steamcharts.com/app/570#All
archive.is/Wv2ST
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Video games being good: Never Ever

you're not wrong about class based Quake being shit though

The PS4 having a game : never ever

Sony conference was great, fortunately.
Plus we got this

You have absolutely no basis for saying that. don't make yourself look retarded.

What's that? Do you mean the Bloodborne machine? That must be what you meant.

but we still…
had a good time good time!

Did they use a Queen song just because Freddy was gay?

But in this game you actually can climb that mountain.

Maybe you're misremembering, but that wasn't actually at the Sony conference. The Sony conference was full of boring zombie games, two skyrims, and two movies.

It would have been a lot better if they'd actually shown that off instead of what they decided to.

The best thing that came out of this E3 were the memes.

You appear to be daft, because I never said it was at the conference. In fact, in my post I stated the opposite with "plus we got this."

Try to stay focused now.

Bannerlord is apparently coming out in August
At least that's something

Actually, this Zelda seems to be a mix of:
Oblivion+Far Cry+Spore+Studio Ghibli+Skyward Sword
And not Skyrim.

He was bi.

I still can't get over how boring LoZ sktrim edition was. I eneded up falling asleep at one point. Jesus I can't beilive they made it so bland
Just why?

Fuck outta here with that trash.

No. They used a Queen song because Ubisoft is gay.

Non-Last of Us tier Third person games: Never Ever.

everyone knows where it's at.

Tell me you're just doing it ironically, half the stuff in that image is false too.

Good goy

An alternative name for "Kek" is also "Kuk". You are literally worshiping cuckoldry.

Wat

Also it reeks of shadow of the colossus. There was even a boss fight where you climbed on a giant statue monster and attacked its giant weak point.

Speaking of never ever,

Any word of Source 2 engine on E3?

It has spears and climbing, so obviously it's daggerfall
Then again, this is Holla Forums, so you all have to act like casuals that have no frame of reference for "open world action-adventure" other than skyrim
At least I sincerely hope you're all just pretending

Source 2 is already being used for games, you dummy.

Not at E3 but Dotard 2 is already using it and they've released a few VR demos using it

that being said

Source 2 is out, Dota 2 runs on it

I love Assfaggots 2!

Do you know what a SDK is?

The most important thing about S2 is the devkit and the licensing that will go with it. Volvo games can run on the fucking Quake engine for all I care. Fuck, you people are out of touch.

Half-Life

Ho boy, that's more autistic than Neitzche ever was abd we both now how he ended up.

Probably thinks Christians caused the dark ages too even though the opposite is true.

Very smart "people" here.

Ya, I know

that's why I fucking said it

Which no one outside of Valve is using because Unreal, CryEngine and Unity have better terms and profit share agreements along with better SDK's. The only game outside of Valve using Source in 2016 is Titanfall 2 and even then it's a heavily forked custom revision Respawn uses.

Valve is pretty fucking dead at this point. Overwatch is annhilating TF2's audience and the ASSFAGGOTS train is slowing down. Tencent are investing in other companies (Like Paradox) so when LoL is done they can just move on. Valve has nothing but the store these days, but when customers and publishers think it's shit and more companies like Bethesda threatening to create their own stores.

Volvo isn't kill yet but I wouldn't be shocked if Gabe just sells up to Tencent or even Microsoft by the end of the year or the end of 2017. Valve's on a massive downward trend. Even just showing up at E3 might have shown signs of life.

-Source 2 is not Source, it's made anew from ground up. S2 devkit is not out yet hence why I'm asking about it
-It'll be supposedly free of charge as long as you offer the product to Steam platform. Making your "profit share agreements" comment really really embarrassing to read,
-Vlave is not dying. Valve is filthy rich and postpones game production because of the killing the make with Steam
-doto's active player base has been slowly growing at a steady pace constantly for 2 years

Can I say "out of touch?". Yes, yes I think I can.

Out of touch Valve fanboys are hilarious. Literally the only thing they have is the store.

Out of curiousity i went and check the stats for TF2 and DOTA 2.

TF2 has been fairly consistent in its player count for the last 3 years, which is as far back as this site counts. The game has been sitting above 72,000 since this time 3 years ago. On the 3 month and 1 month view i wouldnt be able to point out when Overwatch was released, it didnt have any significant effect on the player count.
steamcharts.com/app/440#All

DOTA 2 is still on an upwards trend over it's entire lifespan. The game appears to see a boost at march each year for some reason.
steamcharts.com/app/570#All

If you think Valve has lost anything over these endeavors, you're not very bright.

good

it's probably to late to expect anything this year right?
ac6 never ever

Not even either, it sounds like a spinoff.

No wait. Found out what Valve did before E3

Valve's jumped in bed with Microsoft now and were some of the devs who are consulting on Scorpio.

Botnets for everyone!

archive.is/Wv2ST

That's less "jumping in bed with M$" than it is "trying to show off to your products biggest competitor". Also, for any naive user that thinks Valve are losing money somehow: The doter 2 international tournament is happening soon, and they managed to make about 54 million in pure profit out of it last year. Chances are that this year they'll do even better.

Battlefield 1: The exact same shit you've seen since Battlefield Bad Company, now with a new shade of war! Now you can finally swing around WWI infantry weapons like a retard with no coordination!

Dota 2 is just clicking for 4,000 hours not a game to test your new engine on.