LMAO

OUY VEY ANNUDDA SHOAH
drudgereport .com/

You filthy goy this is worse than literally hitler!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
archive.is/wDTFW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never understand how can people be FUCKING STUPID enough to fall for kikes pretending to be right-wing to squeeze the click shekels from them. It happened with Milo it happened with Breitbard it happens with that Nathanael faggot and it happens with Drudge.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD KIKE
THEY ARE ALL THE ENEMY OF WHITES

i think people are getting tired of the holocaust outrage

Any reference to the Jews, or about Jews is a crime Goy

oy vey indeed

Whats to understand?

Most humans are low-IQ and Jews have centuries of experience in manipulating goyim's emotions.

(((HITLER GASSED MILLIONS)))

This shit is such a joke at this point.

it was more than 6 million but less than 7 million by all accounts

Then they wonder why more and more people are calling them fake news.

children t gunpoint Israeli style

Parenthesis have become an untouchable form of punctuation.

Hitler's vision lives on.

We really need a montage to accompany this

What happened to Milo? After Berkeley there was some ruckus and he disappeared. Did the alt-right drop him, did he disavow Trump?

Funny because they did that during the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

Best timeline

Mein sides

He outed himself as a pedo and his whole career burned up right there.
All kikes are vile scum

I just assumed drudge was playing on their exaggerated outrage. Retards are calling for him to resign, calling this the most anti-semitic thing ever said from the WH.

Anne Frank Center wants Spicer fired for Holocaust remarks

nypost.com/2017/04/11/anne-frank-center-wants-spicer-fired-for-holocaust-remarks/

archive.is/8JaMh

That guy is probably lurking here anyway

I thought the same thing. Nothing to get upset over.

I'm pretty sure he dont get clickshekels. If someone want to send him cash, I have nothing against. Kikes are butthurt over his videos. They can only block his it on YT as he is protected from "antisemitism" attack. I dont know if he is only for donations or is real case of self hating jew, but his videos are powerful redpill.

OY VEY YOU FILTHY GOYIM

this is bait

Fucking teens is not pedophilia

Explain

Jews did 9/11. Never forget.

Just who does this goy think he is, trying to downplay Hitler?

Kill yourself like you killed your career, Milo

SPICER NEEDS TO RESIGN IMMEDIATELY! WHAT A FILTHY GOY!

Don’t listen to him. Brother Nathanael is one of our greatest assets.

(checked)

WTF I'm looking on?

I'm not, I thought I'd just point out how this faggot will ignore my post because he has no answer

((Drudge)) always warranted some caution. Guy goes batshit shill whenever Iran is mentioned. He only supported Trump because he absolutely despises the Clintons. His website was literally made to shill against them in the 90s

Noooooonono he is not I assure you. If it were up to him all of you goys would be charging at Tehran right now.

Literally the Jews do this every single day, it's almost as if it has religious significance to them, but a goyim do such a thing. Talking about Hitler as not literally the worst living being ever born, no they better hold their tongues.

still echoing after almost a century

He's a kike, it doesn't matter how (((redpilled))) he looks, it's guaranteed it's all a ruse solely because he's a kike.
Anything he says could be said by a white man for the same effect and it would come with an assurance of the person actually believing what he says

holy fucking kek my sides

Wew

Goy - singular
Goyim - plural

Wew indeed.

choke on your matzo ball faggot

Lol yeah right

True, because there's no more reliable source of opinions than a based Jewish e-celeb.

meant "the goyim"

Also I wonder if Spicer but that line together before he came up on stage or did it just slip out?

There's already a thead

Goodness gracious. Please tell me these fuckers are getting roasted for this.

I will interpret that apology to mean he regrets not straightening out the faggot reporter who asked about the people murdered in gas chambers for which no evidence has ever been found and never will be found except in VR devices.

That's not the first rule of politics. It's, "Never say anything bad about the Jews."

Oh fuck this is funny. Everything else aside, I remain 100% convinced that Spicer is /ourguy/.

Video. Oy vey indeed.

I can't believe this sperglord is a United States Navy Commander and White House Press Secretary. How did /ourguy/ not only get into the administration, but become it's public face.

Going to cons, you meet people.

Even after all these years on Holla Forums, the shear audacity of these fucking kikes never stops amazing me.

Wow. I bet I could fill a whole book full of CNN headlines calling Trump "literally Hitler". I guess only the kike media gets the honor of calling others Hitler.

My eyes lit up as he stumbled and sweated through that response today. All I could think was (((he knows))) haha great poker face you got there Spicer!

I thought the first rule of politics was "always kill the hooker/mistress/child".

Meant this.

Amazing that CNN would say that, considering they compared Trump to Hitler like everyday for the last year and a half.

the mobile header on election night was "kek vs moloch"

What happened with Nathanael?

OY VEY WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?

Every libshit social studies teacher is gonna play the clip this morning and have their students write a page about how this makes them feel.

from the other thread.

Add a "Donald Trump wins the presidency" article to the bottom to cement the point

You could see it on his face.
He did a pretty good job, tbh. Though I wish he would have just said "THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED, BUT IT WILL" and then ran off the stage

Chimp.

Oh look, you're as dumb as the thing you hate.

Where are you even going with this shit, kike-sama?

Just shows IQ isn't everything, when Jews use their high IQ only for evil. There are other kinds of intelligence too, clearly.

Existing. He's an e-celebrity. He's a Jew. He's a Jewish e-celebrity. Double the cancer. Suuuuure he says things Holla Forums agrees with, but so did Shapiro, and so did Milo with GG. How did those two turn out again? But surely this time will be different and the Jew totally won't eventually do a 180 when it suits his shekels the best.

uhm, be right back

I'm surprised that no one caught this from the Atlantic.

Oy vey, but I thought Hitler gassed six quintillion of the chosen race? Five gorillion people are a lot of people that he may or may not have gassed, you can't just subtract that many willy nilly. Who's to say that he even gassed 1 million?

archive.is/wDTFW

wasn't it already proven it was chlorine from a terrorist depot they blew up?

Fuck off Matt.

Dippin' Dots are seriously NOT the ice cream of the future. Anyone who tries to argue against this is subhuman scum.

Oy vey this Sean Spicer goy needs to be reeducated at a Holocaust museum. Didn't they tell us this bastid was shabbos? If we're paying for a kosher goy to serve Israel he betta do exactly as he's told!

Probably, I remember reading something about it.

Wrong. Jews use their IQ for the interests of their ethnic group. In their moral system they're doing good, not evil.