line with reality.

This is really "autistic screeching: the news article"

This sent chills down my spine, not even joking. Holy shit guys i'am excited

There was only ever one solution.

I feel sad about thjis, altough they are shitskins, the syrian people stood bravely for years in the face of zionist agression. I promisse to any syrian here, i will do all in my power so that their sacrifice was not in vain, and will not be forgotten

How about you don't be a goddamned nigger.

I can't have been the only one who noticed the uncanny coincidence…

Fucking kikes, how can they be so neurotic? OY VEY THIS CASHIER GAVE ME THE WRONG CHANGE. IDS ANNUDA SHOAH!!!

forgot the picture

(checked)
That's for a tire swing, user.

do you think they were calling it world war 1 when duke ferdinand was shot?

I hope that vice reporter got docked by a group of gypsies.

If you read up on early American history almost up to the civil war era, it's amazing to find out how much Americans actually identified by their state instead of their country. In a similar vein the confederate flag that everyone started kvetching over is actually the flag of Virginia or something. Also Vermont was its own country for a very short period of time. Rhode Island was founded as a sort of rebellion from MA.

This made my day.

Something going on here I should know about? Fucking nothing happens here. We only have a noticeable influx of trannies an problem hair lately.

Why isn't france on the minor conflicts list?
They've had hundreds die to terrorism

This seems to directly relate to the ancient Aryans, inner earth, and Shamballah, Asgard/Agartha.

Even though Vanga has said some really nutty shit that hasn't come to fruition, I'm starting to believe this shit. Perhaps all this is real including the Antarctica nazis.

What the shit is happening? A couple months ago I would have blown all this fringe shit off and now everywhere I go things are aligning that fill in the gaps over 15 years of truth seeking. I was ready to succumb to just the jews, but maybe there is more?

I guess I wont suicide for a couple more years and see if anything plays out.

World we're currently living in is so ruptureous and uncertain reality is bending by day2day basis. We fucking timeline shifters now. Live it and witness.
MEME AND IT WILL BE GIVEN

So the author is supposed to be blessed if she puts those petals in her new bag, but she states that she has no new bag and I suspect that she'll likely discard the petals or otherwise mistreat them. Will she be afflicted by some curse, having angered the spirit of Baba Vanga by spurning the gift of her clairvoyant pupil? If that doesn't do it, the snarky remarks about the home and the women ought to.

Change is coming; be its agent.

Didn't her prophecy foretell the fall of Europe???

Fuck you, vice.

He wants her to say what he wants to hear?

What a dumb article.

She was already proved wrong europe didnt exploded in nuclear hellfire and king nigger wasnt the last prez

If she was right the US would be in a civil war right now and the world will turn communist

The fall of Syria doesn't necessarily mean the fall of Syrians, user.

Jesus fucking Christ who can read that shit? What a disrespectful, dumb little cunt.

This. Someone changed that shit

Wouldn't that be halfway correct though?

No. No it isnt.

The sauce:

No sauce in the article ands it looks like a Russian click b8 site. I wanted to believe.

Why not? We still aren't too far away from either of those things from having fully happened.

Russian psyops in action?

There was another article about that inferred that a Nostradamus prophecy was about Putin when there was no real indication of him being the one the prophecy is about.

I'm officially disappointed. Check sauces before jumping to the conclusion of intervene signal manipulation of reality, fadgits.

One of the things that drew me into conspiracies when I was a kid was the Nostradamus prophecies. I then looked at them and was stupefied by how retarded they were and conclusions people were drawing from the text.

Most prophecies are just there to make you feel good, but sometimes all you want is to feel good.

Only history will tell us when it started son. But we have been in a war involving multiple players since the Iran Contra. I don't know about you but any war involving more than 4 countries separated by oceans sure sounds like a world war to me.

The timeline for those things has passed. And secondly I dont care what the fuck wiki says now that shit use to say king nigger will be the last prez she was wrong about all

All prophecies follow a similar story frame and every group of people have them
The future makes people nervious

t. rabbi Saul

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

To be quite honest about this Orthodoxy is probably the most paganized version of Christianity there is. If I remember correctly "Jumping the Fire" and the one that celebrates the herbalists(or something along those lines) are ancient pagan celebration that are enshrined in Orthodoxy.

Thing is, here in Slavland, doesn't really matter which Slavic country, we always refer to GB/the UK as England, because frankly they actually call the shots there. Additionally, we never call an Englishman, a Welshman, a Scotsman or a Northern Irishman a "Brit", you'll only find that in squeaky clean corporate newspapers. Among people, we always call them by their ethnic group, so we'd never actually call for example a Scotsman a Brit, he's always a Scotsman. We wouldn't even call him an Englishman for the sake of convenience, he'd ALWAYS be a Scotsman and nothing else, the same goes for all other ethnic groups in the UK.

i heard this before and have no idea what you'r talking about (as an orthodox christian myself).
Never heard of this, where do you get it from?

Glorius Eastern Europe. Where we have pagan traditions in the Orthodox church.

You mean Ivan Kupala day, and it's not Orthodox, it's straight up pagan and the church condemns if. Exactly like the one with burning a winter strawman and eating bliny.
But no one gives a fuck about the condemnation, pagan holidays always have been a thing.

(checked)
That certain ritual is popular, but it has NOTHING to do with the Church.

I'm from Eastern Europe as well (Romania). There are some popular customs (not pagan), but the church doesn't have anything to do with it. It has to do with culture, not religion. Do these "pagan traditions" that you mention have priests attending or something?

I've seen priests participate in them

*Ahem*
Mister Berenstein, I think you need to check your passport at the dimensional nexus and adopt your new name.

We have been waiting for you - please follow the turkey line for further instructions.

these fucking moron leftists are a parody of themselves.

yeah i'm from that timeline too. wonder what caused us to jump over to this one

Tfw Birmingham.

Time to leave.

Charlie Hebdo 2.0 when?

Also why can't I find anywhere her prophecy of muslims attacking Rome with a nuke? I'm positive I read that maybe 3-4 years ago, and now I can't find it on any page.

I want to sex both.

Explain.

Oh yeah, the new ottoman empire, I remenber that too.

Are you referring to Alamongordo?

You're thinking about the St. Malachy's prophecies.

Are you sure? I can't find anything regarding that when I search for St. Malachy. Only Petrus Romanus and the end of the church.

Yeah, we did. Did you think meme magic was a fucking joke or that time was linear?

its just cause you assume too much, russian paganism remnant appears on internet, you see a 'exotic' Orthodox thing, Orthodox is pagan

It's somewhere on this site, which is basically the Trad Catholic version of Infowars.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/

Found the video.

Thanks. Scary/interesting stuff.

OP should still be chided for hotlinking vice

pretty sure white brotherhood refers to a concept out of Theosophy - started by Blavatsky who is Russian.

Don't want to rain on the parade but the white doesn't refer to skin color, it refers to 'good', as opposed to the 'black brotherhood'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Brotherhood

I was posting about her around election season. It definitely said Obongo would be the last president and a few other changes too

didn't it also talk about how islam will rule the world starting in europe?

The joke is Vice thinking they're not worse than the daily mail.

Not his fault. It's the BO of Holla Forums's incompetence by not filtering links the way >>>/polk/ does.

Lmao that fucking webm

the amount of jewing in this article boggles my mind

So basically it's like the stellaris uplifting mechanic (White brotherhood?)

celtic/frog here
what do

uuuummmm

Maybe, but in that it's uplifting in terms of spiritual evolution instead of galactic citizenry status :P

Fucking checked

the best timeline

Literally satanic fuckery, btw, read the spic version (they still dont edit it), donald trump is showed like the guy generating a war between the north and the south after an economic crisis (not sure if created by trump or created for destroying trump), then a "mesianic" dude appears and peace forever…

…read the Bible, some "prophecies" are satanic propaganda.

Finally, a psychic that I can trust.

Cool, from one beloved to another, feels celtic man

I rembember that too. what the fuck is going on!?

Obama being the 44th president, Trump being the 45th president and Obama being the last president are not mutually exclusive.

If Trump reveals himself to be the messiah, god emperor or simply becomes King, Obama will technically have been the last president because Trump is no longer president.

We are of course operating under the assumption for a presidency to have occurred, it would have to have concluded. Since Trump's leadership would not conclude, it wouldn't be a presidency.

Another possible interpretation is that the presidency has, or will assume such great power through executive orders that it will not be a presidency at all, but a dictatorship.

but some have proposed that obama being the "last one" might have referred to the fact that he might be the last african american president, not the last president

The tire is too big to use it that way

2010 would be when the "Arab Spring" began

You all need to stop using Wikipedia as a source.

That looks like shit from Cracked

The last means that Usa will be divided, read the full version please, Usa is finished with Trump.

Agh shit yet right. West is all that's left.

Russians keep making fake "predictions" which include their trash cesspit country as some sort of Savior of Humanity. No idea why, but they just do. Maybe because the average Russian is a brain-dead christcuck who legitimately buys this garbage.

If you see a Russian article/source about Vanga, it's most likely fake.

t. Bulgarian

брат, самоубий се

Яж кур.

Commie spotted.

Mfw Scandinavian.

What the fuck do you call flooding a nation with enemy combatants, invaders and settlers? This war started with immigration.

Black sun is for jews. We are children of the golden sun

Maybe in bongland. In American English it's never been pronounced or spelled with an n.

No, the black sun is when you've ascended and are looking lower upon the world from your metaphorical place on high. That's why it was on the floor of the meeting chamber, and the gold was on the ceiling of the general room below it. From those who havn't, they're looking up at your radiance. You are part off the radiance, or even above it, and so see it with a different perspective.

Arab Spring started in 2010, which led to radial Islam taking over in Libya, Syria, and elsewhere, and started the Migrant crisis. She might not be wrong.

The nerve of this little shitstain.

The wheel of the black sun, at its core, is the subversion of the alchemical path, the path of the tree of life. To the average person, the devil card represents materialism or base lust, which pull man from a happy life. To a magician, whose path leads to godhead, the devil card is the black sun, power and control *over people* rather than mastery of the self and, as one hand washes the other, the universe.

Checked for the cool gif

Did we shitpost so hard that we tore a hole in the fabric that separates the spiritual realm and the realm of the living?

How come all the spirits are shitlords?

I'd love to see his face if he were told he was being relocated to one of those "supposedly" unintegrated areas

maybe this

I bet the spirits lead a lot of us here. Surely the things they see would put them firmly on Holla Forums's side.

2010, the beginning of the great meme war

May I see the sources please?

Quantum weirdness.

Forgot the map.

it keeps changing like every 3 years to fit current events and it always ends with the same shit. Russia will rule the know universe

wait what? where am I?

Beats me m8, I got shuffled in here from the Boarenstein universe and have no idea how to get back

Nah it's already happened, they're call niggers

holy shit this dude is still alive?

Died December 1985

There are a lot of things that have been claimed Vanga has said. It is hard to tell the real ones from the untruths. If you haven't seen her saying it on a video, it is better to believe she hasn't said.
One of the more popular thing is this ridiculous and long timeline: lighthead.wordpress.com/2008/09/30/baba-vanga-predictions-2010-5079/ according to which WW3 should be already over, Europe empty and soon to be Islamic.
Well the third one at least might be true.

Those are just animals.

Catgirls. Our descendants will finally get real catgirls.

Actually, I'm from the same timeline as you are. It's strange, like after 2012. I've noticed the world around changed VERY drastically, I could not explain it. It felt like I was "accidentally" teleported into this really weird universe.

Because I remember Black Lives Matter hacked messages and emails that the wanted to cause BIG mayhem back in what was it? July? August? To make Obongo purposely use the Martial Law, extending his power and canceling the National Election.

I'm not sure what's going on, I'm having "False Memories" most likely.

Checked and startled tell us more.

Siener van Rensburg, a South African prophet predicted that Obama would be the president that led America into WWIII.