JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON PEWDIEPIE

JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON PEWDIEPIE

Quick rundown:

-PewDiePie videos were de-monetised because of him blasting Jews
-PewDiePie banned from mentioning Hitler
-He was "fired" by Disney because of his anti-semitism
-He recently received criticism on one of his last videos because he said "Black Lives Don't Matter"
-He was also criticised because of "power-leveling" Jews on a Conan Gameplay (level 6 jew)

Basically, PewDiePie is /ourguy/ and possibly the most redpilled famous person in the entire world.

youtube.com/watch?v=nsWpFgIgYT4

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/4/10/15246814/pewdiepie-youtube-family-friendly-twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

e-celeb

Borderline slide

polygon.com/2017/4/10/15246814/pewdiepie-youtube-family-friendly-twitch

What garbage threads could possibly be worth sliding.

inb4 JIDF 'divide and conquer' posts.

My girlfriend babysat 3 kids over the summer, I got to meet them over a few months ago.

They are 8, 10 and 16, and each and every one of them know who Pewdiepie is and love him.

The parents know too.

Pewdiepie already has more than enough money to comfortable live out the rest of his life and never work again.

imo he will soon "ascend" and make the entire world take the red pill - starting with the kids. They hang on to his every word

using the kikes own tactics against them, it's the best bet to fighting the kike slavers we have.

He needs to name the jew, i.e., Disney.

The best part is most parents have no idea and don't monitor what their kids watch anyway

He already named the Jew though, the video was deleted.

There's a little glimpse at it at 1:20.

Can't embed for some reason.

I still can't believe we managed to get a Holla Forumsack into such an insanely influential position in the world.

That isn't how sliding works, friendo

I can't help but like pewdiepie a little. I don't find is content generally funny, but he is appealing to younger children so that makes sense.
Seems like a cool guy to hang out with

Hey, imkikey anchored this thread. Must be pissing off his sponsors.

I know most think he's a roofus but I actually see a very smart and slow subversion game coming from the pie.

So I get banned for pointing this out more than a month ago, and now it's okay.
No e-celeb bullshit, then e-celeb bullshit, these /pol standards change pretty quickly.
Force-based pewdiepie though.

How long till I'm banned kek?

that crackpipe of yours must be hot to the touch

Start a thread in /polk/

Kikey is gonna kill his board regardless.

No idiot gets to the position he is in. He might not be a genius, but he's a smart guy for sure. Idk if I would go all the way and call him /ourguy/, but he is definitely playing some kind of game, probably with disney at this point, which is in our interest regardless

What is /pol?

See what I mean? People think he's a doof. Whatever. I still say he's spreading the good stuff. Casualization. He making trump/hitler/etc, casual. Doesn't declare allegiance, just softens the thought of these subjects.

He's useful

He was "babysitting" them

There's no use in that I think, go back to searching all of what the jews have bought or destroyed from the goyim.

It's well known that Felix is an oldfag.

I mean for fucks sake he does regular videos where he goes on /gif/ and reads YLYL threads.

If you were going to be banned it'd already happen since your thread has been anchored. We all know about PewDiePie and this really didnt need its own thread. Your posts indicate you're a newfag, so you might want to consider lurking for a time. Absorb the culture and mannerisms.

I've actually been here since the exodus but I like shitposting :^)

it's been 3 years m8 I still miss /gsg/ though, wonder how I got from /gsg/ to Holla Forums sometimes.

You grew up. 3 years is that much closer to the grave.

/gsg/ didn't really need its own board. The Holla Forums general is adequate.
As a fellow /gsg/fag I see you as a comrade, but user you're asking for your faggot ass to get a ban

How retarded do you have to be to take polygon seriously? Just wondering.

Hmm I appear to have been unsubbed from his channel. How very curious.

Must be a coincidence. :^)

maybe for a brief moment you werent a YUGE FAGGOT and unsubbed? nah…. impossible.

You aren't very smart for a jewboy.

Presents the facts, BTFO shills.
You wish you were this based anons.

DELIVERS speech on a UN panel on the funding of the western powers to topple Assad, proceeds to BTFO Norwegian crypto-kike.
JEW tube.com/ watch?v=uap0GwBYdBA

Destroys sand-nigger with vastly superior energy levels.
JEW tube.com/watch?v=3JFEmCKHVME

OUR GIRL.
AND YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING ANONS.

pic related: from her fb page, decriptions reads: "…and I support Syria against illegal, criminal, US (and Zionist) (and Turkish) bombings."

I wonder who could be upset with unapproved persons gaining popular influence?