Happening- Explosions in Germany near Football Match

On Sky News right now, let me look for link:

rt.com/news/384394-dortmund-explosion-borussia-dortmund/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cdkBr
archive.fo/ZAkAJ
thesun.co.uk/news/3314460/borussia-dortmund-team-bus-explosion-latest-responsibility-letter-isis-berlin-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only one is injured so far and they are only thinking about cancelling the game.
Could as well be an Ultra-fandoing something retarded with a small bomb.

If only they had imported more shitskins

Low energy.

kikes fucked up

KEK
One of Dortmunds players got injured!

1 player injured game postponed to tomorrow 18:45 local time.

Good thing we turned a continent full of shitskins into refugees because Israel told us to.

ho boy

March on Berlin when?

Germ-anons, is this team a big deal? In terms of comparison for Burgers, what this be like the dallas cowboys or yankees getting hit by a bomb?

Scheiss Borussen tbh

yes, its the second most important team ermany.
Since no one got killed it will probably be brushed aside quick

MIDF works fast.

Please tell me why the fuck a football fan would just bring a small bomb to a football game you stupid fucking faggot. I can't tell if I hate jews more because of the fact they're jews, or because of how stupid they are.

THe bomb went off directly at the bus of the dortmund team.
It's easy to assume that it was someone who has something against the team.
Ofc it could also be some sandnigger practicing for when the real game begins…

Here's a pic of the bus that was near the explosions. Also have another source. archive.is/cdkBr

goyball fans are niggers, it isn't so far fetched

That's in America you stupid faggot. We're talking about Europe.

Never, lad. Germany died decades ago?

Lad

Go look up the Euro footsie teams, they're full of niggers too.

It would've been a big deal if they were to fuck with an Eastern European football club.
Those guys are unhinged. Most of them belong in mental institutions.

I bet its those fucking Christians again. Fuck the crusade.

This is a whole new level of faggotry

Isn't this a Champions League game though? Brushed aside or not, millions of people will have conversations of the religion of piss today.

Say it with me

Religion of Peace

archive.fo/ZAkAJ

Truck of Peace
more effective

goyball = football/soccer
niggerball = American football
hoop ape = basketball

And I don't mean actual niggers, I mean they behave like niggers.

What are you on about? I'm talking about european football fans, and he brought up niggerball for no reason.

Niggers or sandniggers? There's a difference, regular niggers don't blow up. They just aim poorly.

What is rugby?

Calcio moderno is just as much of a nigger sport as the NBA or NFL.

Yep, this was a massive fuckup.
I'm guessing Mossad is really regretting giving their camelfucking pets any degree of freedom to choose targets

Friend, I don't know if you are a shill or just a fucking idiot, but Ultras is fucking GERMANY using THREE DIFFERENT BOMBS in this fucking day and age? During the glory days of Ultras (you can read about it, in a fictional context, in some of Irvine Welsh's older novels) in the UK, they had some sense of "honor" where they'd coordinate via mobile phone and make sure random scarfers just there with their kids or whatever to see the game didn't get caught up.

You really think Ultras in fucking Ger-money these days would be fucking about with explosives and blowing up another team's bus? Even before all the Muslim bullshit, any sort of attack on another team's bus was always off limits.

USe your fucking head.

European teams are full of sub-Saharan Africans. Aka niggers, nignogs or dindus.

No, this is fine.

Well, The German team that won last time and the Spanish befog them almost all White. The French team–with their 95% nigger team– got BTFO. That was nice to see, esp the game where fucking Ger-money made the hue-hues their monkeys 7-1 in semis.

Memory holed as friendly fireworks of peace?

How great was this? With all the bullshit "diversity" Hymie shoves down our throats, in past 2 world cups, essentially the Whitest teams on the field have won. for all the French bullshit hype, their niggers flopped 2x in a row. Sheet, even this year, fucking UK god beat by a bunch of Icelanders against their £30 million niggers since they don't give a shit and don't play as a team.

Fucking Icelanders were guys who had to keep part-time jobs as fishermen or whatever just to make ends meet and sTILL beat the UK team with all their giggly paid mullees.

*Uk GOT beat. And yes, realize wasn't a world cup year, but even still was amazing to see highly paid niggers lose to a White nation of 300k.

Pretty sure many bongs felt the same way.

Could you please stop with your hateful and bigoted rethoric??? what happened today was terrible but if not in football, how else will the races ever be able to learn to know each other and learn to live together in tolerance and peace???

The difference between a self made flare and a self made pipe bomb is merely one of bore.

Kek has truly given us the BEST timeline.

After fucking Paris, I doubt flares are even allowed anymore. Did you know the sandbaggers actually failed in their Paris operation miserably? The goals was to set off one side bomb inside and then stampede all the people out, and then another sand nigger was going to be waiting outside and set off ANOTHER suicide bomb and stampede the people back in.

Had the fuckers managed to get that right, they'd have killed ~5k easily just between the bombs and stampedes. Paris actually got off really lucky that night. Another reason I believe Mossad has to be involved with his these things.

Same sand-monkeys, even with best US technology, can't defeat the fucking Houthis fighting in the sandals and with daggers and yet they came close to pulling off that operation, with 2 Euro heads of state inside the building?

wish..SANDNIGGERS…

They need more refugees.

This is true and one of the main ways they sold us (((diversity))) the common man likes sport, and that's who competes for nig tier resources and jobs.

Jesus Christ, is that at the football? Anyone recall what it used to be like, even in fucking UK, where they'd throw banana at niggers?

PLEASE EVERYONE WHO WATCHES THIS SAVE IT, I'M SAVING, ON THE ODDS JEWS REMOVE IT? THANKS. JUST GO ON FF, FINDA DL APP, IT'S NOT HARD

Borussia Dortmund is the most cucked team

They're a shame to their Prussian tradition

In every other country I know of football fans are retarded skinheads, but at least they're right wing as fuck. How the FUCK is Germany the complete opposite?

Dortmund actually head a quite big REAL Neonazi hooligan and ultras scene and i think they still have one but the majority of the fanclubs are cucked because they dont want trouble

Feels Bad Man…

Well, it's now "official-" it was a "targeted terrorist attack." Soon, the Germans are going to have to just cancel all fucking sport. How the hell did they get close enough to place bombs? But then, imagine the poor fucking German cops, in an impossible position. You see an arab motherfucker who looks suspicious, you search him. If it turns out he "dindu nuffin," he goes to the Judenpresse, you lose your job, and you get antifa scum threatening YOU knowing they'll never face any consequences from legal system…

Based Chelsea

Attacker(s) still at large. As such, a shitskin in a suicide vest will run onto the field tomorrow in the rescheduled game and kill half the team. A hundred million++ people around the world will be watching this and will see quality gore. Sad, but it's what Germany needs unfortunately. You fuck with their football and it's WIII.

pi-news.net/2017/04/antifa-bekennt-sich-zu-anschlag-auf-bvb-bus/

There goes any shred of sympathy I had for them.

A Muslim could kill the entire German football team and they'd still prep the bull and vote Merkel or Schultz. Germany, like Sweden, deserve everything they get at this point, atleast Le Pen and Wilders have seen a large increase in support.

fingery-bum

This should be fucking huge story but all you get from Twitter is Dortmund cucks virtue signalling about how they let Monaco fans stay in their houses. Utter propaganda

the Jews who run Germany just confirmed it was an "Islamic plot." I mean, no shit but how bad is it going to have to get before something happens? Everything Breivik predicted ended up being correct.

what is australian football

Must be explosions of love and tolerance.

Yeah the cucks in Germany can't defend their women from being raped but somehow get so pumped for a soccer game that they create multiple explosives and set them off all at once because they didn't want the game to continue.

Though if the dude had autism, maybe. Though sports fans don't do that but it's probably a botched Muslim attack.

this forced arranged marriage with islam
is an increasingly abusive relationship
look how the victim defends the abuser
and the abuser consoling his victim

Strange display, he's hailing something. She's flipping that thing off?

smh tbh fam

It's really not that strange. A football game is loud, she just heard the crowd roar and saw he father get excited and heil, so she gave the only hand gesture she knew to express emotion. the picture is ` 12- years old know, would be interesting to track her and the father down now (although would have to be sneaky about it and low key or the Jews would put him in jail).

Did you see the newest on this story? ANTIFA is circulating a letter where they are taking responsibility for bombs to prevent "racists" from profiling muslims. Not kidding. It's on Sky New electric synagogue right now.

I gave it the benefit of the doubt as the players where targeted and not the people watching and some psychotic guy might have gone nuts but Im proven wrong and we now have a pretty bizarre situation where there are two differrent sources that claim responsibility.

One is islamic and says it was for allah.
The other one is of the antifa because the football fans did not engage themselves enough against fascism.

WHO BOMBED BORUSSIA? Mystery as anti-Nazi group ‘claims responsibility’ for Borussia Dortmund bus blast – as cops ‘probe Islamist link’ after letter ‘referred to ISIS Berlin truck attack’
A Borussia Dortmund player was rushed to hospital and the match postponed after the explosion

(I know, it's the Sun but all I can find in English)

thesun.co.uk/news/3314460/borussia-dortmund-team-bus-explosion-latest-responsibility-letter-isis-berlin-attack/

Most of the die-hard "Südtribüne" soccer hooligans around here are rightwing as fuck, but of the lowest white trash tier you can imagine.
All the while both antifa and some of the leftleaning "but I just like getting shitfaced and yelling for my team" crowd try to virtuesignal as hard as they can. With some added soros donation paying for their "fk nzs" merchandise, natch.

t. local not giving a shit about sport

Antifa?

yeah. They are "taking responsibility" for the bomb, I assume to stop the "spread of racism." They spread their letter online. I assume they aren't smart enough realize that ZOG feeds info right to GIG9 and they are soon going to have their door blown off and H&Ks to their heads.

The problem was kikes let them in. Nobody gives a fuck if they're (((refugees))) or not, it's irrelevant.

I'm all for exposing and putting a stop to Jewish terror attacks

(best OC ever to come from this board)

what-ball

doubt it was Jews, simply because it didn't do much. Unless it's low-level likely where a jew runs the security firm they use and looking for a bigger contract.

low-level KIKERY

It's where Australians and Abos jump around with an oval shape ball and try and kick it between the middle 2 of 4 sticks

Maybe the injured player is a bad goy

BVB fan policy is no PEGIDA (anti-islam demonstration) and no AfD (civ nat party) allowed.

After St.Pauli (Anti-German), BVB is the most left-wing club, close followed by Bayern-München. Bayern-München made it a policy to agitate against AfD (Lahm and Hoeneß)

thanks, this gave me a fucking good laugh mate, mostly because I was expecting the usual one…somehow, this fucking place gives me just enough decent laughs a day to keep me from blowing my brains out (refuse to use word "keks" anymore for "laughs," it's become too plebbitized).

Retard rugby.

Doesn't matter how good each player is, if they don't work as a team then they're as good as dirt

No Retard Rugby is Rugby Union

you think the players have any say in that shit?

if i am to believe my third grade classmates it is officially known as GayFL

Lose to NZ.