Sup Holla Forumsacks. Holla Forums was useless so ill try here

Sup Holla Forumsacks. Holla Forums was useless so ill try here.

Did any of you motherfuckers do ur taxes already n left the obamacare/healthcare coverage bullshit blank (unreported)?

I'm a poorfag working at the wally world, made $18,000 last year (best year ever). Signed up for obamacare silver plan and it cost me $32 a month with a $7,500 deductible (gov't pays ~$380 a month), wasnt complaining then even if the coverage was crap but im living on the financial edge working at walmart.

Shit happens in life and it wouldve taken me 2 months to save up for 1 month of obamacare coverage so i was let go from the policy for nonpayment (i wouldve paid it if i could afford the $32).

I havent done my taxes yet cuz when I run estimators I would get about $660 in tax refund, but when I factor in obamacare, I need to repay the gov't $18 for noncoverage. (the rich get richer, the poor get poorer, thanks obama)

I read on these 2 links:
1. nytimes.com/2017/02/15/upshot/trump-makes-it-easier-to-ignore-the-obamacare-mandate-on-your-taxes.html?_r=0
2. cnbc.com/2017/02/15/irs-wont-reject-tax-returns-if-they-do-not-include-obamacare-disclosures.html
That the IRS isnt rejecting taxes filed without health coverage information.

I was wondering if any of you motherfuckers went this route and filed without inputting healthcare data and still got ur tax refund.

TL;DR Cannot afford obamacare, cannot afford obamacare penaly. Want to file taxes but I have to repay the gov't $18 for noncoverage. I DESPERATELY NEED the money. Read you dont need to report obamacare on taxes. Wondering if any of you were in the same boat, did ur taxes already, didnt report healthcare coverage and got ur money.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/forms-how-to-apply/
turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/
slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2013/09/poverty_and_cognitive_impairment_study_shows_money_troubles_make_decision.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What the fuck.

I am the working poor, my friend.

Obama really fucked me over.

Why did obama do this to me?

I'm suffering because of this

I paid the penalty when I filed.

You never, ever want to owe them money.

There's no excuse for this. I'm poor as fuck but I know how to manage my money to avoid something like this. You're doing things very wrong. Is it drugs? Alcohol? Some other vice? Be honest here.

This is absolutely the truth.

It costs me $40 to file my taxes and then i need to repay to gov't $18 for noncoverage. I did a pawn loan on the gold necklace i was given as a child to have $40 to do my taxes, i cant afford an $18 penalty.

My electricity is getting cut off in 4 days. I wanted to pawn the deed to my car to pay my electricity, and when I got the $660 in i could repay to get my car back.

But without $660 i'm out on the streets.

Why did obama do this to me? Why is he pushing me financially when im already heavily stretched and alone in this world?

I depend on this money, its not extra money that comes once a year, i cant make it in life without this money. I need it, i depend on it, i cant eat without it.

why are you paying taxes at all, go innawoods

How much money did you make this year?

I mean, do you even need to file your taxes this year?

Are you a nigger? You sound an awful lot like a fucking nigger.

It may or may not be a nigger, but it definitely needs to fuck off.

Im financially stretched and i live alone. It started going down hill in oct. of last year when my tire treads had been flat cuz i cant afford to replace them. The flat area where treads are usually at separated from the tire and i had to take out a credit card to replace them. The worse part is. I got charged to have to get it towed!! i wasnt expecting that and it devastated my finances to this day.

Dad is american with some iranian, mom is hispanic with some german.

This. OP it uscks that you find yourself in this situation, but while you still have electricity, you should go look up some personal finance guides.

OP you're a nigger aren't you?

2014- apprx. $14,000
2015- close to $16000
2016- $18090

it was towed, because there was a lot of shaking when the first tread separated from the tire, but when the second one separated i couldnt drive anywhere and had to have it towed.

Ive tried but they all seem to suggest that you either have a lil money to make it into more money or have access to some kind of surplus funds. Something i havent had for 3 years.

My original question remains though.

Anyone filled out their taxes and omitted the healthcare coverage part?

Holla Forums-tier post. fuck off

even b was useless, i got more replies here.

You've got to start thinking ahead more and considering every possibility, user. Also, get yourself a better job, like something in construction or anything else you have some skill in.

Thing is, theyre very kind with my schedule and im scared another company wont be and ill have to quit university.

Holy fuck user, I live in huezil of all places and I'm not as fucked up as you are financially.
Get your shit together, If a huezillian can so do you.

I don't understand why you paid $40 to file your taxes when you could've done so for free with numerous different online tax filing companies. Especially considering your tax situation which is extremely simple.

1. Why does it cost you money to file your taxes? Use TurboTax free version.

2. As someone who has worked as a pawn broker, as well as a title loanshark and in the rent-to-own industry, you need to stop doing business with us if you want to actually get out of debt. Our job is suck as much money out of dumb niggers as possible.

3. Cars don't have deeds, they have titles.

4. You're seriously worried about $18. Get on Craigslist and whore yourself out for a $30 blowjob (the extra $12 is cover the expense of gas you might have to burn, plus a small meal).

I havent paid it yet.
On the irs.gov site i saw some links to do free taxes, and im certainly considering it. I did some estimations using fake info and fake ssn but my real W2. Says i get $660 back, when I factor in healthcare i lose the $660 and owe $18.

I probably shouldve added thats the route i may take, doing it free. But i dont want to fill in the healthcare coverage cuz i need the money.

What do u think would happen if i didnt pay it?

If its jail time i can handle it, i did 13 months before and the idea of free food, free medical, free dental, free shelter, free everything isnt as bad as it seems.

Has anyone not paid it but owed it?

NEVER voting democrat ever again. What a mistake it was. :(

Okay, just did some research and it seems that if i dont pay the penalty and i get caught i could set up to pay the irs back in installments, that would be perfect for me!!

Anyone know if theres any truth to this?

Holla Forums isn't your personal tax jew.

I skipped two years of filing, but because they owed me I haven't heard a peep

Jesus christ this guy's got to have an iq of 85.

Nothing "happens" if you don't pay it. The way penalties are structured, the "fine" is taken out of your tax return. If you owe taxes or if your withholdings ended up exactly what you owed for the year nothing happens other than you not having health insurance. You don't go to jail for that shit, in fact the penalties technically aren't even fines strictly speaking since they only apply against refunded amounts.

Stop using pawn shops, stop buying dumb shit you don't need, move in with other people to reduce living expenses if you don't do that already, and for the love of god I hope you didn't buy new tires when you had that detread. The only time you should ever buy new tires for a car is if you're rich, rich and are a motorsports enthusiast who is limited by their old used tires, or are rich and going on an extensive cross country road trip where you'll be driving more than 10k miles and your current tires are already beyond the service limit.

They wait 10 years and let it rack up interest. Then they send you a notice they are going to recoup $150,000 from you, starting with whatever is in your bank account, and any money you make from a company which reports taxes.

Installments for 32 dollars? come on man

OP.

If you're telling the truth, I'll give you the money.

I need proof, however.

Fucking retard worrying about $18 learn a skill and stop living like a nigger. Just lie on your taxes, chances are they will fire back and say nope, or you will never heard about it again.

installments for $660. $32 is the price of obamacare that i never used.

I can omit inputting any healthcare coverage info on the tax return. I know it gets taken out when you file for taxes and it automatically deducts what you owe. My question was more along the lines, if you dont report any healthcare coverage at all, what would happen.

bro, i cant wait to finish university and get out of retail hell. I cant wait to find a job with my degree in Art History.

JK studying computer science.

Ahh yes, I see that now. Pardon me for my stupidity. If I'm correct doesn't Obamacare penalize you for NOT having health coverage also?

It's just like any other omission or mistake they catch when reviewing your submission. You'll get a nice angry letter from the IRS informing you of an audit at which point you'll have to prove whether you did or did not have health insurance at the time in question. Just say you didn't have coverage. The penalty for being uninsured can only affect your tax return, the penalty for falsifying tax form information or even making a mistake is a real money fine that'll follow you and accrue interest. You know, kind of like your student loan :^)

CPA here. Who did you vote for?

What kind of proof? lol jk, i would feel terrible accepting money from a stranger, especially if i might get scammed out of what i already dont have and end up need to pay that scam money back =[

Then don't report them. Worst case scenario they audit you later and you owe it at a later date.

Ive always voted democrat up until last election.

And now ill never do it again. When i tought democrats might help the poor man like men I loved them, but theyre all fighting for corporate interests.

Adding to this - or you file a correction. Shit happens all the time.

Damn. Just what i wanted to hear but now im worried i just have tunnel vision and im looking at the responses i want to hear and not whats best, but i really d need the money.

Yeah. I had to pay a penalty after it first came out. My wife and had just moved and had just gotten garbage jobs for the meantime. The monthly payments for a basic plan were obscene with garbage coverage. We saved thousands that year by just not having it and paying the penalty. She had some minor lady issue that she paid cash for. I don't know how much they made the penalty this year, but fuck that entire system.

Since when do we allow blogposting? Someone with nigger-tier IQ fell for the 'bammycare meme.

Welp, I'm glad you got the hope and change you wanted! Now get the fuck out.

——

If healthcare costs are more than 8% of your income, you're exempt. So, go to this website and get an exemption.

healthcare.gov/health-coverage-exemptions/forms-how-to-apply/

THANKS KING NIGGER! 8.14% of your household income as healthcare is A-OK.

Be less of a nigger, get a roommate, GTFO

Nigger get a CompTIA A+ certification and get a help desk job somewhere.

Aaaand there we have it. OP loves his marxist education.
You'd better fucking quit uni if you want to be anything. That scrap of paper you get isn't worth it. Might as well go join the mafia or something, if you're scraping for cash so much.

wew lad

Well that explains why you're acting like a retarded mongrel who can't into financial responsibility.

Is what a poster below you true? I can file without claiming healthcare coverage and when im better off (hopefully within 12 months of now) I'll file a correction and pay that money back?

Or, file without claiming healthcare, get auditted and repay the money that was paid out to me in either installments or in full?

NEVER again. Democrats lost a faithful voter. I'd prefer a republican smacking me telling me i owe them money than a demoncrat telling me theyll help the poor while shoving their foot up my ass, smiling, demanding money and saying "baby boy, this is whats best for you"

Looking into it, ofcourse this is a long term solution. Im looking for a short term solution.

Hahaha didn't see this, exemplifies all that's wrong with post-'80s America.

I never thought I would have the chance to use this for its intended purpose.

Here you go, and dont forget the message.

Post the original instead.

also if someone has the original pls post

Dude…

shit didn't read untill the end

Go innawoods, nigger. Build a fucking hut, hunt rabbits, sometimes deer, plant potatoes or sth, trade for essentials with town people. Look into how uncle Ted (Kaczynski) did it.

Just check that you had healthcare insurance, the IRS won't check into it.

You think i'd be mad with this comment but no. You're right my parents never knew anything about finances in this country. It was very difficult for them. My mom earns less than i do and raised me alone but she doesnt speak english very well. To this day she doesnt know if she has a reitrement plan or not and how it works. Shes 64.

I envy you guys with parents born and raised her that can manuever through the system with ease because your forefathers had knowledge of the system and were able to pass that knowledge down.

I'm ground zero.

I did. Done it since the penalty shit came out. I do it out of principal I have healthcare coverage now but still. I do mine by mail since the websites won't let you do it.

Afaik if they do decide to pick you to bully just claim you overlooked it fill out the correction form pay the stupid fucking fee (or dont and just set your taxes up so you owe uncle Sam a few dollars every year because they can't collect on it anyway unless you have a refund) just do it nigger.

Haven't you see the massive shilling from chesscucks this last week?? trying to delay for the longest possible time the realisation that we got jewed. More than half of Holla Forums users are shills right now.

i used turbotax.intuit.com/taxfreedom/ to estimate my refund. If i ticked that i had coverage it asks me to fill out coverage info and i cant skip it. If i leave it blank it lets me continue all the way to the end without reporting whether i did or didnt have insurance.

I believe there's a form you can attach to the 1040 that allows you to state you cannot afford coverage, which makes you exempt. My accountant did that for me, though I did it myself a few years back.

This is why you're going to stay poor. I showed you how to get an exemption to getting health coverage, so no need for insurance, which means no fine.

But yeah, you can do those other options too.

slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2013/09/poverty_and_cognitive_impairment_study_shows_money_troubles_make_decision.html

Just a case of decision fatigue bro. Its not that im not considering what you said, because im looking into it now. Each decision will impact me differently, and I need to plan where i take the hit cuz im gonna get fucked anyway.

It seems that you only qualify for an exmeption if you got an evictionion/foreclosure or filed from bankruptcy. Im close to both but none happened. I receive shut off requests from water and light constantly but theyre under my moms name though i'm responsible for the bills.

Filing costs you nothing fucking nigger kys

You didn't even have $40 to pay your taxes? God damn man, sort yourself out.

>You're right my parents never knew anything about finances in this country.
>My mom earns less than i do and raised me alone but she doesnt speak english very well.
>I envy you guys with parents born and raised her that can manuever through the system with ease because your forefathers had knowledge of the system and were able to pass that knowledge down.

Apparently you're not familiar with Holla Forums, so let me spell this out for you there Achmed Sanchez:

You don't fucking belong in this country in the first fucking place, and neither do your parents.

NVM, it let me take it to the end but it doesnt look like i qualify for any of the exemptions.

Short Gap Exemption- only for 2 months of less of no coverage.
Living Abroad Exemption- I cant afford to live abroad
Pre-ACA Plan Exemption- "…your health plan was cancelled because it didn't meet the Affordable Care Act requirements for minimum essential coverage."

None of the exemptions apply :(

This was determined in the middle of the thread, i agreed and i'll be doing it online for free with turbotax. Healthcare coverage is still the issue though

OP, i work at walmart and made $15000 cdn last year

I pay $240/mo for drugs because i dont have coverage, i paid off my student loan, bought silver, and STILL have enough left over to have $45/pay deductible for stocks witg about $1500 going into cash savings every year

Get your fucking shit together

I'm sure somebody already answered, but Trump isn't enforcing the Obamacare mandate shit and you just claim that insurance was too expensive for whatever months you didn't have it, whether or not you actually did the math to figure that out or even check with the marketplace in the first place.

tldr: I said it was too expensive and I got my return back months ago you slacker

I could if i didnt have to pay a fucken obamacare tax penalty. That would be a great start. It'll take much longer to sort myself out with the penalty.

No, they do.

When my mother filed for political asylum when communist took over her shithole country it was accepted. She came here legally and naturalized. Did the whole process from her country at the US embassy, when it was accepted she moved here.

My dad did the same thing when the Shah of Iran fell. US flew him to germany, give him his american paperwork and then he flew to the USA.

None of them are illegal. Whether or not they are welcomed here is another matter altogether.

You're a retard, nobody wants to pay that shit and as soon as Trump was elected he told the IRS to not enforce the individual mandate. If you didn't have insurance for some portion or the entire year, you simply claim it was too expensive (as per complicated rules you don't actually have to do the math for because it's no longer enforced).

The individual mandate is the least popular part of Obamacare by far and frankly even if Trump didn't tell them to not enforce that I would still lie and not pay it. Fuck you, come to my door and get it. But, you can claim it was too expensive safely.

hello kettle.

Dude, I thought everybody already knew, FUCKING IGNORE THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE. LIE TO THE TAX FORMS AND SAY IT WAS "TOO EXPENSIVE" WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING THE MATH TO FIGURE OUT IF THEY AGREE THAT IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE BECAUSE TRUMP DOES NOT WANT TO ENFORCE THE INDIVIDUAL MANDATE AND TOLD THE IRS TO FUCK OFF ON THAT

Drugs as in medicine for my crohns disease.
Previously I took Asacol, now I'm on Prednisone and a fuckton of supplements. Later I get to start on Methotrexate because the other shit like Remocade is like $18000/yr

I remember doing my taxes via TurboTax when I came to the Obamacare part, I enter in all the information they sent.

I hope Trump makes it affordable to have white children again because I still have my college loans to pay.

pol in a nutshell: I work at walmart for below poverty minimum wages and have no skills or education but at least i ain't a nigger!

smh

b-but muh crohns

The only drug I do is caffeine in the form of soda

What do you want me to say user? Hurf durf pharmaceutical Jews

please tell me walmart doesn't let you tards around the fish tanks.

OP here, the fish are all dead when i pass by that area, its fucken gross. Sometimes the living fish will chomp on the dead fish.

Since none of the exemptions apply to me, i think ill just file without claiming health insurance. Wish me the best guys =[

Though im still researching and looking into more options.

Someone mentioned hardship. Thats what im gonna look up now.

Decision fatigue- getting stressed over doing your taxes when to everyone else its a simple, silly matter that can be handled at the snap of a finger.

Interesting to behold all the self-aggrandizing wizard types chastise just the type of working man who put the God Emperor in office. I know this isn't the place for condescending niceties, but it sure is neat to watch.

Shut your faggot mouth.

You know absolutely nothing about any of the anons in this thread personally, what their lives look like, or the individual hardships they've faced. Your cunty two sentence condescension in defense of the half arab half spic full retard who made this thread is exactly the type of limp wristed, passive aggressive dog shit that a leftist or a female would pull.

Eat a 9mm you snide little useless cock socket.

this

get off of Holla Forums, that's your first step in sorting yourself out. then watch as many Jordan Peterson lectures as you can.

That's what I thought, so you're losing $18 + $660 =$678.

Be more clear you friend

ATM, from some brief research seems like i could apply for a homelessness exemption since theres no documentation required to prove it. Then again, I wasn't homeless, close to it but not there yet, though obamacare might expedite that process.

So back to square one, claim homelessness and get exemption through lying, or leave the health insurance coverage portion of my tax return blank and claim ignorance but correct it if they come knocking.

and to add, just to be perfectly honest, i dont truly believe the IRS is coming after this poor schmuck, theyll prollie see the tax return and laugh at how much i earn, wipe away a tear, and approve it.

Theyre prollie after the big guys n gals that are defruading tens of thousands or more.

Good advice up until this point. You always spend the most possible on anything that separates you from the ground. This means tires, beds, shoes/boots, floor and other such things. This doesn't mean going full consumer whore of course and there is nothing wrong with buying something used in some cases (tires are a good example). But once you can afford to you should always get a decent new set.

Consider work boots, buying a cheap pair at wal-mart might sound like a good idea when all you have is a $30-$50 budget. But those boots aren't going to last long if you use them every day, at best 6 months-year. I used to work landscaping and would watch co-workers go through 3-4 pairs of those cheap boots in a year all while complaining how bad they felt on their feet. If you can afford to save up for a $100-$150 pair of good boots from a decent boot maker (not going to shill brands) they'll feel better on your feet once broken in and last much much longer. It will probably even be possible to get them repaired (resoled) once or twice before they're totally worn out.

The penalty was unfortunately not waived. The law has not been repealed. Yet.

No, our store is too small to have live animals.

Good advice. My original plan was to save up, and then get used tires off a junkyard car that has the same dimensions. When the second tire blew I didnt have the cash on hand to get them at a junkyard, took the bus for a while to work, and eventually had to apply for a credit card to replace them with remanufactured chinese tires.

I always try to buy used.

As part of our benefits package (this applies to all associates), Walmart allows you to purchase one pair of steel-toed boots at cost, per year.

OP here. Worked there for 5 years and ive never seen this. No one has ever gotten shoes for free or anything for that matter, if u lose/destroy or forghet ur vest u gotta pay $10 for a new one, nonrefundable.

is this cuz ur in canada?

pick one and only one

chirst that sounds pathetic, i shouldn't be surprised but I am. is this how fucked most people are these days?

t. recluse outside of work

I actually like the oboma law. If you are white and can't afford it, you should be gassed.

You don't need o report it, but if they find out anyways, you'll still have to pay them.

I came in just under the limit for having to pay taxes on income, but only because I filed as married for last year, which I am.

Didn't have health insurance, didn't hear anything about it, got 1.6 grand back in taxes, no problems.

If OP was a nigger he would have already had his shit repossessed.

As in the penalty for not paying or…? Which great goy are you working for?!

Admiration, user, but sometimes all volks have to work with is a few scratch bucks. In those case, I recommend the priority (I was there at one point): get to work (tires), work (feet), sleep (bed). I've never given a shit about the floor so long as it's clean. But I think we're both cut from the same cloth and hoping to help out other anons working into it.

I got my A+ certification in a month.

at least with an art history degree you don't have to compete with every pajeet in asia over shitty codemonkey jobs

??? This dude is obviously retarded

Read the 2016 instructions for Form 8965. Get the form itself, read thru it. All online. You can claim an income exemption if what you'd have paid for the shit bronze package is more than a certain percentage of your income.

Plenty of sites listed on IRS site that will charge you nothing if you're poor, to do your taxes. Read more you lazy faggot.

uneducation shaming is like fat shaming, it's meant to motive u to get it together, that's all

LMAO

I spilled my soda all over my boxers

Didn't Trump remove the mandatory payment ?

Holla Forumstard comes to benevolent papa Holla Forums for help

By executive order, op is in fact a dumb nigger.

Good job everyone wasting their time on worthless nigger OP who I fucking guarantee won't even file by the required date

You're not poor, idiot. Stop spending money on hookers, blow, rims, and Popeye's like some nigger.