BATMAN NINJA

The english trailer dropped and THE BIG GUY JUST GOT BIGGER.

No Conroy no sale

Fuck this bitch.

Here's your film Conroy fag. Enjoy it.

Kenny reprising the Penguin is the only choice that has me interested.

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

You fucking smelly ass ape, why the fuck are you always screwing up the time stream?

Really activates the almonds

This ride just keeps getting wilder. I love it.

No thanks I'll just watch a sub and have it on mute.

doing gods work, user.

Oh God, why?!

Why is everyone speaking through a tin can?

Wasn't Roger Craig Smith Batman in that off-brand Arkham game?

Yuri Lowenthal? That's a name that I haven't heard of in years…his voice used to be everywhere.

t.homosexual

It's not that..it's that DC been pushing Harley down our throats. Ease up a little, is all I'm saying.

As long as she's not tumblrfied I couldn't care less honestly, that fucking lip licking in the trailer is boner fuel.

She sells, so it makes sense to put her on the cover. She might also be one of the main characters of the story for all we know. All we can hope for is that Japs will handle her craziness well enough, instead relying on her comic book version.
Since they are Japs, I bet it will be more in line with BTAS and Arkham Games than modern comics.

Yeah he was Batman in Batman Arkham Origins.

Funny enough he was recently in Batman Gotham by Gaslight. Makes me wonder what he's been doing all these years.

If I recall, there was a big Voice Actor Strike 1-2 years ago, so maybe that's why we haven't heard from him in a while.

Never knew he participated in that. I read some article that years ago he was doing some radio play as a side project.

I'll take it but it's a shame he hasn't voiced Terry in so long.

Did they run out of black pixels so they couldn't ink that cover? Fucking hell.

You seriously were thinking about watching this in english and not japanese?

Heh.

Nice touch.

The animation feels very familiar.

It reminds me of Jojo.

well the team behind the JoJo openings are doing the animation for this.

Why do Japanese studios do this? It'd be inexpensive as fuck to just give us a decent 24 fps with smooth motion, but they do their damnedest to make sure everything moves like it's fucking pokemon. Worse yet is that exactly the wrong frames in a motion get shown so we're given the most disjointed visuals possible.
Knights of Sidonia was guilty of it, BLAME! was guilty of it, and now this is guilty of it

Compared to everything else in the trailer, Bane looks like he's drawn 2D. Am I just seeing things?

I really am digging all these characters period inspired designs. I'm just worried all these fuckers are just gonna have 2 minutes of screen time at most and most of them be taken out in the course of a montage.

Naze ka?

This looks retarded as fuck.

The problem isn't period inspired designs, it is making modern characters go back in time. This is the wrong way to do this unless it is done absolutely right. I think DC shorts had a Chinese Batman Catwoman, Bane, and etc that was done great. They weren't modern characters stuck in China. This is not done right at all.

And the Joker is just straight up Kefka

WE WAZ KANGS

Finally.

I'm honestly just here for these two and to see how they'll be handled but I like what I've seen so far.

Its tara, they have to tumblrfy it to make it so she cant put actual effort into it.

Go back to Africa you fucking ape.

I explained, having the MODERN CHARACTERS go back into time into Feudal Japan is the retarded aspect user.

Not the fact it is based in the past time with similar characters. See the trailer.

Because Japs combine CG with traditionally animated things a lot.

It can be if it's done poorly.

I hope that this time they show the bat family actually working together and being friendly rather than Bruce being a dick to everyone.

lol

Attached: DZEP9MNVQAAkqPx.jpg (1200x862, 106.23K)

Attached: ポプテピピック」×『ニンジャバットマン』コラボ15秒CM.mp4 (640x360, 1.13M)

Warner fucks up again.

Attached: Joker Dissapoint.jpg (492x462, 105.42K)

This is my new favorite thing.

Attached: popteamepic batman 3.png (1280x716 834.07 KB, 805.09K)