Baylor University Moves To Dismiss Lawsuit Alleging 52 Rapes By Football Players

Baylor moved Tuesday to dismiss a federal lawsuit filed in January by a former student who claimed to have been gang-raped by a pair of football players in 2013. In addition, her complaint alleged 52 “acts of rape” committed by the school’s football players between 2011 and 2014.

Those numbers were far higher than the eye-opening figures cited by school regents from the report of an outside law firm, which found that 17 women had reported 19 incidents of sexual or domestic assault by Baylor football players since 2011.

“Elizabeth Doe” alleged in her complaint that on April 18, 2013 – an annual date known as “Diadeloso” (“Day of the Bear”) at Baylor and marked by a lack of classes and an encouragement of social interaction – she was raped by two freshman football players, Tre’Von Armstead and Shamycheal Chatman, and that Baylor ignored the situation. She also claimed that her position as a member of the school’s female recruiting team, called the Baylor Bruins, contributed to the incident.

“Baylor’s recruiting policies and practices, along with the Baylor Bruin football hostess program, directly contributed to the creation of a culture of sexual violence that permeated Baylor and from which Ms. Doe would soon suffer,” the lawsuit stated.

The lawsuit also contended that Kendal Briles, a former assistant football coach and son of former head coach Art Briles, told a recruit, “Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor, and they love football players.”

More broadly, the lawsuit claimed that “Baylor football players were responsible for . . . the most widespread culture of sexual violence and abuse of women ever reported in a collegiate athletic program.”

Armstead and Chatman were arrested last week and indicted in connection with the 2013 incident. Another former Baylor football player, Sam Ukwuachu, had a sexual-assault conviction overturned last week by a Texas appeals court, with the case remanded for retrial. Two other ex-Bears, Tevin Elliott and Shawn Oakman, have been convicted of and indicted on rape charges, respectively, in an ongoing scandal that has cost the jobs of Briles and other senior Baylor officials and spawned numerous lawsuits.

On Friday, lawyers for 10 women (in addition to Doe) who are suing Baylor for its alleged indifference to their rapes by football players filed notice to subpoena materials from Pepper Hamilton’s investigation into the school.

https: //www.amren.com/news/2017/03/baylor-moves-dismiss-lawsuit-alleging-52-rapes-31-football-players/

don't wanna lose those football players do they?

Why do we give niggers scholarships again? Are boomers such cucks they get off on importing niggers to rape their daughters?

As long as it helps their niggerball teams they do not care. It's sickening. I dropped this story when it first came out, he's a college football cuck. He couldn't even come up with an excuse, it was all "this happens everywhere" "it was just drunk sex, why ruin the players lives".

The short answer is yes.

This fucking story, these niggers need to be hung alongside the college President for their crimes.

Baylor fag here, and I do believe these stories and allegations were exaggerated to some extent. However, niggers gonna nig, and often times these girls put themselves into the situation to be taken advantage of. If the university loses this lawsuit, its financially quite fucked.

Baylor has taken many steps like making every professor and student complete mandatory Title IX training, hired an entire new staff in the Title IX office, among other things like having the fucking Chaplain (who's quite literally a pozzed faggot) give a sex talk about religion (pic related). There's a large white student population, and what the university should do is ban all niggers and shitskins. It's a decidedly Southern, Christian white university known for its Baylor beauties, and should remain as such.

*dropped the story to my uncle

So you let niggers run trains on your 'Baylor Beauties', sounds like it should be fucking wound up.

Are you one of the cucks who does the football players' work in exchange for getting to watch while they smash the Baylor Beauties?

You forgot the part where you whore out the "Baylor beauties" so nignogs will come play sports for you.

Can't have Boomers feeling shifty about sending their White daughters off to fuck niggerball chimps, now can we?

Cool. Now prosecute the accuser with a punishment equal to what the football players were facing down

86. Figures.

They're nigger you idiot, of course they raped.

Had a football player roommate he would never go any where with a girl without a chaperone basically said girls especially freshmen who never been in a relationship before go hysterical if you piss them off and will accuse you of rape

I had a moment like that once. Stomach pain so bad I truly thought I was going to die and accepted that and instead of calling an ambulance I decided to just let it ride. It changed me more than anything else in my life has.

A lot has been said about the problem of false rape accusations, and one can't help but wonder how these girls get themselves into these situations involving niggers and partaying. But the fact remains that niggers are exponentially more likely to rape.

I think a lot of the girls are mudsharks with conditions, i.e., they want to use protection but the niggers don't follow the ground rules and try to knock them up on purpose. The girls later sober up and notice black cum dripping down their legs and cry rape, naturally.

Baylor beauties are top notch, but how does it feel paying (or having your parents pay) really exorbitant fees, just so crack smoking niggers can play feetsball and fuck "Baylor beauties" 24/7 on your dime?

I have a full scholarship and an additional stipend to attend Baylor, so its not on my dime nor my parents'. But tbh fam it feels fucking miserable. Baylor has these huge live oak trees that are hundreds of years old, from which I'd like to see the niggers who did this hang.

That was the point I was trying to make. Women can be dumb bitches who do make false allegations, but niggers always find a way to be niggers and are more likely to rape white women, which is intolerable.

kys

I'm curious, when you say stomach pain…
Did it start out like a nausea, and then turn into a ball of agony in your intestines just below your ribcage, eventually making even your spine hurt? Lasts a few hours and finally subsides at 4am?

Well do your bit and win hearts and minds.
That tree could support an entire football team.

Live oaks were made for hanging rapist niggers like horses were made for riding.

Nice try Moishe. Whether they were intentional coalburners or not this is still good propaganda that will make normalfags think.

Also how much of a cuckold do you have to be for your first thought when you hear about white women being raped/assaulted is that they had it coming? Spiritually speaking you are worse than the intentional coalburners, you are kike-tier.

By this I mean that they willingly chose to fuck niggers. Personally I think the rape victims are just as tainted and I wouldn't want to date or marry one but they don't deserve to be treated with hostility.

boomers will go down as the absolute worst generation in history. They fucking disgust me.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this vicious act of ape culture.

52… feels bad man and it's unfortunately only the top of the ice(((berg))). As much as I despise Sweden for their current cucked state, I think we're still winning the gold medal this year.

When the collapse comes I'll kill every fucking boomer I see! Except for the ones I'm directly descended from. Make them actually know what pain is for once in their lives.

you got a weak pimp hand family, this is why women are enabled. I'm not saying you have to go mudslime on them with the acid, but definitely shame mock and ridicule publicly if possible race-mixers and rape hoaxers. yes niggers shouldn't be among book-learners but when has that not been the case.

wanting the boomers gone is white genocide, they are the only reason for white predominance.

Are you a nigger? You use nigger word's and your post implies that there is something admirable about being a pimp, that's nigger-tier.

What about my post is "enabling"? I said it's good propaganda and that there is a difference between coalburners and rape victims. Both statements are true.

The problem is that most normalfags don't react that way.

Any year before 1954.

Autistic much? At least I noticed my error, maybe I'm not that autistic…

I hate to sound like MIDF, but I'm beginning to get why dune coons kill both the rapist and the rape victim. Race mixing whores getting slutty at niggerball parties, and niggers raping white women. Why tolerate either? I've nothing against the innocent women who did nothing to put themselves in such a situation, but we all know most college rapes are drunken party fucks.

Would you want that to happen if it was your wife/daughter/sister/mother that had been raped by a subhuman? You don't have to be at a degenerate party to be raped by a nigger.

The males at these parties aren't exclusively niggers. Also there are a lot of naive women who genuinely believe that they can hang around niggers without being at any kind of risk though, there's been a massive media campaign to condition them to think like this. They aren't automatically coalburners just because they know niggers.

So in your perfect world any female who was raped by a non white would be euthanized? That's not the mindset of somebody who cares about their people. Vid semi related.

only ostracized from polite society aka muh one drop rule