Is Islam dying?

Jew book but he makes interesting points.
When Muslim women get educated they stop having babies and fertility rates fall below replacement level. As a result many Muslim countries are dying just like Europe, only they are much poorer. Iran for instance has a fertility rate of 1.6 (UN) to 1.8 (CIA). And when female Mudslimes get educated they turn into super whores. 12% of women in the capital of Iran had Chlamydia, vs 0.6% of American women and 7% of American female teenagers 14-19.
Turks have a fertility rate slightly below replacement, but this is due almost entirely to the Kurds so their country is dying as well.
Unfortunately the fertility rate is still high in other mudslime shitholes like Pakistan.
Should the US spend millions to educate Muslime women so we can eradicate Islam? Can cultural Marxism be used on our enemies who are even less able to resist due to their inferior cultures, religion and genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My only hope with regard to that statistic is that it is combining the stats for blacks as well and thus making the value overrepresented just like they bog down our IQ.

Not without a genocide fam.

I think you're missing the point here. And the point here is, that the women shouldn't have any rights or education.

kek

No, this is just Jewish wishful thinking. They believe it's just a matter of secularizing and "enlightening" Islam. Their method of doing this is to flood the west with shitskins in the hope that they will pick up liberal values.

The world is overpopulated, every country should have a below replacement rate of fertility. Muslim countries have a higher rate compared to the civilized world, that's all that matters.

Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth, and will surpass christianity as the world's most popular within a few years, so no, Islam is not dying.

No. Africa and India has to be nuked, then we will be underpopulated again. It's the niggers and Pajeets breeding like rabbits.

It doesn't matter how much you educate them because mudslime society is extremely patriarchal. These cunts can get all the phony degrees they want, but the instant their husband demands a heir, they will either get pregnant or die by stoning

Best answer ITT

Also,

Go fuck yourself Moshie. This meme is so fake even normies are starting to debunk it.

The white populations of white nations could qintuple and we'd be perfectly fine. And they will, as White Identity becomes more mainstream and people like us become the Centrist opinion.

The people who need to die off are niggers, Hajis, Pajeets, and chinks. They're the ones drowning the world in a wave of babies, pollution, and literal shit.

Economically successful countries have low birth rates. This is the case everywhere, regardless of culture.

The majority of Muslim countries are not successful. Syria has had a huge population boom right before the war, for example.

Education won't help much because a) even an educated Arab is still a subhuman with ~80 IQ and b) as said, women are expected to produce kids

We all know it also includes spics.
cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
These CDC statistics show a rate of less than 3% as well instead of the 7% I quoted. That's what I get for trusting a Jew.

Naw man. We just say we want to help the poor brown wominz by giving them schooling and shit, in their OWN countries.

Islam isn't spreading that fast. When the fuckers get wealthy they stop being Muslims and few want to convert. Look at the growth of Christianity in China or those fucking Mormons in Latin America if you want to see growth.
Why do you say overpopulated? Based on what? This was a piece of propaganda advanced decades ago by Marxists that bled into popular culture. It's a viewpoint that hates humanity and capitalism and feels we need to return to nature, which is pure.

Birth rates in iran and Turkey, some of the most advanced mudslime nations, contradict this.

Marxists don't want a return to nature. They just use the sentiment to advance their larger programs. There has never been an enviromentally conscious Communist nation, and there never will be.

Just like American Democrats pretend to care about the enviroment but never do anything to stop the destruction of our fertile soil, the poisoning of our water tables, and the polluting of our oceans by mindless Asian shitholes, so too do Commies only care about nature insofar as it allows them to wage class and race warfare.

MEME IT!
OPEN THE BLACK BOX!

Also relevant, Arab states cannot feed themselves. With Chinese economic growth food is now too expensive for Arab mudslimes to afford. Civil wars are inevitable. Arab Muslims can't afford to feed themselves so they either need to steal food from others, immigrate or die. The author also states that based on historical examples civil wars that stagnate often continue until 30% of the male fighting age population has been killed.

Is there a place where the fertility rate is high outside of Africa and Latin America?

This is why I'm not considered with the Middle East.

The wars and conflicts are just going to hasten their decline.

Christian Africa, contrary to popular right-wing belief, poses the biggest existential threat.

Reminder that Iran has a lower birth rate than the average white American, and Saudi Arabi and Turkey are on there way there. The Syrian civil war has decimated their population and birth rate.

Clarification: I AM concerned with the Middle East, but not compared to the long term existential plague that is Christian Africa.

Oh, women need an education alright.

This is misleading, a husband could go to a prostitute, get falling penis sickness and passing it to her wife, what this proves is that they don't use condoms for casual sex.

Latin America high birth rate ?
since when 2.0 is considered a "high birthrate" ?

He also points out that the marriage rate is very low for young Iranians while temporary marriages (legalized prostitution) have a high rate. This does not completely refute that criticism, but is a good indicator against it.

Nowadays the highest birth rates are almost exclusively in Africa, plus Yemen and Afghanistan for some reason.

You should actually try and learn a little bit about this. Birth decline is happening everywhere, but Europe is the only place that encourages an actual replacement and acceleration of that decline.

Not bad at all. But why is Venezuela having so many kids when it's such a shitshow right now? Are they going the whole "I can barely support 1 kid but I'm gonna have 4" Africa route?

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2127.html
Here's a more current one. Argentina is still at 2.28.

Holy shit, just typing in different Middle Eastern countries randomly and seeing that most are barely at replacement or below it, is very surprising.

We really need to step it up.
MAKE MORE WHITE BABIES!

Soon it will be only jews and drug-addicted black servants as the prophet predicted.

I'm all for that.

Latin America should be the basis for reducing fertility rates in Africa and the Middle East. Brazil today has a lower fertility rate than the US and is only declining, even among the poorest.

Islam is dying, it has been since the 17th century. What we in the West need to do is finish it off. Instead we fucked up during the Cold War and endorsed political Islam which was spreading across the Arabic world.

If we had isolated and destroyed the Saudi Wahhabis in the 70s, endorsed the comparatively secular governments across Persia and North Africa then Islam would be a complete non-issue these days.

Thank God, once the rest of the world crashes and we return to a natural number, without the West propping up the rest of the world maybe they will finally stop shitting out 10 kids each.

Couldn't have said it better

I wonder if Trump will pull "America First" to cut foreign aid for African and refugee-spawning countries.
He might already be trying to do this by forcing the EU to pay its dues, in turn forcing them to reduce their foreign aid missions.

Go away ADL

if you only knew the whole story…

baby tier redpill, look up the rat utopia experiment: In a generation or two, Ahmed (jidf forced that meme on Holla Forums btw) will become jap tier NEETs… Women are always whores, no matter how "autistic" they become (kudos to Chad I suppose).

That would be great news. And it might already be happening. Link here: bbc. com/news/world-us-canada-39289416

I know I have something on that, but I don't know where I put the picture, but reading about it is even worse, terrifying.

the collapse observed in that experiment only occurred under conditions of extremely high population density and effortless access to unlimited food. the cities being destroyed by mudshit immigration often have decreasing, not increasing, density because of crime and white flight - and they have nothing like jap-level quality of life or efficiency or access to necessary services.

The plan is to cut off the flow of Islamists into Europe, and to then Liberalize Muslims with Hollywood crap, rap music, and white pussy.

Reminder: If you're a Muslim or friends with a shit talking Muslims, remind them that the white pussy is used to destroy their connection to Allah!

Fuck off kike.

Everyone here knows Islam is your golem.
You'd hate for someone to open their box and ruin their motivation.
Don't worry, Islam will turn on you soon enough,
As every one of your golems does.

"your doom is already here, when your daughters learning politics" _ A Serbian Musician

See what I mean. Like this asshole user right here. How clever you are, avoiding the reality of the situation

Sorry, wrong thread.

Being a muslim and wearing the burka are both just ways to virtue signal. It's like how a nigger rapper can rap about raping and killing people, then praise Jesus and thank God at an awards ceremony. To them, islam is just more gibs.
Agree and amplify with leftist muslim women. Arab women are extremely arrogant and loud, so they make great feminists. They also share the pitfalls common in semites: an affinity for physical pleasures and short-term thinking, poor judgement, and a lack of self-control. Just as their men fuck goats, so will their women be drinking and spreading STDs most already are.

We did endorse the secular government in Iran. Got fucked over when Carter wouldn't support a crack down on a handful of Islamists who should have been shot in the streets.

Holy shit, I have always loved going everywhere I can, listen to everybody I can, be it the kikes, muslims, lefties, feminists etc. and pick up "devil's advocate" sorts of arguments to employ so that I could subvert all these anti-white groups without revealing my far-right views. Thanks for giving me another one there!

I previously got one from Holla Forums where they are against immigration, even multiculturalism, since it's the "porky's evil plot to cultivate racism (stemming from differences within the working class) and divisiveness that would allow the working class never to reach class consciousness and unite against the "porky". In addition, the working class members that are most similar to one another, race being an obvious factor, are reaching class consciousness faster, therefore, less power to the "ebul capitalists". This one especially would work wonders to hard-line leftists to make them support racial segragation at very fucking least.

I know another one from the female perspective (heard from some girls I've dated in the past) that men from middle-east overwhelmingly tend to harrass or be obnoxious towards western woman on social media or dating sites, which funnily enough seems to be the case even in eastern yuropoor here, where we have little to no local muslims, so it's "creeps from Egypt" who are obnoxious to our women here. Now most women immediately respond "no wayy most obnoxious men on social media have been from my own country" to which you can simply ask them how many men from other white countries do they have being obnoxious to them vs. how many from middle-eastern countries.

Now there is another one, but this time, to muslims - "westerners have a satanic plan to invite young, able-bodied energetic men to not work for their homelands, but as slaves, for minimum wages in the west for non-muslim bosses, exploiting their labour, then they will close off the border because of perceived terrorism, and will FORCE the muslims in europe to all drop Islam slowly and become degenerates like the satanic westerners already are. Kuffirs are doing this to avenge for Constantinople, and inshallah, are you going to vote green party and watch EVEN more able-bodied young men from your homeland drawn away to vote for satanic white devils? ARE YOU??? What kind of heartless being are you"

I am sure something can be used against kikes too, such as saying how these kike toys meant to turn whites into degenerates is now affecting kikes themselves and the jewish daughters don't wanna marry jewish men no more but instead settle for a nigger, white or other such gentile, but I have to keep building more on this one.

Is that Ivanka Trump?? Seriously? Looks like Tiffany Trump.

As you see people fighting to close the boarders of Europe, it is the Jew who supports them. This way they can isolate the young Muslim men and liberalize them with hot white pussy.

do you guys think women need "adult education" ?

Zionist angle is a very good one. "See how SD in Sweden who advocates closing borders is a zionist party? It's the zionists who want to destroy the muslim diasporaa in the west, since when borders are closed, they are in no contact with their muslim brothers and sisters in their homelands anymore, can't probably commit to pilgrimages to Mecca anymore and have no choice but to succumb to godless rule of the ZOG west".

I also want to add that my intention is not to "redpill feminists, muslims and Holla Forums" with devil's advocate arguments, that seems like a fitting task for alt-lite faggots. My goal is to generally plant the seed of discontent in anti-white groups to push them over the edge in such a manner that it would forcibly redpill the normies who witness this, or it would at very least bring about the civil war and RWDS faster.

If I'm talking to gays, I like to mention that while blacks have it hard, they have no idea what it's like being marginalized as a gay person and that they should show some sensitivity seeing as their culture is so homophobic.
When I'm talking to blacks I say the faggots and trannies want to equate their struggle with yours. They want to emasculate you for their own selfish interests and while they can hide being gay, you can't hide being black.

Are you the same user posting nudes in other threads too?

Doing God's work there, user. I also want to add that more blacks in america should seek out Hotep Jesus. Nothing could serve american white interests more than a black-initiated "back to africa" movement.

Is this the new shill narrative being pushed? "Islam is dying on it's own so don't vote for populists and dont even think about deportations, goyim!" ? I've been seeing it more than once lately.

For the record, Islam is not at all dying on it's own: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys but has it right.

(fedora's wiping themselves out lol)

theguardian.com /world/2017/apr/05/muslim-population-overtake-christian-birthrate-20-years

Hearing this narrative for the first time, but there has to be a distinction between two factors to understand what the implied point here might be - one thing is northern-africans and middle easterners who identify as "muslim" in a cultural sense, and "islam" that is defined by zealous following of the teachings of Quran.

Mere purging of Islam or religion might be successful in the west, even more so if the kikes start doing this out of their own self-preservation concerns, but that does not negate the fact muslims are outbreeding whites everywhere in the west, no matter if zealously religious or merely cultural muslims. This is not only a concern from the 14-words standpoint, but from the fact that having people on our lands who don't identify as white can be easily manipulated by various outside groups like ISIS or Roach King Erdogan who could at any point, whenever they want, could threaten the west with massive chimpouts if the west doesn't want to play ball with them over some issue that serves their interest.

Most North African/Middle Eastern countries have a TFR somewhere near or below replacement, save for Iraq and Egypt. The issue however is that most of these countries also suffer from a youth bulge which they seek to export to Europe as "refugees" since their societies have no ability at all to accomodate all these young men.

Just like the virulent infection that is sexual deviancy, Islam's growth is not natural. In a healthy world (read: without jews) this A) would not have happened B) it woud've been compensated by war. If were to pull the jewish life support from the forces that are killing the Aryans, you'd be surprised how quickly they'd decay.
Sage for jewish literature.

Its a global plan OP, they admit it.

Half of Americans birth rate is niggers though its not whites

MUDS

vid related

There were a lot of persians in my town growing up, I can vouch for their women being utter whores.
It is my guess that the strictness with which islam treats women is a direct result of their innate sluttishness.
Although there were also white sluts in my hometown, the persians were on another level and developed a reputation for it.

Low-IQ races can't control their instincts, what a surprise.

But China is having a boom in conversions to Christianity. Plus all of South-America is Cucklic.

Islam is only growing within Europe because of cucks

That actually needs to be done, literally all sending them food does is let them live in starvation and disease for another few days. Or you know, the Africans could just move their village to a water hole. I never really understood this part.

no hes not

No, and the kike who wrote this book knows it. He's relying on your ignorance of the situation to assuage concerns about Eurabia.
If the Muslims weren't a part of the picture, Christianity would eventually make a comeback in Europe. (((They))) do not want this. Though to be fair, I don't either unless real monarchies come with it.

it's fucking hilarious how CAVEMEN were more capable of surviving than modern day Africans. Also, why is it that Western countries should help them? Are they not surrounded by their own people? Pretty sure south Africa is moderately good, surely they could help them instead of white people giving money for no fucking reason other than for them to shit on.

This is just meant to let people's guard down. Like those euphoric atheist youtube channels that ARE concerned about Islam but see it as less of a threat than it actually is because "oh, Islam's on the decline", same as the "dw about African overpopulation guys, their countries will soon become richer and wealthier populations have less kids!"

bruh.
the only good things that have ever been in south africa (same as everywhere else really, but especially in south africa) were built by whites. whites turned mostly-uninhabited unproductive wasteland into farms, mines, ports, etc. producing great wealth and africans from everywhere else came pouring in, while genociding the few tribes native to south africa, to demand their share of gibs. all infrastructure, education, services, healthcare etc. have been collapsing since apartheid was dissolved and south africa is now circling the drain of zimbabwe/liberia/haiti -tier failed statehood.