Attorney General Jeff Sessions mandates all federal prosecutors prioritize illegal aliens in an effort to deter others

Attorney General Jeff Sessions mandates all federal prosecutors prioritize illegal aliens in an effort to deter others

twitter.com/PaulaReidCBS/status/851842358744428544

Starting today, federal prosecutors are now required to consider for prosecution all of the following offenses:

archive.fo/bFKWM

Good. I needed some good news.

Fuck. Yes.

Sic 'em, Sessions!

Not meant to sage

But wait I wanna hear about how Drumpf is finished because of Syria for the 500th time!

No, but seriously, this is the kind of shit I want to see. This is a step in the right direction, demographics are one of the biggest problems right now and border enforcement is critical in fixing that. It's a shame we have to detain them here in the US instead of just using firing squads.

One of the most imporatant bits:

More judges to deport the invaders even faster!

When you start raiding the churches, I'll believe you're committed to this.
Chasing coyotoes is meh.

Thats just pathetic.

More cuck-speak.

…. What? Why are we imprisoning these things? Why am I paying for this?
Why aren't you sending them back? Why aren't you defending our border WITH IRON?

It should have already been that way, but whatever.

Meh.
nu-Holla Forums sucks.

Jeff Sessions is the only person on Trump's cabinet, including Trump, that is useful for Holla Forums.
Everyone else can suck nigger dicks.

D-Drumpf is finished, sass told me so himself

You're not even worth arguing with.

Holla Forums discord pls go

Literally 0 arguments in 5 autismal paragraphs. MAT outdoing itself hard

I absolutely adore that they always use the same buzzwords/phrases. Every single time. It's always

Strap yourselves in boys, the JIDF is having a bad week, and it's only Tuesday so far.

JIDF's been having a real bad year.
The one ray of hope they got even turned out to be a ruse cruise. And it's barely April.

this is a nice white pill

Trump picked his AG before Kushner got in his head.

Bump

Basically Trump already put in place people who will ensure illegals are going to be removed. Syria is a bigger more deeper rooted problem, with guys like Kushner and all those Neocons that have wormed their way back in and fell secure. Since WW3 and the Yinnon plan is Happening Jews will not care that much about the wall, since it wouldn't matter after the US is one giant scorch mark.

Shills cucked again.

OH THANK GOD….

If you think Muslims in Germany are bad, try living with Mexican and Vietnamese/Laotian street gangs your whole fucking life. They don't call it terrorism when they shoot up your school and it doesn't make National news because they're not white.

What is Garden Grove for 100$ Alex