Be ISIS kebab

why are people so fucking stupid?

also, i wish postal 3 didn't suck

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=stds among LGBT&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Generally speaking he just lumped himself with ISIS because in his head that made him feel less alone.
He couldn't be actual ISIS because he was literally a self hating faggot in denial, if ISIS found out they would've stoned him to death.
He basically couldn't come to term with the fact that he wanted to suck a cock so he killed everyone.
He came to that place for months jacking off to all the guys there but couldn't even muster enough courage to have sex with anyone there, so he couldn't handle it anymore and he flipped off.
Years of Holla Forums and Holla Forums made me realize that the people that hate fags the most are fags in denial, or fags that think they're smarter than all other fags, the biggest enemy of homos is ironically other homos.

Nobody outside the Polytaku circlejerk even mentioned video games…

But that doesn't exist, user. It was just a bad dream.

It sure would be nice, though.

It's good to see your logical/rational capability never progressed past 2nd grade.

We do not speak of the postal which came after 2.

In this case it was literally true.
He was actually a faggot and couldn't handle being a faggot so he flipped off.

People keep saying that, yet he has a kid and hated fags.
Muslims also tend to infiltrate places first before they realize how haram they are.
His wife says he never publicly showed signs of homosexuality. He just hated fags. Like most muslims.

He was a kebab, though. All kebabs explode at some point.

So, logically speaking, if I hate spiders, I'm secretly a spider?

Can you PROVE you're not a spider?

Yes. Now get your eight legs outta here.

SIDF is at it again, I see.

They are also blaming guns and Christians.

Amazing isn't it? These people have been so thoroughly brainwashed they are willing to use this to attack the groups and things they view problematic than actually acknowledging the real dangers towards them and keeping each other safe. They would rather die to support their narrative that they full well know is bullshit now, than to actually make things safer.

I'll have you know I love spiders and am not one.

A spider in denial.

No need to deny it user
unzips dick

Jesus, I've derailed the thread.

FUCK

This is we hate you, you eight-legged fuck.

DAMN SELF-HATING SPIDERS
GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

This was the largest terrorist attack since 911 and all everyone wants to do about it is blame guns, #Orlando #prayfororlando #I'mausslesssackofshit and fucking cry about it in their safespaces instead of actually doing something.

Personally, I blame planes for 9/11.

don't forget the microagressions of the people on those planes that probably pushed those poor, sick muslims over the edge :(((((

Afterlife is gud. My kid is alive, fags are not. Wife talks with respect of me, father is still preaching death to homos.
A true and proper mudslime.

When is a WAD coming out that takes place in the club with the sound track: IT'S RAINING MEN!

Muslims don't kill people, planes kill people. Why do you even need a plane? How many children have to die? #BanAssaultPlanes #EnoughIsEnough #CommonSense #Hashtag

The problem here is that our current system forces us to apply laws that only work with whites (and the Japanese and Korean) to muslims. Stuff like amendments 4-9 are great if everyone is human, but when it comes to muslims it's much better to just kill them all.

And what was the WTC doing there in the first place? Why haven't we banned tall buildings yet?

They dindu nuffin. It was just an accident. Poor Muslims were just trying to stop it.

it's also on the bible

Nigger, he walked in through the front door. He didn't do any secret agent infiltration bullshit. Knock it off with that fucking word.

That is exactly how you infiltrate a place before you shoot it up.

You can use *scout* if infiltrate seems that inappropriate.

We see through your lies, Arachnox.

he didnt surreptitiously and gradually gain access to or enter the club, he just walked in through the front you fag

Make it you fag

Your knowledge of the bible doesn't seem to extend past your knowledge of proper grammar. If you are referring to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah homosexuality is barely even mentioned and it is good to note the judgement was passed down by god himself destroying the city instead of violence being advocated through man. If you had any knowledge of the Christian religion you would also know that the New Testament almost entirely replaces the Old Testament.

I think he's trying to say they are blaming the bible and Christians as well… which they are somehow.

Alright, what do I have to do to prove I'm not a spider?

Post your lips.

Impossible, only a spider would be so desperate to disprove his identity and regain his anonymity.

Post dick with timestamp

Getting conflicting messages here, guys.

I mean, for all you know I could very well be Mozart

kek

Mozard was no spider, so no.

I'm not getting entangled in your traps arachnid.

it's proven through psychological tests you fucking moron.

If that is actually true than that is some amazing mental gymnastics they are doing seeing as the man who committed these crimes was clearly Muslim. SJWs are so quick to damn Christianity which actively teaches the lessons of Jesus who was a pacifist hippy while they defend the teaching of a pedophile warlord who murdered anyone who disagreed with him.

Come on, guys.
I'm not a spider.

I guess it would have been more political correct to kill the women and minorities first.

Just admit you're spider so i can fug your web hole

I'M NOT A SPIDER.

You sound suspiciously like a spider.

You could always change your IP. Don't get your web in a knot.

That pic is classic Spider Justice arachnid apolojizm. Throwing the old 'that's arachnophobic guise!'

WE

Id like to thank everyone in this for making me laugh

Does spider have puss puss?

What crafty web of lies you spin, now post your time stamped spinnerettes.

It says, with this playing in the background.

Am I cute Holla Forums?

t. REAL spider.

Show thorax or gtfo

fucking fake, you're a fucking trans-spider you fucking human retard

show me your web producing gland faggot or GTFO

O-ok.

HAHA THIS FAGGOT USED MARKER

GO GET A REAL JOB YOU TUMBLRKIN PUSSY

It's the confusion and hypocrisy that has become prevalent. I honestly don't get their reasoning either. I've seen a few talk about it and it ranges from anger that Christians were quick to blame muslims… even though it was a muslim, to them being angry that a few have come out and claimed how glad they were that it happened to gay people… which I don't think actually happened. Either way, I've seen them talk more negatively about Christians than muslims when they had absolutely nothing to do with this incident.

Then of course you have the aforementioned blame on videogames and guns… basically anything but faulting islam for what happened.

It's still 'cool' to talk shit on christians, and it's safer, and you get socjus brownie points. Talk shit about islam, pc culture will label you a racist, and muslims can kill you with 99% impunity.

You should've been on Holla Forums during the habbening

Marvel comics already promising more Muslims feminists and trannies because of the attack

There's fantasy genre, delusional fantasy genre, and then there's Marvel comics.

Yeah yeah, MY interpretation of this incredibly vague and yet contradictory book holds more water than YOUR interpretation, we get it.

He visited it multiple times pretending to be a fag.
How is that not gradual? People thought he was becoming a regular.

Fellate a gun, please.

I would ask why always leftists always have such bad critical thinking skills, but if they didn't they wouldn't be leftists.

well of course, Marvel is like all the worst parts of tumblr… and then some.

The thing is that homos existed quite a while ago in history. Chances are, whatever religion was in the nation repressed that for a while. Then the religion died down and they could be free again. Homos didn't really disappear from the world. Perhaps it's people looking through the culture and litterature created during that time that the religion was strong and thinking they're a mistake. It's sort of the oxymoron with Russia. Russia claims they hate gays and that they're mentally ill but it has so so so many gay Russians that it's not even funny.

And with how shit most women are nowadays, can you really blame some people

Ban knives and swords!
They promote violence!

20 years from now, Holla Forums. Save this post

meant to replay to

No need to wait 20 years for knoife control, just look at the cUcK.

The sneaky spider is back.

Here's a question for you Holla Forums, how come everyone's focusing on the shooter rather than the victims? It's like everyone's trying their hardest to pin it on anything but islam

Explain this. If anything I'd blame the media for glamorizing shooters as much as it does

That doesn't really mean anything. There's a lot of gay men who have kids because they were so in the closet that they got married and had children with women because they were fulfilling social obligations or trying to prove something to themselves. This happens especially if the person is religious and has a religious belief that tells them that the desires they feel are wrong. Also, some gay men are in fact bisexual but just lean a bit more to the male side in terms of psychological and sexual preference for various reasons.

Omar Mateen was legit homo or at least bisexual. He frequented the club and also had a profile on a gay dating application.

Stuff like this isn't uncommon among the circles of certain Islamic fundamentalist groups or religious fundamentalist groups altogether. People who have serious trouble compromising or reconciling their ordinary lifestyles with their religion, especially if that religion is somewhat strict in its requirements, will often become radicalized as a way to compensate for what they see as failures on their own part. A lot of the young Muslim men who join groups like ISIS aren't from the uneducated refugees or poor folk. A lot of them come from an educated and sometimes very Westernized middle class who one day just break down because they can't handle the feeling that they're somehow disingenuous. And then a group like ISIS comes along and says "God will forgive you for all your drinking and clubbing and lack of praying if you do jihad in Syria against the Shi'a/Christian/Alawite infidels"

The left, by avoiding critique of Islam, is the only barrier preventing the right from taking the ball and running off with it somewhere else, as McCarthyism targeted towards

[Insert webm of that one fat kid with the undistinguishable accent that hates the poodipie saying "don't call me fat, because you're fat too, bitch!"]

So you're saying that because I hate jews I am a jew?
You fucking retard YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HALF OF IT, HISSSSSSS

ah fuck, accidentally hit send

targeted towards muslims. That's what the left fears the most, though it probably won't be that bad. At most islamophobia will reach post-9/11 levels as muslims will continue to live in America, because not every American is hellbent on making muslims feel unwelcome.

this is why i still browse this site

Either that or he thought he could do whatever the fuck he wanted to before the killing. But you seem really hellbent on the version of him being gay.

He went to the place. Got to know the interior and the people there, learned the work hours, when it is the most full and etc.. Then shot it up.
The same shit happened in brussels. In france and etc. The killers always knew the places they were going to. And they were always mudslimes that were really into night life.

Quoting his wife: he was not a homosexual and showed no homosexual tendencies.

Ok, so those ISIS guys leaving gay corpses hanging from cranes for weeks to instill fear, are just closet homos ?
Chinks, russians, indians, pakistani and etc that beat up fags are just faggots in denial ?
Muslim villages that stone them to death are fag villages ?

Or maybe there are people who genuinely hate fags ?

Yep, all gay apparently.

Also the KKK is composed solely of insecure niggers and the NRA actually votes Bernie Sanders.

Gay guy here, where can I move if Trump doesn't win?

Well for one thing, the majority of Muslim leaders in America condemned the attack as even if they believe that under an Islamic government gays would be executed or punished, that's different from supporting complete assassination by some random mofo in a country that isn't an Islamic government. Unless you're the type of person who thinks that such an attack was inevitable as long as Islam doesn't completely embrace homosexuality, but that's a different discussion I think.

Secondly, it may be hard to believe, but there are literally millions of Muslims here in the US of A and they actually have committed far less hate crimes against homosexuals than probably many right-wing Christians or Neo-Nazis have. Muslim youth for the most part have a very low crime rate in this country as well and most Muslims are middle and upper class, unless they're black converts from the prison systems. I can't speak for Europoors, but you're more likely to get robbed, shot or stabbed by the average African-American in the street than by the average Muslim of migrant descent here in the United States. Heck, black muslims too have a far lower crime rate than their non-Muslim counterparts and they're the one group of Muslims in the US that express more support for terrorist organizations like ISIS or al-Qaeda (according to sources such as the Pew Forum at least)

Thirdly, I wouldn't go so far as to say the left have been totally trying to exonerate Islam. A Shi'a clergyman in Orlando by the name of Dr. Farrokh Sekaleshfar has been repeatedly harassed as of late by many people for statements he made regarding homosexuality in a lecture he gave a few years ago which has now been brought back into public attention due to this incident with many people blaming him as somehow responsible for the incident. Dr. Sekaleshar condemned the attack like most Muslim leaders in Orlando but attempted to defend his beliefs on his facebook just to have his account disabled.

I apologize for the wordy post. This is just a field I study.

Keep studying :^)

How does your field of study justify murder again ? Because it's their law, their ways, their culture ?

What mental gymnastics do you do to pull bullshit like that to defend muslims ?

Study without leftist peace bias.

Is it bad that i dont think this pusle massacre thing was so bad? I just dont really care about some fags dying, and its reeks of false flag inside job a-la NATO bombings.

Didn't the user say in the USA? This says Worldwide. Just an observation.

A free state where you can conceal carry a pink pistol.

Do you work for CAIR?

How do you explain his having an account on a gay dating application.

Also, quoting his wife is hardly sufficient evidence. How should his wife know if he had an attraction to men unless he explicitly told her?

You do realize that image disproves nothing that I said right? As I stated, I was speaking with respect to only the Muslim American community and the rate of committed hate crimes against homosexuals by Muslim Americans within America. What you posted first of all was not even a tally of Muslim hate crimes against homosexuals in the US but "Worldwide Terrorist Incidents". How that disproves what I stated you'd have to explain.

I was not justifying murder. What I was pointing out is that most Muslim American religious leaders have condemned the attack regardless of whatever they feel the punishment for homosexuality would be in a traditional Muslim society or under a legitimate Muslim government. To say that because many Muslims believe that under a Muslim government, homosexuality would be a crime, that therefore Muslims must necessarily support a random guy running into a gay club and shooting people is rather absurd. There's not necessarily a correlation between the two. You can believe that gays deserve to be stoned but still believe that gays in America, living under the American government and American laws should have their rights under said non-Islamic government respected. The majority of conservative Muslims living in America tend to either hold this opinion while of course there's also the minority of Muslim liberals to consider as well. Generally speaking there's no evidence to suggest that at least in the American context, that Muslims have any higher rate of committing hate crimes against homosexuals than anyone else. Heck, most Christians who agree with the Old Testament ruling on homosexuals don't necessarily commit hate crimes against homosexuals as it is.

Except that I'm not a leftist. If anything I'm pointing out that the left is actually kind of hypocritical as they suddenly turn on the Muslims they defend. The one clergyman I mentioned is ample proof that the left won't accept traditional Muslims, but only Muslims who embrace their progressive, gay-friendly values.

pretty convenient m8

Wife: "M-muh husband wasn't a faggot! He totally was into me and only me! I'm not a cuck! His asking for a gay boyfriend on a dating site is not proof!"

I can make a registration to a gay dating app within a 2 minute period.
Would that make me gay ?

git gud mudslimes

Yes, because there's never in the history of homosexuals been a homosexual who had a wife and children

Yes.

That's happened quite a bit in French history.

Though to my eyes, it's got something to do with his religion and the denial he had. He wants to suck dick. But his religion can't accept that. The Mudkike thinks it's best he just kills the gays, that'll keep him in less denial!

You are an antisocial cunt, and probably not a very intelligent individual.

Are they actually blaming games this time?

If they are, I imagine ISIS must be laughing their asses off. They successfully attack the US and what does the US do in response? Improve their infrastructure so these people can't get in to attack the US? Improve surveillance techniques, background checking, that sort of stuff, so that they actually catch these people before they can attack again? No, they blame superfluous shit and talk about legislating against weapons ownership, so that ISIS can not only attack again, but attack much easier because the people aren't being protected

I'm pretty sure sending pictures of your dick to other men makes you gay

Mateen wasn't a member of ISIS. He just proclaimed loyalty to them. He was a literal who

While you're at it, why don't you just take my guns away so the terrists don't get em, fam

It doesn't make much of a difference

Unrelated but vidya related. This game is great.

So? How many of these literal whos do we have in this country who want to rack up a big score to make a name for themselves in the ISIS recordbooks.

There is no solid proof from sexual partners so far, so you are only speculating on him being a fag.

stop playing around with definitions

Most Holla Forums users hate imkampfy.

The only people that accept it are mentally damaged neetsocs and conspiracy nutters.

It does actually. Because you're talking out your ass about how we need the government looking over all our shoulders in this country even more cause you're scared of another ISIS attack when the guy had absolutely no formal ties to the organization of ISIS whatsoever, which means that everything you're saying should have been would have had absolutely no effect. You're as bad as the lefties who after every school shooting want to introduce more fucking useless gun control.

I never speculated about anything. I merely pointed out that your theory that he couldn't be homosexual because he has a wife and child was inane.

Never actually said this

The Feds knew about this guy.

I'm not in favour of draconian legislation like NDAA that allows the government to lock people up without Due Process purely on suspicion of being a terrorist. But what is the point of it if it can't even protect us from people like this?

requesting drawfag

No more inane than:

Mental gymnastics is what libshits do best.

Nothing that user proposed would have necessarily done anything to prevent the shooting, just like how all the other government surveillance, gun control, background checks, etc. have done absolutely nothing to prevent mass shootings.

Just like how they knew about the guy in San Bernadino beforehand. Funny how that works

Again, more gun control, more background checks, more government looking at our emails, listening to our phone calls and all sorts of shit we probably don't even know about didn't stop the Boston Bombing, it didn't prevent Sandy Hook, it didn't stop San Bernadino, it didn't prevent the Dark Knight shooting, and it didn't prevent this. When are you fucks gonna realize that the federal government is totally useless and that giving them more power won't help anyone?

Omar Mateen was not an ISIS operative or part of any terrorist cell, he was a random guy with a gun who had his own private motivations for doing what he did like any other mass shooter. Short of taking away all our guns, I don't see how what you proposed would have helped anyone.

(((Scott Wiener)))

Until sexual partners publicly confirm having sex with him we will have no real proof.

Wow rude

Sure Islam is partly to blame. But lets also not ignore some of the facts. The majority of muslim attacks that have happened rather recently (this one, paris, brussels airport) are perpetrated by people who were born in the country they did the attack in, generally have barely any understanding of the religion they follow and certainly have failed to adhere to the most strict forms of that religion for most of their life.

The people doing these attacks are generally people who failed to integrate in society. Who have a troubled life (poverty, racism, no lovelife or whatever). And they are kind of part of some religion/sect/whatever. Rather suddenly after failing to integrate with society enough, they start to integrate with these religions/sects/whatevers instead.
The faults that things like islam have here is a big number of high ranking figures that already are extemists. But these figures nearly never do any attacks themselves. They aren't stupid. They are in it for the power and money, not religious ideals (as is anybody at the top of anything, very few people get to the top and stay there for their ideals). So once these people that did not find their place in society get to them, they are quickly indoctrinated and then do what these extremists tell them. Another thing you can blame islam for is the way this attack happens. The same thing is true with things like SJWs and how they are created. They are members in society feeling left out and then a group they slightly identify with takes them in and brings them to extremes or look at westboro babtist church. It takes muslims to have those extremes be as violent as they are. SJWs so far will not yet do mass shootings. WBC wouldn't either. They all have their own way of doing things. And you just have to look at the background of their situation to understand why the exteme things they do are what they do. Muslims come from the middle east. A place with dictatorships all around. If you want to change your society there, the only real option is to take up arms and have a violent revolution. SJWs leadership comes from rich white kids. Their parents have political influences. Their extremist actions are thus things of political nature, like trying to bring rules and laws into everything.

The real source of nearly all extemism is a small number of people in power and a large number of people who fail to integrate with society. That is what you have to focus on if you want to fix the problem of extremism. However fixing muslims could at least solve the problem of how violent these extemists are.

You don't really have to look any further than here at home (or our previous home) to see examples of what I talk about. Anybody who ever spend time on /r9k/ or the like will have seen people who fail to integrate in society, get totally silly ideas about how ideal society would work and so on. The only thing stopping most of these people doing anything like these attacks is that on boards, you do not easily have somebody in power to direct these failing people in a certain way that benefits them.

Friendly reminder that current situation with islam is totally an American fault and Soviets were the only ones who knew how to deal with mudslimes.

I'm not talking about giving them more power. I'm talking about them using the power they've already got to actually help their constituents.

They knew about this guy. They knew he'd been radicalised. They could have easily done surveillance on him.

I don't agree with the not understanding Islam thing. My country is next to Turkey and the fuckers are going more and more radical. Any religion placed in political power will do the same shit. Now the kebabs want to return their shit Ottoman Empire. The reason the Islam always ends up doing similar things is they keep letting their religion dictate their institutions.

The way I see it, if you want to fix Islam, cut out the shit about abusing people. And then forbid the fuckers from getting institutional power outside of marriage.

Nobody is saying he had sex with anybody though. What we're arguing are his motivations. The argument is that he was a muslim guy who probably struggled to deal with the cognitive dissonance caused by the contradiction between his conservative religious values and his own sexuality. And there is precedence for such behavior among religious fundamentalists. Often times, the pastors who are the most furiously anti-gay marriage and anti-drugs get found out in a hotel room doing cocaine and fucking young boys and shit like that. A lot of the young Muslims who join ISIS up until that point never really practiced their religion.

The Boston Bomber kid wasn't exactly full durkadurka. He was basically just like any other teenager, listening to Western music and wearing Western fashion until one day he and his brother started to feel like they hadn't been as good of Muslims as they could be or felt like there was some contradiction in their lives. The older brother was even thrown out of his mosque for expressing extreme views he hadn't expressed before.

It's almost like giving the federal government that power was useless to begin with

libertarian pls go

On this we can probably agree

Ooh, I have a mouthful about that. Here's a Bulgarian story. In Bulgaria, when the Ottoman Empire took over the 3 kingdoms at the time, they forced an entire region into Islam. They murdered anyone who wouldn't accept it. Now that region is full of Muslims that hate Turkey and Bulgaria. During the all great USSR, they thought that changing their names to Bulgarian ones would solve the problem. That's nice and dandy but then about 30 years later they fucking reverted them back to Muslim names. And then they allowed the Mudslimes to gain political power. But no, the USSR only did right things.

The USSR pandered to these fucks and now they're reeking havoc in my country. Oh, thank you sir Stalin!

By fighting a war with them that they couldn't win and wrecking their country in the process?

I am not saying that islam is not to blame for the events. But in all of these extemism cases, islam is the blame for why they happened the way they happened (exteme violence). But it is not to blame for these people becoming extemists in the first place. Look at their history. Some of these people that do these acts did things like own a bar or bought books like "the dummy guide to islam". These are not people that were devout muslims their entire life. They failed to integrate with society and then very quickly got indoctrinated by a very small minority of actual devout extreme muslims. Islam is to blame for the extemism being things like mass shooting, but it is not the blame for people becoming extremists.

Mudslimes have many repressed urges but you are using shit that modern western psychologists use. Which just so happens to mostly be drivel.
I wouldn't be in a hurry to make a diagnose based on some articles. Especially using those means you use.

Oh, shut up, commies started Bulgarization and then kicked all the turks out, but then you removed commies and let all the turks back. It's your own damn fault.

They could've won it, if not for American intervention.

So now there was another false flag at Oakland huh?. Listen and believe goy.

While the Islamists like to appeal to Turkish cultural nostalgia for the days of the glorious Ottoman Empire, they really don't have any actual intention of restoring the Ottoman dynasty or anything like it.

The Ottoman Empire itself punished reformist movements like the Wahhabi and Salafi sects which were highly critical of the Ottoman establishment because of their favoring of Sufism and other folk forms of Islamic religion and the fact that Ottoman rulers themselves weren't always super puritanical followers of the shariah by their standards.

If the Ottoman Empire was still around, you'd probably see a lot less of these Islamist and Islamic revivalist groups because these groups only emerged as their power began to weaken and as it seemed like the Ottoman establishment had failed the Muslim world that there needed to be some great reform of Islam to make Muslims right with God.

Bulgarization? Oh, you mean the thing that happened during the 17th-18th century towards the 20th century? Where the country was slowly building up and getting more and more violent until we started having troops and fought for our independence? What the Commies did is kill the intelligent people that would end up striving for that. So now we're having to try and form another government out of people that are more interested in helping the country, rather than receiving money. The current government based on ex commies speaks for itself. But I'm sorry comrade, I'm sure if we suck Russia's dick we'll be much better! Why can't my country not depend on Russia or the US or the EU? I keep asking myself daily as I see people defend each side.

It's funny how over 300 of them are able to aggressively attack a mean lone pastor, but they weren't able to do the same towards a long gunman. I hope ISIS militants can continue to culturally enrich leftists. Some people need to learn the hard way in life.

Nah, some of the clubgoers were a group of bugchasers. People who intentionally spread STDs for sexual pleasure. So yeah, they do affect you.

Because without EU money your country will end up just like Ukraine or Belarus.

Actually, you might be surprised but my country's economy was far better when we didn't have the EU interfere. The EUs reforms, while giving us money for different projects (that the government just steals) focuses on development of the economy of Western countries. They've enforced trade rules that make us produce next to nothing for ourselves while selling our own products dirt cheap in the West. We fixed our economy around '98-'99. Then it all went downhill from 2007 and onwards. Doesn't help that the previous government sold a lot of the government business to private companies either. So many mistakes done within a short period of time really.

wait, what's this about isis-chan being non-violent normalfag meme?

Also

So according to that chart , Shi'a Muslims aren't just less violent than their Sunni counterpart but also are apparently less violent than Christians it seems

A shia muslim is still another denomination of Islam. "Christian" extremists are a combination of all denominations out there.

I haven't seen many Orthodox extremists. I think the majority of the extremists are probably Catholic. No offense or anything.

They would probably be Protestant. The KKK and IRA resented Catholics.

Worth noting that long time US ally Saudi Arabia is mainly Sunni while long time enemy Iran is mainly Shia.

Wait a second, in which year did that happen? I'm trying to determine which of your parties is responsible for that.

Wait a second, in which year did that happen? I'm trying to determine which of your parties is responsible for that.

I never thought ISIS would do something good for once outside their borders

They have my full support in removing fags,
but if they cross that fag°enerate line to the normal people I hope they are removed quickly

Plus the evil people will always use a crisis to further their aims, you should have heard Obongo a day back

Nobody's ever successfully invaded Afghanistan

Do you know why the commies kicked the mudshits out ?
Because the mudshits, turks in particular did 5 terrorist acts in a short period of time, targeting women and children.
Those lands were bulgarian long before the ottomans even existed.

Or was spiking people, burning and converting churches, forcefully converting people, burning all local books, taxing everyhing non-muslim and turning christians into people without property + blood tax a good thing somehow ?

Kill yourself turkshit apologist. I bet are either a mudslime or you live in a western country so far away from dangerous countries that you have forgotten what conflict is.

Shoo shoo Holla Forums nobody likes you

I don't have to hate you to tell you're from /r9k/ though.

2005-2006 by Костов. The guy had some brains but he fucked up big time when he did that. He deserves to be sent to prison really.

True.

But I suppose it's also important to remember that most Shi'a Muslims live in volatile areas where chances are if there's a Muslim terrorist attack, it is actually directed at them specifically. 40% of of the some hundreds of millions of Shi'a live in the Middle East, mostly in Sunni dominated countries. A lot of people forget that that the vast majority of the people killed by Islamic terrorist attacks listed in that chart are probably other Muslims who are seen by the terrorists as heretics or political rivals and not Westerners or even Christians/Jews.

When you consider how a lot of Shi'a live in places like Pakistan where they are literally being genocided by Sunni/Wahhabi radicals, or Iraq where ISIS lines them up by the dozens in a ditch and fills them full of lead, their responses to all this has actually been pretty mild as you might expect a lot of people to just want to go full eye for an eye. In places like Lebanon, Hezbollah was considered a terrorist group by the USA simply for bombing Israeli military which we usually called terrorist attacks, but this was of course something the Christians also used to do (Norma Abi Hassan comes to mind)

in that case 'most people' can fuck right off

*regions, sorry

Only a complete retard would give any credence to anything he says. He is just riding the altright shit for his own purposes. Once a goon, always a goon.

It's pretty hard to successfully invade the country when someone else is SUPPLYING AND TRAINING FUCKING TERRORISTS IN THERE.

Jesus, calm down, I never implied anywhere that I support turks. I don't like them either.

Seems to be same kind of shit that pulled out the privatization in Russia.

Kill youself.

Wouldn't surprise me. In fact, I heard that's exactly what happened with the military production. Maybe it's twisted or a retarded argument but I blame communism on all of this. From removing any private property to not letting any state property.

It's strange to hear that term really. Our territory somehow kept its nationalism solid while the mudslimes ruled us. I hope we can pull through right now though.

Actually, very very off topic but I think our PM wants to make our government bankrupt so we don't have to repay our loans. I don't know if I wanna hate on that decision or die of laughter at the insanity. If they do, Europe will literally dump all their cash into us like they did with Greece. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Probably because it begins and ends with "we wuz orthodox 'n shiet", best hope it will be enough.

If you wanna know if europe would dump money on you if you were to default on your loans or not, see if any of the loans are from goldman sach. If they are, there will be no limit as to how much money will be dumped into your country to ensure loans get paid back. If they aren't, you will get nothing.

Westernshits think balkanization is a bad thing. When in reality it refers to the dissolution of the ottoman empire's territories on the balkans.
Mudslime shits like that egyptian on /fit/ think our teritorries are rightfully muslim.
We are in a tough spot by default.

If we hadn't kept it we would not exist today.
I have no idea what they are thinking with the loans. We can't print money like the US and we ain't the EU's special kid, like greece. The EU ain't doing good either.

Again, where did I said that? I just said that commies were also doing it.

Yeah, nah, Russian privatization was done by "conservative liberals", who were all about "muh free market" and "muh shock therapy". Communists opposed it.

Russia usually pulls that shit. We're most like Swedes and letting each country shit on while we shit on ourselves.

I'm really not sure.

What do you expect from a fireman and ex bodyguard?

C'mon now. I mean what are the odds of Bulgarians finding each other in this internet hellhole and keep arguing over fucking nothing?

*if wasn't for brilliantly concructed Balkan Nations.

When we accepted the communist party back, they actually sold even more business. They took way way too much money from that.

Yeah, what are the odds!

I really feel bad for that one Shi'a sheikh in Orlando who's now being treated like a criminal who was somehow responsible for the shooting even though Omar Mateen was a Sunni and had absolutely no connection with the guy or the community he served

Poor guy even just got kicked out of Australia by the leftist government after he was invited to give lectures at islamic centers there just because the statements he gave in a lecture three years ago after being invited to speak at an American university on the subject of homosexuality and Islamic law by the non-Muslim faculty were politically incorrect. The guy never told his followers to impose their values on the American people but because the left needs somebody to crucify for Mateen's actions, they're picking on him. Meanwhile the conservashits are probably joining them too, not realizing that if they let the guy get punished for political incorrectness, it will harm them.

Have you even read the word of Jesus Christ?
Matthew 22:35-40

He literally says: love god and love everyone around you. Any law of christian ethics should be based around these two rules. Love god and love your neighbor.

Jesus him self went out of his way to protect anyone, even hookers or enemies in war.

Matthew 5: 38-48

A Christian who follows the word of Jesus Christ, and by extension the word of god, would follow these simple words. Is it that hard to understand that Christianity, in it's essence, is REALLY different from Islam? No interpretation needed.

Nazi's have always been liberals.
How is this a surprise to anyone?

Generally speaking, the more emphatically someone speaks out against anything, the more likely they are to be guilty of it themselves - they're not fighting to cleanse the world of some perceived ill, but rather are trying to compensate for a weakness they perceive in themselves.

This is why, for example, every single SJW is a massive bigot.

If he's confirmed muslim, Trump wins.

But hell what do you expect from normalfags? Blaming videogames is easy.

Muslims are cool, they kill fags and dont let retarded women ruin their hobbies unlike numale muricucks.

If only they werent hardcore gay for a imaginary deity, they would probably be the maste race.

SJWs aren't normalfags, so weren't the soccer mom of the 90's.
They generally blame video games when they don't want to admit the real case, in this case islam, and on the soccer mom's cases, the soccer mom's themselves.

Christ was a pretty decent fellow.

What a retarded fucking post. Because of this reasoning, anybody who ever speaks out against faggots is instantly branded as one, even though he may (surprise, surprise) simply hate gays due to them being insufferable, disease-spreading, libshit dickhead that constantly attack the moral fibre of the society and hasten the fall of the West into decadence

This. Also known as Elliot Rodger Syndrome.

That's why they do it

Are you saying that hanging around in faggot clubs and having a grindr profile doesn't make you gay?

By the logic that "it can't be chosen or cured", being against homossexuals is like being against blue eyes, thus immoral.
Of course, this is used as a shield to protect the insufferable, disease-spreading, libshit behavior that in that theory logically don't actually come with the homossexualism.

And shit gets even worse, because people that demonstrate homossexual tendencies but don't act like a retard are shamed by the retards until he "gets out of the closet".

ALLAHU GAYBAR

Deep down, they all know, but years of having drilled into them that there's nothing worse than racism or intolerance leaves them unable to even admit to themselves that there might be a problem with Islam.

You should totally read the new testament. Full of good life advice and how to be chill-bro.
Not even christian myself.

I'm not talking about Omar, I'm talking about the reasoning in user's post.

Disputable, but let's roll with it.

Depends on your definition of morality. Holla Forumsfags, for example, wouldn't consider it immoral to hate on niggers. The fact is that the common man's morality is defined by society (ingrained through the school system pushing certain values, as well as the media and movies), and as such is malleable and fickle. What is moral one year might become deeply immoral in the next two decades and vice-versa. Also, not every member of the society needs to share these values. As such, it is necessary to consider it a subjective attribute that can't be used for objective points of discussion (for example: "I hate gays because they're immoral" is fine, as your hate is something that is subjective, and can thus be supported by other subjective qualities, while "hating gays is immoral" is not fine, as there you present a generalisation that reffers to humanity in general, and not just you, and as such needs objective evidence to support it).

The thing is that the most widespread homosexual movement out there propagates the worst kind of faggotry to the point that one has serious issues actually finding any homo that isn't like this, as those tend to keep their sexuality secret. It's a deeply polarising movement, in its own way, in that it guides its members into a certain extreme, while making non-members silent (there are exceptions, of course, but they aren't that numerous, or at least aren't nearly as visible). When such a movement does everything it can to tell the world "we represent all gays, all the gays in the world support us" and there isn't any equally vocal opposition to that claim, you can hardly blame people that hate LGBT (or however the fuck they call it now) for hating homosexuals by proxy, as it seems like it's the same damn thing.

That's just one of the tactics of the aforementioned movement to gain new members. When you "get out of the closet" you associate yourself with the movement, whether you like it or not, as all your "progressive" family members and friends or even just other homos are sure to tell the world about how brave and excellent person you are (and since the movement=all gays, you're automatically a member). You're then confronted by people that hate the movement and you by proxy, and you feel opressed, so you polarise, and throw your support behind the movement as they're "your team".

The left aren't as stupid as you would like to believe. Their strategy is actually quite genius

Once you've done that, you also find the people in that community who will agree to parrot your views and reflect your vision for that particular ethnic or religious group, promote their books, bring them to lecture everywhere etc.

The only Islam the Left support is the ultra-progressive Islam that they help cultivate and they're only interested in Muslims as reliable pawns for their own political purposes.

this pleases dogar and kazon

Even if they weren't, it's never been done.

I'm gay, but I can say that homosexuality is bad due to hookup culture. Religious people are justified when they criticize it. Hookup culture makes fags treat sex very irresponsibly. They earn a disproportionate amount of STDs due to having multiple partners, and they make up 50% of all HIV patients despite being 2% of the population. There's a lot of studies relating to the amount of STDs they earn and it's pretty large.

scholar.google.com.au/scholar?q=stds among LGBT&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1

This is probably because they aren't under any obligation to take care of children like a straight couple. Yes, gay couples can still adopt children. However, straight couples don't have to perform a lengthy paperwork in order to get children.

The LGBT originally supported pedophilia (NAMBLA), but it was dropped in the 80s due to bad PR. I also don't like how it's being pushed on the youth via entertainment/academia.

I read a piece about some of them having hundreds of them throughout their lives (as in they go to bar several nights a week, bag a different faggot every time, and repeat)

I'm pretty sure both of those numbers should be a little higher. Also, don't forget shit like bugchasing as the reason for spread.

But even straight couples without children tend to have a negative view on fidelity (unlike many faggots that try to push the 'monogamy is evil' narrative) and don't contract STD nearly as often. I think the real issue is that in trying to throw off "opression", gays threw away literally all values that didn't support their faggotry – all the traditions, values, and experience passed down to us through the millenia by our ancestors went stright into the trash for them, as those ancestors disliked homos.

A mistake, as you just know that they'll raise their kid to be a libshit SJW cuck.

To be honest, that might've been a bit hypocritical. Pedos have many of the same issues as gays did, and are much more closely related to the topic than "genderqueer" cretins. Maybe if pedophilia and homosexuality and all the related sexual topics came bundled together, people wouldn't be so quick to accept utter faggotry (and wouldn't take up pitchforks the second someone looks at lolis online), and the movement as well as its reception would be much more moderate.

It's just one of the many facets of propaganda in modern western media, pushed along with liberalism and similar cancer.

It's hard not to see parallels with the fall of Rome. We have a society that is getting increasingly decadent by the week, government that is rife with corruption and fould play, and are importing barbarians that blatantly wish us ill (at least with Rome, the barbarians didn't want to turn everything into a ruined pigsty). If things don't change, I don't believe the West as we know it will live to see the end of the century.

Remind them.

Holla Forums was all for the shitskin slaughtering faggots, wtf are you on?