Will people ever get sick of nintendo's same f4cking games over and over again...

Will people ever get sick of nintendo's same f4cking games over and over again? Do those japanese cunts have any shame or embarrassment?

inb4 Nintendrones

but all those games are fairly different from each other
and releasing the same games over and over is all anyone does

You can swear on Holla Forums, your mommy doesn't know it's you. We're anonymous on here.

Yeah I hate how in every game you can cale mountains, snowboard on your shield, cook food which can have status effects such as cold resistance, get thrown around like a ragdoll, steal any enemy's weapons or shields, glide off huge mountains

Oh wait, that's only in the new one.

It's not just rehashes, the quality of their games sunk in the last few years.

Not even worth emulating.

But that's what every video game company does these days, it's nothing unique to Nintendo. They keep repeating the same franchises, or they bring back older ones like Doom or Quake.

Why is that?

Because people keep on buying them. As much as people keep bitching and moaning, they mostly just want the familiar, not new things. They complain about things like too many Zeldas or Marios, but then turn around and instead of bitching about no new IPs, they bitch that it isn't a new Metroid or F-Zero.

Why would a company take a chance on something different when they know they remake Final Fantasy 7, release a new Uncharted or Halo, or remaster the Crash Bandicoot games and make some easy money? There's a reason why they make a new Assassins Creed game every fucking year.

Welcoming to gaming in the current year, user, have some sexy 80s chicks.

Not that I'd expect you to watch it if you already hate Zelda. Plus your confirmation bias would have you screaming "OMG A SWORD? WOW IT'S LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME GAME"

I know right, it's a shame they haven't come up with any new IPs recently…

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Christ you didn't even try

if it sells, they will keep making more.

It may sound wrong to you, but although every game has the same Core Structure (Dungeons, Items, Puzzles, Zelda, Ganon), each one of them is completely different from one another.

But if you haven't played them by now, you are not gonna like them - the time to play them was during their releases, you had to grow up with them, and experience them in their respective years of launching.

You can still like them tough, why don't you give it a try?

You have to be 18 to post here user.

This is the sort of fag into zelda. He responds to threads like this unironically.

Because sometimes a worthwhile conversation can even stem from shitposting.

I'm going to really enjoy the snowboarding. I there's a part with rapids or something where you can actually do some surfing.

There actually aren't that many Zelda games, considering that they've been making them for 30 years. There are 15, discounting spinoffs. 8, discounting handhelds. I'm pretty sure there are more Assassin's Creed games.

Hey I like uncharted 4

Like the rest of nintendo's games, it's built for children so it'll attract children. The games may be objectively good or bad but the fanbase will eat em up regardless.

That's not the description of an objectively good game. Imagine someone saying that about CoD.

I just hate that it's cel shaded. Why can't it be like twilight princess or ocarina of time HD. The majoras mask fan made trailer and the ocarina in unreal engine shits on anything nintendo has made

what about the pikmin shorts? Those looked pretty good.

Oh god don't remind me

shit son

Fuck you summer! Take your fucking newfag and lazy trolls back to halfchan.

Jesus, at least Holla Forums was more competent than this. Lazy trolls make me cringe like a motherfucker.

So, how long will you be enjoying your stay with us, my good man?

But you're right is a cock if he has to put sah-gay in every field like a retard