Untitled

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/64slyf/spicer_hitler_didnt_even_sink_to_using_chemical/dg4rok1/

Other urls found in this thread:

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zogimo&s=9
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2napq87&s=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A little too whiny even for reddit but no reason to post it in its own thread.

The jew cries out as he stabs you.

Thank you for your valuable contribution!

Best reply in the thread.

wew. I guess handing out welfare isn't enough, now the fed has to be his surrogate parent too.

lel

Wow, Jews sure do love mudslimes! Maybe Israel should have open borders?

Gavemeachuckle/10

lel

>Jewish, then American
You don't suppose he considered that this is the problem for any non-zero amount of time, do you? Learning's hard when you're learning impaired.

This shouldn't be this funny, but it's hilarious.

Holy shit, this was actually real and not some shit a Holla Forumsitican wrote?!

Yeah it seems so. I was waiting for a tell tale line that gave it away, but no, it might actually be organic. Not that we should be surprised, they have no shame when it comes to garnering sympathy, as we see every time a "Hey whatcha doin'" incident occurs.

Account history checks out.
Sage, though. I think having a thread dedicated to [le] gems like these would be nice. The politics community is filled with these type of reactionaries.

It just reads so comically pathetic, how do people not see this?? How are we some of the only sane people left, out of all the people in this world?

Normies seek social acceptance, whereas anons reject it. They are sheep, following the herd (social acceptance) so they don't find themselves isolated and alone, because they are ultimately defenseless. Like an indoor-accustomed, de-clawed kitten who can't handle being outside alone for the night.

I was at the bar tonight, college night, qt blonde blue eyes is slightly drunk, I tell her she's beautiful and ask if she's German. Her first response was to jokingly do the salute and go "wooo!", nobody got offended. This is a girl who's getting a communications degree in an area that's 70% Jewish. Few people are SJW Reddit Queens IRL.

wife her immediately.

The Left eats itself.

Oy vey, antisemite!

Why is the red pill such a soul crushing life at times?

I love when they do that, and they seem to be doing so at an ever increasing level.

Soon they will become like us. We all had that phase.

It's the only logical conclusion to their approach.

Once they start noticing how jews make a fetish out of victimhood, they don't go back. He's already past the tipping point and he probably doesn't even realize it yet.

This one would be more accurate.

Everything is getting better everyday it seems like mostly

Cause you filthy fucking kikes never let it go.

Always gotta be fucking guilting weasels always kvetching, and trying to screw people on a daily basis..

This is why no one likes you schlomo.

OY VEYY

Holy shit anons. this disgusting kike posted this..
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=zogimo&s=9
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2napq87&s=9
Check that first URL

I have no idea what you're talking about, I feel great not having to crave social acceptance or worrying that I'll get rejected by the herd for something I said/did. It's a liberating experience. The important thing is to truly dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed until things get better.

When you weigh 400 pounds you gotta eat something.

Never trust hyphenated-Americans. They never learn, do they?

But how do you deal with so many others not knowing what's going on and if they did they would simply ignore it or would continue on their wrongthink? It gets so tiring user.

That faggot can't even mustache yet.

I was expecting a DAS RITE somewhere in there.

always six
always this number

FUCK

The majority of people are marginally above cattle and are completely irrelevant to our efforts, you don't need most of the population to be on your side, only about 10% is needed, most people will just swear allegiance to the winner. Think of it as if I just stole your cattle, the cows I stole don't have any feeling of loyalty towards you, their previous owner, and don't object to being ruled by me because they don't know better, it doesn't matter how much I'd start treating them like complete shit.
I've been stealthily and gradually redpilling anyone I come across, 1 out of 4 comes to accept it after a while, meaning they don't outright deny it or choose to purposefully ignore it even if they know in the back of their mind that it's the truth. I know it's anecdotal, but if I extrapolate it to the whole population of my country that's roughly 25% of people, in reality it'd probably be quite a bit less, I'd wager about 15-20%, but the important thing to know is to USE the internet to point out the kind of shit that is being done against the native populations of various European countries and even more importantly to not redpill by acting like some commie brainwashing cult leader. Do it through humour and be cool, calm, collected. Truth needs not to be hammered into someone's head since it's the truth, you only need to really convince someone that a lie is truth.

AS THOUGH
it didn't happen

It's a never ending fight user, I suppose we have no choice but to keep pushing forward.

Have some personal pictures I took in Normandy.

First one isn't from Normandy, its from a UK museum.*

if I didn't know better I would say this was one of us and satire made to subtly troll the left, but knowing, this is real

Just noticed that, damn that's nice.

What did she mean by this?

Well presumably she doesn't want to be responded to, because she subconsiosly knows that her entire post can be refuted by a simpe series of three words not an argument

Same goes to you, mate.

Reminder that Jews were stripped of their citizenship and invited to get the fuck out, well over 5 years before the alleged genocide began.

I would not be surprised if a Jewish Millennial believed that the Holohoax was true. Jews are taught that the Holocaust is established fact and while the smart ones will realize that it's a bunch of bullshit, the 95-IQ Mizrahis and the Bernie-bro Reddit-type Ashkenazis will believe it unquestioningly. Other White historians and commentators who have studied the Jews have remarked on the way in which the Rabbis mislead their people. All human societies are arranged into hierarchies of increasing agency, and Jewish society, while a little different than Goy society, still follows this natural rule.

They can't even censor it fast enough. I used to check the unreddit of controversial threads, can't any more but nothing used to slip by them.

Spicer isn't wrong as Jews aren't any ones people but Jews.

i think the more doubt or disbelief they hold in their rabbi and his teachings, all the more vehemently they defend and kvetch about it.

Spicer actually implied the gassings never happened?
Wew fucking lad

reddit raids FTKeks

That's a pasta, right? It's got to be a pasta. literally-meshuggening-right-now.txt

You have your orders user. (checked) appears to speak wisdom.

It's typical of Jewish kvetching that it sounds so outrageous that you think it's satire. But it probably isn't.

Underrated

Jesus user, what are you doing in such a place?

Sure thing shlomo

Jesus, even many years ago as a lefty I couldn't have stomached this shit.

lefties were more anti israel then though

this

PRAISE KEK
HEIL HITLER

subtle

HEIL
Attested and willed by Kek, dubs and trips confirm.