Cop curb stomps nigger

Ohio officer curb-stomps handcuffed nigger weeks after avoiding indictment

Job well done.

Well in this case for Holla Forums it's win-win, if the officer is a kike and goes down too. Hopefully the city won't have to pay out damages for mishandling the feral wildlife.

rt.com/usa/384390-ohio-curb-stomp-police/?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

archive.is/Dfz12

It's an obviously improper use of force and should lead to termination and charges. But honestly, wanting to be a cop in a culturally diverse ghetto probably shows a lack of good decision making skills. Most of these urban areas need to just be walled off by a national guard siege force and allowed to purge themselves so that the real estate can be reclaimed and repopulated with civilized people. If emergency services stopped responding to the ghetto we would all be better off and the taxpayers would save a lot of money.

"Sir!" every other word. Niggers sure are polite when they've getting arrested.

It would be pretty telling if the cop is a kike.

I didn't think they actually work.

Joining the military then police force: poor boy's path to the inner party.

First you shoot people, then you beat people, then eventually you interrogate people. Once your job is interrogation, you live the sweet life. And they don't need any limpwristed interrogators.

Ohiooo

You know how you don't get curbstomped by the police?

Don't nigger out.

that vertical video is so badly recorded I don't want to make a webm.

and a webm is all this thread is good for other than a quick giggle

Not a curb stomp. Curb stomp exclusively means placing the victims teeth around a curb and then stomping their head so they die.

That was barely a mild head kick, and it just made the nigger more vocal.

Finally some good news

webm

That nigger is going to get paid now.

If you're going to get so frustrated dealing with niggers everyday that you kick one in the head for calling another cop sir while being handcuffed then maybe not take a job policing the hood.

You're more autistic then the 'sir' nigger and more Jewish than the pig. Also, not a curb stomb just a little kick in the face.

It's the speech equivalent of some dipshit covering his food in cayenne pepper and thinking that makes it Cajun.

he accidentally stepped too far he meant to run up to the nigger and lost his balance and his foot accidentally stepped on the coon

If you're going to be a nigger and break the law everyday and resist arrest while being handcuffed then maybe you need to get curb stomped

(checked)

Ive thought about this before: let cop-hating liberals and niggers be cops, but only in ghettoes. That way, we can avoid their cries of racism while they get killed or redpilled. Win win.

That was barely anything. If the cop actually wanted to hurt him it would've been way worse. Not that the nigger's wrong though, as stupid as it seems this is improper use of force.
He totally deserved it for calling them "son". It just sounds patronizing as shit

Wow, it's fucking nothing

HE OBVIOUSLY SLIPPED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE!

THIS IS A FUCKING DISGRACE Holla Forums HOW CAN WE JUST SIT HERE AND NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS? THAT POOR FUCKING MAN IS GOING TO HAVE HUGE HOSPITAL BILLS AND A LENGTHY RECOVERY. PLEASE Holla Forums PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE GO FUND ME FOR THE MEDICAL BILLS TO PAY FOR TREATMENT NEEDED FOR OFFICER ROSENS POOR TWISTED ANKLE!

Looks like he slipped to me. That said he cop should have been careful in that kind of situation, and whether intentional or not might well owe the man some kind of compensation. If you have a car accident you owe the person you hit compensation; this is a similar scenario.

It's pretty much nothing though. Regardless of the outcome it wasn't intentional and it didn't look like it did any real damage. OP is a faggot for fakenews tbh.

If he really curb stomped him he would have no fucking teeth and be dead.

This is just a burger cop having trouble keeping his large mass under control.

yes patronizing. literally literally patronizing.

that's deep, really eye opening…..

Don't resist arrest. When are these fucking idiots ever going to learn? Rule of law is rule of law. Maybe this cop broke the law, but if dumbass on the ground would have just chilled to the next episode this never would have happened.

But I get it. The noggities are intentionally being difficult. Alinsky 101. They are trying to grind the system down so that things like this happen, so they get to have their fantasy land of chucking spears at each other and raping.

First time I've seen a 2001 Dr. Dre reference on Holla Forums.

Tried making a moonman edit. I'm not really an art guy so please don't bully too much.
How are all my vpns already banned again?

I don't even need to read OP to surmise that he deserves it, and more.

Most of mine are as well it's from the last 2 weeks of shilling.

A curb stomp is more intentional, with a clean setup and multiple stomps for a follow thru
That seemed more like a kick to the face, if anything.

It's a bit of an overstatement to call that a "curbstomp" at any rate.

no, it's from this site being a CIA controlled echo chamber

and yet here you are

(checked)
You;re wrong its from the shilling nigger.