Sean Spicer says Trump trying to 'destabilize' the Middle East

Sean Spicer says Trump trying to 'destabilize' the Middle East

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/04/11/sean-spicer-entire-hitler-holocaust-apology-wolf-blitzer-tsr.cnn (go to 3:08)

"I came out to make sure we stay focused on what the president is doing and his decisive action. I needed to make sure that I clarified, and not was in any shape or form any more of a distraction from the president's decisive action in Syria and the attempts that he is making to destabilize the region and root out ISIS out of Syria,"

Seanbean is just bad at words

Should be gassing niggers.

Damn OP, reading is hard isn't it?

Is he actually retarded? Have a feeling he wont be let near a mic again anytime son

Hey asshole
stop comprehending

you're a NIGGER KIKE

We already had a thread of this live. You direct linked and didn't bother to archive.

Get the fuck out!

Agreed, however

The idea is that you wouldn't "destabalize" a region in order to fix it. You'd say "we'd stabalize the region by rooting out terrorist groups such as ISIS".

Thank god he's being honest. Hopefully he will commit another "gaffe" and explain to the American people, and the world, that the President is not in charge, rather it is the alphabet-agency-etc. entrenched bureaucracy that runs the show, the enforcement arms of the international bankster cartel.

Damn it.

So many nigger leftard shills directlinking to Cuck News Network while having the reading comprehension of a commie while also not checking the catalog.

Israel is in the region, right?
If you root out ISIS, you destabilize Israel.
Simple shit dude, you're activating your almonds for nothing.

why can't you simply accept Kek as your lord and savior?

I'll check that full house.

Counter-sage.

Hey gook, since you're so hellbent on posting old shit, how about I do it too?

wew

I'm trying not to read into anything, but he did say in plain language that they are trying to get rid of Assad. Destabilizing the region, assuming that means Syria and not the entire middle east, to soften up Assad's military power in order to make it easier to install a puppet, seems reasonable.
Is this an "America first" ideal solution though? If someone came along that could do it successfully, then having a puppet leader in Syria, that was under America's control, could benefit America. More likely, if the operation failed then it would be another Iraq. We've tried for decades to put that country in our pocket and it hasn't gone smoothly. Iraq was also a catalyst for the Jihadis, which definately has caused grief for westerners.
I don't think it's worth the risk, but I realize I don't know shit compared to the intelligence Trump and our military have when making these decisions. They keep pushing the whole "Trump was deeply moved by the images of gassed babies" narrative, but if that's all it was then we're fucked. I'm truely hoping there is another layer to this.