The Future

While I understand the optimism in leaders like trump the white race needs to fix a cultural problem before any sort of glory can be achieved or returned.

This position is a dead end because there is no such thing as white people. By that I mean there is no united white consciousness that you can preach to with these mantras. You're not going to convince a white gay to stop being gay for the good of white people because he doesn't give a fuck about white people. Or a group of white leftists to support their race when the entire purpose of their politics is to do the opposite.

This is past the point of making the analogy that you can't fix a drug addicted junkie because the junkie in this situation doesn't not even believe there is a drug. The system is the enemy. You have to change the entire system now so that future generations of whites later can do all of those things you listed.

You can somewhat see the very little things of rejection of the stuff you listed in OP in Millenials. General trends and surveys show Millenials are less supportive of consumerism, much more frugal, and ironic to the point where you can make Hitler jokes without a massive backslash from the youth (as witnessed by the PewDiePie e-drama).

With Gen Z, this could go one step further in outright refusal of degeneracy, questioning of the leftist dogmas, more (initially ironic) concern for the white race etc.

Just compare even Millenials to Gen X, who took so much pride in "muh leftie chic" and being degenerate as fuck, and to Boomers, who were massive hippies, degenerates and absolutely worshipping consumerist culture. You see all that stuff on much lesser scale with Millenials, and beginning of a complete reversal with Gen Z. I think that the generation after Gen Z might go full Hitlerjugend if the Gen Z inherits our memetics department and keeps memeing onwards.

Video embed to illustrate my point that Gen Z represents something that virtually every generation since WWII never did.

Yes but traitors should be shunned not debated with and playing defense with.

Its time for those who care about our collective future to only support those that seek to do it good.

Its time for a return to a tribal mentality.

good blogpost my friend

Religion always pulled people out of depravity before. A Vatican III that starts marketing the teachings of Jesus as a path to salvation on Earth instead of a way to stay out of hell would be a good start. Or a new church that combines the best teachings of Jesus, Confucius, Buddha, Mohammed?, etc into a new Bible.

There are no longer any truly White (or passably-white) ethnostates- normies are devoid of pride in German, French, British, Italian etc. ancestry, which changes a lot. The White race currently has no land to call home, unless you consider Russians to be white. Meanwhile, non-whites get to celebrate their lands of origin all they like.

Another path is to slowly redpill the populace with anti-nihilism with quotes or writings from Nietzche, Jung, any author that promotes traditional values systems, social hierarchies and roles as good and productive things. Antifa and radical lefties are accelerating the spread of these ideas, because they are canaries in the coal mine. When these ideas become the answer to radical marxism in the mind of the average Joe it will be a lot easier for white countries to get back on their feet.

There's nothing in that list a good plague couldn't cure.

principles*

I was wondering, where do you draw the line? Picture related is Mena Suvari, american actress that is 1/2 estonian from the father's side, 1/2 greek from the mother's side. Both Estonia and Greece are quite fringe territories for what far-right considers "white". Should she be classified as non-white then?

You don't have to convince extreme minority psychopathological cases, just purge them.

Here's a convinient definition of what can be considered White:
Answer in both cases of your ancestry is "Yes" therefore you are White.

This category seems to make sense. Thanks for the reply.

poor lifestyles are self-evident
just gotta shine a light on it, and do away with fiction and marketing of degeneracy

That's a positive these days with the the almost universal pro rapefugee attitude of organized religions.

Literally all it takes to save the white race is GLOBAL JEWISH GENOCIDE.
Kill every last kike on the planet and all the poz will rust away by itself

Yes I'd agree. This is why back when TRS was new I stopped listening to them after listening to a few podcast. They seemed to legit think that everything will be alright if we get rid of immigrants. I think in one quasi-interview a journalist did with the daily shoah fags Mike or who ever that deep voice is said that white birth rates will go up once we have segregated schools.

Alot of the american WN crowds are in the end just racist libertarians. The real struggle of fascism is not (only) against immigrants or even jews but over all against the degeneracy and downward spiral of our culture. To rise from beast to godhood is the real struggle. Immigrants are just a contemporary problem.

Well said.

Earth is a darwinian crucible; either we ascend, or perish.

Eliminate this before worrying about that

Nice to see anons in the shillstorm. We will be victorious, brothers.