BREAKING!!! Defense Department Briefing from the Pentagon REGARDING RUSSIA, CHINA AND NORTH KOREA

GET IN HERE!

LIVESTREAM -
youtube.com/watch?v=zqWQB4DhvXg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/putin-russia-has-learned-more-false-flag-strikes-are-being-prepared-damascus-region
youtube.com/channel/UCg1Noz8I9UoZCF_Nh20rJdA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium#Ammunition
apminebanconvention.org/fileadmin/APMBC/IWP/IM-June15/2f_STOCKPILE_DESTRUCTION_-_Belarus.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh man you cant fool me with that nice music you kikes

This should be interesting.

Oh shit bump

is this about that "Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed" meme?

I wonder which kike the US will be fighting for today, will it be someone like soros, or will it be someone like bibbi.

Maybe they found another rare kike in their ranks and we can skip straight to tikkun olam and third temples being build for the world apocalypse. Yesh.

I hope for a good briefing, but it will likely be a statement that tells us fuck all.

It's not going to say anything we didn't already know. Serious shit is never announced beforehand: it happens, then you find out, if you're still alive.

Oh look, the (((media))) is filtering in. Is this the same crowd from the press briefing?

Yay for globalism!

inb4 war is declared on the norks and the gooks and snowniggers are going to help us finish what we(US) started in the Korean War

ITS STARTING

Bump for interest.

if war is declared on Syria how do we interpret that?

Just a mic test

Why was a Russian war song (1812 Overture) playing in the background?

We declare it as war upon ourselves, I assume. I refuse to die for the kikes in their petty schemes that they involve the world in.

that dude on twitter?

Foreshadowing on planned events.

The music is not from the DOD, it's from the youtube channel.

My bad, you're right.

wtf these people in front of the camera are giants
look how small the podium/water bottle etc is compared to them
this has to be fake

Shills BTFO

If we're being honest, I want NK to get out of this than Syria.

Trump warns that by attacking Assad, US will ‘end up fighting Russia’

Shills BTFO

Are you illiterate

Lmao the salt

same here m8

I forgot "more" in between "this" and "than"
Sorry. I'm not very awake right now.

Also

Holy shit it was true. All of you niggers were from r/the_donald all along.

CHESSCUCKS ARE LITERAL REDDITORS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what is the first thing you want to do living in a post apocalyptical America?

This is what we're dealing with.

kill niggers

Get a plane so I can fly around the world and loot all the important shit before anyone else can.
Then again I am in NY, so if I survive the nukes i can just raid the Met.
Then start my own society.
Speaking of which when the nukes drop where should we meet up to make our own society?

Bumped and in for the Habbening.
Is the DoD with or against Trump?

I just called the prior service USMC recruiter.

Anyone else getting back in to die for the jews?

You know, hearing this music selection actually does pump me up. Not to die in a ZOG war, but thinking about an uprising against the ZOG should things start heading towards the brink. You can bet there are people who would have this blaring as they marched towards the capital during the final assault. Maybe it's just a fantasy borne of despair, but it helps warm the soul during dark times.

Lol no, if I absolutely have to get involved in the war I'm gonna try getting a job in management, maybe propaganda. I'll make sure to put in subliminal messages for us tho don't worry.

IT'S TIME

HAPPENING

STARTAN
MAD DOG MATTIS LOOKS GRUFF AS PER USUAL

MAD DOG MATTIS

War against NK is the only acceptable one for me, if you leave NK alone they will eventually make a bomb that works

Mattis looks like he's chewing tobacco every time he talks.

These posts are just sad now.
Mattis is a neocon cuck.

We're done here.

Come on dog. You don't want to get your legs blown off crossing the DMZ?

He sounds like one for sure.

Yeah, and they'll keep not having a Rothschild bank! Can't have that!
Lets go die to open new markets for financial Jewry!
YAY FOR GLOBALISM

If everyone in my home town signs up, I'm not gonna be a fag and stay, but I'm still gonna be a pussy, and just be a sniper or something long range.

Hello ZOGbot my old friend…

"Our priority remains the defeat of ISIS"
Looking nice so far..

Wew.

Noice.

What the fuck, nigger? Assad didn't gas anyone you dumb fucking faggot.

LOL

If the Rothschilds are so bad, why did Yael date one? Why did N M Rothschild & Sons bail Trump out?

Good one, m8.
I doubt you'll be anything other than supply or PAC.

Are you denying that the norks are trying to develop serious nukes? really?

Lmao the asshurt is real

MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS
MAD ZOG MATTIS

MAD ZOG MATTIS
A
D
Z
O
G
M
A
T
T
I
S

These fucking LIARS! I can't believe it.

? Did he mis-speak or was the report about 27 hits wrong? Also that was short.

General who?

oh boy

Nigger I'd rather not get socially murdered for staying home while all the other men go to war, it's a dick move especially if all the women stay.

Probably but still.

Are you denying that has basically nothing to do with whats happening? Really?
If you think this is Daddy Trump rushing to protect you from big bad nuclear NK, you deserve the Chinese bullet that will kill you.

Mad Cuck Mattis.

No the otehr guy.

Holy shit you're a faggot.

I noticed this as well, I think theyre trying to create a bearenstain instance here. Watch for the writeup

Wait I didn't hear the last part, did they say "ISIS is the priority?"

If all your friends jumped off a bridge for Israel…

Here's your
Reddit. You can start crying now.

Top kek lmao

Yes, they did. It sounds like it is still focused on ISIS.

Yes, they said that twice at least so far.

THE MISSION SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

AMERICA YES

Fuck you, you're more cucked than Sweden.

Clearly, he would jump.
Don't want to look like a pussy… Might get a feather!

Man, those media dogs really want to go all-in into Syria, don't they? Why did Assad wait until Trump was in office? Why did you only send a message? Are you going to go for regime change?

So what does this mean for Assad?
Is he still gonna get fucked over?

Our priority remains the defeat of al-qaeda.

I'm getting fucking deja vu. This is all leading to an invasion of Syria.

Yep.
Why are you trusting Trump admin mouth pieces?

m8, I was a ZOGbot. This is exactly what is supposed to happen when every male of fighting age gets sent off to war.
Don't be a faggot and die for Israel.

What's with all the pro-ZOG shilling as of late? Are we being raided?

God dammit

We'll see how it plays out, I suppose.

Shills having a bad day.

It really does feel like 2003 all over again.

One of them will eventually be right but we will never know which one. A declaration of war better not happen while Juventus vs Barcelona is on.

Mh. Probably. I don't want to sound like a shill but I'm treading carefully from now on. I'm worried that there's going to be another (((convenient))) gas attack.

Those are the pro-Trump shills.
You really didn't realize it? You thought only the opposition was engaged in shilling? Hah, no.

Are you not watching the stream? They just hinted at it.

Denial I suppose, stages of greif and such.

I doubt they'd be willing to sleep with me, but hey they might get desperate enough.

It's already being talked about.

She's too thin

Your tears are delicious.

Boohoo, I'm a zogbot too, but guess what?
They send me to die for Israel, I'd desert, or better yet, kill some officers, preferably American ones

Sleazy reporter lassoing in Iran.

Good title. Mine was from Holla Forumsharbour…. Wew, seems like a lifetime ago.
Also:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

I know how you feel.

They're already blaming them.

Daily Reminder

probably being a setup for this

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/putin-russia-has-learned-more-false-flag-strikes-are-being-prepared-damascus-region

Assad is utterly fucked. We'll have boots on the ground in 3-7 months.

based question

Shills have been hitting hard since the missile strike. They're trying to use it as a wedge to divide us. Ignore any fear-mongering, the fact that the media is still against Trump means he's not on their side. They thought he had changed and got all their war-drums out, but all that did was awaken Americans to how much the media REALLY wants war. A LOT of them saw how fast the media started to change their tune after the missiles landed. They thought it was weird. Months of overwhelming negativity about Trump and suddenly they're all praising his action? It stinks of war-mongering, and the public caught the scent. Trump's attack has caused people to trust the war-hungry media even less than before.

"The strike was directed at ((the people)) responsible for the planning and execution of the chemical attack."
Do we have clear proof that the airbase was actually Assad controlled? Maybe they are trying to give us a sign here.

Anything on Russia yet?

…Shouldn't incendiaries count as 'chemical weapons'?

This just reeks of kikes.

On how many dimensions of chess are you on?

Only I've caught so far is they made sure not to hit Russian targets during the strike.

Why doesn't Putin just discuss this with trump?
If Trump knows they were false then he should lose trust in Cuckner and Ivanka.

Probably too many.

God, can you people just kys already?

Which stage is Bargaining again?

You people are delusional.

Some bitch asked if Russia was involved, they just said they didnt know

I don't think you know what "cuck" means. Kushner is the opposite of a cuck.

All rules should be thrown out of the window when you're going to war

Lol they have an agenda, the boss man told their joke-ass reporters to ask those questions. You can see there's no collusion though between those journos and the brass here. Mattis is stonewalling hard, it's nice to see them ignore Russia and Iran on this. The other reporter who asked "if assad steps aside will your troops be ready" is more concerning. What the fuck business do our troops have there.

I need him to confirm it, the strikes were small sure but I have my doubts.

Well it doesn't seem like Trump is even planning to have a meeting with Putin, which is a bit concerning in a times like this.

Hardly lad.
Yael Kushner is a rich Jew York liberal independynt womyn - she almost-certainly cucks that sad lil kike on the reg.

He knows, dude. He knows.
He just doesn't care.

That's even worse.

It is.

CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG

Rothschilds today. They want to get their hands on Best Korea.

It does, big time!

You shills are getting dumber by day.

If Trump was malicious we would've been at war since minutes after the strikes.

Stop getting so ass-blasted, user. Someone asked why there was so much shilling, and I was telling them why.

I know man, I know.

Bibi tomorrow, gotta get that pipeline, got globalism fast!

Thats just stupid.

This

I hope all males under 50 in my town join up and die for the ZOG. Then I'm going to pleasure myself with their wives and children once I convert to Islam

Good question

IT WILL NOT SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL

And you were telling them falsehoods.

Except it always does lel.

Nobody would have allowed Trump to declar all-out war on Syria within days of taking the office. This is the build-up he needs to do Israel's bidding. And you're all falling for it.

How so? Why does Trump seem to be evasive to WW3 in this regard? If he wasn't we'd be at war at least with Syria by now.

Then please enlighten me to the reason for all the shilling, if it's not a result of using the missile strike to divide?

Look into how World War 2 started.

Why does Assad not address the world personally. Do a youtube video or something. Can anyone riddle me this?

alright so whats everyone think so far? trump still ourguy or are we close to ww3?

so… war?

These two are not mutually exclusive

Mattis has just admitted that the US will put boots on the ground in Syria, and that Russia better GTFO.

This.
If Assad and Putin have evidence to defend themselves why not just come out with it? Why is everyone hiding it, even the people who are accused of it?

HE FUCKING KNOWS ASSAD ACCIDENTALLY BOMBED A WAREHOUSE WITH CHLORINE

Nope, its competing shill factions. One is trying to maintain the false sense of unity, the other to degrade it.
So you were half right, in a sense, but your rhetoric and expressed views suggest someone still holding onto that seed of hope that it might be okay.

Allow me to burst that bubble: Its not going to be okay. We're going to war. Again.

Holy shit, m8. Do you eat through a straw?

true but ww3 because of a falseflag?

Not a bad idea, but Jewtube would probably scrub it.

This is the same shit they've been saying since the early 2000s.

He means why isn't he announcing anything?

Unless World War III pits us against Israel, yes they are.

Because Trump and Putin have told him to keep quiet.

Depends on the next false flag(s) and how Trump responds.

God what a boring time period we are in that we have to look at these two cucks sitting there, telling these lies. In days past one could just go there and kill them with a big army. Fugging faggots

No one would believe him if he denies.

Now Im left wondering if the bugs actually bombed Buenos Aires…

What's so retarded about my question, you faggot?

Doesn't have to be youtube. Trust me if he did a video it would be viral in a second.

I've seen Assad do a lengthy interview in Prague a few years back where he explained everything well, but like nobody paid attention to it. We live in a Huxley tier jew world where the truth gets ignored even when it gets out.

You would think so, which begs the very question you asked.

Very true.

I don't wanna lose faith but I can't believe this.

Oh jeeze he'll be that drill sargeant with the combat action badge telling all the privates about how tough it is down range even though he was supply and never once went outside the wire or saw anything but a stray mortar hit half a mile away from him

Is the fact Mattis kept giving vague answers about Syria not cluing anyone else in that we're not going to war?

Wait, didn't we use fucking irradiated ammunition in Iraq?

this shit is worse than being blue ballsed

ZOG. ZOG never changes

Honestly, I haven't seen any "unity-shilling" and I don't see what sort of purpose that would even serve, especially with such a concentrated effort to divide.
You presume too much about me. We ARE going to war again, and it will be glorious. But not today, and not with Assad.

You mean depleted uranium?

Kikes, Politicians, Military, Media, Law Enforcement….. all in bed together lying.

user if you want to larp, cuckchan's the place to go.

The strength of DU munitions comes from its density, not it's radioactivity.

Yeah true. Still, it strikes me as weird that he is so silent about it.

It was all "Syria" and nothing direct at Assad/pro-Assad/Anti-Assad as I could tell. Hopefully both sides get the fucking hint.

This, combined with Spicer breaking his own rule and answering questions about Assad in power with his personal opinion, rather than an official stance of the White House, tell me that we're not going to war with Syria, we're not pursuing military action against Assad, and it's going to be fine.

Okay, I could barely watch the live stream without it cutting out. However, I have made changes to my open letter to Trump. Still need some opinions about it, but I think it's closer to being done.

Mr. President,

I am writing, though I have little hope that it will ever truly reach you, to express my displeasure with the recent strike upon Syria and the possibility of war with North Korea. I, and many others, voted for you on the stance of non-interventionism, to stop sending our troops to pointless wars and to focus solely on the homeland. More importantly, I voted to stop the march of globalism from stamping its boot on our wonderful constitution.

It is not our place to fight for Syria's people, especially without there first being an investigation. Your strike upon the Syrian airbase for supposedly using sarin gas on their own people without evidence more substantial than images and the dubious eye witness reports of “chemical bomb canisters” falling from the sky, especially when there has been numerous cases of the Rebels and ISIS/ISIL actually using chemical warfare on people is immensely worrying. Do you not recall the same being said three/four years ago, do you not remember the ruler of Syria, Bashar Al-Assad giving up his chemical weapons then?

I don't mean to question our intelligence communities, but I am worried about the possibility of a repeat of former president George W. Bush and his claims of “WMD's” that were later found out to be false or exaggerated. If you do have evidence of these attacks being a direct threat, why not present it to the American people? If a chemical attack on the citizens of other counties is a direct threat, then what about the numerous terrorist attacks that have happened all over Europe caused by radical muslim terrorists? Surely they are of a greater threat to us, due to the increasing regularity than a possible chemical attack?

I must also ask, Mr. President, that if we are going to bomb Syria for supposed chemical warfare on their own people without evidence, then why do we not also bomb Israel? Do they not unjustly attack the Palestinians? Do they not bomb the people of Palestine, drive them from their homes and take over their land, despite being told multiple times to stop expanding their territory by the UN?

I implore you to stick to your campaign promises, Mr. President. We face too many problems, Some that you pointed out over the course of your campaign. Trade deals, production, illegal immigration, the job crisis, the failing economy and the attacks on our liberties by special interest groups and lobbyist are such issues. One important one, pertaining to the issues at hand, is the halt of any and all foreign national lobbying. I hope I needn't remind you of the rest of them. One issue that is close to my heart is the rampancy of pedophilia. It has mentally scarred one of my family members, and even now, over a decade later, she still has mental and physical scars. It is also disturbingly often that it seems some of the people we trust to lead our communities, even our states, are found to be offenders as well!

Now, I understand that the world of politics is cut-throat and unpleasant. In fact, I understand that my understanding of those facts is sorely lacking and that one need to be in the position that you are in to grasp the severity of the corruption and self-interest that has taken over our government. But we elected you to tackle these issues, Mr. President. No one else would even touch on the issues that you spoke about, so passionately and with such conviction, on the campaign trail. You called out the bankers, the lobbyists,, the lying media and the foreign nationals who now seem to dictate our policies. You called out your predecessor for his interventionism and his complicity in letting our government fall in line with the globalist message.

Why do we have to be the protectors of the world, Mr. President? Why must we send our men to fight and potentially die in wars that are not ours to fight? We have no business in the Middle-East. We might have allies in that part of the world, but they need to fight their own battles. Let their forces handle their problems, and let their politicians try to solve things diplomatically.

If we fight everyone's wars for them, then we are no better than the Globalists you were elected to stop.

Honestly? You may well be demonstrable of it. But to say you haven't seen it is laughable, in that its everywhere on the board right now. Either you aren't able to properly interpret it, or you are denying it. The purpose would be what the purpose always is, to control minds and their narratives.

Either you're optimistic without warrant, or you're engaging in head-in-sand 'patriotism'-tier bullshit.
I don't care which, but its stupid in either case… Not to say you are stupid, but that view certainly is.

Dunno, do I? If so, isn't that technically a chemical weapon, in that radiation is a chemical property?

And the fact that it burns when it hits something hard.

And reddit is the place to go if you want to deny reality. Feel free to head out. we understand.

Ah… But isn't it radioactive? I remember the libshits kvetching about increased cancers and shit from their use.

user, we're not going to war with Syria. Your letter is irrelevant and bordering on spam. Maybe your heart's in the right place, but please knock it off.

A-10's gun and some tank rounds use DU. Is that what you mean?

Technically speaking I'd say you're right.

Of course, you would know.

I honestly don't know.

So we really are total hypocrites…

Interesting, source?

He does but not constantly, you'll probably see Assad make a video in a week or two
Most videos of Assad's speeches are recorded in Arabic and translated later and uploaded here first youtube.com/channel/UCg1Noz8I9UoZCF_Nh20rJdA
Putin has also spoke out multiple times about the lack of evidence and his own counter claims to multiple media outlets

Video related of the airbase after the attack is also interesting and they mention that there were no chemical agents there and no protective gear was needed

This, the unity shilling is certainly visible and someone is clearly trying to direct the narrative

Like you would know about cuckchan, eh?

cancer, birth defects, etc. the DU burns and disintegrates, gets into the soil/food/water.

Wow… Thats… Great.

Yeah, DU is bad news. It's just insanely dense while being extremely hard, making it ideal for heavy shells like tanks fire.

DU has very very very very little radiation left but it's still there. So, yeah.

Mildly radioactive but its chemically toxic as a metal much like lead which is more of what causes cancer and other issues from the resulting dust

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium#Ammunition

Thats… Thats just great. I feel great.

Chemical munitions dissipate very quickly. Even after a few hours, no protective gear would be needed. Interestingly, this is why kikes always accuse their enemies of "chemical attacks."
While the fact that no protective gear would be needed makes it seem like no chemicals were used, it actually doesn't mean any thing and it also makes the perfect false flag for Israel.

Pointing out division shills are out in force is "unity-shilling?" Who would even benefit from unity-shilling to the degree you describe? Shills, by definition, have an ulterior agenda for their actions. So what's the long-con of somebody unity-shilling? What purpose are they trying to achieve?
I'm not sure "without warrant" is correct. What reason would I have to not be optimistic? Trump asserted American dominance, embarrassed all the media and neo-lib/con war-mongers by making them salivate in public, and forced China to engage in coal-trade deals with the US over their neighbor North Korea.

Not to mention it's pretty obvious at this point Syria was our own false flag to distract people.

Look, every time I've posted it, something has gone wrong. The first two times, the ashes and Echoes dipshit started spamming the threads. The third time, Mods bumplocked it for no reason. However, I was able to get some form of criticism from one user who suggested that I add in a mention of pedophilia. I have, and it's not even false.

As for not going to war, maybe. However, it is something that might help. Maybe tweak it, remove the personal anecdote of pedophilia ruining someones life and present it as something for the normalfags to send? You know how much they hate thinking up letters, since it's easier to just send an already complete letter en mass. Maybe even through physical mail, since they wouldn't be able to mass delete them all at once.

With whom then? Chinks?

Look up Yankee Doodle fife and drum it's like a small parade it will pump you up. Also remember that was a British song we stole and played to them as we forced them out, so there's no shame and using these songs for a rebellion as our founder's would just have a laugh by stealing theirs. Fuck yea USA not jewSA

Norks to be exact.

Nope. Only halogens dissipate quickly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin#Degradation_and_shelf_life

Mattis that the DoD believes it wasn't Chlorine, so it's a nerve agent.
Nerve agents don't break down quickly, and can cause serious health problems to poorly equipped first responders.

The images and videos coming out of this "attack" show the first responders were not equipped to handle victims of nerve agents, so if the DoD is telling the truth, all those people would be hospitalized and seriously ill.

Mattis informed the world that this was a false flag event by telling the media it wasn't chlorine.

Best American military song coming through.

#AssadIsInnocent

Thanks that was beautiful.

In the manner you did? Yes.
Let's review.
> Shills have been hitting hard since the missile strike. They're trying to use it as a wedge to divide us. Ignore any fear-mongering, the fact that the media is still against Trump means he's not on their side. They thought he had changed and got all their war-drums out, but all that did was awaken Americans to how much the media REALLY wants war. A LOT of them saw how fast the media started to change their tune after the missiles landed. They thought it was weird. Months of overwhelming negativity about Trump and suddenly they're all praising his action? It stinks of war-mongering, and the public caught the scent.
> Trump's attack has caused people to trust the war-hungry media even less than before.
That reeks of unity-shilling, yes. You're trying your damnedest in that post to posit that Trump is actually totally still a good guy and, I mean, look! The media doesn't like him still! We're breaking the conditioning!… Point being: Yes, your post could very-easily be interpreted as what one might call unity-shilling, trying to maintain the appearance of a consensus in support of Trump, or even considering him still viable at this stage.

The Trump Administration.
To maintain the appearance of unity, and more than an appearance if possible, obviously (I would think at least). These are people/groups/organizations whose entire purpose is to try and control your mind and the narratives you accept, and right now, there are two competing factions - shills who are attempting to degrade that to harm… well, to harm lots of things: Holla Forums as a community, the Trump admin, the right in general, etc etc… and other shills who are attempting to bolster and maintain it, as it is socially valuable to maintain the appearance (at least!) of consensus/majority support for the Trump admin on Holla Forums, to the benefit of the aforementioned regime.

You're about to enter wartime under an administration that ran on the platform of, at least partially, ending foreign wars that accomplish nothing.
America First rings hollow in this instance, to say the least.

An overtly optimistic view that is unwarranted given the circumstances
You really think they're embarrassed? Because, honestly dude, that sounds like either head-in-sand patriotardism or the writing of an administration propaganda agent trying to push a narrative.
That's making a big assumption in many contexts, but I'll go ahead and grant you that one just so you can at least save face.

Point being, your argument for why you shouldn't be lacking in optimism only further espouses everything I've said about your previous commentary, in spades.

Not if they were stored as a binary agent like nearly all Sarin, and like the US claimed was stored in supposed binary containers (pic related) which were found to contain cluster bombs on further inspection
Here is a belarussian document about the containers and pictures showing how they contain cluster munitions
apminebanconvention.org/fileadmin/APMBC/IWP/IM-June15/2f_STOCKPILE_DESTRUCTION_-_Belarus.pdf
They are BKF cassettes for RBK-500 AO-2.5RT cluster munitions and there is zero evidence chemical weapons were ever stored on the base

This is one of the conclusions any pol should take from this.
The best we can hope for is that it's astrategy from the administration.

When a country obtains great power,
it becomes like the sea:
all streams run downward into it.
The more powerful it grows,
the greater the need for humility.
Humility means trusting the Tao,
thus never needing to be defensive.

A great nation is like a great man:
When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts.

'''If a nation is centered in the Tao,
if it nourishes its own people
and doesn't meddle in the affairs of others,
it will be a light to all nations in the world.'''

Relevant Tao Te Ching passage.

You have to have a face to save one.

Still no one will say who isis really is,. Guess I should never expect that though.

this is such bullshit. the msm's anti-trump song has changed fucking OVERNIGHT after the strike on syria.

I have to say I'm one of those that still want to believe in trump, but this is the fact that scares me the most. If the media changes opinion so drastically on trump, it's not good.

I like you. You're a funny guy.
We're going to need funny guys.

Bashar Al Gassad

You would be a bit more convincing if you capitalized Trump's name.

user, who wouldn't want to gas some shitskin babies as a victory celebration?

I wasn't sure what thread to post this in and I didn't wanna clutter up the board with a new post, so maybe some anons here can assist. Are these "chemical weapons containers"? I can't identify what kind of containers these are and people in the usual places (kikebook, plebbit) are claiming that this picture was taken in al-Shayran air base.

Shit, I missed that. Thanks.

What is there to discuss with a zionist puppet who just does what Israel and the House of Saud tells him to do?

user here. Ssssssh. I'm trying to sell Assad to the normies.

Wow. I'm so glad doctors in Syria swirl the needle around in the heart area of a dead baby. A+ medical graduates.

These are standard issue Russian cluster mine containers, Shlomo.

Are you joking user?

If the heart's starter is broken you have to get it to turn over manually.

Wait a second…
is Assad even a Muslim?

That's obviously where Ford got the inspiration to use a hand crank to start his engines.

He's an Alawite

He's an Alawite. They are borderline white. Certainly the best brand of muzzies there is.

I actually just thought of that right after I posted that. Oh well. Regardless, that baby looks dead as dead can be.

oh fuck

WE HAVE A NEW MEATSPIN!

He even slipped up and started to say "chlorine" and then backtracked midword.

Well, not really.
They were crypto-christians pretending to be Muslim converts originally, and over the ages they started sorta believing they were Muslims while also not really adhering to the dogma, so they are a weird in-between between Christians and Muslims, while not really being either.

Seriously look at that guy. He studied to be a fucking eye doctor until the death of his older brother. All he ever wanted was help people fix their eyes for Christ's sake. It makes me so mad how they are slandering this man.

When does he fake his death and escape?

I thought he was a dentist.

If the evidence points to Israel, don't expect Putin to say it publicly. He really needs to and I hope that he does. I just can't see him going down any road where he names the Jew and Israel publicly. Maybe leak
It out or something. Shit's too important for
"Muh PR".

I think there's something about people not wanting power, but needing to take it for whatever reason that causes them to realize jews are bad news

Interesting.

I really hope (((they))) won't succeed in giving him the Gaddafi/Saddam treatment. Not just for geopolitical reason, but also because I think he's a genuinely nice guy, more so than all other parties involved. Including Trump.

please, this is embarrassing. Refute the argument proposed, if not, you're a faggot, a shill, or both.

He's showing that kid that the gas comes out of the blue horn. Teaching'em young.

This, he never chose this and was always considered timid compared to his brothers Maher Al-Assad who heads the republican guard corps and is known to be violent and Bassel Al-Assad who was a complete alpha and raised to be the actual heir

It sounds like a fucking sitcom.

The entire world's becoming a sitcom.

Fucking this. This narrative that Bashar is evil is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I bet the kikes never realized he would be so capable.

KEK

Yeah. I'm larping here but it would be awesome if the chans declared Bashar /ourguy/ and started a propaganda campaign like we did with Trump.

bashar was -always- /ourguy/ . You're not from around here.

I'm not a regular but I lurk quite a bit. I know he is generally, but I've never seen a coordinated meme campaign.

fugg i was about to go to bed

It's just like with the Fuhrer, user… One look at Assad's face and you know he is not a bad man. Our instincts for the recognition of sincerity have been obliterated from most normalfaggots. Fucking hate them.

Assad has always been a hero here.

You bring up a good point that got me thinking, where are all the pictures of Stalin looking human, nice, normal, whatever? I'm not seeing much. He did make a funny face once.

F

so true.

I remember my first early memories of politicians. Their campaign ads. I was around 5 or 6 and could always tell "this is a bad person". Time showed me I was right again and again.

we have to trust our instincts more and have less faith in politics.

So we can expect another false flag and idiots falling for it, even though it makes even less sense to Assad to gas random civilians while the whole world watches? Oh and Muh Russia too so America can move more troops to the borders.

Stalin refused to exchange prisoners to save his son and his daughter fled to the US. I think he was more of an actual sociopathic monster, like they make uncle Adolf out to be.

I'm late to the party here, but am I right in thinking that while they said "Assad did the account," and that "Assad used chemical weapons," they never date Assad's use of chemical weapons to the specific attack they responded to. They say "there is no doubt that Assad launched this attack," but at that point they don't say it was a chemical attack. They even say "we believe Assad has used chemical weapons several times," without then making it specific to the latest attack. They don't say anything to suggest that they think he still has chemical weapons, either.

Has anything actually changed from what Trump said about this before?

He was just a sociopath who acted out of a lust for power, contrast to Hitler who acted out of a genuine love for his people.
Heck, they had already written a declaration of surrender in case the Wehrmacht took Moscow, which would have ceded everything West of the Urals to Germany but explicitly demanded Stalin not to be turned over.

There's not many, and the same goes for FDR and Churchill. Most of their pictures show arrogance or that they're at least untrustworthy, unknown, maybe hiding something.

It's like when Jung said Hitler had "the eyes of the seer," and I remember reading how someone close to him saying how his "deep blue eyes pierced beyond the front of my head to the depth of my soul. He saw everything." The face and eyes show so much.

I had a very similar experience, user. When my dad would be watching the talking heads on TV, I would always chime in, "Daddy, why are you watching liars?" I remember that back to around the same age as you.

Link?

So can anyone sum up the press conference to me?

I heard Ann Coulter was happy but that's all I know.

Short version is we're not going to war with Syria.

see:

Interestingly, Assad actually has blue eyes as well

I started making a meme but couldn't come up with a caption. Maybe someone has use for it.

Sorry, I'm not on my primary PC right now and don't have the link saved here, but you should be able to find something relatively easily

Here's a Russian news segment talking about the containers at the airbase and how they never contained chemical weapons and there was never any chemical weapons at the airbase

Related, Canadian Prime Minister King's description of him.

So at 1.13.30, they're asked what gases they've observed in Syria. Mattis says "of course we've seen Chlorine, it's been documented by independent medical authorities, they've been using chemical weapons, so you're correct, that's what we've been looking at."
Then she says, "no other nerve agents that you've seen since other than the chlorine?"
Then he says, "I believe you're correct, but this time it was not chlorine, quite clearly, and we know that for certain, there's no doubt, this is, this is a medical fact."

That certainly looks like a slip-up to me. I think he was picking his words carefully so that if he's challenged legally in future he can say that by "this time it was not chlorine," he meant "this time Assad didn't use chlorine."

They are picking their words so carefully here…they never once say "Assad used chemical weapons this time." They are implying it, without ever quite saying those magical words. They aren't actually saying anything definite beyond Russia's story, that Assad's forces attacked a target and something in it exploded.

Or am I reading too much into this?

Thanks for that, user. I don't think I'd come across that one before. I really do believe Hitler was at the saint/seer level of what a human with potential can become. You can tell how this PM felt greatly for him with just being in his presence for a short visit.

This will be Bibi directly as he's a warmongering monster. Soros is the other side of the coin we've been dealt. We flipped it over with the election remember?

Bullshit, by that logic Bush was a good guy since he didn't start the ZOG war in Iraq immediately after 9/11

He did started Afghanistan after though.

Yup can't forget that. After they pulled a bunch of Saudi IDs out of the rubble, we immediately attack opium land hundreds of miles away.

No. Politics is constantly saying certain things to avoid blame later on. The fact they don't outright say assad gassed people is important, because why hide that fact through implying and vague words?

hmmm

sooo the possibility for it being 88centillionth dimensional underwater dark matter chess is still a possibility???

I should preface that I have always been of the
crowd

Im just on this ride. And i have no idea where im going, or what timeline im even in anymore.

Breaking: Kimmy Jong is no more!

You pretty much hit it on the head.

In that whole speech they dont once say

Really??

I mean even if they dont say that directly. Its for sure implied.

Yes i know implying and literally saying are different…but still.

Fuck, this is some fucky shit.

So the Hyperdimensional Nine Men's Morris hypothesis is still holding up…just about?

user, pay attention. Look at how Trump has operated so far. It's obvious what's going on.

All I know is the theory of Assad accidentally releasing chlorine gas by bombing terrorists is much more believable after the briefing today.

F
Adam (Chluaid) is making a game. Again.

tl;dr? Whats going on?

Norks about to get BTFO and we're leaving Assad alone.

Wow… All Mattis's talk about how Syria is using chemical weapons led you to believe he's going to leave Assad alone?

Thanks fam

Yes, because every time he was questioned about pursuing Assad, he dodged it and kept things vague.
Not to mention, Spicer confirmed yesterday we're not using military action against Assad, and our priority is still ISIS. Keep up user.

What the fuck were you expecting from him? Didn't Trump say we're not giving out secrets anymore?

Yes, but come on user, look at how Trump's operated in the past. Look at what Spicer said yesterday regarding Assad. Hell, look at what he fucking did during today's briefing.

How much more evidence do you need?

The most likely scenario is that trump is a neocon puppet and has fallen for the false flag attacks and will continue to attack Syria and eventually seek regime change unfortunately. North Korea on the other hand is harder to predict as to what will happen but outside of a troop buildup near their border and possibly some joint US-SK exercises i actually don't expect the situation there to escalate.

Except it isn't like that at all

I'm not buying the hes being vague due to 19247801470D chess narrative, all evidence points to him being bluepilled on Assad and prone to neocon influence

Of course you're not, now run back to your discord so you guys can figure out a new narrative.

You're prone to taking a big black cock in your ass

Nigger, he doesn't have some long history we can draw from.
Basically all he has on his resume is this unprovoked attack on Syria.
Ironically, about the same amount of evidence you'd need to see that you're getting kiked.

We have the past three months to go off of. He's been pulling bait and switches like this since he took office. If you genuinely can't see this, I'm sorry but you don't belong here.

Cool story, bro.
If you suck zionist cock every minute of the day, you don't belong here.
But really, none of this matters. Holla Forums will regroup without you chessniggers. When that happens, nobody will even allow you to post if you find the place where we all go.

Nigger you can't bait and switch an attack on a sovereign nation, let alone one as important as Syria against Israeli tricks. Trump only pulled bait and switches in areas he was competent in, the media. He has no control over how this shit goes down, he's not running it, and he can't predict the next move because he isn't some military genius. He's given the keys of the car to our fucking enemies.

Thanks for making it clear you don't belong here. Enjoy passover bro :^)

Pretending to be anti-Semitic, the Donald really is branching out.

Assad is just an excuse. It's about a new map in the middle east.

Ghadaffi, Saddam, Taliban, ISIS, Assad, etc are all just excuses to avoid talking about the nwe map, friendly to Israel and the USA.

Don't forget their Muslim Brotherhood coup in Egypt that was stomped out by the Egyptian military. After the bomb the other day, it's pretty clear somebody rejected overtures to re-enter US orbit.

Those photos, plus the ones of him touching hands with crowds of adoring German people, really get me feeling.

>>Sorry fellow "pol-ers" I am unable to come up with anything original or funny because I'm a shill faggot please help me!

Doesn't matter if we are going to war or not. No harm memeing anti-war sensibilities, redpilling people on Syria, and letting the Administration know that their voter base is fractured and to trend lightly.

Look at the state of the board m8. This place is filled with chesscucks now

Jesus Christ this meme is getting old really fast. Still no fucking wall, just stalling and he pissed away the remnants of our fucking internet privacy. Did we really just elect another fucking pawn?

You guys act like you were here first.

Yes we were actually. There are plenty of people around who remember the pre-trump Holla Forums. The whole 'god emperor' and '4D chess' memes started out tongue in cheek. Holla Forums doesn't get it's on its knees to suck a politicians dick who is repeatedly doing the opposite of what he said and not fucking delivering anything.

Come on surely you can see "Muh chess" is a logical conclusion. Trump isn't your run of the mill moron politician who throws all of his cards out on the table for everyone to see. Why do you believe Trump would go from saying "Assad isn't the enemy, ISIS is!" to "Let's go to war! I'm Bush 2.0!" in the course of three days? Muh innocent babies? That's a stupid conclusion. There is clearly something deeper going on in the geopolitical sphere.

Oh, but you don't know any of that because you're a shill :^)

….
Because jew promoted art will be worth what exactly after the day of the rope?

You realize this was exactly the same thing Obarmer-drones spouted to rationalize Bongo going to war right after getting the peace prize? Must be some devious plan, a politician would never lie to us!

Burger personality cult politics sure is strange.

The Met contains priceless archaic and classic Greek sculpture as well a massive collection of ancient Egyptian art, a large part of which was paid for by J.P. Morgan, a protestant whose eponymous bank unofficially served the role of the Federal Reserve before the Jews cut it off at the news by founding the actual Federal Reserve. So learn what you're talking about. Maybe take your bumpkin family to NYC to actually see what's in the Met.

What? You demand everyone in the world join you in your marxist leader worship cult?

Sound a bit jealous you baka

How so?

Big long day of missionaries.

well you live in a muslim country, so thats probably one reason

Beat me to it you faggot

:^)

Ok, so everywhere outside of USA is muslim, is that what you're saying? How does that have anything to do with jealousy? You're not making much sense here.

its a meme you fucking retard

So has Europe developed stockholm syndrome or what?

This is truly the lowest effort banter I've seen in a while.

Glad to see someone still remembers newgrounds Bitey Of Brackenwood.

Sorry Ahmed, burgers have a different sense of humor than you guys.

I'm sorry was my shitposting not sufficient enough for you nigger

TIL a white European learned Black and Hispanic Americans are statistically fatter. I assumed white Americans where fatter. The more you know!

Never change shills… never change

Thousands in fact, as mudskins swarm a hazard zone instantly to mourn and scream around.

Crunch that shit.

Has this happened yet?

Low bandwidth connection and don't want to waste my internets on an empty podium.

If it has happened, can someone give a tldw.

no doubt it was Ass A.D.
Mattis confirmed it personally
it won't 'spiral out of control'
gas the kikes race war now

So we (((War Dog Rattis))) now?

imo, (((they))) definitely got to Trump. Starting to lean towards the opinion that the deep-state surveillance apparatus was to counter political threats - not Middle-Eastern ones.

r u russia?

see

Honestly, I doubt this. Trump SHOULD have his finger on the pulse via Bannon. The false-flag coverage wasn't minimal - even Ron Paul has talked about it.

Bannon knows his base. Breitbart publishes to it. Something changed in the past week and this cannot just be put down to Trump being naive.

(((They))) got to him somehow.

Trump seems to be favoring Kushner over Bannon unfortunately
Likely through his own family

Assad is a fucking fashion plate. Look at that jacket.

implying Trump doesn't have the best intel on his side , Have some faith , dummy

- Bush voters during the WMD investigation

2deep4u

He's probably the only political figure I've ever been able to see as an ordinary person. Just about every other one has a sort of political caste vibe (for better or worse), as if they were born for the role of being in the public eye.
If you didn't know who Bashar al-Assad was you'd think this is just any other family taking a vacation or something. Hell you might even think it's a regular American family.
Assad being thrust into a position he never wanted and shit on by virtually the entire world for it is one of the most tragic stories of our time.

Ahahahahahahhaha nice try kike.

Don't worry, pic related

I thought the Russians confirmed the deconfliction line was suspended? At least officially.