NPR Wants You to Have a Conversation

Brian Lehrer needs right wing participants for his live radio show Indivisible

Submitted for the approval of the midnight society: Indivisible, a tale of an NPR radio show where testosterone deficient Jew host Brian Lehrer was stupid enough to match listeners with opposing views with each other. By having (the Left's favorite buzzword) "a conversation," listeners will learn to have a greater understanding and appreciation of childish liberal beliefs and depravity because daddy didn't love me or some shit.

You can't make this up, folks:

>Want to take part in our social experiment with StoryCorps? Here's how: email [email protected]/* */ with the subject line "Indivisible Interview." Tell us who you want to talk to, why, and what you want to ask them.

Questions like, how did the Jewish population in Germany increase from 1933 to 1945 after 6,000,000 Jews (more than twice the Jewish population in Germany at the time) died by roller coaster?

Or why is the IQ of the average Somali a standard deviation lower than the average gorilla?

Why do faggot parents raise children three times more likely to end up on welfare?

Don't like it? Don't bump. It will die soon enough. There is a live call-in, though, and a carefully played long-con could lead to most exquisite salt.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnyc.org/shows/bl
ordinary-gentlemen.com/2014/11/12/an-example-of-the-motte-and-bailey-doctrine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll give you a bump faggot

Brian Lehrer is a lefty jew who only barely supports Israel just to keep the donation coming to his non-profit radio station…the guy whose show is after Lehrer (Leonard Lopate) is a horrid Zionist who used to do a WW2 literally every day, but now he chilled out and talks about faggy shit like the theater in between episodes reliving the holocaust. Brian Lehrer is like the kinda dude who will try to understand a Trump supporter or how a white nationalist got radicalized or something…which i guess is why he's doing this show. Plus I'm pretty sure he knows how retarded a lot of sjw stuff is cuz one time he had a show about some lesbians from north carolina who got pregnant from a sperm bank but sued when it turned out there was a mistake and their baby would be black. he was trying to be serious but you could just tell he was like "get a load of these confederate assholes" lol he's not as bad as the NY Times, he is actually willing to question wars and trade deals etc. (but he loves him sumodat immigracion

This sounds fun to me. Added pressure of live broadcasted debates would be good for a lot of us. When does his show go on usually?

Send this over to one of the e-celeb cults.
They'll happily argue with a kike for popularity points and I don't care if they/their acolytes walk face-first into a scheme to trace the calls.

FOR FREE

weekdays at 10am est, you can stream it at wnyc.org, past shows are here:

wnyc.org/shows/bl

KEK
They are opening Pandora's box. Expect effeminate lisping cuckbois and ROAR!ANGRY feminist morans to get curb stomped by 6 million boots of the variety that were pulled from Amazon for leaving the pitter patter of lil' swastikas in the wake of problematic hwhite males.

But ask yourselves first: Could this be a tarp? Have they set one for us? It seems like such a fucking moronic idea to expose their immunodeficient minds to the flood of the Umman Manda that lives within Holla Forumsacks.

I would love to go on that show. Announce myself as a lampshade designer.

Twitter already got me for calling Lemon a nigger in so many words. I guess no one will be having a "conversation" with me.

I used to know a girl who I fell very much for who used this term to mean fuck with people's heads. I still miss her. I hope she grew up.

It's simple. I've been telling my Jewish SJW friend that they overplayed the SJW hand and to rachet down the subversion. He'll always have a place in my basement. (Why do you think I come here? Intel. You don't need a weatherman…)

if you think this kike won't put people on that are going to say exactly what he wants them to say then your fucking wrong

the callers are a lie

Hey, maybe we can masquerade as controlled opposition. Announce yourself as Larry Goldson, use the extra-syllabic whiny accent ("JEW-el-er-ee", "RUE-wels for RAD-i-guls"), proclaim that you have a whole list of talking points that center around:

1. Russia hacked the election!
2. Trump is a monster
3. Muh 6 million
4. Passover
5. Kedem vs. Welch's: Which grape will be king kike?
6. Best recipe for preparing gribenes from a mohel

Have fun with it goyim. This is your opportunity to shine like a hot oven.

Are they going after the black dude in a Trump hat sort of right or the actual faggot who votes republican because of tax rates or just roof Koreans in general who like their private property lights?

Perhaps, lampshade designer.

So it's going on right now?
Did anyone call in?

it's 11:50pm est right now

10AM bro, it's in the morning

is anyone going to call in? i'll def. tune in tomorrow if you dudes gonna call. he's pretty chill about opposing views, the only time i heard him hang up on a caller was when some ultra zionist called arabs subhuman beasts or something, so just don't sperg out with slurs and he'll let you say what you want

I dont understand this… Why is twitter involved at all if its a live call in? Trust me, the ONLY "conversation they will air will be the ones where conservatives challenge some holy leftist dogma and in-real-time find out they are wrong and realize the error of their ways. Npr is a democrap therapy session so expect to hear useful idiots from the right wing who cant articulate their arguments getting BTFO

Thy post sucketh the life from the room.

Awkward NEET who wants to do something for once here, give me some tips on what to expect and say please

I had to listen to both of these shows before and after the election because there is nothing else on the radio that delves into anything we talk about.

If you ever did listen to either of these shows imagine all the buzzwords, manufactured talking points (russia), anti-white, useful idiot riling cranked up to 11 with a steady stream of govt funded art project shows, blm\social movement crazies, and other such incessant declines of Western civilization.

The ONE time they even attempted at having a few Trump supporters call in on air was directly after the election in the midst and fury of them being in complete shock and disbelief. They suddenly realized that more than half of the nation were completely alien to them.

A few called in and you can tell they only filtered those who didn't rub it in too hard or were of the good goy normie assortment. They certainly went after the host a few times for spouting his propaganda non-stop but it was all rather tame in comparison to what we do online.

They will instantly try to drive their narrative, they know nothing of defense since they are always on the offensive.

The best thing you can do is to be critical of their own failures and inability to maintain a cohesive base by being exclusionary to more than half the nation and by further creating more and more disparate groups.

Lay off the memes, Trump soundbytes and nat soc stuff though. It doesn't make us look good (in public) and the holohoax is their religion so focus more on the detrimental relationships the US has Israel and the betrayal and coercion within their own party.

Hold the mirror up and remind them why we won.

He doesn't seem to understand that there's a reason the left must shut down all opposing speech.

Most people aren't equipped to debate leftists on a platform like this since it's usually going to be about people's feelings rather than facts.

Whenever some hatefacts are brought up, the leftist will just make a bullshit appeal to authority ("factcheck found everyone I disagree with is wrong"), say that you're a racist bigot for even knowing some facts, or try going on a tangent ("yeah you might be right about illegal immigrant crime rates, but what about how I feel about poor blacks?").

To debate these people you'd have to get them to talk about your subject and be familiar enough with how leftists argue to be able to counter their use of logical fallacies or use of the Motte and Bailey defense.

The last part likely being the most annoying to counter as it essentially would allow the other person to run out the clock as they try to get the other person to define what is being talked about.

ordinary-gentlemen.com/2014/11/12/an-example-of-the-motte-and-bailey-doctrine/

these shows aren't NPR, they're WNYC. NPR and PRI fucking suck and produce garbage that does air on WNYC a lot, but those two show are local NYC shows with nothing to do with NPR

omg can people stop with this reddit spacing shit. two sentences is not a fucking paragraph, what is this shit.

this

go on the show and pretend to be a more radical leftist