Kike hive enraged by edgy autist

hey Holla Forums, newfag here

how do you like my mural? :^)

the jews didn't care for it very much: fox5dc.com/news/local-news/247977273-story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kPJ3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ibs anubba sboah ::—-DDDDDD

Great work rabbi. That will show gods chose people. Yahweh bless you.

fuck

its ok. we all make mistakes.

Your Swastika looks like shit.

Damn, if you were going to fuck up you should've at least fucked up the swatstika more too. that way one would assume a Jew did it. Also, user, you don't want them to actually learn how to do it right now do you? Or maybe it acts like the cross and they just can't write it (like a vampire which can never wear a rosary).

Fuck, Mitt was ourguy all along.

oh hey, tits.
Moar!

Another Jew playing haux crimes, can't even basic germanic.

Yeah because posting here proves he's not a jew.

Nice swastika OP, it looks just like four handguns.

What the fuck has Holla Forums come to? What the fuck is this shit? Sage and report

I'm not a kike, I just look like one and am autistic

what exactly, ultranewfag can't see it

I'm not a kike, just autistic

Nice try rabbi.

Now hold on, we shouldn't denounce action. Action is good, how shoddy it's been done in this circumstance, is.

Nice, autism is the driving force behind both Holla Forums's

Sure you're​ not.
Inb4: this thread gets used in parliament for more hate crime laws.

Agreed. If everyone on pol actually did stuff like this imagine what would happen

Oy Vey

Holy shit, I live in Fairfax county also.

Why did you tag a church also, if you actually did this OP?

the group responsible will take credit on twitter within the coming week, once the investigation dies down a bit

right now we've got cops, FBI, the attorney general on our ass and the governor and state leaders have made statements

I'm still surprised the normalfags haven't woken up to this. A little girl getting abducted and molested can't even get a proper investigation most of the time, meanwhile any time a synagogue or jewish community center is defaced it warrants an FBI investigation.

why did I tag a "church"?

I didn't - I don't target churches, only synagogues of Satan

Those are butt cheeks. Fuck the autism is real in this thread. I hope it doesn't spread.

The amount of raddis in this thread.

good goy, keep sitting on your ass and sperging at the people who actually get stuff done

Other than that, good shit user.

disgusting.

Damn, in that case keep it up, maybe the fucking Evangelicals will learn at some point. Marxists have infected everything.

Because it's all about money, corruption, influence & power.

they blurred out most of my pictures in whatever pictures of it there are, luckily I took some of my own

Don't they have dictionaries at Quantico?

Would you really mix two languages like that and say "Heil victory"

Nice try shekel sniffer.

What are you gonna do if your mom finds out?

Can you flip these first before posting anymore pictures? I'm on a desktop, not a laptop user. Also more pictures.

I've seen worse. Way worse.

No one here has made a single argument. Literally standing out side shouting race war now is better than this shit. Kushner agents working a side job.

That Hail Hortler will never not be funny.

Seriously no one buys your shit. Fucking kike.

There are no excuses.

Speaking of which did anyone screencap that one post about Hortlet being so drugged up that he dismissed his generals' advice about the Russian winter saying it was impossible for men to predict the weather? It was a solid post that I meant to screencap myself but forgot to

how about get off your ass and make a difference rather than shit on people actually risking jail time to spread the message.

I got very angry on the walk home, because I had been feeling a bit nervous. I was walking through a nice neighborhood at the time and it occurred to me that 95% of the people here (at least) were white, most of them likely Christian too - MY people. In all of the videos I've seen of the aftermath, I see no actual tears, and some of them are even smiling. They hope for this. They WANT this. I believe they do fear a little bit though, because they know that in every category - race, spirituality, culture - they are foreign aliens in this country and all other white nations. I am not. This is my country, which primarily worships Christ, my God. Why do I have to fear having my life destroyed for fighting for my own people while these fucking leeches who aren't even the slightest bit like us are free to do destroy us from the inside out? The local community should hide and shelter people like us, even if they don't join us in action directly. Niggers protect nigger criminals, muslims protect muslim criminals, yet if anyone where I live finds out I was responsible, I will be handed over to the FBI in minutes.

Been waiting for somebody to post that, keep not saving it, thanks user.

Have an unrelated picture I snagged from somewhere in the past.

go to jail, because she'll rat me out

Does the carpet match the drapes?

I could go out and smear my own shit on my kike doctors face. You've got low retarded standards.
/Inawoods/

this church used to have the fag flag at the entrance

Sadly I haven't seen it lately to save it user.

At least he's trying. Definitely could have gone with something better though, like references to jewish practices/teachings we aren't supposed to know about - Metzitzah B'peh, authentic Talmud quotes, Amalek, jewish ritual murder, etc. That would have had the potential to redpill and sent the message that the goyim know.

the point was to garner attention, let them know we're onto them and that we will be calling them on their shit - to gain notoriety and prominence within the movement

we succeeded better than I could have hoped

last month I went out and did something to a local college and there was no reports, no stories, no reaction - total media silence; I expected the same for this operation, but was surprised at the reaction I got

If you keep doing this, you're going to get caught. They'll set up cameras or some kind of sting operation. This seems pathological, I hope you know how to quit while you're ahead.

Write a fucking pamphlet and post through letter boxes. No jail time as well. I don't know why I'm debating this he's clearly a kike.

Seven lives for my country. Long live the Fuhrer.

real world > internet

Do work instead of counter-signalling k fag?

Did you do it at George Mason?

You're the fucking kike if anyone is. Quit whining already, ffs.

Nice, I hope you're behind a million proxies, m80.

Is there a group of you edgelords?

No, a local community college.

Altkike put some effort in. I haven't heard an anti semtic graffiti story that was done by a Jew. If i was you I'd stop now and start posting to Jewish boards. Reverse this shit.

We will take credit for this in a week, once it stops being so hot.

Somehow I think they may regard him as high priority. Higher than Banksy for instance, when he is doing nothing different. Maybe you should think about stencils user, it would make the whole thing much quicker, not that I approve at all. What could you possibly hope to gain except more sympathy for those who deserve none?

*Wasn't

The incidents that blow up the most in the media are the ones that occur after some zionist league rolls into town looking to convert non zionist jews to the cause. They offer protection in exchange for support, if they find none they will create phony hate crimes to make the unpersecuted feel like they are in danger. The tombstones knocked over, bomb threats, and the graffiti causes by the usual suspects are methods for encouraging paranoia and preventing assimilation. The fact that it occured right after passover and that it is badly drawn gives it away.

You bet I am. I wish I could reveal my face and identity and properly take credit for this, and I will someday. But if I do it now, someone here will rat me out, and if I am going to go to jail, it should be because I have done many something worthy of jailtime, not because some retard ratted me out.

The way to the white house is through the prison cells.

I'm low on funds - I looked into stencils, but there wasn't enough time

Pride is a very dangerous thing.

HAIL HORTLER FELLOW NAZI

How will you do that, without being busted or have charges brought against you/y'all?

Whelp, that's it, Hortler was the Fuhrer, not this phony Hitler I'm hearing so much about.

The worst they can do is something to me personally, and then label the group as a hate group. Good. I hope they do.

you know it babe

Kill yourself kike.

Some are ridiculous like

But I don't want to believe they're all false flags, maybe people are getting tired of kikery.

I know it is, so we're all restraining ourselves. No point in going to jail if we can avoid it.

I can't wait until op gets caught and it's a kike. It should get pinned. Last post before i filter.

pure 100% Bavarian phenotype

I'll flee the state nibba, I'm not going to jail.

So you really came to Holla Forums to egofag, this is some cuckchan tier shit

Shitty paintjob schlomo shekelberg

Please tell me your not so new that you don't know about VPNs? Or that this site is watched constantly by not only Government agencies but also journalists looking for their next click bait article?

Good luck OP. "Hail Victory!"

they won't get me fam, I've got some proxys up, destroyed all evidence, and I have contingency plans

hail victory

TYPICAL TRICKS SCHLOMO!

Invest in a VPN, a good one, if you haven't besides free proxies.

Why shouldn't we be proud of ourselves for a job well done?

semi-well done?

Rabbi, is this the way you celebrate Passover?

Excuse my apergers, I have a hard time spelling when under pressure. But not everyone who goes out to do something is a kike. Would a kike have invested this much time and energy? The most they normally do is a crappy little swastika.

Can i join your cool club go..guy?

the best part is that I had no idea it was passover

I jejd so fucking hard when the article mentioned that - the timing was perfect

Zero Tolerance and SIEGE are required reading

reported

So then what do you hope to accomplish?

good opsec. if you're a kike we will know.

I already said, notoriety, as well as just keeping them on edge. We'll take credit for Operation: Desert Tism in a week or so.

Unless you mean longterm. See attached image.

This. Stencils need preparation, but save a lot of valuable time once you want to spray in your place of preference.

Many proxies track you, but I'm sure you know this right? If you aren't paying for it then you're the product.

Respect OP, I considered doing something like this about 2 years ago but bitched out.

Take this webM, you deserve more than me.

I am shame

Piece of paper and scalpel, tape it to the wall with masking tape, spray, done.
I ask again though do you really think this is better than writing something factual like," jews own all banks and start all wars" or "jews use their hollywood to program our people"?

it's difficult to organize, since I am alone in my area, but I've been getting better and better supplies; if anyone has any recommendations for stores and supplies - paint brands and types, cheapest places to print posters at, etc - I'd be very grateful

Mate there is no excuse. Stencils are very easy. do it like S K Y D A S!

I have plans specifically for redpilling people in the works, but when doing something like this there's no point, especially in this area - the best we can do with an operation like this is bring all the radicals under the banner

You don't need anything sophisticated; just go buy a few pieces of stencil cardboard, a boxcutter, any type of spray paint you like, and learn how to print a picture on multiple pieces of paper via Photoshop (so you can visualize it on the cardboard). That's all.

Be careful doing this. If you start using stuff like that, the police will look into who bought it at local stores.

I'm aware. I shop out of town, for starters, and I never visit the same place twice in a row; in fact I've never yet gone back to the same store.

If it gets to the point where I can't operate here anymore, I will flee the state and operate somewhere else, but I am confident that I will never be caught.

Shop at different stores and buy different things at each, maybe things that go together, but not to much and only a bit. Or out of town like you are.

You will only blame these mistakes on yourself then. I have done this before and have out smarted the local and national badge holders because we all they are idiots and inbreds. You will carry on unless you left finger prints behind with them being in the system. If they are not then you are fine. You will hit up more places and leave better messages.

thanks bruh, that was funny

and remember, it's never too late

We are hitting larping levels that shouldn't be possible

Definitely. The cops actually drove right past me twice while I was in the act, didn't even see me. They can drag in any administrations as they want, but if there's one thing I've come to understand, it's that they are all incompetent. I will keep going, I have a lot more planned for this area, and I am confident I won't get caught. Stay tuned for more kike triggering, because I will constantly find ways to top this.

Gods forbid anybody spray paint a wall you filthy semite faggot.

whew lad

You're acting into the world what 90% of Holla Forums wouldn't do, and it's quite amusing to make kikes literally pay for their own wall. However, I'm not sure whether traditional logos really do much- create graffiti about atrocities that Jews are responsible for (banking crises, the USSR, etc.).

Jews tremble in their boots when people google about the true meaning of things the Jewish culprits of tragedies. Natsoc and Hitler imagery are just cartoons to the general public, but if you expose Jewish guilt it manifests naturally into powerful imagery. So while this doesnt really do much, it's a good first step.

Good lad. You keep going but branch outside the area so they can;t pin you down to a certain location. Spread the message with better rhetoric. Like I said stencils mate you can do this.

what exif data? i didnt see any

Keep projecting sodomite.

OP, today you were not a faggot. I Make o.c around these parts, such as pics related. If you have any requests I could make some thing.

I have some things I'm already working on in your honor.

there is none.

got mittens

I didn't see anything either that would be important

The faggots have tried this before trying to keep lads from posting.

I don't believe Holla Forums really manifests into real life action, besides show up at Trump rallies.

As much as you'd like, you don't know our daily schedules agent sodomite. Be scared we will find you.

Demoralizing is one of their best weapons.

So it is dubbed, so it shall be done.

Stay illiterate.

I HOPED YOU REMOVED THE METADATA

i don't why this made me laugh. fuck you for wasting those digits tho.

Some janitor will have to spend an entire day to scrub that off / paint it over.
You're a fucking nigger, that's what you are.

boo fucking hoo you god damn faggot.

Janitor's probly a brown anyway.

Go ahead, go ignite some cars or something since you're already engaging in vandalism.

That janitor is
1. Probably Jewish
2. Works for Jews
Not really a downside.

Hail? What is this, Ultima Online?

Based on the spastika I'm going to call false flag. OP admits he's a newfag, so he's not really one of us either way. I can't say I really care about Holla Forums getting framed for something like this though, go ahead get your screencap.

They will die on the battlefield and shit their diapers.

What are you on about kike?

nice tricks shlomo

Capped and filed away in my "mark my words" folder.

This really is some audacious kikery.

You got those trips in my mind, user.

I for one admire your courage lad, no matter how edgy it may be. Have a beer for your efforts mate

I have the deepest love for mein volk. You have heard may speaking of winning. As it happens and as one must better themselve's everyday.

Make a stencil next time you retard.

Becoming /fit/ makes one's mind much clearer. It has only made me love Holla Forums moreso. Watching the kikes die with no endurance and minimal pay is further magic. I will never /polk/ and keep busting heads.

Imagine the sweat pouring down the hoaxer rabbi's face now that the ones around his 'hood aren't hoaxes any more.

Whatever. You did Holla Forums's work out there sonny and we're proud even with room for improvement.

everybody should use Holla Forums designed and approved stencils to make clean work. retarded/nigger swastika isn't tolerable.

a few anons in each city on every continent doing NatSoc street art with the same stencil model, overnight. imagine that

Fucking burger-spelling *mit

That is easily achievable. We just need a thread for simultaneous action.

I'd like for actual redpills to be inserted. For instance, a good message might be along the lines of just the words
REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY
Something along those lines.

This is fucking nigger-tier, retarded vandalism.

OP posts about defilement actions and Kike false flag, lo and behold, up pops a ((( National Action ))) shill.

You are just a keyboard warrior who leaves the (((real protesting))) to helpless young women of our movement.
Cowards who don't even spray badly drawn swastikas and misquoted slogans on the walls of Jewish premises are just woman-hating mgtow faggots.

You should know we are very particular about the swastika here
In my opinion I think you're a Jew who found Holla Forums and is trying to fling the blame on us
If we did vandalism the Swastika would be perfect

Sounding kind of mgtow keyboard warrior coward there, shlomo.
Criticizing the shape of the swastika while you sit at home being a drain on ((( our movement ))).
Everyone knows that attacking Jewish buildings is the best way to ((( spread our message ))).

Or

:^)
But the how come every time the media reports on a swatika it's always out of shape and half the time it comes out it was a Jew and the other half a nigger

N…no, this time is different.
(((BASED))) user just happens to be an 8ch user, out of all the niggers and Jews who draw these false flags, the one that ends up on the mainstream media just happens to be a (((BASED BRO))).
The odds just seem incredible because you aren't a strong enough believer.
Buy a (((BASED KEK STATUE))) to increase your memetic energy and you will begin to feel the power.
remember to use your real name and address when ordering, we need it for our 'records'

Just because kikes and niggers false flag doesn't mean any kind of activism is a psy op you retarded faggot.

t.increasingly nervous kike/trsodomite

That serves no purpose, no better than a nigger or spic drawing a graffiti of their gang.

I know how (((Based)))
Nothing wrong with kek though I understand not liking merchandising him which honestly is kikey
Sorry Shadilay man that means you too

Nice quads

You are Amuricans aren't you? There is nothing wrong with taking over a city with nationalist graffitii it projects dominance and power. OP was a little amateursih but who cares? He did nothing wrong taking over the streets has been a tactic for fascists and natscos since forever

Fuck your property lolbertarian mongoloids

The biggest fun is they think they speak for America.

There's quite a bit wrong with it.
First they shilled their patches.
Then their shitty tat rings.
Now the "Kek statues."

Alt-Kikes are making money from this, and gathering dox.

Fuck off.

Lol what a fucking Seppo Cunt

Hey OP, you did remember to remove the Exif data before posting, right?

The guy who made Shadilay is selling some merchandise
I also saw a guy who wears a praise kek shirt
probably a redditor tbh

The misspelling is deliberate, as is the crude nature of the drawings in general.
It's part of the defilement effort.
It projects low intelligence, which turns thinking people away from the ideology on a visceral level through contagion and association.
It's Hollywood tier defilement by association.
Video is a clearer example, from the usual source.

Pretty sure that is incorrect.

The kike will out itself and make more average citizens rally against them. They cannot help themselves.

It does serve a purpose.
You just think it doesn't because you assume that OP is one of us.
Our (Whites') in-group bias towards trust is a weakness which is ruthlessly exploited by the Kike.

Plz be behind a VPN you glorious faggot.

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED
get out of here with this weak Beltway (((kikery)))

Anyone attempting to tell you what you should or not be saying is the enemy. Unless you're a faggot what needs to lurk.

kikes kiking kikes and thing Holla Forums eats it for nothing but magic
You may be attempting to be valiant but the fun is in letting them do it to themselves

You carry the stench of Red Ice Creations.
The mask slips quickly when Kikes overact.

Wtf is going with all the PRcucking ITT? I guess if you live in a really "diverse" country as a White man you are completely alienated and demoralised so your only outlet is to call anyone doing something a CIAnigger psy op without any evidence.

SAD!

the fun is calling them out on their shit-tier efforts. I'm going to laugh my balls off when Trump nabs this (((one))) off a jet bound for tel aviv.

also, your English needs work, rabbi

You're likely in the clear.
TBH though that's a kike level swastika lmao
Or you're just fucking autistic. Seems after reading rest of the thread it's the latter lmao. You fucking legend. Either way doing more than 99% of people here in terms of direct action.

It looks like it would've taken you some time to paint this by hand. As another user said, stencils would be less hassle.
But I'd call it quits for now while you're ahead… cool it off. Do something different next.

E.g. using weed killer on a visible hill/embankment is much, much harder to remove and far larger.

Kek smiles upon you.

Heil'd.

Unless we all get shoah'd be the Feds, this should be the first of many pranks. It'll be fun watching kikes faint when they realize this isn't a drill

You carry the stench of death and despair. Do you want to know how I smell it on you? The kids are sharper and honed in on the enemy more than I ever imagined. You're all going to die.

good work OP, don't listen to the PR fags ITT

Hope you covered up though pic related

Practice makes perfect!

Ignore shills OP, you dindu nuffin wrong (except the obvious spelling mistake, but Im sure kikes wont notice the difference)

so OP is making jews spend money and creating new jobs for janitors?

I don't see the problem here, hail hortlor, praise mittuns

Its called noramalization. This stuff comes before an actual National Socialist group forms. People dont feel so opposed to going out and joining a group when they feel like there are many others like them around. You dont feel alone when this stuff starts to appear on every street corner.

Simply look to Ireland as an example, and their struggles. Tagging is street propaganda.

Its also dangerous, as we see, and they have been overreacting, which is perfect… every poster that goes up makes national news… the OP has the FBI on his ass, for spray paint. Its dangerous, and it takes courage (or at least selflessness)

lol..

Hi TRS.

fuck off newfag, go back to 4chan or reddit. He's right. By doing this stuff and news outlets covering it frequently it becomes normalized. Like terrorist attacks, shootings. The shock factor for these things is non existent because it happens so frequently. By normalizing anti semitism we remove the visceral reaction most normies have to it.

I was correcting myself, relax.

sory Bruder

You can keep tickling for world war that isn't going to happen. Your number is up specifically.

No hard feelings. Theres too much hostility around here, were all guilty, myself included. Someone makes a slight misstep and we all jump down eachothers throats, cant really blame anyone though considering how many D&C shills and actual retards there are.

We should aim the hostility at the kikes is all.

You seem to think RWDS are a meme. You operated far too in the open.

You must have reading comprehension problems.

The last faces you will see will not be your kind.

Passover is now kike hunting season.

No, really, do yourself a favor, click on my ID tag, and reread my posts. Where did I say anything about death squads being a meme? Youre confused.

You were warned during Purim. How many goy girls died during Purim?

How did you attempt to slide those threads as being good goy countries and she deserved it?

What's that I smell? Is that chlorine?

This is what happens when you actively seek to persuade autists into joining the group. Youre bound to end up with this shit eventually lol

Walk against the wind and gas kikels at your back..

HALE
FELLOW
RABBI

You both made my day and broke my heart with that gondola. Here's to (you).

This isn't CIA faggotry. It's absolutely time to kill kikes. It starts when I say so.

Time to start stealing their children.

So this kike painted up his temple of moloch and a gay church, then came on 8 chan to claim it? Looks like user is being set up, user.

They get away with it and so will I.

Is it autism, or is he feigning a bot attack as psych warfare? Who cares, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Nigger tier 'political activism'. Don't vandalize you dipshit

This is no longer about user being set up. This is Germanic burgers murdering. If you butcher the enemy they win. True white terror is what they have been asking for.

see

They're evolving and attempting to use memes

So salty.

I've heard Jews won't draw the symbols correctly because they fear it gives them power. I suppose what you're saying is similar to that theory but in a kind of opposite way. In any case that makes a lot of sense. No one ever wants to interview an intelligent national socialist it's always some double digit IQ mouth breather.

No. This was poorly done and a disgrace.
Practice until the swastika is correct.
Don't fuck up German.
Stencil the lettering.
This looks like nigger tier work, a hooligan's drunken attempt at humour. Like hell I'll approve of this. If you spray paint a public facing it should be a work of art that the public might feel deserves to stay. Not a trash doodle.

Etc
Can't tell if servely autistic to the point that he's too retarded to know why his well meaning gesture was bad or just a shill filling a retarded script. Either way fuck off, you're doing more damage than you're worth. We need the clever kind of autists who leak data and hack faxing machines not the ones who basically throw the rabbi's a slow all and think they somehow improved the birthrates or redpilled the masses by drawing a bad swastika on a wall.

see

Their overreaction is our propaganda victory. The more harshly they go after the far right, the more farther to the right the moderates will drift. The most potent victory would be where something is done that causes the largest possible overreaction and crackdown, while being perceived as representing the broadest view, of the most people possible. In other words, if you can come up with something that:

All agree on, that the left finds absolutely unacceptable, you will provoke oppression of, or perceived oppression in - all those groups. Of course this is much easier said than done, but that would be the goal.

What the OP did is likely to provoke backlash against moderate rights too, if only indirectly. Remember, Antifa calls anyone who doesnt like violent immigrants a nazi and a fascist. We really can do no wrong I feel, whatever we do provokes leftist overreaction, and that in turn creates more anti-left sentiment.

That is an argument, but hes already admitted hes actually autistic. I understand we are about quality and perfection, but weve been recruiting autists, cut him some slack, he might start self harming lol

Slack? There is no slack to give. Slack is how the world fucking got to this point. A lowering of standards has put mediocrity upon every column of our parthenon. We live in a god damn century of slack.
I almost hope the fucker gets caught, but our society has given up on stockades and flogging.
Hell, if the skill isn't there, a molotov would have been better.

Practices makes perfect, Hitler didnt become Fuhrer in a day. Mistakes are made, we can airbrush it in the history books, no one will mind after we have stopped white genocide.

You should improve your skills and learn to tag a merchant.

Actually, it makes me think of this:

I say give him some slack and he will fix his error next time. Crush his spirits and maybe he will take the blackpill.

What of it? I have your number because of my silent friends and deep cover goys.

A merchant stencil would be nice.

Hey wanna make a merchant stencil?

Fine. Juat get it right next time OP

Or we'll cut your balls off.

what do?

like clockwork

Post all you have abot NA, i want to know about

This isn't action faggot it's some Jew false flagging. Fuck you're retarded.

Even if it was /ourguy/ they're still a faggot and have nothing to do with this board.

Some of us are trying to nofap.

Find a white woman.

retarded and queer

Tell them that the safety on "that thing that goes up" is still on.

degenerate

those aren't even stencils. try to cut one out and see what happens

how fucking stupid are you guys? If he makes stencils then he has evidence that the cops can find and link him to the crimes.

Contain your revulsion for the pure shlomo.

Those trips confirm that the 1000 year rake will never fall.

1577, brother.

White powder and hail hortler fellow rabbi.

One of the few things they are correct about. The more an idea is thought by more people the more powerful it is. This is the basic tenet of memetics.

If he's autistic then he has even less of an excuse to get it wrong. At best this is a learning experience.

One time use stencils friendo, i.e you burn the shit out of them or gutter em in many pieces.

How's your bubby?

True, as soon as you put the left one against a wall the triangle in the middle will fall off and your A is going to become almost like a Δ.

only the drunk have the necessary balls to do it
alternetively, schlomo's german was always kind of shit

HAIL VICTORY.

I was going to say that swastika and "mitt" is hail hortler tier.

I wouldn't be surprised of OP is the watcha doin rabbi posting it here so as to make a more believable false flag. Watch as this thread is going to get referenced in articles about this incident "see, those ebil nahtzee hackrs on Holla Forums did this!"
I fucking bet you.

The one isn't a stencil, just looked cool

Hale Hortler, 1577, The Thousand year rake will rain forever!

I'm feeling cheeky so I'll set this as the computer lab desktop

thanks based schlomo

Gott mit uns

Wow real primo autismo 10/10

The janitor probably attends that church.

Ok christfag.

Looks like another false flag from everyone's favourite rabbi. Now with extra effort.

If it isn't, this does not serve any purpose for our cause. Painting a swastiget on a wall only feeds the mainstream media, allowing them to prove their narrative. In fact, this is counter productive as normies have already been preconditioned to view antisemetism (oy vey) of any kind with disgust, making it even more difficult to spread the truth. Besides, delinquency is an inherently degenerate act.

This. OP is a jewish agent.

Doesn't matter what anyone in this thread says about you. You go out and do something, right or wrong you decided on a course of action and did it. It is heroic in some sense and I commend you for it.

Not advocating people should go out and do thing at all though.

Make sure my eyepro is securely seated so I don't get an airsoft pellet in the cornea, then light them up.

somebody post the A Wyatt Mann "whatcha doin rabbi"

somebody post the A Wyatt Mann "whatcha doin rabbi"

This video should really be the thread topic. And it should be shared with normies endlessly

You're from ED aren't you

Who is this guy

FUCK YOU MODS, THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU NO FUN ALLOWED CUCKS

archive.is/kPJ3c

THIS RETARD GOT ARRESTED HAHAHA