Why the fuck is this allowed?

It's a Nintendo stream, holy shit.
Imagine what would happen if it was the other way around.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9699927.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did that cowtits say that?
Thank fuck I stopped watching

Treehouse is far beyond redemption. If you haven't realized this you're fucking retarded, and we don't need a thread for every single double standard that comes up in THE sjw circlejerk session.

Everyone here would agree with that specifically.

I don't have anything against that statement actually, the issue is that if it was the other way around every fucking journo would be making articles about how games make us sexists and gamers must die.

This. Just make one thread for all the times the e3 microaggressions triggered you and keep it in there.

Poor link, he must prepare for the furius shlicking incoming.

Double standards.

Who the fuck cares?

People who get demonized for doing the same thing to a female character.

Make a vid and save it for when treehouse censors another game
Not like they would listen but the doublethink response will be hilarious

SJWs would lose their collective shits and cry muh soggy knees, but doing the same doesn't help. You should know there's no reason for being such a faggot about people wanting to see naked characters, and SJWs being hypocrites is no reason for acting like them for reveses escenarios.
Just point out their double standard and hypocrisy directly, because they're retarded and if you act like them to prove your point, they'll take it at face value.

you know one of the things about being a male is that you can shoulder a burden that women can't
shut the fuck up and let them be vapid, people can see the double standard

No, people clearly cant.

you post on fucking Holla Forums
don't act like this place is AT ALL indicative of how normalfags act

If you can't see a difference between those you're fucking stupid

Link is underage teen. More treehouse pedos, but its ok cause they're girls.

>>>/hebe/

Of course it's fucking hypocrisy, but aren't you doing the same thing you're bitching about? How about you quit trying to politicize it and just enjoy the banter.

But isn't feminism debunking that theory and saying women can handle the same burden as men? Also there's a difference between Holla Forumsirgins and representatives to a family friendly company.

This IS fucking bullshit. The only way to deal with SJWtards once and for all is to just fucking wipe them out. Fuck ethics and fuck playing fair. All is fair in love and war and I've absolutely had it with their hypocritical sneering condemnation as they continue to damage society and blame US when it blows up in their stupid fucking oppressive mudslime loving faces.

They want to kill me too? I'll get them first when I burn down as many as I can before I kill myself in an almighty blaze of edge and retribution.

I'm sure this would be ok and nobody would complain.

So, why there's a duplicate?
8ch.net/v/res/9699927.html

Get out

Yeah, the double standard sucks, but I'm not going to deny someone else's fun just because I can't have mine. That would be majorly childish.

Be chill yourself and maybe we can all get past being such massive prudes in this society.

Just keep insulting them. Or turn them against each other. The less smarter ones are driven by emotions and will be the con artists SJWs' downfall.

The thing is, noone is denying her fun. At best we tell her about her hypocrisy. Meanwhile they actually are denying our fun by censoring and just taking our games away.

they can say whatever they want, but their actions show that they believe they are inferior
it's why they want free shit all the time

Isn't he just shirtless?
Why does that matter?

Okay, women are hypocrites, we get it. Now, the important part… can you actually take Link's clothes off or not? How much customization is in this game?

Haven't been paying attention.

You can strip him down to his underpants

That's what I'm saying. Isn't feminism supposed to be that women don't believe they are inferior? That they can handle insults like men can? That they have power enough to not be petty?

Cry more faggot

Because treehouse is the company that is working to remove cleavage and headpats from all of their games. However a young boy running around in his underwear is a-OK. If treehouse didn't censor the fuck out of their games I would not give a shit about this.

I'm fucking driven by emotions too. What the fuck am I supposed to do with all this hate and rage bottled up after all their crimes and excuses for outright injustices, atrocities and evil?

It's fucking overwhelming.

Women aren't going to take your games away, goyim. :)

You start in your underwear. There are shirt and pants items.

They do it because they know they can get away with it. And any and all backlash will just be met with ridicule, because men can't complain.

Products don't have genders. I'll feel free to bitch about something I spend my money on.

But look how hot she is she won't do anything bad! A woman with breast like that is a good person!

virgin neckbeards should be burned

I'm a little disappointed they didn't go with a girl Link now.

How about you shut the fuck up and go back to sucking dick, because there's clearly nothing worth hearing coming out of your mouth.

2/10 made me reply

With Link being as pretty as he is, does it matter?

What if you can they're just going to show it later. However you will not be able to customize her clothes.

Be sure to give the news a hint about your identity so we can follow your exploits user.

They confirmed no female Link today. SJWs immediately wrote hitpieces and Neogaf started bitching.

Hahaha as if, they will never allow that.

You are really making me want to kill.

Oh did they I must have missed it.

Calm down edgelord

Kill them all user.

It's a statement nobody should make a big deal about but yes the recognizable double standards make for good rage fuel.

So you going to sit around like women, get triggered, and start a bunch of drama? How about instead, you just tell them to fuck off then ignore them?

Shit know wonder women coal burn and muslims are taking over. Western society is full of sensitive pussies that let women run everything.

None of us care they're doing it. They're mad men aren't allowed to.

It does. Link is prettier than any girl can ever be.

Yeah because that fucking worked.

"hey user just ignore the crazy feminazis"

Inflitrated Holla Forums and ruined comics for about a couple decades with no end in sight

Infiltrated gaming media and used white knights to boost themselves

Don't ever fucking tell anyone to ignore a goddamned problem EVER AGAIN.

Wow, these sure aren't tactics women and rabid liberals use to silence others at all :^).

Its not like we haven't heard shit like this from two bit bitches on twitter for the past few years.

I wonder who could be behind these posts?

I think I'm going to need more conclusive evidence to make a judgement on whether the woman has big tits.

EVERYONE'S MAD

Push up bra combined with Padder. They're too close together.

WHAT'S HER NAME

It's not like underage boys have anything special in their bodies, unlike girls, whose boobs and ass hanging out of fetish outfits.
On the other hand, women lusting over a kid is disgusting.

Stop buying comic books then and tell others to do the same, "tell them to fuck off" you stupid faggot. The reason these people exist is because you keep giving them attention and you keep playing their fucking game.

Instead of trying to prove that you aren't misogynist shitlords, you should just hang a big sign up that says "No bitches, no niggers, no muslims, no faggots, no kikes". Let them throw a bitch fit. Then put a bigger sign up saying the same shit.

Did you forget about Fitness World, you vagina? Did you forget about Play Asia?

also

No, they exist because they want attention, but not any type of attention, they want to be VALIDATED.

You contradicted yourself, as you said that we should tell them to fuck off, but we also need to be passionate about it.

We already do that you nigger, except we don't have to reject fucking everything, just the shit that pisses us off. Where the fuck are you looking at, tumblr? People have long stopped trying to play the defensive game.

Also you're incohererant. What the fuck does fitness world or play asia have to do with this argument?

You're assuming a lot, as if you're behind the game. Fuck off, faggot.

SHES MINE

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN

EVERYBODY DID
IT CHANGED NOTHING

No, the reason they exist is because the communists successfully pushed cultural marxism to destroy our culture (and it's working)

Ignoring them is the WORST thing you can do, because when their voice is the only one heard, people start to think they represent us. It's the reason why games are flat out not coming out here from Japan; the reason DOAX3 and Valkyrie Drive localizations got canned; people think THESE FUCKS represent us.

cowtits isn't like that.

He's not naked and it's a shitty joke

Also

So did nintendo show anything but pokemon and zeldo?

It was six hours of Zelda, exactly what they said they'd do beforehand. They'll show a few other games tomorrow.

It's proof that either you live in a cave, or you're too much a massive retard to learn from them, Autismo.

You validate them by entertaining them, Autismo.

Yeah, only on Holla Forums. Stupid twitter hashtags went out of their way to try to prove journalists wrong, instead of just telling them to fuck off over and over.

Well what do you do now, besides whining and giving them more attention? The only thing I've seen happen is SJW hang themselves. None of you faggots have done anything other than whine and suck off e-celebs.

Just like how everyone boycotted fallout 4.

What's currently stickied right fucking now is an E3 thread. What's posted all over Holla Forums is E3. This fucking thread is an E3 thread. Instead of saying "fuck you" to E3 and denying them the opportunity to advertise to you due to the state of the industry, you watch. You go to other people and you say "hey did you see this at E3"? You could try to organize a AGDG style event or just a video game related event focuses on lower budge games. Hell, you can even create and endorse a stream that plays good games without the bullshit, but no. Let's promote E3.

You fags are cancer and I hope muslims come back for round 2.

It's usually the ugly or unattractive women that are SJWs, not hot cuties.

She's not cute, unfortunately.

Cute girl is cute.

It's so true it hurts

Clearly there is more than one person over at Nintendo that wants to cum inside Link.

That profile pic just told me everything I need to know

That shit almost a year old.

Trust me, they're not the types that have fun.

#Notyourshield basically started the push against them and people were redpilled because of shit like this.

You cannot invalidate this shit because it fucking worked and you KNOW THIS, otherwise you wouldn't be here trying to encourage apathy when we all know where THAT got us, you stupid faggot ass shill.

We whined enough to the point that THEY'RE on the defensive now. They're desparate, so they pull people like you to pull operations on fucking image boards, for christ's sake. The fact that you're so butthurt that you're going off into a point by point mockery deal means we've caught you doing this shit.

Your lingo's outdated, your knowledge is not up to date and you're basically just here to disrupt and discourage. Fuck you and fuck off.

E3 is also failing because no one keeps secrets anymore and developers are using social media and their own shit instead because they no longer need E3's marketing.

Many companies have gone on record to say they no longer trust the media to keep a secret.

Nintendo made Direct for a reason, and plenty of companies make very short announcements because they know that they can't do behind closed doors meetings anymore without getting snitched on.

You're a retard who came in here with very little knowledge about current events. It's clear that you were SENT here.

So get out. You've done enough shilling and counter movement bullshit to earn your pay, but you will affect nothing.

THIS CHARACTER IS SO UNREALISTIC AND SEXIST JAPAN PEDOS UNDERAGE REEEEEE

(What? It's a boy? Oh carry on then all's good)

I need some ice cream.

His point about these E3 threads shitting up the board stands however

Yeah but the whole thing is just stupid E3 is what is happening right now in video games. It's pretty absurd to not expect the whole board to talk about it.

This is true. polite sage.

(checked)
There will always be shills making them though

Fuck you I just laugh at this shit, haven't bought a triple A game in years.

Why can't we just laugh at E3, it really is entertaining. Calling out people's hypocrisy is one of the few things that make life almost worth living.

Sithis knows it's not the games that are interesting these days.

So it's irrelevant now.

That's it? They're still doing what they've always done. The only differences is they are starting to hang by their own ropes, not yours.

Woah there, Autismo. Someone took a few too many redpills. E3 maybe dieing, assuming that it is, but something will just come along and take it's place because all you want to do is whine. Nintendo Direct is just Nintendo controlled advertising. Assuming E3 is dieing, what did you do to contribute? I'm seeing several Zelda threads on the front page right now. I didn't make any of them, but I'm the shill right?

You fucking faggots are the reason feminists exist.

Has the Left been incrementally increasing their power to this ridiculous point for the last few hundred years by ignoring the things they disagree with?

You are undoubtedly some apathetic faggot that has abdicated agency and responsibility for the world around you, but still cannot help yourself but to run your mouth, or you in some way agree with these people, and either way, you need to be suppressed at the very least on here.

Stop bumping cancer.

Nah dude, the "wisdom of inaction" has been considered retarded for thousands of years.

Realize that nobody else wants to hear whatever you tell your impotent self at night to sleep.

Thread deserves a bump so it can be discussed, with the hopes of at very least identifying the Marxist faggots responsible for this direction, because guaranteed that will be the case, and if we have their names we can start to think of other solutions.

Omar set a pretty high score, user. Think you can beat it?

I never said do nothing. I actually said to do something. The post right above yours says exactly what that something is.

But nah, gotta shill zelda.

This is "just ignore it lol" with an especially naive twist. It takes considerable time to do this, does not address immediate concerns, and is not exclusive with figuring out who's responsible for this shit right now and doing something about them, even if it's only adding them to a list.

And, what's the cause for the IP switch, mate?

Ok, you are right about everything
ever. השבח לאל

His score is shit. Have you seen Genghis Khan? The leaderboards are bloated tbh.

He doesn't get much credit for it from people these days, but no one removed kebab like Genghis Khan.

Genghis got his shit reset for hacking and was subsequently permabanned from the planet.

I wonder, indeed.

Still better than Allison Crapp.

She didn't bring up identity politics at all though, and didn't seem anything close to some of the garbage spewers.

She's not a bad girl.

Yeah, but they're still a decent size

FUCK OFF RETARD

I APPRECIATE HER THE MOST

I love the double standard niggas.

This dude is poking fun at retarded censorship, right? It's hard to tell on the internet, especially on twitter.

Jesus your standards are low.

FUCK YOU FAGGOTNIGGERCUNTKIKECUMSKINSHITFAGGOT. FUCK YOU, SHE IS AS BEAUTIFUL AND AS RADIANT AS A NEW FLOWER ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING. WHY DONT YOU FUCKING CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR MOTHERS CUNT YOU DAMMED RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT.

I can't tell if its that or making fun of the people who legitimately complained about the censorship for that idol game.

This was shown on their E3 2015 stream

How the fuck can anyone defend nintendo now? This shit is beyond redemption. Just burn and salt the earth and start over.

Have you seen those tits yo

You have to go back.

Get the fuck out lazy troll. Fucking Holla Forums looks competent compared to you. Those fucking anons at least use more recent info.
Jesus christ summer trolls are fucking lazy and are still going to be around for another couple of months.

That's been censored since.

I'd say the same thing

Play some vidya?

But seriously, just vent off of something. Really being in this thread to complain is a good way to vent. Hey at least we're not pretending we're advocating so we can make a mark on the right side of history by whining in the name of social justice.

You could always kill yourself, from the sound of it you already hurt small animals like cats so I won't recommend that

Hey, is it possible to use your fists in this game or can you only steal weapons and throw shit off the ground?

user, these fucking monsters' love of mudslimes directly resulted in the covered up mass rape of Cologne and now massacre of 50 gays in Orlando then immediately shifted the blame from fanatical backwards ass savages intolerant of any other lifestyle who are legitimately misognystic to straight white men while immediately throwing 2 defining groups they claim to champion under the bus just to hand wave any criticism of "muh victims of society" narrative. They shit on their suffering and even their memory just to shamelessly push their cultist agenda of feels before reals and they dare to call all men, especially Japanese, disgusting or oppressive just for enjoying tits and ass on cute digital or polygon girls.

Yes, I know people are starting to wake up, but how many undeserving innocents have to suffer or lose their fucking lives before then just because of these blind retards?

I fucking love animals. I just tease my cat because she's a bitch. She meows about everything and will bite you just for petting her the wrong way.

What's her name?

Baby Girl.

My mom couldn't even think of a name this time, so she literally just kept calling here that generic cringy cutesy shit until she naturally responded to it and just stuck with that.

Do you hate loli?

There's literally nothing wrong with being attracted to a fictional character

Is your name Tom?

Except it’s a mental illness.

user, animated characters have been designed to give men a boney since Betty Boop. Fuck you could argue ancient fertility idols served this purpose even.

When future historians look back on this period of our culture, depending on key future events, they will either be confused as fuck, or marveling at the start of one of the greatest cultural achievements of our era.

Fuck black people.

Not this kind of retard again.

Well they're easy to laugh at and make fun of. Lets hope he goes past (1)

If it was the other way around only stupid people would care, and this time only stupid people care, like you OP.
You're the problem.

user, if male treehouse players had played a game with a female MC, stripped off her clothes in the inventory screen and then started making lewd comments about her every journo would have crucified them and the employees would have been fired by the end of the week and black balled from the industry. You know it's true.

I'll insist, only stupid people would care, that include the journos and people who still read "video game news".

I don't completely believe this. Alison Rapp was fired for being a prostitute, but not for saying stuff in his twitter, so…

Allison Rapp only got fired because she was a prostitute, A fucking white male would be out on their ass faster than blinking. The SJWs would be frothing for their blood and that would be enough to get rid of them. You know this.

I want to fuck that cuteboi Link.

This is paranoia, this is no different than niggers screaming racism or women screaming sexism without base whatsoever.>>9706899

I don't see nothing wrong on these women saying lewd things to Link as I wouldn't found anything wrong about a guy doing the same with a female character. You're just flinging shit just because over something irrelevant and this makes you as bad as SJW. This is why most people got sick of goobergate.

Maybe 1 or 2 years ago. Now no one cares about SJW.

bait/10 got me to reply.
If fucking a white male tried to pull half the shit she did they would have been fired very quickly. A Nu male might have been able to get away with it a bit longer, but she was actively hostile to the public when her only job was public relations.

Where is your proof? Both of you keep saying that, but the only person fired recently was Alison Rapp and it wasn't even for saying something, which he did a lot, it was for being a fucking prostitute. I'll give you that she lasted a lot, tho.

I hate when people make SJW some kind of invincible boogeyman and bitch about meaningless things.

No.

And now it's one of these dumbasses too. At least the potential Holla Forumstard shut up

Go to bed user, you're drunk.

She has the sort of facial flaws that somehow end up making her look cuter.